- Text Size +

 

Brian's head arched back, sweat dripping off him as he moved in and out of the most blissful place in existence; at least in his exalted opinion - deeply within Justin's ass. Fuck. His ass was too damned perfect, Brian thought. Warm, too unbelievably tight, and altogether addictive. Brian knew without a doubt, he could eat, finger, and fuck Justin's ass from dawn until dusk, and never satisfy his hunger. He grunted in succession with the gasps and panting of the gorgeous blond beneath him. One hand maintained a grasp on Justin's hip, while the other kept a firm grip on Justin's weeping cock. He began moving his hand with his timed thrusts, striving toward completion that he knew would never satiate him. Not with Justin Taylor.

 

He would never get enough of this boy. Never. Brian decided he was more certain of that than anything in his life - ever. This boy had unequivocally changed his life. Brian knew there was no going back, and the most shocking part to him was simple - he didn't want to go back. How Michael would mock him now, most especially if he could see into his mind, and a much more sobering thought - his heart. Fuck, if this little blond wasn't effectively worming his way into a place that Brian had thought to be closed off to anyone breaching - to the exception of his son.

 

His actions had begun to speak much louder than words. He was not only taking on Justin's training, but the destruction of his enemies as well. The latter being at a great personal expense to himself. Brian didn't care about the money. In any endeavor, he would spend any amount necessary to achieve his desired goals. Never had he been so committed as he was in the takeover of Taylor Electronics. Craig Taylor would soon come to regret the harsh treatment he had inflicted on his son, and in the end, he would beg for mercy. At this moment in time, Brian didn't foresee having any to give.

 

Justin clutched at the sheets beneath him, thrilling at the feel of Brian pounding into him; he decided the phrase 'fucked into the mattress' took on an entirely new meaning when being administered by Brian Kinney. As Brian quickened the jerking motions on his leaking cock, and continued to ram him with merciless fervor, Justin panted, "B-Brian, I can't last much longer. G-gonna come."

 

Brian lowered his head, taking stinging nips of the skin his teeth could reach, before he answered in a low velvety growl, "Then, come for me, Justin. Don't fight it. Let it all out... for me."

 

Justin moaned as his hips began to work as pistons against Brian's frenzied thrusting, along with the jerking motions on his cock; the frantic movements making the brunet hiss in pleasure, as their combined thrusts pulled Brian even deeper into the tight warmth that had become a glove to Brian's insatiable cock. His grip tightening on the sheets beneath him, Justin bit his lip not to shout, moan, or somehow annunciate the feelings of love he held for this incredible, and all too unique man. What had begun as hero worship for his well-deserving idol had grown into love; a love that he wanted to shout in pride and acknowledgment from the rooftops, yet he feared that wasn't what Brian wanted. He would keep his feelings to himself as long as he could manage, in the hopes that the day would come that Brian would not only welcome the declaration but return it as well.

 

Moments later, Brian's head lurched forward, his forehead against Justin's back, tongue licking... teeth biting, as his release spurted forward into the condom, shooting out in such massive waves of pleasure he was amazed that the receptacle could hold it without overflow. He gave Justin's cock two more urgent tugs, before feeling the milky substance flooding his hand. Carefully sliding out of Justin, he made a point of licking his fingers clean, waiting until Justin turned his head to watch him full-on, knowing what a thrill it gave the blond; one that was fully returned within him. His eyes attached like magnets to Justin's as he continued to enjoy the essence of his lover, Brian quirked a brow, before saying, "You could give the Colonel a run for his money, Taylor. The only problem with that that I can see, is that I'd have to share your delicious flavor with the world. So, let's depart from that thought, and just leave it as I know how 'finger-licking good' you are, skater boy."

 

"Well, perhaps all the customers wouldn't be as enthralled with the taste," Justin smirked, as he flopped on his back, watching as Brian artfully removed the filled condom and placed it into the nearby trash. He frowned slightly when Brian tossed him his jeans, and immediately began slipping into his own pants. "Uh, is this where you hustle me out the door for your next appointment?"

 

"No, Justin. There is no appointment as you so eloquently phrase it. I told you before we left the ‘munchers' we had things to discuss. Now is the time, and talking to you seriously won't be accomplished with you spread out naked in my bed. There's only so much temptation I can take - and I don't intend to succumb to your obvious charms until this has been resolved," Brian told him, as he stepped down to the kitchen, opening the fridge to remove two bottles of water. He returned a moment later, tossing one to Justin as he sat down at the foot of the bed, watching as Justin placed the bottle on the bedside table before he slid into his tight jeans. Shaking his head in wonder, as he continued to ogle the ass he had become well acquainted with, he whispered in a gravelly voice, "Damn, it's a shame to cover that ass."

