- Text Size +

 

The months began to pass with a familiar regularity. The days were filled with practice, practice, and more practice, whereas the nights - Brian continued to take him to heights previously unknown to him. As the sweat from his grueling workout rolled off his body that had just been slicked up with soap, Justin smiled as the shower door slid quietly open. He peered over his shoulder, eyes heavy with a combination of love and desire for the man slowly stepping up behind him.

 

Brian took the soap from Justin's hand, squeezing out a generous amount into his hand before beginning to run it slowly up and down his back. "Such soft perfect skin," Brian purred against Justin's neck, his hand kneading the soap into the blond's skin.

 

"I thought you were working, Mr. Trainer - watching a film of all those bodies I will be competing against."

 

"I was," Brian said, before languidly sweeping his tongue along the side of Justin's neck. "I got bored. Then I remembered I had my own hot piece of ass that was overdue for my attention."

 

"Overdue?" Justin laughed. "It's been what - all of four hours?"

 

"Four hours is a long time when such temptation is so readily available," Brian growled, as his hands slithered with purpose down Justin's back to boldly squeeze the twin mounds of Justin's ass.

 

Justin moaned, his neck arching backward - the movement pushing his skin into the determination of Brian's mouth, both of them knowing exactly where this embrace was leading. Justin uttered a weak protest. "Brian - my mom will be here soon."

 

"Well then, maybe you should just stop with the useless resistance and give me what I want," Brian rasped in a sexy growl, sweeping his tongue up and down Justin's neck. Brian's voice went deep and guttural. "Fuck. I want you..."

 

Justin reached his arm back to slide his fingers through Brian's hair, his legs slightly trembling from the sensations Brian's tremendous need was evoking inside of him. Sifting his fingers in and out, Justin's hips began to push back against Brian's pulsating cock, before he whispered, "Take me, Brian. Need you... so much."

 

"That's my boy," Brian answered in a resounding growl, reaching up to grab a condom, wasting no time sliding it onto his already throbbing dick.

 

Justin moved to grasp his already leaking cock, marveling at how instantly his body responded to this man. He constantly wondered if he'd ever be able to look at Brian and not feel this insatiable want for him. As the months had passed by, Justin quickly realized that was not possible. Feeling Brian's slick fingers sliding inside his opening, preparing him - Justin thought he would go insane from the bittersweet pleasure. "No teasing this time, Brian. Fuck me... now. Want you so damned much..."

 

"Such a demanding little boy," Brian purred, as he licked a stripe up and down Justin's back, before lining his cock up to propel them to the oblivion each of them craved. "Lucky for you - fucking you is currently my top priority..."

 

"Then get to it, Coach..." Justin gasped, his body quivering in need - one that only this man could satisfy.

 

"I think I've created a monster, but I will more than enjoy developing that to its greatest potential," Brian hissed, as he slammed his fingers deeper, groaning at the tight heat around his fingers - the same heat that would soon envelop his cock. His only regret - the condom that separated him from that glorious heat. Smiling to himself, he thought... not for much longer. Thrusting his fingers deeper, scissoring them apart, his cock poised and ready to ram his blond into oblivion, Brian's breath came almost erratically into Justin's ear. "Do you know how unbelievably hot you are to me? I look at you and ache. The heat as you grip my fingers makes me want to fuck you all night. Do you know what's even better?"

 

Justin gasped and felt his cock jerking at Brian's impassioned words. What made them even more moving to Justin was the knowledge that it wasn't like Brian to be so verbal about his innermost thoughts and feelings. That he continued to explore this new territory with him made Justin's heart soar to unimaginable heights. His mind barely able to fathom his lover had asked a question, he asked breathlessly, "What?"

 

"We leave for New York tonight. The Olympics are one month from tomorrow. You win the gold and you'll get a special reward that night..." Brian told him in a low rasp, removing his fingers to slowly glide his throbbing cock into its much-desired home.

 

Justin moaned at the feel of Brian beginning to surge swiftly inside. "Reward?" Justin asked, his voice weak and tinged with want.

