- Text Size +

 

Justin stood frozen as Brian made his way to the table, his legs slightly trembling and his body barely settled from their earlier kiss. He wasn't certain what had unsettled him the most - Brian's unexpected, although much-wanted kiss, or the fact that Father Brian revealed himself not to be the man he seemed to be. He hung back for a moment, unable to avert his eyes from Brian's intense gaze, knowing in an instant, right or wrong - this is where he wanted to be.

 

Brian raised a questioning brow. "Well, Justin? Are you going to sit down?" Hazel eyes trickled down Justin's body, what little he could perceive of it through the restricting robe, realizing his deep desire to remove the offending garment from Justin's body, hadn't tapered at all. "I could drag you over here onto my lap to have our talk. Although, I doubt that would enable me to be very responsive to your questions."

 

A blush followed Brian's statement. Naivety or not, Justin knew exactly what Brian was saying. Brian wanted him. Too close a proximity wouldn't allow for them to have their much-needed talk. Justin very much needed his questions answered before they proceeded any further. He slowly advanced toward the table, willing the dark flush from his cheeks, knowing that Brian not only noticed, but was amused by it as well. He sat down across from Brian at the small table, careful to keep his seat pulled back, deciding having their knees touching underneath the table wasn't in his best interest.

 

"So," Justin spoke after taking a deep breath. "You are not a priest."

 

"Not at all." Brian's eyes were open and filled with the truth that he wanted to instantly penetrate the blond's confused mind. "I'm in hiding here. I have nothing to do with the church or the priesthood."

 

"Hiding? You're in danger?" Justin asked in alarm. "I guess when you said you were a cop, I assumed you were either investigating someone or the monastery."

 

Brian laughed. "Hardly. I'm a police detective, but there's nothing here of interest to investigate." Eyelids dropping briefly to hopefully shield the lust in his eyes, he looked back up, his eyes still warm and penetrating. "Well, almost nothing," he purred almost silkily.

 

Justin laughed nervously, the sound coming out more like a giggle, unbeknownst to him, sharpening the desire in the man that was determined to have him tonight. "I may be innocent, but I do know when a man wants me."

 

Brian knew he should get their conversation on a less intimate level, yet, all he could think of was the word innocent falling from those perfect lips that he hungered to feel caressing and worshiping his cock - one that had begun to thicken anew. His voice deep and husky, Brian asked, "Innocent, Justin? Tell me about that."

 

Averting his gaze from Brian's penetrating stare, Justin stammered, "I- uhhh, there just hasn't been a lot of time for anything."

 

"Most especially when you have a homophobic father..." Brian surmised, finding that to be one common ground between the two of them. Brian wondered how many others he might find. "I understand that. My father was an asshole too. It was so many years ago, but the day they lowered him into the ground was the first day of true peace for me."

 

"You never made up with him?" Justin asked, looking at the brunet almost forlornly.

 

Brian shook his head. "We went to the bar and he told me he had cancer. I chose that moment to tell him I was queer."

 

"I trust your father was a homophobe too?" Waiting for Brian's nod, Justin continued, "That still sucks, though. I'm sorry your dad died."

 

Shrugging, Brian's eyes became cold as he answered, "I'm not." Forcing his demons of the past to the back of his mind, Brian told him, "We're not here to talk about that. The life and times of one Jack Kinney are not how I most want to spend my evening, most especially - not with you."

 

"How did you want to spend your evening?" Justin asked almost coquettishly, uncertain of where the words or tone came from, only finding the urge to flirt with this unrealistically gorgeous man tempting him beyond belief.

 

A growl passed through Brian's lips at the blond's unexpected boldness. "I think you know..." Brian whispered huskily, his eyes visually eating all he could see. "But first things first. You had questions, one's that I promised to answer before any pouncing commenced."

 

"Right, questions." Justin shook his head as if to clear it from the seductive fog that had begun to gather around it again. He looked up just in time to see the self-satisfied smirk on Brian's face. Justin sighed in resignation. Brian knew what he was doing to him. Undoubtedly, this was no man of the cloth succumbing to a moment of irresistible desire. He was experienced, and he knew exactly what he wanted. It was more than obvious he was what Brian wanted. Justin shifted uncomfortably in his seat as his cock told him how much it liked that turn of events. "Umm, so you're in disguise here, and not investigating any of the residents. Why are you here, that is, if I can even know that?"

