- Text Size +

 

Justin looked at Ethan with a mixture of surprise and confusion on his face, oblivious to the glare that was increasing upon Brian's face. "Uhhh... Ethan, it's good to see you, but I'm a bit at a loss of how I'm part of your plans."

 

Ethan's eyes returned to Brian's now cold, impassive gaze, glaring at the man he knew to be his rival for Justin's attention. "I - uhhh... would prefer to speak to you about it - privately," he stammered while becoming agitated by Brian's mere presence.

 

Both pairs of eyes fixed on Brian as they watched him stand beside the table, looking at each of them assessingly. Justin immediately protested Brian's seemingly imminent departure. "Brian, don't go. We had plans. I'm sure Ethan will understand if we speak later."

 

Brian smirked, as he watched the color drain from Ethan's face, the only pleasant aspect of this unexpected and the most annoying of interruptions they had encountered so far. Rudely, Brian brushed Ethan backward as he slid into the booth next to Justin, giving up the seat across from him, finding this could benefit him in a couple of ways. As always, he was determined to take advantage of the situation. Brian's eyes focused on Justin's lips, ones that were so near him now, as he throatily murmured, "I wouldn't think of leaving, Sunshine. Please, Ian, take my seat..."

 

"The name is Ethan," the curly-haired man growled, as he took the offered seat. Eyes softening as he looked at Justin, he spoke again, "I'm not here to intrude upon your breakfast. I just wanted to see you... talk to you. It's been so long."

 

Brian yawned aloud, piercing Ethan with his analytical gaze... in every way, finding the smaller man supremely lacking. He grimaced to himself with the thoughts of Justin ever being involved with him, further telling himself that Justin should consider himself damn lucky that Brian had happened into his life to prevent such a distasteful reunion from occurring.

 

Justin bit his lip to stifle the laugh that wished to erupt from him. Trying to be discreet, he had been casting occasional glances at the amazing Mr. Kinney, uncertain if what he thought he was seeing was in actuality what it was in reality. Justin couldn't believe it could be true. It had to just be a matter of his own wishful thinking. As the glower continued to remain prevalent on Brian's face, he really began to wonder - could Brian be jealous?

 

No, he was losing his mind, lost in his romantic dreams of his hero... followed by a kiss his younger self would have never hoped to acquire from that man. Brian couldn't be jealous. As much as Justin didn't know Brian all that well, he did know one thing - Brian was a renowned player. He didn't do relationships, which in turn, reflected that he didn't do feelings. He couldn't be jealous. Justin realized he needed to convince himself of that before he fell in too deep with this man... if he hadn't already. But if he was jealous, that had to mean something, didn't it? A playful smirk falling across his face, Justin decided there was only one way to find out.

 

Lost in his musings, Justin wasn't aware that both men were watching him expectantly, studying him as he remained mired in his thoughts. Justin quickly came back to the present, when he felt a hand fall upon his leg, slowly stroking it, up and down. Turning his eyes to glare at Brian, he hissed under his breath, "Stop it, Brian."

 

"Stop what?" Brian asked, in all innocence, quirking an eyebrow at a red-faced Ethan from across the table.

 

Justin reached down to remove Brian's hand, returning it to his own lap, before he smiled fondly at Ethan while realizing his bad manners at the same time. "I'm sorry, I didn't introduce the two of you. Brian, this is Ethan Gold, an old friend of mine. Ethan, this is Brian Kinney. I uhhh, believe you know who he is."

 

"Indeed, I do. So, you finally did it. You met your long-time hero," Ethan scoffed. "Tell me though... Did you meet before or after the Nationals?"

 

Brian's eyes immediately iced over, not liking the abrupt question one bit. "Afterwards, of course."

 

"Really. Is that so, Justin?" Ethan asked, narrowing his eyes on Justin.

 

"Yes, well... it was fate, I suppose. We were both leaving the arena and I wasn't watching where I was going - lost in the excitement, I guess. I kind of just barreled into him," Justin answered, knowing he needed to establish their meeting, clearly deciphering in Brian's tone that a lie needed to be told.

 

"Well, how fortuitous, for the both of you," Ethan answered, angry eyes stabbing into Brian before he turned a bright smile on Justin.

 

"Mmmm, I couldn't agree more... Ian," Brian responded, his eyes dismissing him as insignificant as they homed in on the delicacy he wished to enjoy... one that he should be enjoying right now, without all the interruptions that had assailed him.

