- Text Size +

 

Justin moaned in euphoric bliss as Brian continued to devour his mouth. The sensations that were coursing through his body were unlike anything he had ever known. He was being consumed, totally, and irrefutably. As Brian's hands moved down to sink into the flesh of his ass, Justin remained all but oblivious to the bustling movement all around them; in his deepest subconscious knowing they were putting on a display, yet not lucid enough to think of caring or voicing even the most token of protests. All his senses were revolving around Brian. His mentor, his hero, and hopefully soon to be his trainer.

 

Should he cross that line and become even more intimate with the man who could be the catalyst that assured him of reaching his lifelong dreams? As his own tongue continued to merge in heated longing with Brian's, he thought, could he even stop that from happening? Justin felt his cock thrust turgidly against the tight confines of his jeans, as he felt Brian sliding a finger up and down the crack of his ass, leaving no doubt as to exactly what he wanted. Justin slid his hands up and down Brian's chest, thinking he could never kiss him enough, never touch the perfection that was simply Brian Kinney nearly enough to be satisfied.

 

"Mmmm, you taste so fucking good, skater boy. I could make a meal out of you - here and now. Maybe, that's precisely what I will do," Brian growled, as he thrust his hips forward, allowing Justin to feel the almost painful arousal that Justin had elicited within him. He opened his mouth wider, as he continued to eat up all the inner recesses of Justin's mouth, blowing and humming his pleasure; he was determined to weaken Justin from his tongue fucking technique that had been well practiced over the years. Knowing it had never been more important to him to have it perfected right now. In between stabbing thrusts of his tongue, Brian continued his seductive pursuit. "Leave with me now, Justin. Come home with me. You know you want me."

 

Justin gasped at the images Brian's words evoked, in a combination with the effects of his skillful kiss, knowing if he didn't get his feet back on the ground now - he would be rendered incapable of doing so. "Who wouldn't want you, Brian? You are fucking amazing... in so many ways. But I'm trying to keep my head clear here - and you make it nearly impossible."

 

"There's a time for a cool, clear head. Now is not one of those times," Brian rasped, reaching for Justin's hand, preparing to pull him away from the bar, and anywhere that would allow him the privacy to see to their needs. His eyes flailed around, glaring at anyone that sought to hinder his progress. When they settled on Ben and Michael just making their approach toward the bar, Brian's eyes narrowed as his determination grew tenfold. He was not going to be slowed down this time. He would have Justin tonight, and it would begin to commence - now. "Let's go, Justin."

 

"Uh, what's the rush, Brian? We have all night, right?" Justin hedged nervously, both of them knowing him to be stalling, but at this moment, unable to think of any other course of action to stop Brian from fulfilling the promise that was all but blazing in his eyes.

 

Brian turned his lips under as his eyes brazenly moved over Justin. He pursed his lips together thoughtfully, as he told him, "You're stalling, Justin. You know what we both want, and you know it's going to happen. This has gone on for too long, Justin. It's time to resolve it so we can both concentrate on what's next."

 

"My training, you mean?" Justin asked, hoping for Brian to put into words what he had hinted at earlier. That he, in fact, was going to do what he had never been willing to do with another skater - giving him the gift of his professional expertise.

 

"Yes, Justin... your training. Time is of the essence. You need to hit the ground running. You are without a trainer and the Olympic games are only a year away." Uncaring of his best friend taking a seat at the bar, able to hear his every word, Brian pressed on. "I believe in you, Taylor. Your talent is immense and you can be a superstar, but you need to work hard and with someone who will push you. What you've faced so far in reaching the Nationals was mere child's play to what you will face at the Olympic level. It's time to get on track and focus on those goals."

 

Justin smiled, knowing exactly what Brian was saying. Justin undoubtedly had his trainer, but he would make Brian say the words. He needed to hear them. Using the hand that wasn't ensnared within Brian's grasp, he trailed it up and down the expanse of Brian's chest, biting at his lip provocatively as his blue eyes smoldered looking up at Brian. Toying with the buttons on Brian's shirt, Justin whispered, "So, you're saying you'll do it? The legendary Olympic champion, Brian Kinney, is going to become my trainer..."

 

Michael snorted in disbelief at the bar, as he accepted the drink placed before him, watching and waiting for Brian to shoot Justin's announcement down. His eyes widening in what was nothing short of incredulous disbelief at the words that were soon to follow. He gasped, as he met his husband's amused and not too surprised gaze as the revelation continued to unfold.

