- Text Size +

 

Emmett sat in the Vette next to Brian, looking like the proverbial cat that swallowed the canary. "Well well, wasn't that interesting..."

 

Brian pulled in front of Emmett's apartment, giving his passenger a brief and boring glance as he parked the car. Shuttering his eyes, Brian replied blandly, "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about twinkle-toes."

 

"I was there, Brian. Remember? I heard what you told Justin's father. I watched with my own eyes your every gesture and expression. Brian Kinney has actually fallen in love. I can't wait to tell Michael," Emmett chuckled, clapping his hands in delight.

 

"I realize you are not a businessman and know very little about the complexities of closing a deal. I made a point loud and clear. Craig Taylor knows he's outmatched. That little saga is now complete."

 

Emmett opened the door, looking at Brian with a knowing smirk, before cackling, "It's not going to fly, Brian. Your expression said it all. You love the kid. I'm just happy I could see history in the making."

 

"You know nothing, and if you know what's good for you - you will keep your mouth shut. Most especially around Michael. I don't need this bullshit now while I'm training Justin," Brian clipped out angrily.

 

"That's another thing. Since when are you a coach? Just face it, Brian. You love Justin, and soon it will be visible to the entire world." Emmett laughed excitedly.

 

Brian took in a deep breath, determined not to let pansy-eyed Emmett rattle him. "Anything that is happening between me and Justin is exactly that - between me and him. It's nobody's business but our own. Stay out of this - or I will have your balls. And trust me, Emmett - it won't be in a life-affirming way. Now, get the fuck out of my car."

 

"Poor Brian. You do have it bad," Emmett chuckled as he stepped out of the car, knowing he was soon to be tossed out. His laughter continued in waves, as he watched Brian speed off down Liberty Avenue as if he were in flight. However, Brian wasn't running. That was the beauty of it. He had glimpsed so much in those short moments in Craig Taylor's office today. Brian Kinney was head over heels in love. To the point where he would do anything to both protect and make Justin blissfully happy. Laughing contentedly, Emmett mused - the Stud of Liberty Avenue was good and truly hooked. And the best part being - Brian seemed to be running toward it with open arms.

 


 

"So, we were in my dad's office, and Brian had him sweating and nervous. My dad, Daph - nervous! It was amazing. Then, he told him that he was in love with me. Oh my God, my heart stopped totally. I don't know if it was a grandstand play just to further put my dad in his place, or if it could be more. But damn... that man is so incredible," Justin went on animatedly, sitting across from a wide-eyed Daphne.

 

"Well, go on. What happened when you left? Did you talk it out?" she asked, staring at him with a rapt expression. "I still can't believe that prick had you poisoned."

 

"I bailed and headed home. Yes, my dad is a complete asshole."

 

Daphne's jaw dropped, as she looked at him in disbelief. "Are you kidding me, Justin? This is the moment you've been dreaming about for longer than I can remember. You love him. You've always loved him, it all started when you were worshiping him from afar. How could you just leave?"

 

"I panicked. What if he said it all just to put my dad in his place? I was afraid if I poured out my heart to him and it wasn't real, we'd both end up uncomfortable, and I'd be left with a broken heart," Justin admitted.

 

"I get that you're scared, Justin. But sometimes you have to take a chance. And the bottom line, is Brian worth taking a chance over - or do you just want to let him slip away after the Olympics?" Daphne asked, eyeing him shrewdly.

 

Justin sighed deeply. "Of course he's worth it. That man is worth everything. God Daph, I love him so damned much."

 

"I know you do. I think it's time you took a chance on love. Tell him how you feel, Justin. You might be surprised at how he responds."

 

"It's just the timing of it all. We are heading into the home stretch of my training. I need to stay focused on that," Justin said, trying to stall himself from having that inevitable and much-needed talk with Brian.

 

"Your training will be fine. How could it not when you have Brian training you? And be realistic, Justin. You won't be able to focus fully until you have this matter completely laid to rest," she continued doggedly.

 

Justin laughed lightly. "You see too much, Daph. I know you're right. I will think about it..."

 

"Think quickly. This doesn't need to linger on for long. All it will do is distract you. You don't need that right now. Do you have plans with Brian tonight?"

 

Shaking his head, Justin answered, "No, we hadn't made any. Maybe Brian's seen me so much recently he needed a night away from me."

 

"I doubt that," Daphne scoffed.

 

Justin opened his mouth to respond when his cell began to ring. Pulling it out of his pants, he smiled when he looked at the identity of the caller. "It's Brian," Justin said, with a beaming smile.

 

"Uh-huh. Better answer it, then," she said, smiling back at him.

 

Justin tapped the phone to answer, greeting Brian immediately, with words he knew to undoubtedly generate a comeback. "What's up, Mr. Trainer?"

 

"Hmmm, one thing comes to mind, Sunshine. And I think you need to get your hot little ass over here to handle the situation," Brian growled huskily.

 

"You don't say. Is this part of the training process, Sir? By all means, do tell me more," he whispered in a hushed voice, almost laughing as Daphne blushed from the obvious context of their conversation, before huffing that she was off with things to do.

