- Text Size +

 

Justin gave Brian a sidelong glance while his fingers clutched desperately at the plush seats as Brian expertly weaved the Vette in and out of traffic. He wasn't sure what alarmed him the most; whether it was the long-anticipated night to come or Brian's frenzied driving. The more he thought about it, the clearer that answer became. It wasn't about Brian's driving. No, not even close. Regardless of that, Justin knew that Brian would make certain they safely reached their destination - for doing anything less would detain Brian from reaching his objective. And that was a scenario Justin knew the lust-driven Mr. Kinney would find to be more than abhorrent. Also, he fully accepted that he shared that sentiment equally.

 

Justin wanted Brian - completely and irrefutably. He didn't want to wait any longer, nor would he. Finally, he would know that burn was attributed to his first time. And the fact that he would experience it with Brian would make it all the more memorable.

 

Quickly, Justin realized the time for reflection had come to an end as Brian slid effortlessly into his parking space. As Brian removed his keys from the ignition, he turned his head to look at Justin in the darkened car; his gaze nothing short of primal - lust and need blazing clearly within his hazel eyes. Justin realized one thing unequivocally; no matter what happened after this night - this was exactly what he wanted. Brian Kinney was what he wanted and needed, and that was precisely what he intended to have.

 

Brian's hungry eyes fell upon the lushness of Justin's mouth as he leaned across the seat to release the latch, the close proximity of his motion causing their breath to intertwine. Never one to deny himself a sweet temptation, Brian reached up to swipe the pad of his thumb across Justin's lower lip, before setting out to reclaim what he perceived to be his. It no longer mattered that such thoughts didn't fit in line with his standard rules, he was just now resigned to the fact that this possessiveness toward Justin was just how things were, and when he was most honest with himself - how things would continue to be.

 

Unable to resist the lips that all but beckoned to him, Brian slammed his lips against Justin's, ensnaring the back of his neck within the palm of his hand; he angled their mouths together for the deepest penetration that could be physically achieved. His tongue immediately sought out his entrance, seeking out the counterpart that would be joined in a heated battle. It didn't take long as the blond's mouth quickly acquiesced - giving Brian the intimacy he craved and intended to have. Brian knew he couldn't continue this exploration for long. He needed to move it upstairs where they would be afforded much-needed comfort and privacy. His control and need for this boy was too intense - he didn't have the resolve to deny himself the full meal for much longer.

 

His tongue thrusting and parrying with Justin's in an erotic dance of what he soon envisioned his cock doing, Brian growled against Justin's lips, "The things I want to do to you... the things I will do to you. Upstairs now, Taylor."

 

Justin released a nervous giggle as Brian all but dragged him toward the front of the building, pushing him inside and propelling him without delay into the lift. Once the lift doors closed, his laughter faded as he was pressed against the back wall, with Brian fully on him. He moaned as Brian's tongue began to fuck his mouth in earnest now, his hands roving over every inch they could find purchase on. As Brian's fingers nimbly released the snap on his jeans, before he reached inside to capture Justin's cock in his hand, it was more than apparent that the previously tempered beast that was Brian Kinney was no more.

 

His intentions were more than clear.

 

Seek.

 

Devour.

 

Possess.

 

Justin knew he needed to stop Brian, or he would end up being fucked senseless against the wall in the now still lift. Whereas he didn't have a problem with any place Brian decided to have him, he really didn't want to give such a public display, uncertain of how much traffic this lift received. "Uhhh Brian, we stopped moving."

 

"So we did, skater boy," Brian growled hotly against Justin's neck, his hand slipping from Justin's cock to slide around to squeeze the bare expanse of Justin's perfectly shaped ass. "Time to move this little party inside..."

 

"My idea exactly," Justin whispered, his eyes hot and hungry upon Brian.

 

Brian shook his head in wonder and complete need for the blond. "You don't know what you're playing with when you look at me like that, but you will, my boy. Oh yes, you most certainly will."

 

As the loft door closed behind them, Justin leaned against it, looking up at Brian with sultry need in his eyes. He moistened his lips deliberately, as Brian moved closer to lock them in, before whispering huskily, "You mean, look like this... Mr. Kinney?"