 

Brian slammed forward, his hands grasping onto Justin's hips tightly, as he growled throatily, "Mmm, oh yes. A reward for both of us. That week I will get my latest HIV test back. When it comes back clean... I am going to fuck your hot little ass all night long. Nothing but skin, Justin. Do you want that, little boy?"

 

"Fuck yeah. I want that so much," Justin groaned, feeling his balls tightening, and his cock about to burst from the mere images Brian's words reflected in his mind.

 

"A night to remember, Justin. All you have to do is W-I-N," Brian snarled into Justin's neck, each word punctuated with another hard, determined thrust. Brian yanked at Justin's hips, completely impaling Justin on his fiercely driving cock, mentally and physically imprinting himself on him. Brian bit at Justin's neck, a myriad of emotions overtaking him as he reached toward his euphoric bliss - one that he knew Justin was perilously close to reaching along with him. Lust, love, need, and possessiveness swelled powerfully inside of him. Unable to resist the feelings or expressing the revealing words, Brian bit into Justin's neck, easing the bite with the soothing of his tongue, as he growled in nothing short of a feral hiss, "Mine. All fucking mine."

 

Justin groaned, thrilling at the need he instilled in Brian... one that was living equally within him, he immediately acknowledged in agreement, "Yes. All yours, Brian. Now and forever."

 

Brian increased his strokes, his need becoming painful in its intensity, his words harshly clipped out, "I'll take forever. Now, be a good little boy and come for me."

 

Justin's hips worked like pistons, moving back and forth against Brian's ramming cock, Justin panted, "Ahhh... so fucking good."

 

Brian's eyes rolled back as he felt his release bursting into the condom, longing for the night he would be able to have Justin with nothing separating them. He knew he had spiced it up with the suggestions of a reward, both of them knowing whether Justin won the gold or not... he would be fucking him raw on that night. Slowly pulling out, Brian kissed the back of Justin's neck, as he disposed of the latex he hoped to be going without very soon. "That was hot."

 

Justin laughed, as the water washed away his own release, agreeing with that assessment completely. "It was. Only seems to be getting better. Who would have thought it?"

 

"Certainly not me," Brian answered, realizing before Justin he would have never envisioned such a reality as he had found with him, and truth be known, he wouldn't have it any other way. Giving Justin a playful smack on the ass, he playfully scolded, "Playtime is over, skater boy. Finish up so you can say goodbye to your mother."

 

Turning around to face the man he loved with all his heart, he gave him a beaming smile, his eyes not missing the love he clearly found in Brian's gaze. A loving light mirrored within his own eyes, Justin opened the door and before stepping out whispered, "I know you don't like to overuse the L word - but I am unequivocally in love with you, Mr. Kinney. Like it or not."

 

Brian curled his lips under, considering Justin closely, knowing he didn't hide anything from the blond... his soon-to-be champion. "I like it, twat. Very much so. Now, go get dressed for Mother Taylor. I'll be out soon."

 

Justin stepped out of the shower, closing the door behind him. He whispered, "I'll be waiting." Even softer saying, "I'll always be waiting for you."

 


 

"I'm going to miss you, Justin... so very much!" Jennifer Taylor exclaimed, hugging Justin to her tightly.

 

Justin raised his eyebrows, glaring at Brian for his look of amusement during his mother's rare, allowed coddling of him. "It's okay, Mom. I'll see you at the Olympics... right?"

 

"Well, of course. I wouldn't miss it, you know that," she said, pulling back to look at him closely, before placing a narrow-eyed gaze on Brian. Speaking to Brian, she said, "You had better take good care of him, Brian."

 

"I intend to do that, Jennifer," he answered with a smile. Walking toward her, Brian handed her a small envelope. "This should make your trip much easier."

 

She looked at him curiously before opening the envelope. "Two first class plane tickets to New York, along with hotel reservations and tickets to the games."

 

"The hotel is paid for the entire week," Brian said, smiling at her gasp of surprise.

