- Text Size +

 

Justin stood posing before the closet mirror, surveying his appearance from all angles. He wanted to look good tonight. No, not good. He wanted to be the man that Brian Kinney couldn't let out of his sight. The man that made Brian lose his breath in wonder and utter want. Justin flushed as he realized exactly what he was attempting to provoke. He didn't intend to let Brian have him tonight - at least, he didn't think he did. No matter how badly he wanted to be with Brian, he just wasn't sure he was ready for that step. Not with this predator of a man. He had to know he wasn't just another in a long line... a ‘thing' for the lust-driven Brian Kinney to scratch his well-known itch.

 

After some of the more tender moments they had shared, Justin had to believe Brian's feelings went much deeper than a fleeting fuck. But was he really seeing a clear picture, or was it just an elaborate ruse on Brian's part to get Justin into his bed? The more he thought about it, the more he discounted that possibility. Brian Kinney didn't need to resort to dishonest tactics to get a man into his bed. They ended up there because Brian wanted them there, and because the man was just that irresistible. Could Justin enter his domain and effectively resist him? Justin liked to think he could, but as time went on, and more encounters developed between them - Justin began to have very serious doubts about that.

 

He didn't know how long he stood preening before the mirror when he heard an amused voice giggling behind him. Daphne stood perched against the door jam, with her arms crossed, smiling knowingly at him. "Hot date, Justin?"

 

"Not exactly. Just going out," he foolishly tried to hedge, forgetting exactly who he was attempting to fool. Upon realizing, his face colored in embarrassment knowing his friend knew exactly where he was going, and to whom.

 

"Brian Kinney. Who would have thought it?" she teased. "I just worry about you getting hurt, though. He is such a major player, or so I've heard."

 

"No, you're right. Brian's reputation has always been well-known, but there's so much more to him, Daph. I've seen it... felt it even. Maybe the rest of the world doesn't see it, but he can and does care," Justin answered, hoping he was correct in his observations and not only seeing what he wanted to see.

 

Daphne wrinkled her nose, as she always did when she was giving something careful consideration. "You know, I think you're right, Jus. The way he was with Ethan was really cool. He wasn't just marking his territory, he really seemed to care. And uh, speaking of that little worm, we had better have seen the last of him."

 

"Don't worry, I think Brian scared him to death, and more importantly, gave him the impression that I wasn't alone now. I would expect him to already be back on the next flight to California."

 

"I certainly hope so. Well, at any rate, your taste in men seems to have greatly improved," she told him.

 

Justin turned from side to side, looking at himself in the mirror for what seemed like forever now, before he glanced back at Daphne with a slight frown on his face. Arching his brow, he asked almost worriedly, "Tell me the truth, Daph, how do I look, really?"

 

"You look incredible, Justin. Trust me, eyes will turn when you arrive. I have a feeling you just might be turning them away tonight..." she told him, thinking Justin had never looked more beautiful... and undoubtedly, never hotter.

 

"Thanks, Daph. However, there's only one man I want to attract tonight," Justin needlessly admitted.

 

She smiled brightly, before telling him, "I don't think it would matter, Justin. It appears as if you attracted the great Brian Kinney long before this night."

 

Justin sighed, knowing she was right... and thinking that wasn't the problem. The only problem in his opinion was maintaining the interest of the untamable Brian Kinney. Justin knew without a doubt, taming his idol was precisely what he most hoped to do. An impossible dream, but one he would hold onto until all hope had been extinguished.

 


 

Brian stepped into Babylon just past eleven o'clock, making certain to be on site when his delicious prey arrived. He had been anticipating tonight from the moment he had issued the request for Justin to appear at Babylon. In silent reflection, he realized it hadn't really been much of a request. In actuality, it had been a command. He couldn't feel bad about that. Whatever methods necessary to gain Justin's cooperation were all that mattered. He wanted the blond on his home turf where he would have the advantage, and finally, claim what he wanted. If he were honest with himself, it was more a matter of taking what he needed.

