- Text Size +

 

Justin wedged his hands in between their mashed chests, determined and desperate to gain his freedom. Inwardly, he steamed and cursed himself for his foolishness in placing himself in this precarious situation. He hadn't seen Ethan in over two years. There was no way he could know the circumstances that could have changed his former boyfriend in that mass of time. Allowing him a private audience with him in his apartment, in hindsight, had been the height of stupidity. Trying to ineffectively pull his neck from Ethan's biting lips, Justin gasped out, "Ethan, let me go... right the fuck now! This isn't going to change anything!"

 

"Perhaps not, Justin, but who knows - maybe you just need a man who will take charge of you. If that's what it takes... then, I will do it. The only thing left for you to do is relax and give in," Ethan gasped, pressing his full weight down upon Justin, letting his unwilling captive feel the abhorrent thrusting of his cock. "Maybe, it takes being an asshole to get you to respond. After all, it seems to be working divinely for Brian Kinney," Ethan snarled in jealous anger.

 

"This isn't about Brian... Now, let me up, or I swear you'll be sorry. Last warning, Ethan," Justin growled in exasperation, knowing he was far from helpless and determined Ethan would not succeed in his disgusting endeavors.

 

Ethan raised his head, leveling a cold stare upon Justin. "This has everything to do with him. I can read the signs. You are on the verge of giving that snake everything that you would never give to me. I loved you, Justin. Loved you! He's just a user... a man that will discard you without a moment's hesitation, and yet you are all but running into his arms. Well, if that's the type that entices you - I can certainly be obliging."

 

"You can play out this little scene you've staged and you'll still not get a fraction of the response I'll give to Brian. Face it, Ethan. You aren't in his league, now or ever. Now, get the fuck off of me... then, get out of my apartment and most definitely - out of my life," Justin hissed in fury.

 

Ethan's eyes flickered over Justin in cold contempt, ice forming within them as he looked down on him. "What a fool I've been all this time. Giving my heart to you... emulating you as my muse. The model of innocent perfection, in reality, fatally flawed... corrupted by the immorality of a man that only seeks to use you. I will take what is due me... and then I will wash my hands of you, forever."

 

Justin's knee swiftly lurched forward, catching Ethan unaware, foolishly never expecting Justin's defense mechanisms swiftly kicking into action. Roughly, Justin pushed Ethan off of him, watching as he fell to the floor, doubled over in pain, as Justin hurriedly tried to move from the couch and toward the door... anywhere, to get away from this horrendous nightmare. He was quickly forestalled, when Ethan's hand latched out to grasp at Justin's ankle, yanking him down onto the floor with him. Still cringing in pain, Ethan rolled Justin beneath him once again, grasping his hands in a tight grip, quickly maneuvering his legs into a position where such an attack would be impossible.

 

Ethan leaned forward, his eyes glaring into Justin's that were filled with fear and hatred for the deranged man above him, his lips curling into a sneer as he spat out, "This is just perfect. Fucked on the floor is more than you deserve... Sorry to say I have no lube on me, although I can protect you. Of course, I'm doing that more for myself than for you." Moving closer, Ethan laughed at the disgusted shudder that wracked Justin's body when his tongue stroked along his ear. "Afraid it will hurt just a bit, my darling, but it's all part of it. It's not too late, Justin. Abandon this reprehensible behavior and foolish dreams of your idol... and we can go back and do this as I always wanted it to be for you. Just say the word, Justin, and I will make this first time so beautiful for you."

 

"Fuck you, Ethan," Justin answered, his blue eyes spitting hate at Ethan, unknowing how he would gain his freedom... only knowing that he would never surrender.

 

Ethan smiled sadly, as he twisted Justin's hands in one of his own, reaching down to unsnap Justin's pants. "So be it, then."

 


 

Brian walked down Liberty Avenue, his thoughts jumbled and his movements forced. He should be relaxed after his release at the baths, feeling relieved that not only would he see Justin tonight, but his hard-on created by the petite blond had been momentarily satisfied. He knew such relief was fleeting at best. Just the mere thought of Justin... his voice, his hands, his face... and that oh-so-fuckable body would quickly have his cock responding in aching need once again. However, his current torment didn't reside in his frustration in not having Justin yet, that in itself was troubling. What could possibly be more important than sinking his dick deep into that perfect rounded ass?

