- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the characters of Queer as Folk. This is for entertainment purposes only.

 

How prophetic, our reunion fuck... okay, make that multiple fucks, leading us straight back here to where it almost began. True, our first meeting had been underneath that streetlamp, but our first time at Babylon would always be as memorable to me.

 

I remember it as if it was yesterday; bare-chested Justin, so determined to make me notice him... make me want him. The little twat knew I wanted him; even then... knew he could never be just a meaningless one-time fuck.

 

So, he lured the two tricks that I had handpicked away from me. Sexy little shit that he was... and still is - did it without batting an eye. At first, I stared transfixed, in shock at what this kid had accomplished. Stealing not one, but two tricks from Brian Kinney. Who does that? Who even attempts it?

 

With a smile I think, only Justin Taylor. I was fucked from that point on... maybe even from the first moment that I laid eyes on him.

 

Without a thought, I had pushed the tricks away. No longer did they hold any interest for me. It was all about Justin. I just had to have him again.

 

Much as I felt when he came into my office tonight... after that kiss earlier that had left me breathless and totally dumbfounded, and finally a total realization of what it all truly meant.

 

The fucking fiddler really was history. It wasn't just a disagreement as I had initially feared when I had watched Justin in the backroom fucking the trick. They were finally finished. That elated me more than I cared to admit - if only to myself.

 

Fuck, he had been so beautiful, his impressive cock sliding in and out of the all too lucky trick. I wanted to pull the trick away from him and fuck Justin senseless. Never more so than at that moment.

 

But, I didn't. I bided my time, knowing our time would come again. And of course, it did.

 

The boy had always belonged to me. I think I knew that the first night, as I uttered the words, "I want you to always remember this. So that no matter who you are with... I'll always be there."

 

Some might say it had been simple lust... I knew then and I know now, it was so much more.

 

He is an addiction. One that I cannot... and won't live without.

 

I will make it work this time. I don't want to ever go through that despair again.

 

And, here we are again...

 

Babylon. The thumpa thumpa that forever lives on.

 

Partners may change, but Babylon is always exactly what it is. Unchanging. Much as this need Justin and I elicit within each other - constant and forever unchanging.

 

I pull back just enough to look at him closely... drinking him in. Damn, he's so fucking perfect. His longer hair... and those beautiful 'fuck me' eyes.

 

I touch him. Kiss him. I know I will never have enough of him.

 

As I pull Justin towards the backroom to continue with another stage of our reunification, I have a lingering thought, knowing at this moment I am a pathetic lesbian; uncaring in the knowledge, maintaining nobody sees how much this boy means to me. Or so I try to convince myself. My thoughts are very simple; if another soul was ever created to complete my own it was done so on the day Justin Taylor was born.

 

 THE END

 

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.