 

Justin took a seat on the bed, opening the water to take a generous swallow, looking at Brian under lowered eyelids. "You know, I don't have to keep it covered, Mr. Kinney."

 

"Yes, you do. Don't even try to tempt me again, little twat," Brian growled, the dancing lights in his eyes belying the slight harshness in his tone. "Now, you stay over on that side, and I'll stay down here. After we're finished, I will be more than happy to fuck you again - if you're still in the mood."

 

"Not be in the mood in the presence of the incomparable Brian Kinney? Wow, this must be serious," Justin murmured jokingly, finding his smile quickly fading seeing the tense lines on Brian's face, instantly realizing this was very bad. "What is it, Brian? I'm getting worried now."

 

"It's very serious, Justin, and something you need to know about; along with knowing what steps I have taken to handle it. I'm hoping you won't ask me to cease my involvement in this. But if you insist, I would reluctantly do so," Brian said through gritted teeth, knowing if Justin asked him to stop his campaign to overtake his father's company he would comply, grudgingly so, but he would acquiesce.

 

"Just tell me, Brian..." Justin implored, finding the unknown usually to be far worse than the reality.

 

"It's about your food poisoning incident at the Nationals. I know who wrote the check, and who intended to continue the sabotage once you reached the Olympic games..." Brian told him, softly... almost bleakly.

 

Justin's eyes widened, surprised by the unexpected words, his eyes flaring in renewed anger at the remembered pain and horrific suffering; one that could have so easily cost him realizing his dream. "Who?" Justin clipped out in a cold, commanding voice.

 

"It was your father. He paid your coach to slip it into your water... the rest we know. Furthermore, that is why he suddenly decided to back your training again - so the act could be completed. Obviously, he had assumed the job would be done right the first time, that was why he told you he was no longer funding your training. If you failed - the need was no longer present," Brian answered, watching the color draining from Justin's face.

 

"My father? But he wouldn't do that. I know he hates me, but I can't believe he'd do something so cruel. Regardless of the bad blood between us, he's still my father. I just can't believe this. There has to be a mistake, Brian..." Justin stammered, his lip slightly quivering, unbeknownst to him striking a blow straight into Brian's heart.

 

Brian swallowed deeply, his eyes flickering briefly closed, his thoughts very clear. This was why he hated emotions. He didn't like feeling this way, and bottom line, he hated seeing the denial that would soon be transformed into devastation registering on Justin's beautiful, and all too expressive face. He slid around to the side of the bed, sitting down next to Justin. Reaching out, he grasped his hand, squeezing it tightly. Swallowing the lump that was in his own throat, and wondering if he could hold back his own tumultuous emotions if Justin broke down - which at this moment looked to be the case once realization dawned - he took a deep breath before continuing on. "Justin, I wouldn't come to you with this if I wasn't convinced. Your father is twisted and evil, and seemingly obsessed with seeing you fail."

 

Justin lifted his eyes to meet Brian's, seeing the painful truth inside of them; knowing without a doubt that Brian would never hurt him like this if he wasn't sure. Nodding as acceptance slowly slipped in, tears fell from his eyes, as he asked, "How do you know?"

 

"Your former coach confessed everything. Apparently, he was intimidated enough at the diner to come forward and do the right thing. It seems like Coach Thompson was going through his own personal tragedies at home, and your father took advantage of that desperation. I don't believe for a moment that he ever wanted to do this... nor does he wish you harm. In fact, he felt quite remorseful."

 

"Too bad his compassion, and his need to do the ‘right thing' didn't come before he poisoned me," Justin snapped out bitterly.

 

Brian nodded in understanding. "I agree completely, Justin. What your ex-coach did was wrong, but he had his reasons, and thankfully he came forward with the truth. If he hadn't done that, we would still be walking in the dark."

 

"Yes, you're right. Well, that doesn't really solve my problem, does it? My father will just find another way to get to me." Justin shook his head sadly, hating how he'd thought he was past letting his father hurt him; quickly realizing this had only re-opened those feelings once again. Wiping the tears from his face, hating that Brian was seeing him like this, his voice cracked as he whispered, "After all this time, I can't believe how much that man's hatred can still affect me."

