- Text Size +

 

Justin couldn't stop the shaking in his limbs as he made the journey down to the casino floor - and away from that man. Personally delivering the gift had been a mistake of gigantic proportions. He should have realized things would go in this manner. In the aftermath, he knew it had only given the outspoken and overtly sexual Mr. Kinney a free pass to hit on him once again - but how it had ended had been anything but expected. As he stepped out of the elevator, his senses reeled at the offer Brian had extended, intuitively knowing it was not standard procedure for the rich Mr. Kinney to place such an offer on the table. Had the man been serious, or had he dreamt the entire encounter?

 

"One million dollars, Justin," Brian's voice sliced into the air.

 

Brian went on further: "Think about it, Justin. The night would come and go, but the money could last a lifetime."

 

Fuck. Who did things like that? If there ever was a man that didn't need to pay for sex, it was undoubtedly Brian Kinney. The man was rich, powerful, and held the face of God - with a body to match. Fuck, fuck, fuck, Justin chanted to himself almost in a mantra. Where were these thoughts coming from? Why couldn't he get that man's beautiful face and voice out of his head? It was just the absurdity of the meeting and the outrageous offer. That's all it could be. He was with Ethan. He loved him. In three weeks, they were to be married. That was his reality. Looking around the casino floor, Justin searched for his missing fiancé - desperate to make amends - thinking in doing so he could push the arrogant billionaire entirely out of his mind. As he walked through the casino, he fully accepted that it was easier said than done.

 

He debated on going back to the roulette table having not forgotten the success he had been having there before the untimely interference of that man. Justin still wanted to stay on track with his goals for the weekend - it could make all the difference to his future with Ethan. Forcing himself to put thoughts of Brian Kinney out of his mind - and focus once more on his life with Ethan, Justin moved back to the tables determined to revitalize his winning streak, one that would propel him and Ethan off to a more promising start. The nagging voice in the back of his head that continued to chant - one million dollars - over and over again, Justin was forced to store in the back of his mind - keeping the proposition unrealized.

 

Justin took one of the few remaining spaces at the table he had vacated earlier, thankful that a new dealer was now on duty, as he remembered all too clearly the spectacle he had made earlier when Brian had distracted him. Gritting his teeth, he thought to himself: Get it in gear, Taylor. It's time to put that man to the back of your mind. Think of your future with Ethan. There is no place in your life to accommodate that man. Feeling as if his focus was back under control, Justin proceeded to lay down his bet watching as the little ball began to spin. In the back of his mind, he wondered about Ethan, knowing he probably should seek him out and further try to make amends, but decided there would be time for that later. With any luck, he would do so in a much better position to reach their dreams.

 


 

Brian made his way back downstairs far from finished with enticing his prey. The night was not over yet. He stuck to his resolve not to leave Vegas without having known the pleasures of that boy's incredible ass. At this point, it didn't matter what he had to do to reach his goal - all that mattered was the satisfaction of that want. In more standard pursuits, it had always been the thrill of the chase, and this was undoubtedly thrilling, but Brian knew in the case of the hot little blond the possession would be his crowning victory - a moment in time neither of them would ever forget. Brian didn't stop to think about their paths never crossing once this weekend was over. He knew if he wanted them to - they would - at his time and choosing. For now, all his focus was on luring Justin into his bed - and that was precisely what he would do.

 

He walked into the lounge, deciding he didn't want to seek Justin out quite yet, as all of this would be a part of his plan. Let the boy play the tables a bit more; let him become relaxed and comfortable in his environment. When that happened - the hunter would strike. Brian was about to sit at an empty table when he spotted Ted at one not far away. Well, this was good timing, he thought. Brian chuckled when Ted looked up to see who was hovering at his table, a scowl immediately permeating his features.

 

"I trust you won't mind if I join you, Theodore?" Brian prompted, not waiting for an answer as he sat down across from him.

 

An eye roll immediately commenced. "By all means, Brian, please have a seat."

 

"Ahhh, Theodore. I would be lost without your sarcasm," Brian responded drolly.

 

"Guess you struck out with your blond," Ted said with a mocking chuckle. "Does that mean you've given up?"

 

"Hardly. And I didn't strike out. I merely laid the groundwork. Speaking of..." Brian said with a calculating glint in his eyes.

 

Ted groaned, knowing this meant more work for him on what was supposed to be his weekend off. "What now, Brian? I know. How about I skulk around and follow him into the men's room. When he arrives, I lock him inside and summon you."

 

"Nah. I have a bit more than a quickie in mind for him," Brian answered. "Thanks for the thought, though. It's good to know you're so well-prepared to make certain my needs are met."

 

"You are joking, right? I had no intention of doing anything like that..." Ted answered seriously. "I was actually about to call you. I made an interesting discovery while you were hunting your blond."

 

Brian leveled a stern look at Ted. "I never joke when such an enticing blond boy ass is involved. Nevertheless, what's the discovery?"

 

"It regards Justin's companion."

 

"Ethan?" Brian asked, his interest more than piqued now.

 

Ted watched Brian closely. "It's not like you to be quite this obvious, Brian. This is going to end when we leave here, right?"

 

"Since when have you known me to carry on a relationship, Theodore?" Brian snapped, for some reason irritated at the thought of the miles separating him from the blond. "Back to what you were saying, what about Ethan?"

 

"Well, I was passing through the lobby, and I happened to see him getting into the elevator with another man, a man that was not his fiancé."

 

Brian's eyebrow raised before he grudgingly supplied a practical answer. "They did have a fight. And it could have been a coincidence. Two men waiting for an elevator together isn't uncommon."

 

"I think I know the difference," Ted snorted. "As the doors began to close, they wasted no time in going at each other."

