- Text Size +

 

Brian looked around his small set of rooms in nothing short of incredulous disbelief. There was a meager room with furnishings consisting of a sofa, a small coffee table, one recliner, and a small square table with two non-padded wooden chairs. The table would be adequate enough for taking meals. He would be damned if he would be found dining with the rest of the dickless freaks roaming around this place. Then, he reevaluated that thought as he thought of the luscious blond he had just met in the Abbot's office. Perhaps he would take to dining with the other men of the cloth for now. It was unfathomable that he would have sighted prey in this place, but he had done exactly that; he'd met the young blond whose name he couldn't remember.

 

He looked at the couch and the recliner. Fuck, it was morosely ugly. Surprisingly, they seemed to be a matched set. Brian wondered if all the living quarters were decorated in the same manner. He rather thought that they were. They were the ugliest brown he had ever seen, that's if brown in that shade was ever anything other than unappealing. What made matters worse - they looked to be a hundred years old. Upon closer inspection, they at least looked to be clean. Regardless of that fact, he found his current living arrangements to be substandard at best. Looking around further, he was surprised to find what appeared to be a small refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, and microwave. All of which seemed to be in working order.

 

Wandering into the small bedroom, Brian groaned when he viewed the small twin-sized bed. Fuck. This was unbelievable. The bed was at least made, but twin-sized. How could he possibly make do with that? Narrowing his eyes on it analytically, Brian surmised it would be just large enough for fucking the blond on, but it wouldn't be in the style and comfort he was accustomed to. Brian didn't bother to consider the possibility of not luring the boy to him. He was confident in his ability to entice any man into his bed - gay, straight - or one perceiving to be entering monastery life. The outcome wasn't in question; the only thing left to be resolved was when, and what methods would be most effective.

 

Brian smiled as he remembered what was an all too brief meeting. The vision that had greeted him had been one that had nearly rendered him speechless, with a shock that had remained long after they'd parted. Neither of which could ever be considered easy feats. Brian Kinney did not do speechless, as nothing ever truly shocked him. Finding such a hot little beauty here, had resulted in both. He had wanted that boy so badly. Instantly, and with a hunger unlike any he'd ever known. Brian wasn't even sure why. Granted, he was a hot piece of ass. Young, fresh, and undoubtedly beautiful. Yet, there was something more. There was a mystery in those blue eyes that he was determined to unveil. Brian intended to know everything about the blond before he left this wretched place.

 

He laughed as he recalled what had brought the boy to the Abbot's office. He needed a teacher to administer his final exams. How fortuitous that he was licensed as such. Brian's eyes became smoky and filled with erotic images of precisely how he would teach that young man. Of course, he would make certain the boy completed his education, but he would learn so much more. He wondered how old he was. Brian slightly grimaced to himself. He was a damned cop and he was planning on engaging in sex with a boy that was undoubtedly still a minor. That was all kinds of immoral and corrupt. He imagined the boy had to be very near his eighteenth birthday, but how close? That was something he needed to find out. One thing was for certain, he needed to proceed with caution.

 

Brian tried to convince himself he would back off if the boy was too young. As he remembered the beauty of the blond's smile, those lips that were full in texture and shaded of the ripest raspberries; Brian knew he was only kidding himself. Despite the consequences, right or wrong, or any obstacle thrown in his path, he had to have that boy. Brian knew exactly what he needed to do. He would make the boy think it was his idea entirely. The young blond would crave him as deeply as he desired him. It would be kept discreet. The boy would receive so much pleasure he wouldn't think of revealing it to the others.

 

He didn't stop to consider how he could be unsettling the young man's life if this was truly his calling. In remembrance of their brief meeting, he didn't believe him to be that committed to this life. Regardless of that, he would have what he desired. Brian always got what he wanted. The young blond Seminarian would be no exception.

 


 

Justin sat on the small bed in his room, his heart just now starting to slow after his meeting with the new priest in residence. He had never seen a more perfect specimen of a man. Granted his perceptions were limited to the men he had met with in his parents' social circle and that of school - but he knew Father Brian was in a class by himself. He didn't know how he kept from giving away his responses when they'd met. The Abbot had been looking at him strangely, however, that wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Father Brian had been courteous, and utterly attentive to him. Justin found himself excited at the prospect of beginning his sessions with him, even if only to take his final exams. Any time in that man's presence was a gift. One he didn't want to miss.

