- Text Size +

 

Justin nervously awaited Brian in the king-sized bed, still quivering from the after-effects of the mind-blowing initial counter they had just shared. He was far from inexperienced in the arts of oral sex, but the pleasure he had enjoyed going down on Brian was comparable to nothing he'd ever known. He wondered if sucking cock would ever be the same for him again. All he knew was this - he wanted to repeat the experience before he left here on Sunday. He wanted to share every possible intimacy with this man. His immense attraction to Brian astounded him more than anything. The man was predatory and completely ruthless - the exact opposite of Justin's ideal man, but he was undoubtedly the most beautiful and sexual man he had ever met. Now that he had accepted his surrender to Brian - he didn't intend to leave here without exploring every avenue available.

 

He groaned as he remembered how effortlessly Brian had made him come. Brian hadn't even touched his cock, nor had he. His release had been provoked solely by the sound of Brian's voice, and the feel of the out-of-control man pounding relentlessly into his throat. Fuck, it had felt so good. His cock was filling again just in remembrance of Brian's cock scraping along to the back of his throat, intuitive and knowledgeable as if he owned it. To hear the arrogant and controlling Mr. Kinney - he would say he owned it. Although, within his own reality, Justin shrugged that notion aside. He didn't believe in people owning people, and without a doubt, he didn't see a scenario in which he could ever be owned. He was here of his own free will - solely because it was what he chose to do.

 

Staring at the door for what had seemed like forever, Justin kicked the silken bedding away, finding his temperature elevated once again just from the mere memory of his initial encounter with Brian. What was taking him so long, he wondered. Had he changed his mind? Or was something wrong? He knew Brian was outrageously wealthy, with what he assumed to be a vast amount of responsibilities that could require his attention at any given time. He frowned, realizing how disappointed he would be if something called Brian away. He didn't want to feel that way. Justin knew when this weekend was over - this was finished, whatever this turned out to be.

 

Sighing with impatience, Justin flopped over on his side, oblivious to the fact that his naked backside would be facing the bedroom door. He propped his head up on his hand, his elbow braced upon the bed as he stared unseeingly out the window, the beauty and life of the flashing Vegas lights failing to penetrate his dreamy state. Justin didn't know how long he had lain in that unmoving position when he realized he was no longer alone. Suddenly that feeling of being watched beset him. Looking over his shoulder, he found Brian leaning against the closed bedroom door, naked, hard, and with a look of savage intensity displayed upon his perfect face.

 

Justin swallowed nervously, yet in anxious anticipation of what was soon to follow. Looking at the glaze of unparalleled want blazing in Brian's eyes, Justin had the feeling he wouldn't be waiting too very long. "I was beginning to wonder if you had changed your mind."

 

"Changed my mind? You are fucking kidding me, right?" Brian asked huskily, his eyes unable to stray from the enticement of Justin's ass for more than a moment at a time. "You are so fucking hot."

 

Eyes widening at Brian's lust-filled stare, Justin flushed slightly before moving to turn onto his back. "You've been gone for a while. I didn't know what to think."

 

"Stop. Don't roll over. Stay as you are. I want to look at you for a minute before I devour every inch of you," Brian rasped, slowly moving toward the bed, his hand reaching out to softly stroke down Justin's side; unable to resist touching the most perfect ass it had ever been his pleasure to see. "Perfect," Brian hissed, his voice gravelly. "I was trying to get my control back. I had a few drinks, and made some business calls, thinking about regaining my perspective."

 

Justin moistened his lips, smiling as Brian's hungry eyes followed the motion. "And did it work?"

 

"No," the brunet clipped out curtly. "I thought I had my needs under control, but I was only fooling myself. All I want to do is go at you like a ravaging animal."

 

"So, why don't you? I'm here, just as you wanted. Willing, naked, and hard for you. Take what you want, Brian, what we both want," Justin whispered seductively.

 

Brian swore under his breath. "Fuck. I warned you about teasing the savage beast within. You never quit, do you? If I come at you wild and untamed, with all the desire that is riding me, there will be no holding back."

 

Justin quirked a brow. "And that would be a bad thing - how?"