 

"It isn't ethical for me to answer the questions, or for me to have even told you about my true identity. But now that I've started, I see no reason not to disclose everything..." Brian responded grimly, realizing Carl would have his head if he could hear this now. "I had been investigating a crime boss for months. Finally, I was closing in on him; I was making the right connections and getting people to talk. Slowly the evidence was building, but not quite enough to put him away. He got more than a bit shaky and called a hit out on me."

 

Justin gasped in horror and shock. "A hit? You m-mean, someone is trying to kill you?"

 

"I'm a cop, Justin. Someone is always going to be trying to kill me. It's just how my life is."

 

Snorting, Justin answered, "Wow. That's reassuring."

 

"I was trying to lighten the moment. I get that hearing someone has a contract out on their life can be a bit off-putting." Brian sighed as he viewed the look of continued horror in Justin's eyes. Such a sensitive little twat. It just made him want to fuck the shit out of him - here and now. Fuck. Everything made him want to fuck this boy. Fuck him deep, hard, and fast, even slow. As he thought about how it would feel as his cock slid in and out of him slowly, knowing the delayed gratification he would receive as he felt each exquisite stroke, Brian almost pulled him across the table to rip off that offending garment, leaving the talk for later. Much later.

 

Unthinking, Justin reached across the table and laid his hand over Brian's, a spark of awareness heating his own eyes at the almost electric contact. "I- I don't know what to say, Brian. This is just so alarming. I wouldn't want to think of a world that had so cruelly destroyed you."

 

Brian laid his other hand atop of their hands that were now joined. "Don't worry." Brian's eyes were warm, and openly trying to comfort the abnormally caring boy. "I'm tough, Justin, and I know what I'm doing. I work with good people as well. They made me come here to hide out while things settled down. The man I was investigating is now behind bars awaiting his hearing and trial. Now, it's a question of finding the hitman. It should be over soon."

 

"Well, that's a relief." Justin pulled his hand back, running it shakily through his hair. "I guess if you're an active gay man they wouldn't think to look for you here."

 

"You would have to know me and my life to truly understand, but take me at my word, Justin - no one would ever think of looking for me here."

 

Justin smiled, his eyes almost sparkling as he looked at what he perceived to be the most beautiful man alive. "I hope not. I'd hate to think of anything bad ever happening to you."

 

Brian's eyes fell to Justin's lips, his cock continuing to twitch in his pants the more he looked at the blond boy. He couldn't hold out much longer. He wanted him too fucking badly. His voice dropped to a deep and husky pitch. "All the more reason to live each moment as if it were your last. Don't you think so?"

 

"Perhaps it is..." Justin agreed, his eyes helplessly caught and held by hazel ones carved in determination, lust clearly decipherable in his gaze.

 

A muscle twitched in Brian's jaw, as he drank his fill of the beautiful blond, one that was driving him crazy being so near, yet not in his arms. "I think the time for talk has ended, Justin. At least for now."

 

Justin swallowed nervously. "What did you have in mind?"

 

"I think it's time I gave you what your eyes have been begging me to take from the first moment we met..." Brian rasped, his voice low and purposeful, desire etched in every line of his tense expression.

 

Chuckling nervously, Justin told him, "You cut right to the chase, don't you?"

 

"We've wasted enough time. Do you want to waste even more, or do you want the experience of being possessed by me?" Brian muttered in a gravelly voice, his need never having been sharper than at this moment.

 

Justin shook his head, a bemused look on his face. "Possessed by you. In my wildest dreams, I never imagined my first time being with someone like you."

 

Brian hooded his eyes for a moment, the thoughts of being Justin's first overwhelming him with a voracious desire to devour him. Fuck. He'd never wanted to be someone's first. Brian liked men that knew the score; ones that understood there would be no attachments formed, and definitely no repeats. Already, he felt himself breaking all sorts of rules for this boy. He'd compromised his safety confessing his true identity to him. He could try to tell himself he'd done it only to get into the boy's ass - in truth, Brian knew that was only partially true.

 

In the aftermath of their torrid kiss and as he'd viewed the dismay and guilt on Justin's face, Brian couldn't let Justin continue to think he'd been doing something so totally immoral. He couldn't stop himself from relieving him of such a misconception. He knew walking away from this boy would be unlike any other goodbye he'd ever had. Right now, he wouldn't think about that, although he knew it was a reality that would need to be dealt with at some point, perhaps sooner than he even realized right now. He didn't intend to waste another single moment. "It's time to stop dreaming and start living, Justin." His eyes were burning, boring into Justin like hot coals when he rasped, "Stand up. I want to see what you've been hiding beneath that robe. Take it off - now."