 

Laying down on his bed, Justin couldn't help but wonder about Father Brian. Why was he here, and exactly what was his story? There was something innately different about him. He had felt a vibe emanating from him that he didn't understand. Perhaps it was just his curiosity about the beautiful priest, but was it more? He hoped he would have the opportunity to get to know him better. There was just something so very inviting and interesting about the man. In truth, he was the only thing that had interested him since his time here began. His biggest challenge would be to keep his body from responding to Father Brian's nearness.

 

Remembering that smile, one that was almost playful, had Justin's body stirring in a way he had never known. He could control it. Justin knew he had to keep it managed, and undetected by Father Brian. Justin realized it wasn't in his best interest to spend so much time with the only man residing at the monastery that filled him with immediate and overwhelming longing. Even if he wanted to distance himself, which he undoubtedly did not, that decision would be out of his hands. Father Brian had offered to complete his education, and Abbot Reynolds had accepted. It was going to happen. Justin found himself anxious for their next meeting, wondering if future meetings would be as tumultuous as the initial one.

 

Moments later, Justin found himself jolted out of his musings at the sound of light tapping on his door. He frowned as he approached it, finding it out of the ordinary. This was their allotted downtime in the daily schedule. Typically most of the monks either rested, went to the library, or walked the grounds during this time. He never received visitors, and most especially not during this time that everyone had their own treasured moments of privacy. Opening the door, he bowed his head in greeting as he recognized it to be the monk that worked directly for the Abbot. "Greetings, Father Williamson."

 

"Greetings, Seminarian Taylor. I have a message from Abbot Reynolds." As always his face remained stoic, his words short and to the point. "Your lessons will begin with Father Brian tomorrow morning after prayers. You will meet with him at nine a.m. in the library."

 

"So soon? I hadn't expected that," Justin whispered, his heart beginning to thud in his chest anew.

 

"It is my impression the Abbot wishes to complete your education as soon as possible." Inclining his head, he departed the doorway as quickly as he'd arrived, leaving Justin staring after him with an almost transfixed expression on his face.

 

Justin shook his head as he closed the door, leaning back against it as a smile began to spread across his face. For the first time since his arrival, he was excited for the day to come. He had no idea why other than the fact that Father Brian was young, beautiful, and actually friendly. Whatever the reason, he was looking forward to his upcoming lessons with the greatest of anticipation.

 


 

Brian had just stepped outside to take a walk, mostly to breathe some fresh air away from the staleness of the room he was now forced to call his home. His eyes scanned the grounds with disinterest before he homed in on his prey sitting on a bench in the distance. He smiled, as he determined no time like the present to further get to know the young man that had virtually mesmerized him from their initial meeting. Brian shuddered at the very thought. No man enraptured him. He had a strict one fuck policy. No names and numbers were ever exchanged. Of course, in this case, he might have to make an exception being that the quality and quantity of fuckable men were vastly limited here. Of course, that was the only reason he would break his rules for this boy.

 

He was about to step forward when he felt a hand falling to his shoulder. Forcing himself not to flinch at the unwanted contact, Brian turned around to face the monk that had been guarding the Abbot's office earlier today. He smiled at him graciously, yet bit his tongue not to curse at him for delaying him from reaching his much-desired destination. "I'm sorry, I don't remember your name..."

 

"That's quite alright, Father Brian. We weren't formally introduced. I am Father Williamson. I work directly with Abbot Reynolds," he stated shortly, his voice more than a bit condescending.

 

"Of course," Brian replied in a bored tone. "What can I do for you?"

 

"I have Seminarian Taylor's school transcripts. They arrived shortly after he came to the monastery. I believe the Abbot explained that we didn't have anyone with a proper teaching certificate, that is until you arrived," he spoke, his tone stating he wasn't overly impressed.

 

Brian nodded his understanding. "Excellent. I believe the young man was most anxious to get started."

 

Father Williamson rolled his eyes. "Probably more to get out of our daily routine than anything else..."

 

"You surprise me, Father. I would imagine the young Seminarian would be diligent in reaching his chosen path," Brian said in a prodding voice, instantly detecting there was a story to be heard here.

 

"Seminarian Taylor doesn't follow the standard order." Lowering his voice to that of conspiratorial fashion, he whispered, "I don't know the specifics, but I have the feeling this isn't really the young man's true calling. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves shortly after his eighteenth birthday."

 

Brian's eyes heated. Hmmm. More and more intriguing, he thought. "I'm sure in time he will determine his true path," Brian answered somberly, forcing himself to stay in character. He now looked at this interruption in a completely different manner. This had been extremely informative, and information he could use.