 

One thing Brian knew for certain - he had to have that boy before he began training him. No other reality could exist for him - for them. He couldn't envision having to place his hands on Justin, in any way in the intent of positioning him in the way that would most benefit him as a skater and do so effectively if this need continued to churn so urgently inside of him. Brian had already accepted Justin would be the first man NOT to be filed away under his long-standing history of ‘one fuck per customer' policy. For one, Justin Taylor could never be classified under the ‘trick' category. He was special. And secondly, Brian knew once would never be enough. He began to wonder if anything would ever be enough regarding that particular blond beauty. And that was what scared him most of all. If that ended up in being his reality - his well-ordered world to this date, would be well and truly fucked.

 

Brian stepped up to the bar, requesting a bottle of water... wanting to have a clear head when Justin arrived. No E tablets, no alcohol, or drugs of any kind. He wanted his wits totally about him enabling him to be at the top of his game, his intentions very clear - luring the boy, first into the backroom for a little foreplay; however, he had already decided he wouldn't fuck him there. He was well-versed in deciphering the experience of men. He was certain Justin's was minimal at best, but oh so very responsive. His cock began to quicken just thinking of those responses he had already enjoyed... and all the others he would be the most eager recipient of - once he got his hands, mouth, and most certainly his body on that delectable little package once again.

 

He took a long sip of water, watching the quickly filling club, his eyes only seeking out one body when he heard a familiar gasp beside him. "Water, Brian? What's the deal?"

 

"Good evening to you too, Theodore. I'm taking it easy tonight," Brian drawled in disinterest, continuing to let the cool water slide down his throat.

 

"Taking it easy... at this early hour. Well, that tells me you're up to something, boss. I think I just might have to stick around and watch," Ted smirked, bravely tormenting him, both of them knowing he was safe to do so in the knowledge his bark was far worse than his bite with his friends.

 

Brian scowled mockingly, as he responded, "Tell me, Theodore... exactly why do I put up with you?"

 

"Let's see... maybe because I clean up your bullshit and crunch your numbers better than anyone else can?" Ted offered in response.

 

"And modest, as well. I respect that," Brian answered admiringly. "I'm proud of you, Ted. You just might grow a pair of balls yet. My influence must be paying off."

 

"You're such an ass, Brian. So, where's the rest of the gang?" Ted asked, looking around seeing no sign of either Michael or Ben... and more surprisingly, no Emmett.

 

Brian looked up at the clock over the bar, seeing it wasn't even midnight yet. "It's early yet. They could still be at Woody's. Or maybe the Stepford duo couldn't escape from their domestic bliss. And Emmett, who knows where he could be."

 

"You know, Bri. An analyst might surmise that you mock Michael's life because it's the one you yearn to have for yourself. Something to think about, isn't it?" Ted said, standing up to meet Blake at a nearby table, smiling in shocked amazement that he had been able to walk away from Brian before he could issue a standard-cutting comeback.

 

Brian glared at Ted's retreating back, shouting out in delayed response, "You can be replaced, Theodore..."

 

Turning away from a laughing Ted, Brian immediately forgot his irritation upon seeing the scrumptious blond vision making his way through the throngs of hard bodies, seemingly en route to the bar where Brian anxiously awaited his arrival. Of course, not obviously so. That wasn't the Brian Kinney way. Subtle yet determined would win him his delicious prize tonight.

 

Brian scowled in irritation as he saw hands reaching out to snag Justin for a dance, of course just a preliminary to what they really had in mind. The boy was just too enticing for his own good. His beauty, intelligence, and athletic skill made him the perfect companion - if he ever decided to have such a person in his life. Ted couldn't be right, could he? He didn't want that with Justin. Brian Kinney... with a partner? It was laughable at best. There was no way... now or ever.

