- Text Size +

 

Carl paced back and forth across the carpet, his eyes seeing nothing while his mind continued to be in turmoil. Something was wrong. He could feel it. His problem was in not having anything to validate this feeling of unease. He had stared at the various files and reports until his vision had blurred. This wasn't a new affliction; however, it was one much more pronounced in the case of protecting Brian. He cared a great deal about his hard-headed detective. It wasn't because Debbie considered him as part of the family, it was so much more. Brian Kinney was a damned good detective, and whether Brian wanted it known or not - he was a good man.

 

Long ago, Carl had discovered there were so many layers to the man that made up Brian Kinney. When combined, Brian made the most unique specimen of a man he'd ever met. He doubted he'd ever meet one like him again. Despite how hard of a time he often gave him - much of it warranted - Carl thought the world of him. Not to mention the fact that Debbie would kill him if anything ever happened to him. Brian's ways didn't often fit the mold of the NYPD, but he always stayed true to himself, and whether he always agreed with Brian's manner of getting things done - at the end of the day, Brian always had results. That was a vital commodity in their world. Whether he ever admitted it to Brian or not, he wouldn't change him one bit.

 

Draining the last drops of coffee from his cup, Carl decided he'd fussed around long enough. He had a bad feeling, one that only continued to heighten. It was unshakable, and he couldn't ignore it any longer. He thought about returning to the precinct and delving back into the files to look for the answer he knew was staring him directly in the face, but his gut feeling told him he didn't have that kind of time. He had learned a long time ago not to go against his gut. Holstering his weapon, he slipped into his coat, arming the alarm system before he stepped outside. He wasn't about to disregard his premonition of doom tonight. Brian's life was at stake here, his stomach churned in that unconfirmed knowledge.

 

Pulling out onto the busy New York streets, Carl grimly accepted he had to do this alone. He couldn't trust anyone. The only man he felt he could trust was the one he was determined to save. "Hang on, Brian. I'm coming." Carl increased his speed, unable to shake off the chills that coursed up and down his spine. Once he was on the open highway, Carl flipped open his phone, doing the only thing he could do. Since he couldn't call Brian, the best he could do was call the Abbot, even though he didn't even trust him. There were only two people Carl trusted - one was his wife, and the other was Brian. All he could do was attempt to reach Brian through a call to the Abbot without giving anything away. But when no one answered, Carl realized he was on his own here. All he could do was hope that everything was alright when he arrived. God, he hoped that more than anything.

 


 

Brian's eyes glittered as he looked down at the hot little blond at his mercy in his bed. Fuck, he was the hottest and most perfect trick he'd ever laid eyes on. No, he corrected himself - Justin could never be viewed in the category he had previously labeled his fucks. There was something so much more with Justin. It scared and exhilarated him at the same time. He wanted Justin in a way he'd never wanted another. A part of him accepted that he'd never want another man in quite the same way. There was something powerful between them, a variable that he didn't understand - one that he knew he should run from, yet finding it impossible to do so. He not only wanted him, but he also needed him. The most alarming part was in knowing he would still want him when this night was over, and wondering how he would come to terms with that once he returned to a life that would have no place for Justin in it.

 

Sweat was rolling down the side of Justin's face as he looked at the naked, bronzed God that hovered over him. He reached up with a tremulous hand to stroke the side of Brian's face, finding himself completely enraptured by the beauty that was simply this man. Unable to stop the words, Justin whispered in smitten awe, "You are so beautiful."

 

A smile was Brian's only response. With anyone else he generally muttered a cocky ‘I know' to such an obvious assessment, but not with Justin. He didn't want anything commonplace in what he knew was about to be the most special fuck of his life. It was his intention for it to be the most significant one of Justin's life as well. "I've never wanted anyone as I do you. I doubt I could have waited another night for you," Brian's said in a husky voice, his eyes crawling over the gorgeous blond beneath him.

 

"There's no need to wait, Brian. Fuck me. Please, just fuck me," Justin panted, as their cocks began to bump against the other, his head arching back as Brian's hands moved to ensnare his hair.