 

Only one thing could divert his focus from that. Ethan Gold. The slimy little weasel was now trying to lure his delicious prey away from him. Brian knew he would fail. Justin wanted him... of this, Brian was more than certain. The boy was hungry for him, yet he was managing to keep the seasoned hunter at a reasonable arm's length. Brian determined that wouldn't last much longer. Tonight, he would turn up the heat - Brian Kinney style. And once he did, the blond would be ripe for the picking. Once he had him all to himself at long last, Brian would skillfully devour him, holding nothing back - possessing him - making him beg for more.

 

And then he would repeat the process, again and again. Brian was beginning to have his own doubts if he could file Justin under his ‘one fuck only' policy. At this point, he couldn't anticipate looking at Justin and not wanting to fuck him ten ways into tomorrow. How that would affect him training Justin, he didn't know, but he did know that he wanted to do that - badly. For some reason, he really wanted Justin to succeed, to continue his dream until all goals had been reached, and Brian knew he was just the person to assist in guaranteeing just that.

 

As he continued to walk, his mind kept traveling back to earlier at the diner. Specifically, Deb's words of caution regarding Ethan Gold. He had disregarded them initially as Deb being irrational and overprotective, as she was often prone to do toward those she cared about. But the more he thought about the entire encounter at the diner - the more concerned he became. There had been something in Ethan's eyes that was not quite right. He had been almost desperate for some private time with Justin. Brian had assumed it had been just to talk, to attempt to sway Justin into coming back to him. That thought alone, caused Brian to shudder in extreme distaste.

 

But the more he thought about it - and the looks Ethan had been distributing not only to him but Justin as well - there was another light behind his eyes, one that Brian couldn't presently name, however, one that filled him with foreboding. His mouth forming into a tight line, Brian decided he was going to check on Justin, his gut reaction telling him it was of the utmost importance. Reaching for his phone, he scrolled down to Justin's name, pushing the single button to dial it; a frown marred his features as it went straight to voicemail. Something was wrong. He instinctively felt it. Quickening his stride, Brian's eyes scanned his surroundings, realizing luck was with him today... in a few more minutes he would be at Justin's door.

 

He only hoped he was overreacting to Deb's warnings and found nothing amiss with his beautiful blond. For Brian knew, without question - until this ‘thing' between them ran its course and Justin's training was completed - he unequivocally considered Justin Taylor - his. And if the odious Ethan had any doubts of that... it was now time to lay those to rest - permanently.

 


 

Daphne began to rummage in her bag for her keys, cursing aloud as she came up with nothing. Her only day off this week had caused her to have so many errands to take care of. She thought of just grabbing some lunch on the run, but as starving as she was, she opted to just go home and make a quick sandwich. Finally, she heard the familiar jingling at the bottom of the bag, and as she grasped them, she found herself abruptly colliding with a chest that seemed to be encased in steel. Before looking at the face of the man, she snapped, "Hey! How about you watch where you're going..."

 

"Me?" the response was delivered. "I believe that collision was your fault, but I have neither the time nor the desire to debate it now."

 

"Oh, really," she answered, a glare beginning to materialize before she looked up at his face with awareness immediately dawning. "Oh my God, you're Brian Kinney!"

 

"In the flesh, sweetheart. And you are?" Brian asked in a bored manner, as he followed her into the apartment building.

 

She blushed slightly, before she answered, "Oh... sorry. I'm Daphne Chanders, umm, Justin's roommate."

 

"Ahhh, I see. Well, I'm delighted to meet you, Miss Chanders. Justin failed to tell me how lovely you are..." Brian drawled, oozing the charm only he could so effortlessly and flawlessly feign. Smiling engagingly, he asked, "Is it alright if I call you Daphne?"

 

"Yes, certainly, Mr. Kinney. Any hero of Justin's is a friend of mine," she laughed, as she proceeded him up the steps. "By the way, why are you here?"

 

"Well, I was having breakfast with Justin, when we were interrupted by his ex-boyfriend. I believe he walked Justin home, and I just wanted to make sure everything was okay. I didn't get a very good feeling about the annoying chin rat," Brian told her, uncharacteristically admitting more than he would normally deem as comfortable.