 

"Unbelievable," Brian answered in amazement. What a fucking imbecile, he thought. "Why would he risk losing Justin over a quick piece of ass? I need to know more."

 

"If they didn't go back to Justin's room, which I can't believe this Ethan would be that stupid, it's like finding a needle in a haystack in this place," Ted grumbled, hoping against all hope that Brian wasn't about to make him go investigate.

 

Brian nodded. "I'm not going to make you chase them down, Theodore. However, I would like you to mention to a few members of the staff that might have seen something, and how much I would be extremely grateful for some inside information. You think you could manage that for me?"

 

"I'll spread the word. I know you won't leave me alone until I do so," Ted responded blandly. "I'll let you know what I find out."

 

"Thank you, Ted. I just might have to give you a raise when we return."

 

Ted laughed. "I'll be sure to remind you."

 

"I know you will..." Brian responded, making his exit as quickly as he'd arrived, thinking this was the perfect time to approach his unencumbered blond.

 

Brian walked through the casino, his eyes sharpening on each table, indifferent to all the admiring and covetous stares from both males and females alike. His intention was more than clear - finding and securing his target. Tonight he would do just that. After a few moments of searching, Brian was surprised to find so quickly what he was seeking at the roulette table - this time, his shoulders hunched in defeat. A part of him was disappointed that Justin's luck had changed, while the predator was exhilarated in the knowledge the blond could be much more vulnerable now. Now was the time to strike. Nothing would stop him from making the blond his - at least his for the duration of their collective time in Vegas.

 

Painstakingly, he moved up behind Justin, determined to make his presence known in the quickest manner possible. Oblivious to everyone around them - excluding the hot little blond - Brian pressed his body tightly against Justin, angling his body so that Justin couldn't elude the feeling of his quickly hardening cock prodding through his Armani slacks, seeking out the target it most craved. Making no mistake he wouldn't so easily escape this time, Brian pushed forward to wedge Justin against the table, uncaring of the eyes suddenly pulling toward them. He further increased his edge by placing his hands on Justin's hips, keeping him firmly secured in place. He began to breathe hotly against Justin's neck, his mouth at once latching onto the tender skin, sucking and pulling it into his mouth.

 

"Not faring so well tonight, are we?" Brian purred against Justin's skin, taking the opportunity to leisurely slide his tongue along the skin he could access. "One million dollars would look good right now, I'd dare say."

 

Justin moaned, barely hearing Brian's words as his senses immediately became overwhelmed by the brunet's overtly sexual pursuit. Feeling the cock probing at him through their pants, Justin began to squirm - uncertain if he was attempting to get closer or pull free. Determined to resist this man, no matter how much his body seemed to be screaming for his attention, Justin rasped, "What are you doing, Mr. Kinney? I thought we resolved these matters."

 

"The only thing resolved is the continued realization of how much I fucking want you," Brian growled harshly into Justin's ear, his breath coming out in shallow pants. His voice lowering to a low, husky growl that only Justin could decipher, Brian whispered, "Keep pushing that hot little ass against me like that and I'll drag you into the nearest men's room and fuck you until you scream for mercy."

 

"Will you please let me go?" Justin snapped, barely having the strength to grab his last few remaining chips and slide them into his pocket, his entire being jumping into overdrive following Brian's words and close proximity. "I'm tapped out here, I need to leave the table."

 

"Such a shame that; when you've been afforded the opportunity of having so much more to play with..." Brian continued to taunt him, never one to miss an opportunity as he began to grind his hips into Justin's ass. "Speaking of play..."

 

"I won't dignify that with a response," Justin clipped out. "What you suggest is ridiculous, and against everything I stand for. I can't and won't be bought..."

 

Brian chuckled against Justin's neck, punctuating his next words with stinging forays of his tongue, one's that were determined to be much more intimate with the boy - soon. "You are only deceiving yourself, Justin. I wonder, though, if you even believe your words."

 

"What are you talking about?" Justin asked, glancing over his shoulder to glare at Brian, immediately wishing he hadn't when he viewed the fire blazing in Brian's eyes.

 

"You are on the precipice of becoming mine. And don't kid yourself, Justin. It won't be about the money, that's merely a fringe benefit to push you into exploring your desires more readily. Admit it and let's move on," Brian hissed into Justin's neck, effortlessly spinning him around, so they were face to face.

 

Shaking his head back and forth in denial, Justin whispered, "No. It's not true. I'm leaving Vegas in the morning. There is nothing to keep me here now. I've just lost everything."

 

"Come with me, Justin. It's anything but the end of the line for you, and you know it," Brian snarled in a low guttural tone, pulling Justin along with him and around the corner into a darkened corridor.

 

"Where are we?" Justin gasped breathlessly, his eyes falling into the hot gaze of the predator about to make his next move.

 

"A closed-off corridor. We will be uninterrupted for a bit. Don't worry. I won't fuck you here," Brian growled raggedly, hoping he would be able to stick to those words as he pressed himself once again to the all too tempting blond. Fuck, he feels so good. Nothing has ever felt this good. I must have him. I will have him.

 

"You won't be fucking me at all!" Justin adamantly denied, his eyes widening as he viewed the victory in the brunet's eyes.

 

"Won't I, Justin? I think we both know that's not true. You want me. All that remains is for you to succumb to that desire. I don't intend to stop until you do exactly that," Brian spoke in a husky purr, giving Justin no chance to deny or accept his words when his mouth moved to close over the blond's, his intentions very simple.

 

Seek.

 

Devour.

 

Possess.

 

As one mouth sunk into the other, Brian knew, without a doubt, he had never meant anything more, had never wanted anything more. His patience had just ended. Justin Taylor would be his, and he would be so - tonight.

 

TBC