 

"Brian. I don't know what to say... other than thank you," Jennifer told him, more than overwhelmed.

 

"I believe that's more than enough..." Brian told her, curling his lips under as he surveyed mother and son.

 

"You've done so much for Justin. If you hadn't been there and handled it when Justin was poisoned - things would have been so much different. I will never forgive Craig for what he's done. I just wish there was something I could do to make him suffer!" she spat out in rage.

 

Justin smiled at his mother. "I think there might be something." Moving to the desk, Justin retrieved a folder... extending it to his mother without delay.

 

"What is this, Justin?" she asked, looking at it in confusion.

 

"Exactly what it appears to be, Mom. Brian signed over his shares of Taylor Electronics to me, and I am now passing them on to you. Neither one of us has the time or interest to oversee the running of this company. And well... after all Dad has put you through too, I thought it only right for you to have it," Justin told her, smiling at her continued look of shock.

 

She shook her head, looking at them both incredulously. "Justin... Brian, this is too much. But what do I know about the Electronics business? I might run it into the ground."

 

Brian snorted. "Craig has managed to do that on his own. And what you do with it is up to you. My point has been more than made. Don't short-change yourself, Jennifer. I think you can handle it just fine."

 

"Thank you. Both of you. I'll do everything I can to make it profitable, and dig it out of the hole Craig has placed it in with his neglect and stupidity."

 

"It's yours now, Mom. Do with it what you will. I will caution you, though. Dad will probably try to sweet talk you into selling out to him. Don't fall for his tricks. I'd hate to see after Brian invested so much into this for that to happen," Justin warned.

 

"Justin, I caught onto your father's cheating and scheming ways years ago. This will be a pleasure, after everything he's done to you. Every time I think of what he's done to your life, I want to kill him. But this will hurt him even more," she smiled, clasping the folder tightly to her chest. Looking toward Brian, she said, "I don't know how long it will take, but I intend to return your investment - with interest, Brian."

 

Brian shook his head. "I don't care about the money, Jennifer. It was never about that. All that mattered was showing Craig Taylor that Justin wasn't alone and that any attacks, past or future, would have consequences. I think I've more than achieved that." Brian looked pointedly at his watch, seeing the need to rush his young lover along. "Umm, the time is getting close here. We need to be heading for the airport soon."

 

"Right. Airport. Let me drop the two of you off, then you don't have to worry about having your car transported back," Jennifer suggested.

 

Justin groaned. "No tearful goodbyes at the airport, Mom. Promise me?"

 

She rolled her eyes. "I'll try, Justin, but I'm not promising anything."

 

"I see where he gets his sensitivity," Brian murmured tongue-in-cheek, as he began carrying their bags to the elevator.

 

Justin looked at the bags dubiously, before he remarked, "I think we forgot something, Brian. That doesn't look like enough for a month."

 

"I'm sure we're fine, but if we have forgotten anything, we'll just buy it in New York. Now, are we ready?" Brian demanded, more than ready to move onto the next leg of their adventure.

 

"Fine, fine," Justin grumbled. "Just my luck... fall for a drill sergeant."

 

Brian pulled him close, kissing him on the top of the head. "You're crazy about me, and you know it, Taylor."

 

Jennifer smiled, looking at them both warmly. "I'm so happy for both of you. I was worried about your involvement at first, but I'm so glad to have been wrong. You're very lucky, Justin. Hold onto this man and what you have."

 

Stepping into the lift, Justin placed his arm around Brian's waist, snuggling against him closely. "No worries there, Mom. I intend to hold onto him... as tightly as I can."

 

Brian leaned down, uncaring of the parental witness, kissing Justin warmly and deeply. "No, I'm the lucky one, Jennifer. Lucky beyond my dreams. Now, speaking of dreams... let's get this one off so he can reach his."

 

Justin laced his hand tightly within Brian's, his eyes beaming with love and happiness. "I already have, Brian. Whatever happens now is only icing on the cake."

 

TBC