- Text Size +

 

Justin had been slowly stirring into wakefulness for the past thirty minutes when the ringing of his cell phone completed the process. Reaching over, Justin smiled when he recognized the identity of his morning caller. Flipping it open, Justin proceeded to answer in what he hoped to be a neutral tone, not wanting to appear overly anxious or excited. "Good morning, Mr. Kinney," Justin answered, sleep still tinging his voice.

 

"Good morning, skater boy. Do I need to remind you that the competition is now over? What was my name again?" Brian asked in a reminder.

 

"Hmmm, let me see if I remember... I believe it starts with a B... ends with an N, along with some other letters thrown in between," Justin answered with a playful chuckle.

 

Brian smiled, realizing his next question was already answered. "Mouthy little twat. So, I trust that the little champion is feeling better..."

 

"Immensely. Thank you, Brian. I still feel very weak, but I think my stomach is actually beginning to grumble."

 

"That's a very good sign. The weakness will probably last for a day or two yet. I think your collapse was due to overall fatigue. Eating should help build your strength back up," Brian commented, more than pleased with Justin's apparent progress. "Which brings me to the point of my call..."

 

Justin sat up, perking up, even more, finding it hard to suppress his excitement. Deciding to tease him further, Justin commented, "Here I thought it was just the desire to hear my voice... fresh from sleep."

 

"As fine as that is, that's not exactly what I'd most like to enjoy of you - fresh from sleep," Brian returned, his voice dropping to a sexy pitch, quickly setting Justin's heart to a much more elevated pace.

 

Swallowing with supreme difficulty, Justin barely managed to offer a response. "Uhhh, so the purpose of your call is... to hit on me?"

 

"Not exactly, Blondie. When I make the move to hit on you, it will be face to face... where you will be in the exact position to give me precisely what I want," Brian growled, his voice full of purpose.

 

"Brian, do you ever think of anything else?" Justin asked, laughing delightedly.

 

"On occasion, I strain my mind to concentrate on more serious matters. But when I'm either speaking to you or looking at you, my cock stands to immediate attention," Brian quipped, finding this playful banter a pleasing start to his day. "However, I will force myself to get to the point. I was hoping you could meet me for breakfast."

 

Eyes widening, Justin practically squeaked, "Breakfast?"

 

"Mmm-hmm, yes... you know that quaint little feeding custom that comes before lunch," Brian replied, tongue in cheek. "You just said you were feeling better. And hungry, I might add."

 

"Yeah, I do think I could eat something. But I'm curious, has anyone ever called you a sarcastic fucker?" Justin laughed.

 

"All the time. How about the Liberty Diner in one hour?"

 

"Alright, I'll meet you there. Bye, Brian," Justin answered, pushing the button to end the call while feeling more than a slight bit bemused. Why did Brian want to meet him for breakfast? One thing was for certain - there was nothing simple about Brian Kinney. The more you thought you understood him... the more enigmatic he became. Justin had the feeling there was so much more to learn, and he was looking forward to discovering it all.

 


 

One hour later, Brian stepped into Liberty Diner, his eyes rolling in annoyance seeing his friends were still lingering over coffee and pastries. Then he realized this was the weekend, and they had no cause to rush toward their daily routines. His brow arched as his unexpected presence was noticed by one and all; the twinks and lurkers looking to find a morning hookup, only not realizing how outclassed they all were - in not only hoping to glean his attention - but also in regard to the scrumptious prize he was waiting to join him. Also, there was his business manager, Ted, sitting with his live-in boyfriend, Blake. Michael and Ben were scrunched together in their unnatural bliss. And finally, Emmett, who was waving his hands exuberantly, most likely talking about his recent evening at Babylon.

 

Brian groaned when he looked further to see Mel and Lindsay at the next table feeding his son. God, why had he chosen this place? Surreptitiously looking at his watch, Brian realized he didn't have time to call Justin to suggest an alternate place to meet. "Morning boys," Brian nodded as he bypassed his friends, smirking at their wide-eyed expression at his early morning arrival, one that was not the norm in his party boy lifestyle. He stopped at the next table, leaning down to give his son a sound kiss on the cheek. "Morning, Sonny Boy."

 

"Daddy!" his four-year-old son exclaimed in excitement.

 

"Brian, what a surprise to see you out and about so early," Lindsay said, exchanging a brief kiss with Brian.

 

Melanie rolled her eyes, commenting drolly, "A sure sign of the apocalypse... if nothing else."

 

Lindsay gasped, before she hissed, "Melanie!" Then looking over at Brian, she sweetly said, "Brian, join us, please?"

 

"Another time. I'm meeting someone," he replied with a cutting look toward Melanie, curling his lips under as his eyes kept straying unerringly toward the door.

 

"Well, then... that explains it. He's nailed everyone at Babylon, now he resorts to a clandestine morning rendezvous," Melanie scoffed.

 

Brian was about to issue a harsh retort, when the bell above the door sounded, with the object of his desire casually strolling inside. His eyes couldn't help but crawl over Justin, who was wearing tight stonewashed jeans, a leather jacket that was zipped about halfway up, and hands encased in matching leather gloves. His eyes were so attached to Justin that he didn't see the glare that passed across Melanie's face, nor the satisfied smile on Lindsay's.

 

The silence was surprisingly broken by Gus, who upon seeing Justin began bouncing in his seat, tugging at Lindsay's sleeve. "Momma... Jus'n."

 

"That's right, darling. It's Justin." Lindsay smiled, ruffling her son's hair. "Oh, Justin! What an incredible performance at the Nationals. We're so thrilled for you and so happy you're okay. You are okay, right?"

 

"Yes, just a flu bug that had me dragging," he said, exchanging a knowing look with Brian. Hunching down to Gus' level, he smiled saying, "Morning, buddy. Breakfast with your mommies?"

 

Gus nodded happily, pointing to his daddy. "Jus'n... Daddy."

 

Brian wasn't quite sure what his son was trying to say but assumed it was his way of introducing them. "Let's go have a seat or Gus will never finish his breakfast."

 

Mel attempted to stop what she perceived as a train wreck in motion. "Justin, why don't you join us?"

 

"Ummm... thanks, Mel. But I'm here with Brian," Justin said a bit nervously, still not certain as to why he was here with Brian.

 

Brian jerked his head toward the furthest table away from everyone. "Let's go, Justin. You can talk to your fan club later..."

 

"Yes, sir... Mr. Kinney," Justin replied saucily, before preceding Brian to the suggested table, pausing only to give a wave in farewell.

 

Justin's progress was immediately halted as Brian's arm slid around his waist, jerking him back against his chest as he whispered hotly in his ear, "Congratulations, skater boy. It's been a very long time since I've fucked a gold medalist. And I do believe your reprieve time is nearing its end."

 

With a groan, Justin breathed out a response that he hadn't realized he had spoken aloud... until it was too late. "Oh my God... I am so fucked."

 

Brian chuckled, as he spun Justin around to face him, his eyes lust blown as they fell upon Justin's plump lips. Not being able to resist them any longer, Brian brushed his lips against Justin's, saying quietly, "That you are, skater boy. That you are," before leaning closer and kissing him deeply.

 

TBC