- Text Size +

 

Gaping eyes watched in surprised wonder at the unexpected sight that instantly befell them.

 

Lindsay giggled, continuing to smile as Melanie glared at her, quickly averting her eyes from the scene that overtly repulsed her. Gus happily went on about eating his oatmeal.

 

At the next table, Michael and Ben looked perplexed, as Ted and Blake gave each other a shrug before returning to their meal, figuring nothing was ever expected when it came to Brian Kinney. Emmett was perhaps the most shocked at the table, his neck craning around like a distended ostrich, his mouth hanging open... eyes widened perpetually.

 

Justin's hands instantly lifted to sink into Brian's hair, as his mouth moved timidly, yet passionately against the brunet that was determined on acquiring his much-desired taste. A moan swiftly released, with Justin unknowing if it had escaped from him, or the mouth of his beautiful idol. Justin silently reflected it must have resounded from his own throat, for at this moment, no matter how long it lasted - another dream had been realized.

 

He was actually in the arms of Brian Kinney. He was being breathlessly kissed by who Justin had long perceived as the most beautiful and sensual beast alive. Dreams could hold no comparison to this reality. Justin moaned as Brian's tongue moved to join their mouths in a more intimate connection, although Justin was adamant about not conceding to Brian's efforts, no matter how much he craved it. How could something so perfect be real, came the rampant thought into his only semi-responding self-consciousness? All the rest of him was simply being overtaken by Brian's unparalleled skills. Justin knew now was not the time... and that it needed to be stopped. But how did one effectively stop such a force of nature?

 

Brian growled against Justin's lips, frustrated and ravenous for his first taste of the delicious blond that had plagued a large portion of his waking thoughts from the moment he had first laid eyes on him. Slithering his tongue along the line of Justin's unbelievably still closed lips, Brian rasped out, "C'mon, skater boy... just a small taste. You know you want to..."

 

"I... ahhh, Brian," Justin began to stammer, feeling his resolve continuing to weaken, knowing the more he gave Brian the more he would attempt to take... and was he ready for that - regardless of how much he wanted it? "This isn't really the place for this..."

 

Brian was about to refute Justin's claim and use the opportunity to slide his tongue swiftly into the crevice he wished to claim - at least the only one that he could take in their present location when he flinched following a light thump against the back of his head. Fortunately, his head had been pulled free from Justin's lips as the blond began speaking, or the force would have propelled him full force at Justin's head. Turning around with a harsh glare, at both the ill-timed interruption and the clumsy negligence, his scowl deepened as he realized the identity of his attacker. "Deb? What the fuck?"

 

"This isn't your fucking backroom, asshole. Your tricks belong there or at your fuck pad... not here..." she began, before eliciting a loud squeal upon realizing who was at the end of that torrid kiss. Hurriedly placing her tray of full dishes on the table, she pushed Brian out of her way, before enveloping Justin in a huge bear hug, Debbie Novotny style. "Sunshine, I'm so proud of you!"

 

Justin warmly returned her hug, thankful for the much-needed interruption that had been the only thing that had stopped him from not only making a total fool of himself, but from moving too quickly which Justin realized could be a colossal mistake. "Thanks, Debbie. It was challenging, but it worked out."

 

"Hmph, I'll say it did. You made history, Sunshine," she smiled, kissing him soundly on the cheek.

 

"Sunshine?" Brian asked with a chuckle.

 

Her eyes narrowed on Brian, as she answered, "That's what I call him. You got a problem with that?"

 

"Not at all," Brian smirked, taking a seat at the table, seeing that his playtime was over for now; he was determined that after his initial exploration of Justin's mouth it would be an exercise that would be repeated at the earliest of opportunities. "Uhhh, can we get some service here, Deb?"

 

"Hold your pants on... if that's even possible," she mock-glared at Brian. Turning to Justin, she jerked her head toward Brian, before saying, "Sweetheart, you can do so much better than this clown. How about I fix you up with a nice boy?"

 

Justin laughed, before sitting down across from Brian. "It's okay, Deb. He's not so bad really..."

 

"Not so bad? Watch it, little boy," Brian growled. Tapping his fingers on the table impatiently, his brow lifted as he stared Debbie down. "Deb, I would love to have breakfast at a time when it's still considered breakfast."

 

Debbie rolled her eyes, before she elbowed Justin, cackling in amusement. "What's with him? Didn't get his dick sucked last night?"

 

Justin almost choked on his laughter, receiving a light kick from Brian under the table. Tears almost falling from his eyes, he answered, "I wouldn't know, Deb... but I guess we'd better feed him. Looks like he could bite..."

 

"Would you like to experience the sting of my bite, Sunshine? I'd be more than happy to demonstrate - here and now," Brian responded, as his eyes locked with purpose on Justin's slightly parted lips. "I guarantee... you would love it."