 

Brian's breath hitched, deliberately leaving Justin to guess at what he was doing. However, not for long. "There is training, and then there is training. Earlier, we had one form... now, I'm on to another - one in which I plan to make certain you excel in equally, as well."

 

"I see. Well, this does sound tempting, but as it is, I have so many things I should be doing. I'm not sure I have the time to tear myself away," Justin teased, knowing he would awaken the beast in Brian - finding himself to be moving toward that eventuality with the greatest of anticipation.

 

"Little fucker," Brian rasped. "Let me give you a visual. Right now I am laying on my big wide bed, completely naked... stroking my cock, waiting for you to take care of it. Come to me now, Justin. Don't stop to do anything else. Everything you need is right here."

 

Justin groaned, before Brian's words hit him. Oh yes, Mr. Kinney. You are more than correct. Everything I need is right there. Forgetting all about a now-disappeared Daphne, Justin pocketed his keys before heading out of the apartment. He hoped he could manage the small walk to Brian's loft without his pants fully tenting out to give himself away to anyone that passed. "Well then, it's a good thing I'm on the way. I would so hate for you to lay there indefinitely - forced to find pleasure with your hand."

 

Brian laughed throatily, the effect reaching into Justin's gut, veering directly down to his cock. "Don't you worry about that, little boy. I want that tempting mouth of yours on me first, and then, I will become reacquainted with that tight blond boy ass."

 

"Good thing you gave me the security code, isn't it?" Justin answered in a low husky voice.

 

"That it is. I'm always thinking about the big picture... surely you knew that" Brian told him mockingly, his cock hardening and balls tightening in the knowledge that Justin would be here soon - and more importantly, all his once again. Exactly as he should be, and how Brian intended on him continuing to be. "Hurry, Justin. I need you. Now!"

 

"Almost there, Mr. Hard and Impatient," Justin chuckled in a raspy gasp as he punched the buttons on the lift, anxious to arrive at his most desired destination. "Goodbye for now. Don't finish without me."

 

"I wouldn't think of it," Brian purred, his hands itching to get a hold of the blond. Hands not being alone in that.

 

Justin slid the loft door open, closing it and locking it behind him, thinking a short walk had never seemed so endless in his entire life. He began to shred the clothes from his body, moving quickly to the elevated platform that held the bed, and more importantly the man he loved with all his heart. He paused only to toe off his shoes, before sliding out of his jeans and peeling off his socks. He reached the bed in record time, only wearing a pair of black boxer briefs, his breath immediately catching in his throat at the mixture of yearning and depth of emotion in Brian's eyes.

 

Brian's eyes flickered up and down Justin, intently taking in all of the beauty before him. He licked his lips slowly, as he continued to rub his cock, his other hand pointing toward the only covering that held Justin from his hungry eyes. "You don't need those. Take them off, and come here," Brian growled.

 

"Your wish is my command, Coach Kinney," Justin purred, as he slid his fingers inside the waistband, slowly lowering them until they were pooling at his feet.

 

Eyes flaring at Justin's slow striptease - thankful that it had only been one item of clothing, Brian's voice lowered to a guttural pitch that was meant to not only arouse but provoke the recipient to get on with the event in the quickest amount of time. "Get over here and kiss me, Taylor. Show me just how good that teasing mouth can be."

 

Justin smiled, his eyes playful and burning. He placed a knee on the bed, his eyes locked on Brian's before he lowered his mouth to lick a stripe up the inside of Brian's inner thigh. Just when his mouth was close to reaching all the treasures that were thrusting forward awaiting his attentions, Justin switched direction - running his tongue down the inside of his other thigh. Justin chuckled hearing the harsh expletives that fell easily from Brian's lips as the result of his erotic torture. Justin returned upwards, his lips glistening, eyes heavy with want as he provocatively whispered, "Something you need, Brian?"

 

"Yes," Brian snarled, in a short utterance that was nothing less than primal. "I need your mouth on my dick - now."

 

Justin moaned as his eyes homed in on the pre-cum trickling out of the slit on Brian's dick. Unable to resist, he swiped at it with his tongue, his hunger growing to ravenous proportions at the brief taste afforded him. Stabbing his tongue into the slit that was beckoning him, Justin smiled as Brian's back arched upwards, telling him in no uncertain terms - this wasn't going to last long at all. That he could be the one to make Brian at such a loss of control - render him into this weakened state affected Justin in a multitude of ways. Primarily, it made his heart burst with feeling, and secondly, it made his erection swell and ache for sweet release. A release that Justin knew for sure could never be satisfied as fully with another as it was with Brian.

 

Stabbing at the slit, over and over, Justin moaned his desire into the heat of Brian's thighs. "Mmmm, so good. You always taste so good," Justin rasped in a hungry need before his cheeks hollowed, his lips opened more fully to take Brian's thrusting length deeply into his mouth. Justin found a quick groove and rhythm, as his mouth was possessed by Brian in quick order. Justin couldn't get enough of Brian. Swallowing him deeply enough was an impossibility. The more he had only provoked him into wanting more. He hoped he would never know what it was like to go without him - without this. Justin quickly realized he had been correct in his assumption that this wouldn't last long when Brian's hips began to jerk and piston into the depths of Justin's mouth.