 

Brian's breath escaped his mouth in a low hiss, his need and intent blazing in his eyes. "It's not wise to provoke a hungry tiger. One that has been starved for a particular delicacy for so long." Trailing a long finger down Justin's chest reaching his opened jeans, he pushed them completely down, his eyes fastening on the burgeoning hardness revealed; his senses going into overdrive at the sight of him. So hard, full and thick, leaking at the tip. Brian knew they wouldn't make it to the bed before he enjoyed a taste of him... he had no intention of denying himself further. His eyes lifted to meet Justin's, and he barked out in hungry demand, "Kick off your shoes and step out of your jeans - now."

 

As quickly as Brian had issued the command, Justin toed off his shoes and wiggled out of his jeans - in a deliberately slow fashion. Brian dropped to his knees, grasped Justin's bare ass in his hands, and dove in to engulf the cock that had been haunting his every waking thought since the moment he had laid eyes on him. Brian kept his eyes on Justin's rapt expression as he worked his cock deep into his mouth, his own eyes blazing with his need and intensity for the delicious blond. Backing off to languidly lick at the tip, Brian groaned hoarsely, "So good... you taste so fucking good."

 

Justin was unable to maintain eye contact with Brian for long, as Brian's unparalleled skill rendered him quickly mindless in the total ecstasy his ministrations were evoking. His head arched back against the door, as his hands began to weave in and out of Brian's hair, his senses morphing into rapid overdrive. "Brian... ahhh, fuck... Brian."

 

Brian eased off momentarily to rasp huskily, "Not yet, but very soon..."

 

"I'm not going to last long, Brian. I c-can't," Justin gasped almost incoherently, his voice catching, unknowing of how his voice and movements were affecting Brian. He tossed his head back and forth, oblivious to the fact that his hips were slowly beginning to pump into Brian's mouth; equally unaware of precisely what that was doing to Brian. Justin forced his gaze down to fasten on Brian's frenzied movements, finding his eyes once again ensnared by the feral heat that made Brian the hottest thing Justin had ever seen - in his opinion, the hottest thing he would ever see. "B-Brian, I'm gonna come. I can't stop it."

 

Brian smirked devilishly around Justin's cock, his tongue stabbing repeatedly into the weeping slit, rolling it around and around, his mouth working it quicker, swallowing him down to the base. His hand cradled his balls, squeezing them, intensifying the quiver in Justin's weakening limbs. Brian allowed Justin's cock to slide out of his mouth, with an echoing pop, before he sexily growled, "Don't stop, Justin. Come for me... now."

 

Justin's hands slapped against the door behind him, his head thrashing as his pleasure quickly began to overtake him, knowing his release was right on the edge. His breath began to escape in erratic pants, his lips slightly parted as it whooshed out; unknowing of how hot he looked to Brian - of how difficult it was for Brian to resist the urge to turn him around and pound into him mindlessly, striving to reach his own pleasure in the blond that so deeply captivated him in every way imaginable. His fevered eyes looked down to meet Brian's, clearly reading the lust and need embedding within them - knowing it to be echoed equally in his own, groaning as he felt his semen shooting forward directly into Brian's hungry mouth and throat, his gasps barely audible even to his ears. "Oh God... so fucking good."

 

Brian licked at the head, continuing to suck avidly as he savored everything, until the very last drop. Standing to his feet only when he knew he had enjoyed it all, he pressed his body hotly against Justin's still quivering one, kissing Justin in deep, penetrating, possessive kisses, allowing Justin to taste himself. Pulling away only long enough to rasp in a husky growl, "Get the rest of your clothes off and into my bed. I need you now, skater boy."

 

Justin slid his hands up Brian's chest, seeing how he was sweating through the silky fabric, pausing to unbutton him as he progressed, elated at the catch of breath that quickly resounded from Brian. "You know, Coach Kinney... I do think you are slightly overdressed."

 

"Now is not the time to taunt me, Taylor. I would suggest you do as I told you if you want to have any feeling left in that tight little ass once we've finished," Brian hissed between clenched teeth, his pants tented from the unbearably hard, throbbing cock contained within; one that sought only one relief - seated deeply into the depths of this adorable blond's ass. "Bed. Right the fuck NOW."

 

Justin pushed away from the door, pulling his shirt over his head, bending over deliberately to remove his last item of clothing - his socks; straightening again to see Brian clenching his fists, shaking his head in a mixture of admiration and aggravation at Justin's enticing display. Justin vaulted up the platform to Brian's bed, tossing lightly over his shoulder, "Coming, Brian?"