 

Gasping, she all but ran to the door, "That louse is back? And you... you let him leave with him?!" Daphne's voice rose with each word she spoke.

 

"I couldn't really stop him, barring holding him captive. And call me Brian, please," he distractedly told her, more anxious than he could say to get inside the apartment.

 

Beginning to turn the key into the lock, she grumbled, "That would have been a good idea. Ethan is a total freak, but Justin would never see that."

 

"Well, it appears he has a good friend in you. Now, let's get inside and see what's going on," Brian responded impatiently.

 


 

Justin laid passively beneath Ethan, knowing at some point Ethan would need to relax his grip and change his positioning. At that precise time, he would respond appropriately. He would knee him harder than he had originally, reaching the desired result. Specifically, he'd cause enough pain to gain his freedom and get to the door and away from the lust-crazed man above him.

 

When Ethan's hand reached inside of Justin's pants to grab at his cock, Justin shuddered in loathing as his body unwillingly showed a slight response. He knew it was a common enough occurrence when one's dick was being groped. It had nothing to do with Ethan; he loathed him, especially now. It was simply all about his body's responses. Mistaking the shudder for one of desire, Ethan groaned, "That's it, baby. I knew you'd come around."

 

"You're a fool if you even believe that, Ethan. I'm a queer... with a man's hand on my dick, of course, my body is going to respond. But I don't want you. I despise you. This has gone on for far too long, Ethan. Have some self-respect and do the right thing. Get the fuck off of me - now."

 

A low voice suddenly growled from behind them, angry, outraged, and barely under control. "I would do as he asks, Ian."

 

Heads whipping around, they both felt like deer falling under headlights, trapped frozen under the penetrating and cold stare of Brian Kinney. At that moment, Justin realized it was once again time to shove Ethan off of him, thankful for Brian's unexpected arrival. But he certainly didn't like the feeling he was being checked up on, for what other reason could Brian be here now? Rising shakily to his feet, he deftly snapped his jeans, averting his eyes from Brian's smoldering gaze; instead, glancing toward the door, viewing Daphne's glowering expression.

 

Ethan stood to his feet, straightening his disheveled clothing, sneering at Brian deliberately. "Ah, the hero arrives. How utterly sweet."

 

"Uhhh, Justin? What the fuck is he doing here?" Daphne demanded to know.

 

"I placed my trust unwisely, it seems. You were right about him. I can see that now," Justin answered, looking over at Ethan in cold contempt. "Now Ethan, I do believe this is your cue to leave while you're still able to do so - unescorted."

 

Brian moved forward, reaching out to grasp Justin's shoulders, his eyes piercing him intently. "Not so fast. Did he hurt you?"

 

Justin's gaze flickered over a now cowering Ethan, one not so brave in the presence of his enlarged audience. "He can't truly hurt me. Granted, he obviously became overzealous in his attentions toward me, but I would have handled it, with or without any intervention."

 

Brian pursed his lips, as he smiled stiffly, not liking that Justin wanted to let Ethan get away with this foul act, but respecting his decision, nonetheless - at least this time. "I'm sure you could have, skater boy. You are a tough little thing... however, you shouldn't have placed yourself in this position."

 

Daphne opened the door, glaring at Ethan with a not-so-silent fury. "Get the fuck out, Ethan. And don't you ever come back. Or trust me, I will call the police."

 

Ethan moved forward, his eyes lingering on Justin, then turning and glaring at Brian and Daphne, scathingly. "Fine by me. Good riddance to all of you. I'm returning to California. I should have never come here. Although Justin, I almost wish I'd be around to see your heart laying out on the cement when this asshole tosses you aside."

 

Brian released Justin to move forward, grasping Ethan's jacket forcefully. With barely controlled rage, he hissed, "I'm trying to be understanding seeing what you've not only lost once but twice, but it has its limits. Let me be perfectly clear, Mr. Gold. You are not to come within 1,000 feet of Justin again, or you will be dealing with me personally. I dare you to challenge me on this; I'd like nothing more than to tear you apart, and believe me when I say I will do precisely that." Brian yanked him closer as he snarled the last words, before shaking him roughly, saying in cold dismissal, "Now, get the fuck out!"