 

"Mouthy little twat. We'll see how much you have to say later," Brian snarled, as he forced himself away from Justin to reach condoms and lubricant from the small bedside table. Keeping his hot gaze on Justin throughout, he tossed them on his own pillow, wanting them out of his way - yet nearby when he couldn't wait any longer. His voice low and guttural, Brian commanded, "Roll onto your stomach. It's time for my explorations to commence."

 

Justin groaned, knowing the torturous pleasure was about to begin. He had the feeling Brian had no intention of immediately sheathing himself and fucking him now. Brian had been more than obvious in his desire to explore and play with him. Justin didn't doubt this was the beginning of that. Of course, he had to try and speed things along. The hour was late, and they had to sleep sometime. Rolling over, he teasingly wiggled his ass, smiling at Brian's deep-throated moan. "Well then, let's get on with it, Mr. Kinney. The hour is very late, and I do believe even a sexual predator such as yourself requires a token amount of rest."

 

"Indeed they do, however, don't you worry about that, Justin. I can sleep on the plane. I intend to spend precious little of what remains of the weekend wasted in slumber when I have such an exotic delicacy to savor and enjoy. Now, scoot on up there. Turn your head against the pillow, and relax your body. I will make you scream with pleasure. You will regret every minute lost before you finally came to me," Brian whispered fervently, his voice tinged with desire and determination.

 

Immediately complying, Justin moved into the position Brian desired, already moving to clutch his hands into the bedding, intuitively knowing Brian would drive him over the edge quickly and most thoroughly. "Just get on with it, Brian. I didn't come to you for endless chatter."

 

Brian chuckled lustfully. "I concur. As much as I enjoy the sound of your voice, it's not what is the most prevalent of your attractions that come to mind."

 

Justin's breath completely whooshed from his body as Brian lowered his mouth to cover his own. Fuck, he feels so good, so unbelievably right, Justin thought. How did I ever think to resist him, or this?

 

Brian began to grind his hips against him, letting him feel the strength and heat of his growing erection. However, Brian was intent on his exploration and driving this blond beauty out of his mind. As a result, he determined he would exorcise him from his own, as well while knowing himself only too well. If he failed to work this man out of his system, his entire life as he knew it would spiral out of his control and into change. One thing Brian Kinney didn't do was lose control for more than an isolated moment. Not maintaining utter control didn't fashion well in his professional life, and even less so in his personal life. He was always in control. He made all the decisions and lived as he deemed appropriate. That was how it was supposed to be and how it would continue to be.

 

Slithering his body upwards, allowing his cock to slide hotly against Justin's ass, Brian was extremely careful not to let it slip inside, knowing once he began to become acquainted with Justin's inner walls, he wouldn't be able to stop. His cock now laying hard against Justin's lower back, Brian leaned forward to place his lips against the side of Justin's neck, licking, blowing, and biting in alternate turns. His voice raspy and full of need, Brian husked, "I'm going to know your body better than you do, Justin. You will beg me to put you out of your misery, never doubting who is completely in charge here."

 

Justin moaned as Brian's tongue flattened to explore every inch of his neck and shoulders, before trailing down his back, continuing to lick, suck and nibble on each patch of exposed skin. "Brian, fuck, you don't have to do all of that. I fucking want you now. There's no need for this."

 

Brian's eyes lifted to stare up at the back of Justin's neck, his eyes filled with a primal need for the blond boy. Placing his hands on Justin's ass, and securing him down into the mattress, Brian licked and bit at the sides of Justin's hips, before trailing his tongue down the outsides of Justin's legs, first one, then the other; his intentions blatantly clear - making Justin writhe, plead and desperate for Brian's possession. Brian licked up the inside of Justin's legs, beginning at his insole, slowly and deliberately, pausing only to suckle the pale skin into his mouth.

 

When his mouth reached the mounds of flesh he ached to ravage with his cock, Brian growled from deep within, his voice coming out breathless even to his own ears. Spreading apart Justin's cheeks to look at the treasure awaiting, Brian's heartbeat elevated, and his cock pulsed in painful need. His finger moved to stroke along the pink, puckered rosebud that beckoned his attention, his tongue deftly taking a teasing swipe at it. His voice deep and guttural, Brian panted softly, "So fucking beautiful. Time to speed up our level of playtime, little boy. Arch back against my mouth as I eat your ass. I need to eat it, and then I will fuck you, over and over again."

