- Text Size +

 

Brian had slept fitfully at best. He was certain as to why, although he knew a few sources could be to blame. He ruled out it being the danger that had led him to this mundane existence. Facing danger daily in the past, had more than made him immune to stress over that.

 

It could have been the unusual silence that accompanied his nighttime hours. That was not only unnatural but unsettling as well. Fuck, now that morning had arrived, he could hear the chirping birds outside of his window. He had no problem with nature, but that was not how he was most accustomed to awakening.

 

As he continued to lay there in the narrow bed he was forced to inhabit, Brian scowled as he thought of how he preferred to be awakened. In the occurrence of him ever allowing a trick to stay overnight, his ideal start to the day would be having his dick skillfully sucked before he sent the nameless trick on his way. Those days looked to be far away at the moment.

 

He smiled as he thought of the alabaster face of Justin Taylor. Now, that was the only bright sight of his incarceration here. Teaching that boy would be one of his greatest pleasures and accomplishments. Of that, he was already more than certain. He would complete his education as well. Brian smirked to himself. That beautiful boy would receive the full benefit of a ‘Kinney' education. He would be begging to partake in it. When the time was right, Brian would give him that. He only hoped the time arrived quickly. After his initial reaction following their first meeting, and his immediate response last night when he'd spoken with him briefly, Brian knew his patience would be tested.

 

Tested, was an accurate description. Only last night he'd been forced to take measures Brian Kinney didn't normally need to take. He had lain in this very bed as he rubbed his hard-on out, all to the thoughts of that boy's face, his lips in particular. Fuck. He was getting hard again. Just the thoughts of that blond made him want to fuck. It was clear to understand the true source of his unrest last night. All of it centered around that enticing young man. A man he was going to explore in every possible way. He couldn't wait to see what the boy looked like under those concealing robes. Brian didn't think he'd be disappointed - not at all. He had the feeling that his body would be a perfect companion to the flawless beauty found on his face.

 

His test would be in how to subtly introduce Justin to the idea of exploring sensual delights with his teacher - ‘Father Brian'. He couldn't push as he would normally. His normal stalking and cornering his prey wouldn't work in the case of Justin Taylor. He needed to be coerced gently and led to believe it was his idea, when he was merely being maneuvered into thinking so. He could hardly wait for their games to begin.

 

Brian knew he should be experiencing a feeling of remorse for how he was about to redirect Justin's life, most particularly - reassign his desires, but he couldn't. He was accustomed to getting what he wanted - when he wanted it. Justin wasn't going to be an exception. His talk with the Abbot's assistant had aided further in his resolve. He hadn't really heard anything that surprised him. Young Justin didn't fit in here. The boy showed no signs of belonging to the dickless crowd that dwelled within the monastery. Why he was here was completely perplexing, however, a question he didn't ponder much. He didn't get involved in the personal lives of his tricks. The information was only useful in achieving his own desires. He would use every piece of knowledge to lure the innocent blond to him. In the end, Justin would be left with a valuable lesson - given by the expert on the subject.

 

Slipping out of the bed to get started on the day, Brian smiled as he realized how anxious he was to begin this day. More so than he'd ever remembered being. Today was the beginning of his hunt. His anticipation for the culmination of this acquisition was the sharpest and keenest he had ever known.

 


 

Abbot Reynolds watched as Justin scurried into the library, fifteen minutes early for his studies. He scowled at the obviousness of the young boy. It had very little to do with Justin being anxious to complete his studies, but more regarding his fascination with ‘Father Brian'. He wasn't quite sure how to handle this precarious situation. It was his duty to do everything he could to keep them apart. However, Brian Kinney having teaching credentials awarded to him made that an impossible task. He hadn't interacted directly with Craig Taylor, but he knew this was not what young Justin's father had in mind when sending his rebellious son here.

 

His bottom line was very simple. He couldn't allow scandal and discord to affect the monastery. Of course, he would actively discourage any close relationship between the two of them. It was his duty to do so. Watching as Brian stepped outside of his lodgings, his eyes narrowed on the quickness of the immoral man's steps. He had such a bad feeling about this involvement. It was his fondest hope that the police detective's visit here was greatly shortened. He couldn't foresee anything else keeping harmony and propriety flowing within the walls of these protected and solemn grounds.

 

Once the man approached him that carried the look of a priest, but lacked all the tempering and mannerisms of one, he looked at the hurried man with a stern look of disapproval on his face. "Mr. Kinney. I'd like a brief word with you."

 

"Very brief, Abbot. I'm on my way to lessons with Mr. Taylor..." Brian drawled, the husky tone of his voice when speaking of the young blond more than evident. Brian looked at the monastery leader blankly, knowing his interest in Justin was most likely more than apparent to the astute man, yet, finding that didn't concern him in the slightest. The only thing that mattered now was getting to his destination in the quickest manner possible. Anything or anyone that delayed him from that goal was a deterrent of the most disagreeable kind.

 

"This won't take long," he answered in his most stoic and forbidding manner. "I know the thoughts that race through a mind such as yours where a young man such as Justin is concerned. I am warning you not to act on them. I will not tolerate this institution falling under any ridicule."