 

Ethan gave Justin one last withering glance, before he slunk out of the apartment, unknowing of how lucky he was in being able to do so. Justin took a seat on the couch, running a shaky hand through his hair, soon to realize the error of his impending words. "Damn, I'm glad that's over."

 

Daphne swallowed, quickly interpreting Brian's irritated expression. "Umm... right. I think I'll change my mind and go out for lunch." Reaching behind her to grasp at the door handle - not wanting to be anywhere in between these two - she asked, "Can I get either of you anything?"

 

Justin frowned, looking at Daphne's nervous anxiety and Brian's cold stare. "Uh, no. I'm fine. What about you, Brian?"

 

Brian turned his gaze toward Daphne, her words finally penetrating the fog permeating his brain. He smiled tightly, before answering, "No, but thanks, Daphne."

 

"Anytime," she answered, ducking out of the apartment as if fleeing to safety.

 

Justin moved toward Brian, finally observing Brian was far from having his calm restored. "What the fuck, Brian? It's over. Everything's fine. You can relax now."

 

"Relax?" Brian snapped in disbelief. "From my vantage point, I just walked in on what was spiraling toward a disastrous encounter. I respected your wishes in allowing that vermin to walk out of here, fully understanding how the cops on Liberty Avenue would respond to such an incident. What I don't understand is how lightly you're taking it. Such blatant disregard for your well-being cannot continue."

 

"What do you want me to say, Brian? That I was stupid to go off with Ethan?" Justin countered, defiantly. "I had no idea he would react as he did. I would have been fine. I was waiting for the right position to make a move," he hedged, not willing to admit how out of control the situation truly had been to either Brian or to himself.

 

Brian's eyes flared in anger, as he stared down the beautiful, yet defiant blond. "Positioning was most definitely an issue, but not in the way you are inferring. Your ex was about to rape you, Justin. You do know this, right?"

 

"Yeah, he had made his intentions more than clear," Justin admitted, wincing in not only remembering, but in embarrassment that Brian had witnessed it. "But it's over now. Let's just forget about it and move on."

 

"Oh, we will do that, Justin. First, you are going to give me your personal assurances that something like this will never happen again! If Ethan comes near you again, in any way, shape, or form - you will contact me immediately. Now, as I don't have any confidence in any law enforcement falling under Stockwell's jurisdiction, I still know how to handle insignificant little worms, more than effectively," Brian stated emphatically.

 

"I really don't think it will be an issue any longer. Ethan knows his trip here was in vain... and that it appears I'm not without support. He was used to the vulnerable little Justin, and now he has seen that that's not quite the case any longer," Justin answered, certain he read the concern clearly within Brian's eyes.

 

Brian curled his lips under, as his eyes softened briefly upon Justin. "You're much stronger than you realize, Justin Taylor." Pulling the blond into his comforting arms, Brian whispered against his ear, "Regardless of that, you are most definitely not alone." Brian closed his eyes, inhaling his scent deeply, turning his lips into the side of Justin's neck, not wanting to admit how scared he'd been for Justin and what exactly that meant regarding his own perceptions about himself, and what he had long perceived his life to be. Whatever the future brought, Brian was quickly accepting that this blond-headed beauty was important to him; in whatever capacity that ended up being.

 

He pulled back to kiss Justin deeply upon the lips, groaning when he fully responded, lips clinging, tongues quickly becoming feverishly entwined. He snagged his fingers into the back of Justin's neck, angling his mouth to give him the deepest access that could be achieved. His mouth began moving across Justin's with an increasing need, one that Brian knew continued to rage further out of control, with each and every encounter. Pulling back reluctantly, knowing it had to be now or never, Brian growled huskily against Justin's lips, "Tonight - Babylon - be there, Justin. Don't make me come looking for you."

 

Justin nodded, watching as Brian exited the apartment; his eyes staring almost wistfully at the space Brian had just occupied. Reaching a finger up to touch his still warm and throbbing lips, he smiled almost dreamily before he whispered, "I'll be there, Brian. I wouldn't miss it for anything."

 

TBC