- Text Size +

 

Early the next morning, Justin found himself awakening briefly disoriented regarding his surroundings. Squirming a bit in the bed, he quickly remembered the night's events - the telltale stinging in his ass more than defining his whereabouts. He smiled as he wiggled delicately into the silky sheets, reminiscing of his earlier bliss - one of such rapturous proportions; the likes of which he could have never imagined in his wildest of dreams. The light just beginning to flicker in through the loft windows, Justin turned on his side to admire the beautiful man that still lay sleeping next to him.

 

God, he's so fucking beautiful, Justin thought. The night had been incredible. Everything he had ever dreamt of... and more. Brian had been in raging need and yet he'd taken such care making Justin's first time as special as possible. Justin knew enough to know it could have hurt a lot more than it did, but even as lustful as Brian had been - and he knew for certain the brunet had been perilously close to losing complete control during various moments - Brian still took his time to make sure he was transitioning through each step, with the minimal amount of pain possible.

 

He just couldn't believe how his dreams were falling into place. He had won the Nationals, he had met and been befriended by his idol, the one, and only Brian Kinney. Brian had offered to take on the task of completing his training... and they were now lovers. Could anything get more perfect than that? His crowning achievement would be in winning the Olympic gold... and with Brian by his side, he hoped to do just that.

 

Justin smiled as he slowly resurfaced from his thoughts, his face positively glowing in a mixture of excitement and happiness. Looking at Brian, seemingly still in a deep sleep, his eyes admired Brian's bare chest, his eyes pulling to the sheet that twisted around his hips. He smirked playfully, deciding just how Mr. Kinney needed to wake up this morning. He would quickly find out Justin wasn't inexperienced in all things. True, his ass had been previously untried, but his mouth knew exactly what to do to bring the maximum amount of pleasure. And that was precisely what he intended to do.

 

He inched down the bed, the twitching in his ass slowly beginning to subside, as he slowly pulled the offending sheet from around Brian's hips; he smiled as Brian mumbled slightly in his sleep. He pulled it down to fully expose Brian to his gaze, his eyes widening in hunger as he watched the signs of one portion of Brian's anatomy responding to the call to awaken. Justin wondered if it was due to the morning air hitting his skin, nature preparing to take its call, or if in his subconscious he could feel Justin's breath hovering close to encompassing him. Whatever it was didn't really matter. His goal was simple - tasting and exploring Brian's amazing cock.

 

Justin licked his lips in anticipation, as his eyes devoured the total beauty of his lover. His need to taste him was almost equal to the one that just wanted to admire him. He didn't know how long he just perched there visually memorizing every inch of this perfect man, when he jolted, feeling a strong hand clasping around his arm. Justin blushed as he lifted his eyes from his most desired prize to settle on Brian's impatient - and oh-so-wanting expression. Clearing his throat nervously, Justin barely managed to whisper, "Uhhh, I didn't wake you, did I, Brian?"

 

"Oh not at all, skater boy. It's the norm to have my sheet wrestled away from me, followed by hot breath ghosting over my dick," Brian returned, with an arched eyebrow. Further, he clarified, "Okay, maybe it's been known to happen, but not accompanied by lips as perfect as yours."

 

"Well said, Coach Kinney. Does that mean I have permission to proceed?" Justin asked saucily, quickly finding his spunk reemerging.

 

"I'd say the student should get busy showing the teacher precisely what he thinks he knows," Brian growled with lust-filled eyes.

 

Justin moved down to take a swiping lick along the length of Brian's rising cock, rasping huskily, "I think the teacher will find that while the student may be unskilled in some matters, in others, he is more than adequate."

 

"The teacher will be the judge of that," Brian hissed with impatience, his head arching back as Justin continued to lick around the entire circumference of his throbbing erection.

 

Justin swirled his tongue around the head of Brian's cock, looking up to reprimand him mockingly, "And they say the students are the impatient ones..."

 

"Now is not the time to toy with me, little boy. Either get busy... or else I will take care of the problem seated deeply within your tight and I'm sure - sore little ass!" Brian snarled, his eyes blazing in primal need.

 

Stabbing his tongue repeatedly at the already leaking slit, Justin's voice lowered to answer in a soft husky pitch, "Yes, Sir... Mr. Kinney. I do aim to please."

 

Brian's head arched back fully against his pillow, his hands moving to clench into the sheets beneath him as Justin's mouth moved down in one fluid motion to fully engulf him. He began to pant out his pleasure at the exquisite and far from unskilled treatment Justin was performing on his very responsive cock. Brian groaned as Justin reached underneath to cradle his ass in his hands, pulling him even tighter up against his mouth as he increased his motions, bobbing his head up and down in a frenzied need to elicit Brian to lose complete control. "Ah... fuck, Justin... that's good... so fucking good," Brian gasped in raspy chants.