 

Justin suddenly began to forget Ethan's presence, as he felt Brian's hot gaze upon him, his eyes unerringly pulled to fall into lust-blown hazel eyes... ones that were obviously intent upon staking a claim, whether that was Brian Kinney's standard mode of operation or not. Nervously, Justin moistened his lips with the tip of his tongue, almost moaning as he saw the darkening in Brian's eyes, knowing he was about to move in to claim his lips again - if he didn't find a way to stop him... and fast.

 

Brian knew they were putting on a show and he was loving every minute of it. Every queer in the place, most particularly Ethan Gold, had to realize Brian was marking his territory... one that would stay marked until he chose otherwise. His eyes flickered away just long enough to see Deb hovering nearby watching, to his surprise not interrupting, further confused when he viewed her eyes flaring with anger as they fell upon Ethan. Well, that's interesting, Brian thought. She doesn't like scruffy little Ian. Neither did he, was the thought that pounded in his mind. Behind them, a few tables back, Brian was certain the rest of his friends were looking on with interest as well, but toying with them was of little interest.

 

"Justin?" Brian growled in nothing short of hungry intensity. "Leave with me - now."

 

A harsh breath escaped across from them. "This isn't happening. You are un-fucking-believable, Kinney. I sat down to talk to Justin, whom I haven't seen in well over a year... and you are all but fucking him before my eyes."

 

"Ethan, please..." Justin cringed in embarrassment, yet knowing his words rang true.

 

"Valid point, being that I could be fucking him, without all the unwanted interference!" Brian snapped in return.

 

"Okay, boys... I think breakfast is over. I'll just let you two fight it out," Justin parried, as he slid out of the other side of the booth, leaving an incredulous Brian, along with a suddenly smug ex-boyfriend.

 

Ethan stood, moving to follow Justin, as he virtually pleaded, "Let me walk you home, Justin. We can catch up."

 

Justin sighed, knowing he wouldn't see the back of Ethan until he complied. "Fine, although I don't see what there's left for us to talk about."

 

"Hear me out, Justin... that's all I ask," Ethan implored, gazing softly into Justin's eyes.

 

Nodding, Justin moved to throw money on the table to cover his meal, before Brian forestalled him. "This is on me, Justin. Go have your little chat... I'll be in touch later."

 

"Okay, Brian... and thanks. Guess I'll be seeing you around, then," Justin stalled, feeling pathetic in his difficulty to separate from Brian, realizing his actions had to be all too apparent.

 

Brian stood up, surprising everyone present when he grasped a hand behind Justin's neck, pulling him forward to smash their lips together in a kiss that Brian was determined to deepen this time. His tongue snuck out to poke at Justin's lips, demanding an entrance that both of them knew Justin would be unable to resist giving. Moments later, Justin's lips parted allowing Brian's tongue to shoot forward in unhindered access to the sweet territory he had been aching to claim for what had seemed like a lifetime. Brian hissed out a groan, as his hands sunk into the curves of Justin's sweet ass, uncaring of what anyone saw or thought in this defining moment.

 

Only one thought penetrated his rampant train of thoughts. He must have this boy... and have him soon.

 

Brian's tongue thrust in swirling, stabbing circles as he, at last, began to learn Justin's taste... one that he had been almost obsessed with knowing, whether he had admitted that to himself or not. His mouth moved across Justin's in succession with the thrusting of his tongue, in an erotic demonstration of what he intended to do to the blond soon. Reluctantly, after taking several more teasing forays with his tongue, he pulled back to roughly respond to Justin's statement of a few moments ago. "You can count on it, skater boy."

 

Justin smiled tremulously at Brian, as he shakily lifted his fingers to touch his now swollen lips, unable to look at anyone following the display they had just put on for one and all. He had only taken a few steps away from the table when Justin's progress was halted by Brian's next unexpected statement.

 

"Come to Babylon tonight, Justin. We have unfinished business, you and I," Brian said, his eyes blazing. "And regarding your coaching predicament... I just might have a solution to your unfortunate dilemma."

 

Justin's eyes widened in instant understanding, as he all but ignored Ethan's stiffening back in front of him. "Brian, do you mean what I think you mean?"

 

"Meet me tonight, Justin, and we will continue this discussion."

 

"I'll be there, Brian, and thank you," Justin whispered out in a breathless murmur, unbelieving of what was happening - along with everyone else in the diner that was within clear earshot, which was most of all that were present. Fuck, dreams really do come true, Justin thought to himself in jubilation.

 

"The pleasure's all mine, Justin..." Brian answered, pulling his lips under, watching as Justin left with the odious Ethan Gold. "In fact, the pleasure will be mutual... and very soon now, skater boy. Very soon."

 

TBC