- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A/N: I wrote this gap-filler a very long time ago. Please excuse any mistakes that were made. This is one of my earlier musings. 

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters. They are the property of their creators only. No infringement intended.


 

Brian sat in his jeep staring at the school that seemed to have silently beckoned him. One solitary question burning in his mind. What the fuck was he doing here?

 

His hand idly began toying with the silken scarf draped around his neck. The same scarf that had provided him with one of the most orgasmic experiences he had ever known. The same one that was supposed to lead him out in a blaze of glory.

 

Fucking Michael. How did he always know when he was about to do something reckless?

 

Now, here he sat in this parking lot. A hetero gathering of the most massive proportions.

 

His blond-headed, once-upon-a-time stalker, inside. Truth be known he had stopped thinking of him like that a very long time ago. He actually began to find his persistence - charming. Although, he would never admit to it.

 

Justin knew this without being told - the boy had always read him so well. He got him in a way no one ever had. Not even Michael.

 

Brian wasn't concerned about that. He was convinced Justin only saw what he intended for him to see.

 

He was Brian Kinney. Nobody gained the upper hand on him. Not even Justin Taylor - the sweetest piece of ass Pittsburgh had to offer.

 

He looked at the entrance to the auditorium shaking his head in disbelief.

 

What the fuck was he doing here?

 

He squashed the lesbianic thought in his mind that continued to repeat itself from the time he arrived here: because you know it will make him happy.

 

Fuck that. Brian Kinney did what made Brian happy. If he made Justin happy in the process, it was just icing on the cake. He had to believe that. He did believe it.

 

He knew he should start up the jeep and get the hell out of here before he did something even more stupid. Brian didn't do that. Not tonight.

 

He stepped out of the jeep smiling knowing he wasn't going to follow the easy road - for once.

 

Brian told himself giving Justin this moment would only end up benefiting him later when he was ramming into his tight little ass. He tried to convince himself that was the only reason he was doing this. He wasn't convincing himself very well.

 

He stepped into the auditorium, standing in the back, his eyes moving around the room until he found him. Justin stood with Daphne looking as if he was simply waiting for the night to be over.

 

Brian had no idea how long he stood there drinking in the sight of him before Daphne directed Justin to look his way.

 

God, he was just so fucking beautiful.

 

And whether he wanted to accept it or not, he knew the boy was his.

 

As Brian walked toward him knowing he had to have him in his arms, he knew one thing for certain. Justin was like a sickness churning inside of him. Right or wrong - he could never send him away again.

 

In every manner of speaking - he was irrevocably fucked.

 

THE END

 

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.