 

Brian reached into the refrigerator, removing a bottle of water, uncapping the lid to take a long and deep swallow. Next, Justin's breath caught in his throat at the erotic sight he made of pouring the water over his head until it cascaded in ripples down his perfect chest. Brian smirked, seeing how he had totally captured Justin's attention, answering heatedly, "Oh, I'll be coming, skater boy... again - and - again."

 

Suddenly, either overtly brave or foolish, Justin reclined on the bed, his lust-blown eyes devouring Brian as he stealthily approached him, deliberately teasing him further. "Well, bring it on, stud. I've heard you are the legend... time to follow through, isn't it?"

 

"Tsk, tsk, poor little Justin. When I think you have the tiniest bit of self-preservation left, you go and do the unexpected - laying that delicious and oh so fuckable flesh bare before the hungry lion. And I so wanted to take things slow with you, but you seem to have other plans," Brian snarled, as he crawled on all fours upon the bed, effectively pinning Justin beneath him, his legs bracketing Justin's; his cock far from dangling, but risen and poised - eager to complete this long-anticipated union. He nimbly reached over to the bedside table, withdrawing a bottle of lube and a condom, ripping open the package with his teeth, extending the latex covering to Justin. With a whisper, Brian urged, "Go on, slip it on my dick..."

 

Justin took it without hesitation, slowly sliding it over Brian's cock; his eyes widening with renewed admiration at the size of him. All at once, trepidation set in with the thought of something that large on the verge of penetrating him. He swallowed nervously, his eyes flitting from Brian's slightly perspiring face to the cock that would soon open him up for the first time. "Is it gonna hurt a lot?"

 

"The first time it will, but trust me, it will get better. So much better that you will crave to feel that burn," Brian whispered, squirting the lube onto Justin's hole, followed by his fingers. He slid one lubed finger into Justin, working it slowly, watching Justin's face closely to see how he was adjusting. When Justin's face relaxed, Brian inserted another finger, slowly moving them in and out, his face perspiring even more, unsure of how long he would be able to tolerate preparing him - his driving instincts shouting out for his immediate possession. When Justin began to move against his fingers, it was all Brian could do not to ram him straight into the mattress, savagely and mercilessly.

 

Brian leaned down, kissing him softly on the lips as he worked the two fingers in and out, asking in a guttural rasp, "How does it feel, Justin?"

 

"Feels good, Brian. I want more..." Justin moaned, as his hips refused to remain immobile, continuing to thrust against Brian's fingers.

 

"Fuck, Justin. I can't wait much longer if you don't stop moving..." Brian growled, his eyes fierce with need and desire for this delectable blond.

 

Justin's head arched back, a mixture of pain and pleasure as a third finger slid inside, the three digits working in a scissoring motion, taking what Justin instinctively knew would be the last preparation step before he finally felt Brian inside of him. "Don't wait, Brian. Just do it... I'm ready to feel the burn. God knows I'm ready for you."

 

"That's good," Brian growled, slowly removing his fingers, carefully lining his throbbing cock up with Justin's hole. "I couldn't have lasted much longer. Try to relax as much as you can, the more you do - the easier it will be. Grip onto the sheets and hold on tight," Brian whispered, as he leaned down to sink his lips into Justin's just as he began to slide his cock into what he knew he would think of from this day forward as his Nirvana.

 

Justin gasped against Brian's mouth, as he clutched the sheets tightly, the pain increasing the further Brian progressed. Justin whimpered against Brian's lips, "It hurts, Brian. It really hurts."

 

"It's all part of it. Now, relax, take a couple of deep breaths..." Brian told him, knowing until he relaxed he would feel as if he was being ripped asunder - and as long as he felt that, he wouldn't feel the pleasure that was waiting for him. He arched his neck back as he felt Justin marginally relaxing beneath him, knowing soon he could begin to move as his body urged him to move; realizing his need was too great this time - his orgasm would come quickly, determined that Justin would join him when he did. "That's it, Justin. Move with me."