 

"Of course." He flushed slightly, knowing he had probably said too much. "I apologize if my opinions of your student are unwanted or mistaken. I only wanted you to have all the available information."

 

"No apologies necessary, Father. I appreciate your insight." His head turned to see the young man staring out into the gardens, his voice becoming deeper as he said, "I think I'll go and speak with him now. I'm sure I will be able to guide him, one way or another."

 

Father Williamson nodded his agreement. "I'm sure you will, Father. In the meantime, you have his file, and I just instructed him that lessons begin tomorrow at 9 a.m. I hope that gives you time to prepare."

 

"Yes, that will be fine." Brian leafed quickly through the file. "It looks as if he only needs to take the exams, which are provided. I will spend some time reviewing the material with him first."

 

"Very good. I'll leave you to it, then. Good day, Father Brian," the older man said in parting, smiling as Brian nodded his head in acknowledgment.

 

Brian opened the file once more, looking for the boy's vital statistics. He smiled as his eyes landed on the date of birth. Less than a month before the blond became legal. He wouldn't be here that long, but he didn't mind cutting a few corners with that date so close at hand. From what he'd just learned from the Abbot's messenger, this boy wasn't what he seemed. In no time at all, he would have the boy eating out of the palm of his hand. Brian smirked. Among other things...

 

Almost leisurely he approached the bench, pleased that the boy still remained, and to his immense satisfaction, all alone. Soundlessly, he approached, smiling as the blond curiously looked up. His eyes swarming on the most luscious lips he'd ever seen, Brian huskily asked, "Mind if I join you?"

 

"Not at all, Father Brian..." Justin answered in a timid rush.

 

Brian sat down next to Justin. He looked over at Justin, finding himself staring deeply into beautiful blue eyes. Perhaps this hadn't been such a good idea after all. Restraining the urge to reach out and touch him, and drag him to the nearest corner to ravage him mercilessly was more tempting than he could have ever imagined. Forcing his eyes away, Brian whispered, "Please, when we're alone call me Brian."

 

Justin's eyes widened, both from that husky timbre in his voice, but from the words spoken as well. "I, uh, okay. That's a bit uncommon, isn't it?"

 

"Perhaps. However, you'll find my teaching techniques to be a bit unorthodox," Brian answered, turning to fix another heated glance on the beautiful boy. "I hope I can in turn call you Justin."

 

"Yes, of course." Justin blushed slightly. "I'd like that."

 

Brian pointed to the thick file in his hands. "I have your school records. Everything looks to be in order. I'm looking forward to beginning your lessons."

 

"Oh, me too. It shouldn't take too much of your time, Father, uhhh, I mean Brian. All I had left to complete was my exams," Justin answered in a nervous rush, the close proximity of the beautiful priest, mixed in with that intoxicating scent he wore, beginning to affect his entire equilibrium.

 

"I was thinking you could spend a few days reviewing some study guides, then I'll administer the exams." He looked at Justin intently, a fire darkening his eyes that he didn't even attempt to disguise. "There's no great rush. Is there, Justin?"

 

Justin shook his head, instantly transfixed by the blazing, almost hungry look in Brian's eyes. He didn't understand it completely, yet he knew there was something present. Whatever it was, he wanted to know more, most especially regarding this man. "No rush at all, Brian. We'll move at your pace. Whatever you think is best."

 

Brian's eyes moved from Justin's eyes to his unbelievably sensual mouth. He nodded his approval. "Wonderful. I know you're going to make a most excellent student."

 

Standing to his feet, he smiled down at the beautiful blond, at this moment hating the binding robes that hid his body from his view. Step by step, those robes would be removed, along with any inhibitions the boy possessed. He was going to do what he never did with a potential trick. He would get to know the boy first. In this case, he felt it was his best option for success. Justin was confused, yet obviously not desirous or meant for this life. After uttering a hushed goodbye, Brian returned to his rooms, deciding it best not to say or do too much too soon.

 

Proceeding with such caution was a foreign commodity to him, but as he remembered the youthful beauty and enthusiasm on Justin's face, Brian quickly realized the restraint he employed now would end up paying off in dividends. Brian fully intended they both equally enjoyed the rewards. For now, he must do what he never did and exercise extreme patience. No matter how much his control was tested, he would endure it. Brian didn't doubt for a moment that Justin would be well worth any wait.

 

TBC