 

Brian leaned forward, smashing their lips together, his tongue instantly sliding across Justin's lips, his fingers sifting in and out of the beautiful blond strands. In an instant, Justin's lips parted to allow Brian's tongue the complete access they both craved. His tongue began to thrust in and out in a sensual tongue-fuck of exactly what he planned to enjoy with him. He slid his hands away from Justin's hair and face, to slowly run them down the blond's chest, not stopping until they clasped the hips that slowly rose to meet the hungry thrust of his cock. He released Justin's lips long enough to rasp, "Put your legs on my shoulders."

 

Justin nervously swallowed, yet didn't delay in following Brian's instructions. This was the excitement of the unknown. He knew no matter what discomfort he initially experienced, he would find a pleasure unlike any ever imagined. Justin didn't know how he knew so much about this gorgeous brunet, he only knew of his total belief in that knowledge. "Just go easy, okay?"

 

Brian nodded as he popped open the top of the lube, unable to delay any longer. He smiled as Justin jerked slightly as the coolness touched his heated skin. "Don't worry, Justin. It'll heat up." He coated his fingers with the lubricant, slowly moving his fingers inside the tightest hole he'd ever touched. Brian felt his cock twitching as that warm, tight heat began to envelop his fingers. He forced his mind to focus on why he was opening Justin up so carefully when every dominant instinct within him urged him to fuck the hot little blond senseless into the too-small bed. Brian groaned when he felt that give within Justin signaling his muscles were slowly opening up to him. He wanted him so fucking badly. Brian wasn't sure he could wait for long.

 

Short pants fell from Justin's lips as his head arched back against the pillow, his eyes affixed on his soon-to-be lover above him. The motion of Brian's fingers in him had hurt at first, but now, he had other feelings - ones that were turning into the most pleasurable of sensations. "B-Brian..." Justin gasped almost incoherently. "Feels so good."

 

Brian growled as his fingers moved deeper, faster. "It's going to feel even better."

 

"I want you, Brian." Sweat continued to slide down Justin's neck, as his head continued to toss back and forth almost frantically. "Don't wait, Brian. Want you now..."

 

A hiss fell from Brian's lips as another finger joined the others, the all-important scissoring action swiftly following. He couldn't wait much longer. Knowing that Justin's body was nearly as ready as his enhanced libido, spurred him to move quicker. "It won't be long now, Justin. You're nearly ready. And then..." Brian's voice dropped to a sultry and husky murmur. "Then, I will fuck you as I've imagined doing from the first moment I laid eyes on you."

 

Justin moaned, his head arching back, eyelids flickering open and shut, his need completely transparent when his eyes fell on Brian. "What are you waiting for, then? I'm more than ready."

 

Brian's lips twisted into a primal, carnal smile, one that promised all sorts of illicit fantasies coming to life. His eyes drilled into Justin's as he rammed his fingers in deeper, deliberately tapping insistently at Justin's sensitive prostate. A growl came from Brian's throat. "Yes, you are ready." He shoved his fingers in and out several more times, fucking the gorgeous blond with his fingers at a frantic, yet unhurried, pace. After hitting his sweet spot several more times, Brian pulled his fingers out, moving to sheath and lube himself, his eyes devouring Justin as he completed the process. Brian leaned down to smash his lips on Justin's, his tongue instantly stretching out to reach inside. His breathing became ragged. Never had a man affected him so deeply. His cock felt like it would burst if he wasn't inside him soon.

 

Kissing Brian back with equal fervor, Justin moaned when Brian pulled away, his eyes widening in excitement and apprehension as he watched Brian lining himself up to join them. Biting at his lip nervously, Justin asked, "Uhh, will it hurt a lot? I-I mean, I know it will hurt, but is it bearable?"

 

Brian bracketed Justin on the bed, with both his arms and legs when he smiled at him reassuringly. "It will hurt, Justin. But it's a burn you will crave once you've felt that special sting. And think about it realistically, queers have been returning to do this over and over for many years. I think they all enjoy it."

 

"Have you ever bottomed?" Justin brazenly challenged him.