 

As Justin moved in closer, Brian quickly determined why the boy was garnering so much attention... and he was receiving exactly just that. If not hands reaching out to him, eyes were visually devouring him - in the precise manner Brian intended to devour the blond soon, but not solely with his eyes. Before this night was finished, he planned to know every inch of that delectable body intimately. All of it mapped out and filed as Brian's personal domain - if that was what he wanted the outcome to be. He had never proceeded in seduction with those thoughts in mind, but in this case - Brian realized it was more than just possible... In all likelihood, it was probable.

 

The boy was encased in jeans that appeared to have been sprayed on. How he managed to fasten them, Brian didn't know, but he had already determined by a close perusal, that they were indeed fastened. They were so tight, there was no room for creases in the fabric. It was all material and skin... delectable skin that Brian intended to savor - all night long. It brought another thought to mind. Justin most assuredly had to be going ‘commando' tonight. How delicious, Brian thought. He would enjoy removing them to find out... and then he would enjoy that luscious ass that had been his sole torment from the moment he had first feasted his eyes on it. Tonight, Justin Taylor, you will learn what it is to be truly possessed - and you will love every fucking minute of it - as will I!

 

Brian smiled as Justin moved closer, the shimmering red top that thankfully was one secured by buttons adorning the firm chest that Brian intended to explore with his hungry lips, tongue, and teeth; telling himself those buttons would be easily slipped through the holes as Brian proceeded in partaking of that particular pleasure. Brian knew just a taste wouldn't satisfy him, not on this night. He wanted to bite him, lick him, totally devour every inch of scrumptious flesh contained in this luscious package. His cock already was hardening just with the sight of him; he could only imagine the sweet sensations he would feel when he touched him, even in the most innocent of touches. Although, he knew innocence could never be attributed to any touch he ever was to bestow upon this boy.

 

Justin smiled nervously as he stopped in front of Brian, a telltale blush staining his pale cheeks as Brian all but fucked him with his eyes. He forced himself to look up into Brian's already lust-blown gaze, quickly realizing he would have to stay extremely alert if he had any hope of resisting him tonight. At this point, he wasn't sure of that even being a remote possibility. The man was just too damned mesmerizing in his arrogance and total sensuality. If Brian kicked into full pursuit mode, which Justin had been feeling recently that Brian was rapidly close to doing - in his inexperience and his own desire for Brian - he wouldn't stand a chance.

 

"Good evening, skater boy. I'm so pleased you could make it," Brian purred, as he stood from the barstool, his all-encompassing gaze possessing every visible inch of the blond boy standing before him. "Might I say - you look fucking hot? In fact, entirely edible..." he growled, not giving Justin the chance to respond as he snagged Justin's lips immediately beneath his own, each of them groaning as their lips clung together, as always their bodies in total sync with the other. Brian began taking teasing nips at Justin's lips, rasping out in hungry need, "That's not how I planned on greeting you, but it's all your fault for looking so utterly fuckable."

 

Justin moaned out his response, as he felt Brian's hands clasping around his ass, feeling his grasp of control on this meeting quickly spiraling solely into his provocative captor's hands. "Ah, fuck... Brian. What you can do to me."

 

"Nothing anywhere close to what I intend to do to you, my boy. Just keep that body plastered against me, give me that mouth again... and let me make your body feel good," Brian hissed against Justin's lips, spinning the blond around in one fluid motion until his back was pressed up against the bar, feeling his need quickly raging out of control. Damn, how this boy affected his equilibrium. Never did he lose such control with a man - not even in his most horny of interludes... but with Justin - one kiss and he was aching like an untried boy. He didn't know how much longer he could stand not being inside of him. He needed him now. Brian knew he needed to focus and regain his control. Rushing him now, as turned on as Justin may be, might not elicit the results he wanted. And nothing would stand in his way of finally possessing him. Not tonight.

 

For now, he had to taste him again. Uncaring of all the shocked gasps and interested looks around him, Brian prepared to do just that - all with one specific goal in mind - binding this exquisite boy to him - once and for all.

 

TBC