 

Eyes widening in excited alarm, he flushed before turning to Deb giving her his breakfast order, keeping his eyes averted from Brian as the sexy brunet did the same. Before Deb departed to place their orders, she pinched Brian on the cheek, before warning, "You behave yourself..."

 

"Seems I have little choice for the moment," Brian said, with a flat smile directed at Debbie before returning his intense gaze on Justin. When Deb had moved away to place their orders with the cook, Brian teased, "It appears you have quite the fan in Debbie."

 

"She's a sweetheart. Her bark puts a lot of people off, but deep down she's a softie." Justin smiled.

 

"Got her pegged already, huh? Don't kid yourself though. Her bite can be ferocious when someone she cares about is involved. And it seems you are in that inner circle," Brian told him, watching Debbie warily as she placed their coffee in front of them as if she were a viper prepared to strike. "Could you bring Justin some orange juice with his meal? He could use the vitamin C."

 

Deb stared Brian down for a minute, chewing her gum vigorously before turning a beaming smile on Justin. "Anything for Sunshine..."

 

Brian rolled his eyes as he watched her walk away, shaking his head in annoyance as he noticed for the first time all the eyes that were trained on their table. Flicking his eyes back to focus on the blond perfection before him, he produced his most engaging smile, before asking, "So... how does the little champion really feel?"

 

"I'm good, Brian. Like I said on the phone, I'm still weak... but my stomach is feeling much better."

 

"That's good to hear. And your immediate plans?" Brian asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

 

Justin shrugged. "Nothing imminent. I guess waiting to hear from the Olympic officials. I'm not sure how long that takes."

 

"It shouldn't take long... most especially not in your case. It's Sunday now. I would expect your coach will be getting a call within the next few days," Brian said, nodding as Debbie placed their plates in front of them.

 

"Can I get you anything else, Sunshine?" she asked.

 

"No, thanks. This looks great, Deb. I'm positively famished..." Justin said, preparing to dig in with enthusiasm.

 

She looked at Brian, with an uplifted brow, resuming the chomping of her gum. "What about you, Brian?"

 

"I'm great, Deb. Thanks so much for asking..." Brian drawled in sarcastic humor. "Now, run along... we'll call if we need you..."

 

Deb leaned down to whisper into Justin's ear, although obviously intending for Brian to hear her. "If he gets out of line, you just kick him and shout for help. I'll toss him out in a flash."

 

Brian snorted out a response, "Always a pleasure, Deb."

 

"Likewise, sweetheart..." she cackled, before moving away.

 

"Umm, do you two really hate each other?" Justin asked, having the feeling it was quite the opposite.

 

"Not at all, Justin. It's just how we are with each other." Brian smiled. "She understands me probably better than most people do. In fact, she practically raised me... was certainly there for me more than my mother ever was. Now, back to you, skater boy..."

 

Taking a couple of hearty bites, Justin looked at Brian curiously. "What about me?"

 

"After the near-disastrous incident you have just overcome, some rest and relaxation would probably be to your benefit. I'm sure it's nothing your coach wouldn't have suggested... but having some experience in these matters, I wanted to be certain to stress how important it is that you don't overdo it right now..." Brian said, with more than a small degree of concern.

 

"I won't overdo it," Justin answered, not meeting Brian's eyes, nor telling Brian he was on his own now; he was without the expertise of a coach to guide him through this crucial process.

 

Brian pushed away his half-eaten breakfast, looking at Justin shrewdly, before asking, "Spill it, Justin. What aren't you telling me?"

 

"It's nothing really, Brian," Justin hedged as he finished the last of his food, rinsing it down with a long drink of orange juice.

 

"How about you allow me to be the judge of that? What is it?" Brian demanded to know, not considering he was continuing to take an abnormal interest in the blond's life... only knowing that he didn't like being in the dark... not with him.

 

"Umm, long story short - my father is a homophobic prick. He fired my coach. Kept him on long enough to get me through the Nationals - solely due to my mother's insistence, then cut me loose..."

 

Brian drew in a deep breath, before exhaling sharply. "That is by your definition - NOTHING? You need a coach, Justin. Can you afford one? Problem is, that isn't even the worst part. Getting in sync with a new coach at this late date is not good at all."

 

"I'll figure it out. Don't worry, Brian," Justin answered with a long sigh, unsure of exactly what he was going to do... but knowing Brian was right. He needed a coach... and establishing a groove with a new one at this time would be difficult at best.

 

Brian was about to speak when he looked up to see a dark-haired man with unruly curls pausing at the end of their table. His eyes narrowed on him sharply, knowing unequivocally he wasn't going to like this man... and for certain didn't want another interruption.

 

Justin looked up, gasping in surprise, "Ethan? You're back from California?"

 

Ethan smiled down at Justin warmly, his eyes sparkling, before turning them to narrow upon Brian's glowering expression. Returning his gaze at Justin, he whispered, "Yes, Justin... I'm back. The length of my stay depends on a few things, one of which is you..."

 

TBC