 

"Love - fucking - you. Ahhh yes, the heat of your mouth... the tightness of your hot little ass. I'll never have enough..." Brian gasped, as his head thrashed around during his mindless pleasure, uncaring how much he was exposing himself in his continued revelations of how much Justin got to him. He didn't care who knew about them. All that mattered was this feeling between them. It was so perfect, so fucking right. He was determined it would never end.

 

Brian's loss of control quickly overtook Justin, to where he knew he would be exploding with just a few quick tugs on his throbbing dick. As he increased his sucking motions, accompanied by Brian's frenzied thrusting, Justin reached down to clasp his dick - continuing to move in sync with Brian. Justin moaned around Brian's cock, feeling that familiar tightening and release as the older man began to empty into his throat. Swiftly following, Justin shot into his hand, as they each shuddered and moaned in euphoric bliss. Justin sucked until he was satisfied to have acquired every last drop before his mouth fell from Brian with a low pop.

 

Justin stood on shaking legs, going around to grab a tissue to dab at his hand, feeling Brian's eyes caressing him every step of the way. Throwing it into the trash, Justin smiled at Brian's watchful gaze, quickly rejoining him on the bed. Laying on his side next to him, Justin gazed at the beautiful man for long moments, unable to look deep enough - his heart swelling with all the emotions that only loving Brian could produce within him. Justin reached out, lightly stroking the side of Brian's face, as always amazed by his perfection. Unable to resist, Justin whispered, "You are so amazing, you know that, right?"

 

Brian curled his lip under, as he smiled at Justin. "Of course, I know it. How could I not when faced with this level of perfection every day."

 

"Modest too," Justin giggled in delight.

 

"Now that you probably won't be able to attribute to me." Brian considered him seriously for a long moment, before he asked, "What happened earlier? After we left your father's office you couldn't get away fast enough. Where did you need to go?"

 

"I - uhhh - just needed to clear my head. I went home," he answered, realizing he had been foolish in not realizing this subject would come up. Brian was far too intuitive. The man didn't miss a beat.

 

Brian's eyes narrowed on Justin thoughtfully. "It's about what I said in the office, isn't it?"

 

Justin nodded before he flopped his head against the pillow. "Daphne said I needed to talk to you about it... that I needed to take a chance."

 

"Sounds like good advice. What does taking a chance make you want to do?" Brian asked, watching him intently.

 

"It makes me want to tell you how I feel, and hope you really feel the same, and not reject me - totally breaking my heart," Justin answered softly, unable to meet Brian's gaze.

 

Brian grasped Justin's chin. "Look at me, Justin." Nodding in approval when their eyes connected, he said, "That's my boy. Now, tell me how you feel, Justin."

 

Justin swallowed deeply, knowing he needed to do this. No matter what was the result - he had to do this now. "I love you, Brian. Head over heels, unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you. It has nothing to do with all you've done for me, although I appreciate that more than I can tell you. It's solely based on you. Does that answer your question, Brian? I am totally in love with you. And I know it's going to be forever."

 

"It damn well better be, Taylor," Brian told him in mock warning. Leaning forward he kissed Justin briefly on the lips before he pulled back to look at him tenderly, at that moment his heart clearly in his eyes. Curling his lips under, he surveyed Justin for long moments. "This love thing is new to me, Justin. I've never felt it, apart from my closest friends and Gus. But that is different. I do feel it now for you."

 

Justin's eyes and face began to shine. "You really mean it, Brian? You love me?"

 

"Yes, you little twat. You achieved the impossible. You've all but ruined me for other men. I can't remember the last time I touched another man. And the remarkable thing being - I don't want anyone else. Will this last forever? I don't know. This is unfamiliar territory for me. Although I do know this - right now, I can't imagine a life without you being the center of it. And I don't see that changing," Brian admitted. "Question is: will that be enough for you?"

 

"It's more than enough, Brian. In time everything will fall into place," Justin answered, his eyes swimming with his love for Brian.

 

"I only have one request," Brian told him firmly, not intending to take no for an answer.

 

Justin frowned, before asking, "What's that?"

 

"I want you to move in here - effective immediately. Soon we will be leaving to be on the Olympic site for the end of your training, but bottom line - I want you here with me. Not only for the basis of your training, but I want to make sure you stay safe."

 

"My protector," Justin smirked. "There's nothing I want more than to be here with you."

 

"Good boy. Now, I believe I was about to become reacquainted with your ass - that is before I was temporarily distracted..." Brian whispered, as his hand trailed down Justin's side to curve possessively around one perfectly sculpted globe.

 

"Let the reacquainting begin..." Justin purred, pulling Brian's lips down to meet his. "I hope for it to be the start of a very long and pleasurable acquaintance."

 

Moving his tongue aggressively and with sure possession into the depths of Justin's mouth, Brian whispered, "Just the beginning, Justin. I promise you that - just the beginning."

 

TBC