- Text Size +

 

Brian's eyes remained fixed on Justin's face as his mouth moved to deep throat Justin's already leaking cock. Fuck, he tasted so good, Brian thought. The textures were perfect. Out of all the cocks he'd ever had in his mouth - which were far less than the number that had sucked him - this hot little blond's had to be the best. His flavor was intoxicating, and the feel of him was like pure, hot silk. He had never wanted anyone as he did him at this precise moment. His mouth moving over the distended organ, Brian told himself - he would have him soon.

 

Justin moaned under Brian's ministrations, willing all the control he possessed to restrain him in not thrusting his hips in and out of Brian's mouth. Something about Brian's suckling motion just made him want to move, to do anything and everything he could to be deeper. The lashing of Brian's tongue against the tip of his dick had him seeing stars. When Brian's tongue would slide around to lick at the vein underneath, Justin very nearly lost his mind.

 

As his mouth worshiped and devoured the throbbing flesh, Brian maintained eye contact with the beautiful blond, determined that he would both see and feel the immense need he instilled in him. He would only back off long enough to blow against the tip of Justin's cock, his throat beginning to hum. "You taste so fucking good," Brian growled as his tongue lapped at the leaking tip, his body aching for release, but even more than that - he wanted to make Justin mindless with the pleasure he could give him. Reaching around, Brian slid a finger along the crack of Justin's perfect ass, his voice going low and guttural in a need he could barely control. "Let go, Justin. Give it all to me."

 

Justin felt his legs quivering as the pants began to tumble from his mouth. "B-Brian, I can't stand it. My legs are going to collapse."

 

A sultry chuckle followed. Eyes began to almost blacken as they bored into blue ones that were visibly pained. He pulled off long enough to hiss, "That's why we finish this, then we can lay down for the next part." Brian didn't give Justin time to process that part, as his finger began to slide into the blond's ass and his mouth moved to fully engulf the leaking and throbbing cock. Slowly, Brian began to work his finger inside; his cock aching and hungry for the release it knew would be found within that tight, warm flesh. Brian didn't have much longer to wait when he felt the increased quiver in Justin's legs, a moment later finding his mouth filled with warm, milky fluid, his mouth greedily lapping up each drop.

 

Justin felt the sweat gliding down his neck and back as he burst toward his pleasure, unable to fathom how he still managed to stand on his feet. His entire body shaking in the aftermath of the most intense pleasure he'd ever known, he breathlessly gasped, "Wow. That was amazing."

 

"It was," Brian agreed, licking his lips as he savored each last drop. His eyes were fierce as he visually devoured the blond before him. He had to constantly remind himself that Justin was innocent and not throw him down to take what he wanted. Easy was what the boy needed. Justin's first time wouldn't be darkened by regrets. Brian intended for Justin's first time to be one that he'd always remember, one that no matter whose dick took his place - he would always remember Brian's as not only his first but also the best. He didn't recognize the stab of something unpleasant in his gut when he thought of Justin with another man. Jealousy was a foreign emotion to him. He decided to mark it off to his immense desire to fuck him. A hungry desire that he intended to feed now.

 

"I want to do the same for you," Justin murmured almost shyly. "I've never done it, though..."

 

Brian smiled at him, his gaze was predatory and possessive. If he could see himself he would be shocked at the intensity. He reached up to sweep the pad of his thumb against Justin's lips. Brian groaned. "Those lips were meant to suck cock." Brian stopped himself before he said something possessive and out of character, a voice telling him it should be his cock and his alone. It was just the heat of the moment, Brian convinced himself. As soon as he'd fucked the gorgeous blond, he would be back to himself again. "Later. I will guide you through it. You are going to be a master cock sucker. Right now, though, I need to be inside you. So. Fucking. Badly."

 

Justin gasped at the need in Brian's voice, the stark desire on his beautiful face staggering in its intensity. "There's no need to wait, Brian. I want it all with you. Fuck me. Right now."

 

Standing to his feet, Brian grasped Justin's hand, pulling him the small distance to his bedroom. "What happened to my shy little boy?" He looked over his shoulder to see Justin blushing. "I like it. In fact, there isn't a side of you that I don't find hot." He closed the door behind them, motioning Justin over to the bed. "Lay down on your back. The comfort won't be great in this small bed, but we'll make do."

 

Sliding his naked body onto the bed and into the center, Justin bent one leg up provocatively, knowing the angle not only gave Brian a good view of his cock, but the ass he wanted as well. Suddenly assailed with bravery, Justin huskily told him, "We don't need space. You're going to be on top of me anyways. Right?"

 

Brian completely stripped in record time, reaching under his bed to pull out the lube and condoms from his duffel bag, he deftly tossed them onto the bed before crawling over him. His eyes blazing, he growled, "I'm going to give you a night you'll never forget. While you're in this room - in this bed - you are fucking mine!"

 

Justin groaned as he felt their naked cocks prodding against the other. The words tumbled from his mouth of their own volition. "That's exactly what I want to be. Yours. Take me, Brian. P-please, take me."

 

"I'll take you, Justin. Don't expect to sleep much tonight. At last, I'm going to work out this hunger you've instilled in me from day one." Brian reached his hand out for the lube, flipping the cap open and squeezing a large amount out. Pausing to warm it in his hand, he moved to prepare Justin for what would soon follow. He looked down at the beautiful body squirming on the bed, unable to escape the feeling that tonight his life had changed. In fact, he thought it would be a change that would long affect both of them.