 

Justin began to move against Brian, finding himself lost in the look of ecstasy on Brian's face; elated that he was finding such pleasure within him. Without realizing when it happened, he began to feel pleasure mixed in with the burn, quickly discovering he experienced it when Brian connected with what he thought he would always perceive as his ‘special' spot from this day forward. A spot he reckoned would be forever owned by Brian Kinney. He reached down grasping his once again leaking cock, feeling the tingle in it; he knew he was on the verge of another orgasm - this time caused by Brian being inside of him.

 

"So fucking tight. Damn, you feel so fucking good..." Brian gasped in total ecstasy, as he pumped faster into Justin, knowing his release was just around the corner - not wanting it to end, yet knowing he needed it so fucking much. With each deep thrust, Brian punctuated it with a hard kiss upon Justin's lips, realizing nothing to do with this boy was enough; his most fearful thought being that nothing would ever be enough with him. "I hope you're almost there because I can't hold back much longer."

 

"I'm ready, Brian. Fuck me harder; fuck me like you've been dreaming about... like we've both been dreaming about," Justin whispered, knowing too much of his heart had to be present in his eyes, but at this moment uncaring of the revelation - his only thought that he was finally with Brian.

 

"That's all I needed to hear, Justin. Hold on, skater boy... you're about to cross a different finish line - with me controlling your descent," Brian hissed, as he began to ram into Justin with vigor, his balls slapping against the pale skin, his determination to make this the most memorable experience of Justin's life increasing - not dwelling on the thought that he wanted to make it so Justin never wanted another man in this enviable position. Yet, in his deepest subconscious... awake and sober knowing that was exactly what he wanted. Reaching down, Brian covered Justin's hand with his own, jerking him off to completion, before swiftly following him with his own - knowing without a doubt, nothing had ever felt like this.

 

Brian rolled off of him before he tied the condom to throw it away, flopping down on the pillow beside him, looking at Justin with wonder and desire still burning in his eyes. He grimaced to himself immediately realizing his plan had failed. This was supposed to take the edge off and make it so he could place his hands on him during training and not want to hustle him into the nearest corner to fuck him senseless. Looking at the gorgeous and replete blond - Brian accepted that simply was not the case. He still wanted him, perhaps even more than he had an hour ago. He could try to fool himself that he just needed to fuck him a few more times throughout the night, and most assuredly he was far from finished with that exquisite body tonight, but he knew that wouldn't solve his dilemma. Now that he had tasted Justin Taylor, he would only want more... he could only go on taking more.

 

Could he effectively train him like that? Brian knew he had to find a way to make it work. The boy deserved to realize his dreams - every one of them, and he was determined he would be a part of making that happen. His eyes softened as he fell into that beaming Sunshine smile, kissing him deeply on the lips before he pulled back smiling, seeing the yawn that Justin was unable to hold back. Grabbing a towel from the side of the bed and cleaning Justin off, Brian said, "Get some sleep, Justin. We can do some more calisthenics in the morning."

 

"Okay, Brian. That was really hot," he whispered, as he snuggled into the pillow.

 

Pulling the covers up over them, Brian cocooned the almost sleeping blond, kissing him soundly on the cheek, agreeing in turn, "A-amazing."

 


 

"Coach, have you made contact with my son yet?" Craig Taylor grated into the phone.

 

"No, Mr. Taylor. I've been calling his cell all evening and he isn't answering. I left a message on his voicemail to call me first thing in the morning," Coach Thompson responded nervously - hating how Craig's tone and general demeanor never ceased to unnerve him.

 

"Make sure that you meet with him tomorrow. It wouldn't surprise me if the little prick somehow found someone else to train him. He should be hearing from the Olympic committee very soon. He is not to succeed. Don't fail me in this, Thompson... or I'll make certain you never train another Olympic hopeful ever again," Craig hissed with deliberate menace. "Do you understand!?"

 

"Yes, Sir. I understand. I'll be in touch as soon as I meet with Justin," he bit out between clenched teeth, despising the cold-hearted Craig Taylor with every fiber in his being; wishing with all that was within him that he could find a way out of this mess. But Craig had him by the balls. He had a terminally ill wife and a child to support. There was no way he could throw this kind of money away.

 

Hanging up the phone, shuddering at the vicious plans Justin's father had for him, his heart went out to Justin Taylor. So undeserving of this treatment... Yet, there was nothing he could do to change it. He would do what he was being paid to do, all for the good of his own family. When it was all finished, he trusted that Justin in his youth and exuberance would find a way to pick up the shattered pieces of his life.

 

TBC