 

"That's exactly what I mean, skater boy. I intend to mold you into not the champion you are now, but the one you are meant to be. With my tutelage, no one will come close to challenging you. It won't be an easy journey, or even fun at times... I will be demanding and push you to your very limits. Do you want it badly enough to go through what my brand of training will put you through?" Brian asked, staring at him unflinchingly, ignoring the gasp that shot from Michael's throat.

 

"Do I want it? Are you fucking kidding me, Brian? This is a dream come true. I will work until I have to crawl off the ice at the end of the day if that's what you think will make me excel. You are the best... What more could I possibly want than that? But Brian, I can't afford the kind of fee that would be attached," Justin answered, chewing on his lip thoughtfully.

 

"I'm not doing this for money, Justin. And quite honestly, I don't need it. You have a natural talent, and one that someone attempted to thwart. I understand how helpless that can make you feel and I don't intend to allow that to happen to you. You follow my directions, to the letter, and you, Justin Taylor will have your gold medal," Brian told him, his eyes intent and fierce upon Justin.

 

"I don't believe this. Brian, what the hell are you playing at? Mom cares about this kid. You're jerking him around by his dreams just to get your dick up his ass? She's going to be livid!" Michael grumbled in disgust. "This is low - even for you!"

 

Ben turned his gaze incredulously on Michael, in shock at the words that had fallen so effortlessly from his husband's lips. "Michael, stay out of this."

 

"Yes, Mikey... stay out of it. You don't know shit!" Brian growled, glaring at his longtime friend, feeling nothing but contempt toward him following his uncaring and untrue remarks.

 

Justin smiled, shrugging as if it didn't faze him; when in actuality, it really didn't. He may not know Brian that well yet, but he did know that he didn't need to take on the arduous task of training him solely with the intent of getting inside his pants. Brian Kinney didn't need to resort to such underhanded tactics, not now or ever. Turning his gaze toward Michael, Justin smiled sweetly as he answered, "I don't really know you. Michael, isn't it? However, I do know one thing - Brian doesn't have to play games, especially ones that will be lasting for the long term - just to get laid. And I think you know that too."

 

Ben picked up his drink, motioning for Michael to do the same, before giving Brian a thorough once over, nodding in agreement in knowing that Michael had called this one wrong. "We're sorry if we've disrupted your evening. We will just go find a table. Are you coming, Michael?"

 

"Fine, but I say it's just an elaborate ploy, although I don't see why you're making such a fuss over this kid," Michael said to Brian, his eyes flickering over Justin dismissively. "Let's go, Ben."

 

Ben flushed slightly, mouthing an apology to both Brian and Justin before he followed Michael away. Justin shook his head in disbelief, before asking, "What's his problem?"

 

"It's a long story. But not one for now," Brian said, tugging on his hand, pulling him forward toward him. His eyes falling with hunger upon Justin's lips, Brian growled, "I believe we were leaving, weren't we, Justin?"

 

"Hmmm, maybe you're right. Training would be so very difficult, day after day, with you being required to place your hands on me - if we don't alleviate some of this tension first," Justin said, wetting his lips deliberately, his voice becoming smoky and heavy with need.

 

"My point exactly, little skater boy. Tonight you will be all mine. I will possess every inch of that perfect body... mapping it with my hands, followed by my mouth, and then, I will fuck you in every way imaginable. Finally, it all comes together, Justin," Brian rasped huskily, his mouth all but salivating over the mere thought of at last knowing all of him.

 

"Lead on, Brian. I'm all yours... a moment I've been dreaming of my entire adult lifetime," Justin whispered back, uncaring of how much of himself he was revealing to the man that could undoubtedly break his heart; his only reality in being he could no longer fight surrendering to it - as he could no longer resist this incredible force of nature standing before him. Tonight, a new beginning would be forged... one that Justin hoped would be one of lasting duration, knowing unequivocally within him it would be exactly that.

 

As Brian led Justin out of the thumpa-thumpa beat of Babylon, his arm tightly wound around his neck, he found the urge to lick, kiss, and bite at the blond's neck that was too irresistible to withstand. Reaching his Vette, Brian pressed Justin's body against the side of the car, as his mouth continued to devour lips, neck, ears, and every other inch of bare skin available to him. He placed his hand on the burgeoning hardness within Justin's jeans, whispering in a guttural growl, "All night long, skater boy. That's how it's going to be. I am going to fuck you at long last. All. Night. Long."

 

TBC