- Text Size +

 

Justin couldn't bear to look as he tossed the ball into the roulette wheel. He burrowed his head into Ethan's over-indulgent shoulder as the numbers spun round and round. So far tonight they had more than doubled what they had in their pockets on arrival. If they won, here again, they would be up to $2,000 in cold hard cash. It wasn't nearly enough for what they needed. To comfortably pay for the rest of their upcoming wedding and the down payment on the house, they needed another $8,000, at the very least.

 

Justin's experience with gambling was very limited. He knew the key was in knowing when to keep going and when to quit. His instincts were telling him to slow down, but his eyes and his dreams of what the money could do for them were urging him to keep going. He knew the choice would be his and his alone. Ethan was showing neither any interest nor participation in this venture, whatsoever. If not for having him at his side, he could have very well been alone.

 

The dealer shouted out the winning color and number, Justin's eyes lit up as he jumped up and down in delight. He shook Ethan's shoulder. "Did you hear that, Ethan? We won again."

 

"Hard to miss that little news flash with you screaming in my ear, not to mention the dealer's shouts," Ethan replied blandly.

 

Oblivious to a pair of interested ears listening nearby, Justin hissed, "You know, Ethan, you could be a little more supportive. It's not like I'm going on some binge here. I'm doing this for our future."

 

"Right. One you could blow straight to hell if you lose it all," Ethan snapped, glaring heatedly at his fiancé.

 

The dealer nervously cleared his throat. "Excuse me, gentlemen, were you going to place a bet? If not, it would be appreciated if you would take your dispute from the table."

 

Suddenly a voice sounded from behind them, one that Justin immediately recognized from earlier in the gift shop, one that had unnerved him far more than he cared to acknowledge. "Nonsense. What's the problem with a little lover's tiff?"

 

"Mr. Kinney. It's good to see you back at The Palace," the dealer blatantly gushed.

 

"Thank you, Charles. It's good to be here," Brian answered, his eyes flicking to glance at the dealer's name tag, always maintaining a custom of courtesy to all that had ever served him - in any capacity. Artfully, he maneuvered his body in between the sniping brunet and the gorgeous blond he was determined to possess before this weekend was over. He placed his arm around both of them, pulling the one of his desire into his side snugly, the other one his arm hung about loosely.

 

The dealer looked at all of them inquiringly, feeling the pressure from all the eyes on him to get on with the game. "Lay your bets down, ladies and gentlemen."

 

Justin glared up at the beautiful man that was holding him so close to his side, finding him inappropriate and altogether too enticing. Clearing his throat deliberately, he asked him, "Would you mind releasing me?"

 

Brian's eyes darkened as he watched those lips moving in speech, his desires running fierce, and barely able to be held in check. Softly he answered, "Mind - yes? but reluctantly I will comply."

 

Ethan looked at the two of them in suspicion, shrugging the man's arm from around his shoulders. Accusingly, he asked Justin, "Do you know this man, Justin?"

 

"Uh, remember, this is my first time here," Justin answered defensively, knowing his reactions to be far outside the boundaries of normal, regarding this man. Seeing the wheel turning and the dealer announcing no more bets allowed, he glared at the interfering Mr. Kinney for his unwanted distraction. "Thanks a lot, whoever you are. I was on a roll here."

 

Brian smiled at the blond indulgently. "My name is Brian Kinney, and you are?"

 

"Justin, are you here to make friends, or play?" Ethan demanded, oblivious to the glare aimed at his head from the multi-billionaire, as his eyes were trained firmly on Justin's gaping mouth. "You know what, it doesn't matter. I'm going to go into the lounge and you let me know what you want to do next. I may or may not be available."

 

Grabbing up his chips, Justin pocketed them before moving to go after him. "Ethan, wait. Don't be like this."

 

"Let him go," Brian whispered into his ear, grasping his arm firmly as he steered him away from the now bustling roulette table. "You can do so much better."

 

Justin turned his head, staring at Brian with blazing blue eyes, unbeknownst to Justin, driving the older man crazy with desire for him. "Let me go, Mr. Kinney. I don't know who you think you are, but you can't just go around interfering in other people's private business as if you own them."

 

Brian spun Justin around, his eyes blackening with unsuppressed want. "I've found that anything can be bought when one finds the right price. Tell me, Justin - wasn't it? What would it take for me to own you?"

 

"I- I'm not for sale, Mr. Kinney. Not now or ever," Justin said with a slight stammer, completely taken off guard by the brash and all too mesmerizing man.

 

Reaching up, Brian cupped the side of Justin's face, both of them completely incognizant of all the curious onlookers passing them by. Brian's eyes fastened on Justin's lips with hunger, his forefinger reaching out to trace the pouty lower lip. Fuck, but he wanted him. Now. He wasn't used to being denied the things he desired, and he wasn't about to start now. When Justin gasped in shock, Brian's finger slid inside, stroking, while he devoured his lush body with his eyes. His voice deep and raspy, Brian told him, "Now you've challenged me, Justin. Not a good position to place yourself in - if you want to win."

 

Justin jerked himself free, shivering slightly from the unwanted heat this man had instilled in him. "I will win what I came here to win, and then I will go home with my fiancé. I don't know what kind of people you are used to Mr. Kinney, but I don't fall into one of your neat little categories. Take me at my word - you will never own me. Now, I am off to find my fiancé. I don't see any reason for us to speak again."

 

Brian chuckled as Justin flounced off in a huff, reminiscent of a spoiled little princess. He smiled as he spotted Ted moving toward him from across the room with a file in hand. He had no doubt what was contained within. His eyes pulled from Ted to focus on Justin's tight little ass moving out of sight, his head rearing back in laughter when he caught Justin turn around to give him one more heated glance. His thoughts were clear and focused. He was most anxious to read that file, for his weekend plans had just spiced up even more. He smiled in a hungry delight as he thought, Oh, but we will have plenty of reasons to speak again, Justin Taylor, and so much more. You are so wrong, my beautiful boy, I will own you and you are going to love it.

 

TBC