 

"A couple of times, it's rare that I do that. My nature makes me more of a top. Now, enough chatter, little boy. The time for talking has ended. It's time to fuck now..." Brian growled, as his cock slowly began to slide inside the beguiling hole - inch by perfect inch. Brian kept his eyes affixed to Justin's face, making certain to see any discomfort as it appeared. He knew the pain was unavoidable for Justin's first time. However, he could make certain that it came in minimal doses and was managed effectively. He felt Justin tensing as he moved deeper, the alien instinct of wanting to comfort him immediately assailing him. What the fuck had this boy done to him, he thought as he stilled his progress. Since when was he overwhelmed with his bed partner's comfort to such a degree? "Just relax, Justin. Try not to tense up so much."

 

Justin gasped as his body slowly adjusted to Brian's penetration. "It hurts, Brian, it really hurts."

 

Brian reached up, lightly stroking a hand across Justin's face, and with the other, he reached down to grasp Justin's leaking cock. He smiled. Despite the obvious pain Justin now experienced, his cock still knew exactly what and who it wanted. "Pain and pleasure, Justin. It's all part of the package. A bit of pain now, but the pleasure will be so worth it."

 

Nodding, Justin reached out to clasp his hands around Brian's hips. He could feel the sweat sliding down his lover's body, and knew by the erratic breathing and tense expression that pacing himself was a physical ordeal for Brian. "I trust you, Brian, and I want to feel it all - with you."

 

"Don't worry. You'll feel everything..." Brian rasped, instantly taking Justin at his word and moving deeper. He continued to watch Justin closely, assuring himself that the slight cringes were bearable for Justin. "Let yourself go, Justin. Relax and breathe through it. Once I am fully inside you, it will begin to feel better. Then, there will be such pleasure."

 

Justin moaned, but despite the pain, he was unable to stop his hips from arching to meet Brian's slow driving thrusts. Brian was right. He felt like he was being ripped asunder, but there was so much more. As Brian seated himself in to the hilt, Justin felt a pleasure he couldn't even begin to describe. The pain slowly began to recede to a burning ache, but on the backside of it, came a pleasure that was almost agonizing in its intensity. "B-Brian, Feels so..."

 

"Yes," Brian hissed. "It does." Brian began jerking at Justin's cock, just as his thrusting began to increase. Justin could take it now, and he was more than ready to give it to him. He leaned in closer to devour Justin's mouth with his own, his movements never ceasing. No contact was enough with the addictive blond. He wanted to do everything with him in one instant. As he continued to fuck the most perfect ass his cock had ever been embedded in, Brian used his hands and mouth on every expanse of skin his positioning would allow. "Fuck. You feel so good," Brian panted out gutturally, as his hips frantically began pumping into Justin's ass.

 

"I never realized..." Justin gasped as he quickly saw stars as Brian began pounding him into the mattress, feeling as if his eyes were about to roll back into his head as the full effect of the pleasure began to overwhelm him. His inexperienced body unable to last, Justin felt his release beginning to spurt out, generously coating both of them. Justin couldn't look away from the lust in Brian's eyes, nor could he still his erratic heartbeat, derived in the knowledge that he was the one that was driving Brian so wild with desire. Justin's gaze remained transfixed on Brian as he watched the various displays of emotions transforming his beautiful face. He didn't want this night to end.

 

Brian burst forward, his pleasurable release taking him to another place - one that he had never visited before in the same way he just had with Justin. This boy was special. Even in his jaded eyes, he could see that. He didn't know how he'd ever let him go, yet, he knew he must. Their lives were vastly different, and Justin was so young, with a lifetime of experiences awaiting him.

 

As he pulled himself free and dealt with the now-filled condom, he frowned as he heard a slight sound, one that didn't come from this room. "Fuck." Brian motioned for Justin to remain still as he struggled to get into his pants, a chill running up and down his spine.

 

"What is it?" Justin asked. "Brian?"

 

"Shhh." Brian reached underneath his bed, pulling out the duffel bag that held his weapon. "Someone is out there. It could be the Abbot checking up on me, but I need to find out." Brian looked down at Justin sternly when the blond looked to be following him. "No. Stay there. I'll check it out and return."