 

Justin clenched his hands in and out of the sheets, immediately responding to Brian's heated words and voice. He felt his cock leaking onto the bed, as Brian's mouth moved to possess Justin's ass completely. When he felt the full force of Brian's tongue burrowing inside, Justin's hips jerked to move against Brian's determined ministrations. Justin's voice cracked under the strain into breathless moans, signaling his need and total surrender to the experienced mouth and tongue taking control of his ass. "Fuck, Brian, I-I can't take this."

 

Brian felt his cock throbbing as Justin began to lose control so quickly, knowing he would be driving this delectable boy out of his mind, over and over before this weekend was done. Unrelenting in his quest for full domination, Brian's tongue curled as he sought out the precise spot he knew would drive Justin over the edge, and begging to be fucked by him. Sliding two fingers into Justin's ass, widening him further, Brian shot his tongue as deeply as humanly possible as Justin's thrusting motions continued to pull Brian into the hilt. His mouth began to suck and bite at the inner tissue, knowing by Justin's increased pace and erratic breaths he was close to mindless release. That would be step one that Brian exalted to himself.

 

Moments later, Brian bit down on the tender little bud, smiling savagely and hungrily as Justin shot forward against the sheets, the tremors coursing through the blond vibrating all through his slight form. But Brian didn't back off. That wasn't part of his intricate plan. As soon as the tremors began to settle, his tongue began to sweep languidly inside of Justin's channel, preparing for the next round - his appetite nowhere near satisfied. Brian was no longer certain if he was pursuing the blond in this manner because he was trying to bend him to his will, or if he just tasted that damned addictive. At this point, Brian was beginning to think it could be a mixture of both.

 

Justin gasped upon realizing in disbelief what Brian was doing. He reached back to grasp at any skin he could find, as he whispered hoarsely, "Brian? Fuck, what are you doing? I can't handle more of this torture."

 

Brian chuckled, his voice full of lust and a purpose the younger man couldn't possibly comprehend. The boy was in the big leagues now, with a master that played the game comparable to none. The boy was becoming obsessed. It didn't occur to the hunter that he could be becoming obsessed with his prey as well. Stabbing his tongue, in and out, reveling in the gyrating body beneath him, Brian's voice was barely audible as he growled, "You can end it, Justin. Tell me what you want, what you need."

 

"Fuck. I can't believe you're doing this. You know what I want," Justin whispered, out of his mind as he became one with pleasure.

 

"Tell me, Justin. I can eat your sweet ass all night. What do you need, Justin?" Brian demanded louder now, his fingers beginning to pound into the blond's ass.

 

Justin panted and moaned, his brain feeling like it would explode in need and desire for this one impossible and irresistible man. "You, Brian. N-need you to fuck me. P-please, Brian. Fuck me."

 

"Good boy," Brian praised, as he withdrew his tongue and fingers from Justin's ass, his own cock throbbing to fuck the blond perfection spread out beneath him. In an instant, Brian had sheathed himself and slathered the lube onto his covering before lowering his body to claim what the predator within him instinctively felt to be his. Guiding his cock into the tight and well-prepared opening, Brian grunted out his pleasure upon feeling the muscles clamping down onto him. "So fucking good. Perfect in every way."

 

Justin groaned at the fullness inching forward, his hands reaching back to clasp around Brian's legs urging him on, feeling a twinge of discomfort that was common for one that didn't often bottom, but finding himself reveling in that burn. "Faster, Brian. I want it all. I need it,"

 

"Don't worry. You're about to get it," Brian snarled, as he rammed his length completely inside, beginning to pound the boy mercilessly. "So fucking tight. Fuck. Nothing has ever felt this good."

 

As Brian continued to ravage the blond beneath him, in the depths of his consciousness, which was a perilously small window at this point, his greatest fear began to materialize - one that he had never felt with another man. It was all clear and straightforward. He knew, without a doubt, this wasn't going to be enough. Granted, they had the remainder of the weekend. But that wasn't going to be enough, either. As they spiraled over the edge together, Brian had one last coherent thought that he forced to the back of his mind - would anything ever be enough with Justin Taylor?

 

If it wasn't, what the fuck was he going to do on Sunday when they both returned to their own lives? Would the hunter in him allow that to happen, or would the playing field simply change?

 

TBC