 

Justin stared at Brian wide-eyed, much as he thought a deer would be if caught in the headlights that were barreling steadily ahead. "Uhhh. Take my robe off?"

 

Brian growled, his hands itching to touch the blond. "Yes," he demanded. "We have two options here, Justin. One, you remove the robe and we move forward, or two, you leave now. It's your choice." Brian's face became flushed, his eyes glowing with need. "I want you too fucking badly. As much as I enjoy talking to you, and I really do, I can't be here with you alone any longer and not touch you. I promise to move slowly, but I need something soon, Justin." Brian's almost haunted eyes drilled into Justin's. "So, what's it going to be?"

 

A nervous trickle slid down his throat, causing him to clear it in order to speak. "I don't want to leave, so, I guess that's my answer." Justin reached around to untie the coarse rope that hung from his robe; hands trembling as he allowed it to fall to the floor. He kept his eyes raised to meet Brian's, wanting to see his reaction when he viewed him fully. The robe was a few sizes too big for him. The rope was really a necessity in keeping it cinched tightly around his waist. He twisted his left shoulder to an angle, pulling at the unattractive garment until he had one arm free; managing his attention on sliding it down his other arm until it pooled at his feet. He couldn't keep his gaze connected to Brian's heated one any longer. Brian looked as if he wanted to completely devour him. Nervously, he began to stammer... "I, umm, wasn't sure I was coming here tonight so I just have on what I would have worn to bed." He motioned down to his t-shirt and snug black briefs, uncertain of how to handle this silent Brian.

 

"Beautiful," Brian purred throatily. "Turn around, Justin. Let me see you." His nostrils flared as Justin slowly turned, his eyes homing in on the delicious flesh he'd been hungering to explore. The black briefs did nothing to hide the perfection he had anticipated seeing for so long. "Perfect. Utterly fucking perfect." Brian remained where he sat, knowing he needed to proceed slowly, ease Justin along - step by step. "Come to me, Justin. I want to taste you."

 

Justin moaned. Brian's sultry words went directly to his cock. He was aching and hard in a way he'd never been before. He was uncertain if his actions here tonight were right or wrong; the truth of the matter - he couldn't care less. Finally, he was going to be true to himself and be the man he always knew he was meant to be. In slow unhurried steps, Justin walked around the table until he stood just a few feet from Brian. His eyes became magnetized to Brian's mouth. He watched as Brian licked his lips as if in a desert and parched for that one sip of water to keep him moving longer. When Brian's fingers reached out to sinuously stroke down Justin's chest, tweaking at each nipple in turn, a gasp fell from Justin's lips as the determined brunet's fingertips brushed along the length of his turgid cock.

 

"B-Brian, don't tease, please. Remember I'm not experienced here. It's not going to take much to..." Justin panted as Brian's fingers latched onto his pulsing cock.

 

Brian began to tug on Justin's cock, his lips turned under as he kept his eyes affixed to Justin's euphoric face. "Not going to take much to what, Justin? Come?" Brian laughed, lust defining his intense expression. In one lithe and sudden movement, Brian yanked Justin's briefs down his legs, a hiss passing through his lips as he looked hungrily at the engorged organ - his surprise at the size of the cock attached to the smaller man more than evident. Brian's tongue swiped along his lips again, heat rising in his face as he felt like a fever was beginning to overtake him. Leaning his head down, his tongue slid across the head of Justin's dick, not surprised to already taste a droplet of sweetness slipping through that inviting slit.

 

Legs beginning to tremble, Justin whimpered, "P-please, Brian."

 

A lusty chuckle was quickly emitted. "Oh don't worry, Justin. I will please you, as you will me - over and over again. The night is just beginning. Before I'm finished, I will have this hot little body of yours mapped out thoroughly. There won't be an inch of you I won't know intimately." Brian growled as his fingers closed around the perfect mounds of Justin's ass, using the leverage to pull him forward to meet his descending mouth. Fuck, Brian thought to himself. He had the most enticing ass ever, and he would enjoy more than his fair share. He wasn't sure how long he could hold off before sinking his cock deep into what he knew to be the hottest and tightest ass he'd ever fucked.

 

Before his lips attached to Justin's throbbing cock, Brian looked deeply into Justin's eyes, in his way mentally preparing him for his words to follow. "You're mine tonight, Justin. All. Fucking. Mine."

 

TBC