 

"Okay," Justin whispered. He looked at Brian worriedly. "Please be careful. I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

 

Brian smiled at Justin tightly, not nearly as confident as he wanted to appear. "No worries, Sunshine. I feel sorry for anyone who looks to interrupt me tonight. I'll be right back. Until then, be still and quiet."

 

Justin watched Brian slowly open the door and peer outside of it, his weapon in his hand and ready to use. Sunshine, he thought to himself. Brian cared about him. He knew he did. Shaking his head, he knew he could reflect on that later. Now wasn't the time for such thoughts. There was silence for several moments before it all changed. The quiet quickly morphed into angry shouting, one voice belonging to Brian, and the other was definitely not the Abbot's. Justin slid from the bed, his hands reaching for the robe that he found hanging on the back of the door. Slipping into it, he opened the door to follow the steadily rising voices. He didn't have any thought of what he would do, he only knew he had to do something.

 

Quietly he moved forward, being careful not to draw attention to himself. His eyes widened in terror as he looked at the older man that held a gun on Brian, the hate and intent clearly in his eyes. He watched in horror as Brian dropped his gun and kicked it over to the other man. Justin hid behind the door, watching and waiting for the chance to do something to help Brian. His eyes flitted around looking for something to use, but nothing was visible. Justin had one last thought. Brian's duffel. He backed up until he reached the bed, a sigh of relief escaping when he found another gun. He picked up the heavy object, hoping it was loaded before he moved back toward the door. Somehow he had to get it to Brian at the right moment, and before it was too late.

 

Justin heard the sneering voice of Brian's assailant loud and clear. "You disgust me, Kinney. So easily you surrender your weapon. It makes me wonder what you're protecting here."

 

"What does it matter now? You've got me, Stockwell. Unarmed and helpless." Brian looked at his commanding officer, and a man he had always perceived to be his enemy in open contempt. "Or don't you have the balls to follow it through?"

 

"Fuck you, Kinney! I will be doing the city a favor eliminating another repulsive fag from the streets, but not here." He jerked his gun toward the door. "We're going for a little drive, Detective Kinney. It seems that you became tired of the monastery life and took off on your own tonight. Unfortunately, your hitman found you."

 

"You are a sick fuck, Stockwell." Brian's back tensed as he could sense movement behind him. Justin. Fuck. The boy hadn't listened to him. He knew he could handle Stockwell - one on one. The last thing he needed was Justin placing himself in the line of fire. "Fine. I'll go with you."

 

Jim Stockwell narrowed his eyes on Brian in suspicion. "Something doesn't add up here, Kinney. You are far too willing."

 

Brian didn't have the chance to respond when he heard the rattle of the gun being kicked to him across the floor, Justin's voice screaming out to him to grab it.

 

"What the fuck!" Stockwell exploded, his body twisting to find the source, his gun extending and firing out multiple shots.

 

"Justin! Get back!" Brian shouted, knowing his warning came too late. Justin had been hit. In the same instant, his hand reached for the gun and he aimed it at Stockwell, finding his mark with precision. He didn't watch as Stockwell fell to the floor, his only concern being Justin. Spinning around, his eyes filled with despair as he watched Justin slump down the side of the wall, his eyes barely focused, hands clutching at his side, blood oozing from the wound. Brian caught Justin in his arms before he could fall completely to the floor, tears streaming down his face as he watched Justin twitching in pain, knowing he would lose consciousness soon.

 

"S-sorry, Brian. I couldn't l-let that man kill you..." Justin spoke before his eyes flickered closed.

 

He carried Justin into the bedroom and quickly laid him on the bed, feeling immediately for Justin's pulse. He reached into his bag and retrieved one of the prepaid phones, calling immediately for the rescue squad. He ignored the breaking of the door behind him as Carl exploded onto the scene, his disbelieving eyes taking in everything. Brian began ripping the sheets apart, quickly tying it around Justin's wound, realizing all he could do now was wait and attempt to limit the blood loss. He couldn't stop the sobs from escaping as he looked at Justin's still form. "Stay with me, Justin. You're going to get through this. I swear - I'm not going to lose you now."

 

TBC

 

Chapter End Notes:

A/N: One more chapter remaining...