 


 

Carl sat at his desk, his eyes having become weary hours ago as he read the same reports, over and over again. He took a bite of his turkey sandwich, accompanied by a large swallow of milk, quickly losing hope that he would find the answer. He didn't hear the light tapping on his door, nor the concerned and irritated woman stepping across the threshold to stare down at him in irritation. He almost jumped when he heard the well-loved and familiar voice seeking to berate him.

 

"Carl Horvath! You called me over two hours ago saying you would be heading home soon. To my surprise, here you still sit!" Debbie Novotny Horvath told her husband in admonishment. "I hope you realize - dinner's fucking ruined!"

 

"Sorry, sweetheart. I just got carried away..." Carl mumbled, knowing it best not to say much. No amount of explaining would ever make him win with his wife. He motioned down at his desk. "I grabbed a sandwich."

 

"Hmph. And don't you say sorry to me. I know what you're up to," she told him knowingly, despite her anger, sparks of warmth flickering in her eyes.

 

He laid his sandwich down, his eyebrows raising as he asked, "You do?"

 

"Yes. I know you." She smiled at him. "I love you for it. Asshole or not, you know Brian is like a son to me."

 

"I know he is. Despite all of his rough edges, I think the world of him too. He's a damned good cop. I can't lose him," Carl went on grimly.

 

Debbie's eyes narrowed as she approached his desk, her voice almost breaking when she said, "Don't you talk like that, Carl! You have him in a safe place. You're gonna find this son-of-a-bitch that means to kill him."

 

"I only hope I find him in time." Carl dragged a hand through his hair, stretching his neck back almost painfully. "I'm too close to this, Deb. There's something here that doesn't add up, and I think there's something that could bring this to a close."

 

"You'll get there, baby. I know you will." She sat down across from his desk, looking at him attentively. "Have you spoken to Brian recently?"

 

Carl nodded. "Yes, earlier today. He's fine. Of course, he's got the Abbot in a tizzy. Seems the monastery isn't only filled with old men. There's a young man there that's caught Brian's eye. And well, you know Brian."

 

"Fuck!" she exclaimed in disgust, yet with a light chuckle quickly following. "That's my Brian. He'll always find a prime piece of ass when it seems like there's none to be found."

 

"Yeah well, it won't do us any good if he gets thrown out of there." He stared down at the reports again. "I know the answer is right here. So many things don't add up. I can't shake the feeling that the answer is right here."

 

"Often it is. Maybe you just need to get some rest. Go back to it with a clear head in the morning."

 

Carl shrugged. "Could be. I just don't think we've got a lot of time here." He looked at his wife, loving how she always was there when he struggled and needed a sounding board. It wasn't ethical to ever share particulars of an investigation, but he trusted her, and so many times she had made a difference just by listening.

 

"I see the wheels turning. What's on your mind?" Knowing Carl as she did, she realized he would never settle down tonight until he sounded this out.

 

"The assassin. It doesn't add up. Brian was an open target so many times. If Belinski had placed a hit on Brian way back then, they would have killed him. Why didn't they?"

 

Her eyes narrowed in understanding. "You know what, you've got a good point. Do you think there's no connection but someone wants you to think it's Belinski? But didn't Belinkski begin to fuck up when he thought Brian was out of commission?"

 

"He did, but I had that information planted. We just assumed all along that Belinski hired the hitman. But what if it isn't the work of a hitman and someone with another vendetta? Fuck, we're looking in all the wrong places then." Carl stood from behind his desk, pacing back and forth almost frantically.

 

Debbie stood up and moved toward her husband, her hands reaching out to clasp his hands. "Now you listen to me, Carl Horvath. You're the best at what you do. And Brian is too, because you trained him. You will get to the bottom of this and Brian will come back home to us. I know it."

 

"I hope you're right. I really do. I just got a bad feeling, Deb. It's like the threat is right underneath our noses, and I'm just too close to see it."

 


 

"Your bad feeling is about to be proven correct, Sergeant Horvath," the cold evil voice sneered in the privacy of his own office. He had known it to be wise to bug Horvath's office. Of course, he had known the hiding spot for Brian. Nothing happened in his precinct without his knowledge, but keeping tabs on how close Carl was getting had been vital to his plans. It was time to act. He hadn't acted immediately for the simple reason of not wanting anything tied to him. Had the would-be assassin found him too soon, it could appear suspicious. It had been a clean getaway, a faultless plan. Killing Brian as soon as he'd arrived at the monastery could have had costly repercussions. He wanted this done before the election. Brian Kinney could not live to flaunt his disgusting behavior around his city.

 

Chief Stockwell pocketed his weapon and set out to finish what he'd started. The Belinski case had been a gift. No one would be the wiser except for Brian. He would look him square in the eye as he shot him straight to hell. One less queer to populate his city. In time he would run them all out. For now, he would have that repellent one removed from his police force. As he slipped into his car, he prepared himself for what would follow. It would take him a couple of hours to reach the monastery. All would be quiet and dark. He already knew that Brian resided in a separate division far removed from the others. Brian wouldn't be expecting this. It almost saddened him that it would be so easy.

 

His lips twisted into a sinister smile. "It all ends for you tonight, Kinney."

 

TBC