 

Brian pulled Justin's head against his chest, hating the quivering he felt in Justin, knowing he was crying in his renewed discovery of his father's treachery and ultimate betrayal. His heart ached and his eyes blazed with hatred for the destruction Craig Taylor had evoked on this sensitive and incredible boy. One hand cradled Justin to his chest, as the other softly stroked the top of Justin's head. Softly he whispered, "Just let it all out, Justin. Heal and then we can continue in my plan to bring your father down."

 

Justin's sobs intensified for long moments, oblivious to how they were affecting the older man. Finally, he looked up at Brian with reddened eyes, Brian's words, at last, penetrating his thoughts. "Plan? What are you talking about?"

 

"When I discovered this, I set a plan into motion to destroy your father. I have my accountant/business manager buying up all available stock in Taylor Electronics. I also had a meeting with a few stockholders that carry a large amount of stock. Two of the three have already sold out to me. As it is now, once I combine the shares, I own forty-three percent of the company. One man is holding out, he has some loyalty to your father. I am working on that angle diligently. If I gain his shares, I will own fifty-one percent. Do you get what I'm saying, Justin?" Brian asked, rolling his lips under as he watched Justin's reactions closely.

 

Justin shook his head in amazement, his heart jumping for a multitude of reasons. First, there had been the shock and pain at his renewed discovery of his father's act of evil toward him, then the unexpected care and nurturing Brian was providing... now, to find out just how far Brian had gone to not only protect him but avenge him as well. If not for the painful realization of his father's treachery, this would be the single best day of his life. Brian continued to prove, more and more - at least with him, that he did indeed give a shit. Slowly, Justin smiled as he once again forced himself to resist the compulsion to profess his undying love to Brian. Each grand gesture Brian made gave Justin hope for the future.

 

Brian frowned as he looked down at Justin. "What's with the goofy smile?"

 

"Nothing, Mr. I don't give a fuck Kinney," Justin chuckled, as he wiped the tears away from his face, deciding he was not going to shed another tear for that man. "Admit it, Brian. You fucking care. I don't know how much this has cost you. I only know I'll be indebted to you for life. What I don't get is how you managed this so quickly."

 

"If a stock is available it doesn't take much time. Maneuvering the larger stockholders has been the hardest part. And the reason for the ease has been for one simple reason... Taylor Electronics isn't doing very well financially. He branched out too soon and isn't receiving the revenue to carry it. That being the case, he's had to make more stock available just to save his ass, foolishly believing a large amount wouldn't fall into the same hands. A gross miscalculation on his part." Brian laughed. "Gaining the stock of the man that holds eight percent would bring your father to his knees. As it is, knowing that I hold forty-three percent of his company would probably do the same."

 

Justin laughed, as he continued to shake his head incredulously. "Yes, I'd love to see his reaction when discovering Brian Kinney, an active member of the gay population, now owns a large percentage of his company."

 

"Well, you can. I have scheduled a meeting with him at two p.m. tomorrow. You are more than welcome to join me," Brian drawled, thrilling to the knowledge that Justin wasn't going to ask him to stop his campaign.

 

"That sounds like an appointment I wouldn't want to miss," Justin answered. "Umm, but who is this stockholder that is holding out? If the business is floundering, I don't understand his hesitation."

 

"He's a pretentious asshole that I normally wouldn't give the time of day. An obvious homophobic prick, much like your father. I'd say they are undoubtedly good friends. Name is Chris Hobbs, Sr. I wouldn't be surprised if he had already warned your father of my attempts to buy him out, but with the forty-three percent I already own - I'm not overly concerned about that," Brian answered, his eyes narrowing at the smug look of awareness that fell upon Justin's face.

 

"Well, isn't that interesting. I might be able to help with that, my sexy corporate raider," Justin told him with a mischievous smile.

 

"Is that a fact, little skater boy? By all means... Do tell me more."

 

Justin leaned forward kissing Brian briefly on the lips, before proceeding to tell his story. "Well, Mr. Raider, I happen to have my own form of inside information regarding the son of your stockholder. And I think you just might find this to be the greatest of interest. Should I continue... or, are you content with your forty-three percent?"

 

"Cocky little shit," Brian growled in approval. "Tell me what I need to know, twat... or I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to skate tomorrow or attend the meeting."

 

"Promises promises..." Justin giggled, unknowing of the glow that was upon his face. Justin smiled brightly, finding his previous despair now morphing into elation. He fully accepted he was head over heels in love with Brian, and he wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Brian was rapidly reaching the same state with him. He now knew one thing without reservation - once that goal was reached, all others would pale in comparison.

 

TBC