 

"I have no idea how Mr. Taylor ended up here under your supervision, but I think it's his decision how he lives his life. I believe you agreed with him completing his education as well," Brian answered, providing the unnecessary reminders.

 

Abbot Reynolds stared at Brian coldly, his suspicions continuing to be reaffirmed that agreeing to the outrageous detective's stay here had been vitally foolish. The contribution had been more than generous, and the one from Justin Taylor's father equally so. The monastery would be well funded for a long time to come. He had to remember that. The impropriety of some kind was unavoidable, he could only hope it would be well maintained, and out of the eyes of others. "That isn't your concern, detective. I only ask for obvious reasons that you refrain from any questionable and unacceptable activities."

 

Brian rolled his eyes, refusing to agree to such a demand, knowing he intended to approach what the good Abbot perceived as questionable behavior in the quickest manner possible. He winked at him, before he brazenly told him, "Don't worry, Abbot. Regardless of what inducements have afforded me - I know how to be discreet."

 

An outraged gasp was heard as the Abbot watched Brian making his way into the part of the building that held the library. He shook his head in the grim acceptance that he had indeed made a poor choice. The detective had been more than clear without either lying or making an obvious admission. He was intent on pursuing Justin Taylor, and there was nothing he could do to prevent it without drawing obvious attention to the both of them, along with his involvement in the subterfuge surrounding them staying here. Undoubtedly, he could have the detective removed, but that would cause him just as many problems. For now, he could only hope to keep them separated as much as possible, and hope that if they did act improperly they would do so with discretion.

 

It had never been a goal in his life to become involved in criminal matters. In the case of this detective, he wished that continued to be the case. The best hope for the tranquility of the monastery, and his leadership within, resided in the case that brought Brian here to be resolved in the quickest manner possible. The detective's determination was impossible to miss. If he had his mind made up to something, he didn't doubt he found a way to make it happen. He was afraid the much too worldly man had his mind more than made up regarding Justin Taylor. His biggest fear came in the realization that young Justin might not offer up much resistance.

 


 

Justin nodded his head to the last monk that exited the small library. There had been a sign that the library would be closing for classes. He was both relieved and alarmed that it was being shut down in deference to his studies. Being alone with Father Brian would be his greatest test since he'd arrived. He looked forward to it with the greatest of anticipation, yet he feared giving himself away. The father was far too mesmerizing, his beauty equaling none. He didn't know how he would carry on with his lessons and not let his attraction to the gorgeous man be known. It would be the ultimate embarrassment. Justin only hoped he wouldn't be facing the revelation of such mortification soon.

 

He had thought about the magnetic Father Brian until he'd finally fallen asleep last night. The man's sultry voice had haunted him long after they had parted from their far too brief chat. He could have blissfully sat on that bench and talked to him for the rest of the evening. Realistically, he knew Father Brian had far more important things to do than talking to him. Any time they could share together would be viewed as a gift. Justin was grateful that he would be his teacher, even if it ended up being for the short time it would take to finish up his final exams. If in the process he had the opportunity to get to know the man better, he would consider himself doubly blessed.

 

A flush immediately spread across his cheeks when he looked up to see he was being studiously observed from the other side of the table at which he sat. Father Brian was staring at him, flecks of warmth in his eyes, an emotion within he couldn't quite decipher. All he knew was that he wanted to understand every look and word from this man. He gulped as his frazzled mind tried to assimilate how to properly greet him. "Uhhh, I'm sorry, Father Brian. I didn't hear you come in."

 

Brian smiled as he sat down across from the beautiful blond. "I see that, Justin. It appears you were lost in thought." His voice dropped a notch. "I hope it was a good place..."

 

Justin began to stammer nervously, unaware of how it affected the predatory male. "I- I uhhh, yes, of course, Father Brian. Always a good place."

 

Deliberately, Brian slid his hand on top of the rectangular table, deftly laying his hand across Justin's. His eyes darkened, as his thumb stroked along the backside of Justin's hand. His voice dropped to a purr, one that was always designed to make a man aware of him. Brian knew Justin would be no different. "Relax, Justin. It's just the two of us here. How did I tell you to address me when we're alone?"

 

"I'm sorry, Father - umm, I mean Brian. You are just so different from the other priests here. I feel a little disconnected at times..." Justin answered breathlessly, willing his traitorous heartbeat to slow before he fully revealed himself to the all too observant man.

 

Brian continued to stroke his hand over Justin's, his eyes probing beautiful blue ones relentlessly. His eyes slowly flickered down to Justin's lips, his own parting as he imagined breaking them open under his own. Fuck, those beautiful and full lips, he thought. Such pleasure they could give in a variety of ways. Pleasures he fully intended to experience. "Let me assure you of one thing, Justin..." Brian whispered almost raggedly. "You'll quickly find I am very different. I hope you find it to be a most welcome change."

 

Justin felt swallowed up by hazel eyes. In total oblivion regarding what the hunter was doing, Justin barely whispered, "I already do, Brian."

 

TBC