 

Justin hummed against Brian's cock, feeling his own leaking down his leg, amazed that the unthinkable was about to happen. He was on the verge of coming just from a combination of his rubbing against Brian, and the indescribable fullness and heat of Brian hammering into his throat. His mouth full of Brian's now thrusting cock, Justin couldn't speak - all he could do was lick, suck, and moan. Increasing in speed, staying in complete rhythm with Brian's movements, he relished the feel of Brian steadily losing control. When Brian removed one hand from the bedsheets to sink into Justin's hair, gaining another anchor to secure him in position, Justin knew without a doubt Brian was about to go over the edge - and he would be right there with him.

 

"You're close too, Justin. I can feel it... I can smell it. Come with me, Justin. Now," Brian snarled almost savagely as he felt his balls tightening and his release shooting forward to deeply coat the walls of Justin's mouth and throat. He smiled in approval, as Justin continued to suck and lick, gulping it all down without pause or difficulty. Brian stroked his hair softly, as he felt Justin's legs tightening and the release that was now coursing through the adorable blond. "You are fucking amazing, Taylor."

 

"Of course I am," Justin returned saucily. "See to it that you don't forget it."

 

"Cocky little shit. We are going to bump heads - again and again. I can see this now," Brian smirked, swatting Justin on the ass as he slid out of bed. "Fancy a shower, hotshot?"

 

Justin smiled, answering with a nod, "Yeah, I'll be right there. Just want to check my messages. This hot horny male has kept me incommunicado for a while now."

 

Brian snorted. "What an asshole. Bet you loved it, though."

 

"He wasn't half bad," Justin teased.

 

"Check your calls, little boy, then I'll show you half bad," Brian said with an open leer on his face.

 

Justin laughed, as he gingerly moved to find his pants, immediately pulling out his cell phone before turning it on. He scanned through the text messages, finding himself to still be receiving congratulatory messages from old friends regarding the Nationals, one from his mom asking him to call - that was typical as well. He hadn't been very good at keeping in touch in recent days. Smiling off into the direction of the bathroom, Justin decided there was a very good reason for that. Scanning through the missed calls, he noticed there was one from his former coach. That he found curious. Looking at the voicemail notification, he quickly observed the coach had left a message.

 

Dialing his voicemail, Justin followed the prompts to listen to his messages. There were a few nonsense messages from more well-wishers, but the one from his ex-coach was slightly unsettling. He replayed it again, making certain he had heard it correctly. Closing the phone, he frowned as he wondered why Coach Thompson would seem so adamant to meet with him this morning. He was jolted out of his reverie when Brian called from the bathroom, "Are you coming, little skater boy? I should say... you can't be coming until you get your hot little ass in here..."

 

"Uh, Brian. I need a raincheck on that."

 

Brian peeked his head out the door, looking at him in concerned curiosity. "Something wrong, Justin?"

 

"I'm not sure, Brian. My ex-coach left a message. Said he needed to meet with me this morning. It sounded important."

 

Curling his lips under, Brian's brow furrowed as he contemplated that. "It could be that the Olympic committee thinks he's still your coach and contacted him directly. I had expected that to happen within the next couple of days. Regardless, I'd say you need to call him back and set up a meeting for us."

 

Justin smiled, inwardly elated at how involved in his life Brian was steadily becoming. "Umm, us?"

 

"Well, as your new coach I should be a part of this meeting. Don't you agree?" Brian asked sharply, not admitting his interest could be out of concern, but merely expressing it was his responsibility to be there.

 

"Of course, Brian. I'll call and set something up. Liberty Diner okay with you?" Justin asked, tongue in cheek, all to avoid laughing at how transparent Brian truly was.

 

"Sounds perfect," Brian clipped out. "I'll be in the shower... alone."

 

"Oh? You no longer wish me to join you?" Justin asked in confusion.

 

Brian clicked his tongue, looking at Justin dubiously. "The moment has passed. We need to take care of your business before anything else. I won't be long... and then you can take one."

 

"Poor Mr. Kinney doesn't trust himself," Justin teased mercilessly.

 

"Don't," Brian snapped, not in the mood for these games; most especially now that he obviously wasn't going to receive the pleasure of Justin's ass this morning. However, later was another matter entirely. He was far from finished with the scrumptious blond. For now, he was all business. He didn't like the timing of this call. It could be as he had said - the Olympic committee reaching out to contact Justin, but he didn't think so. No longer being his coach he could have told Justin by phone, or he could have advised the committee about the change of his status in Justin's life. There was definitely something else going on here... and he intended to find out exactly what.

 


 

One hour later, Brian and Justin were entering Liberty Diner, one curious and the other mostly unsettled. Deb quirked an eyebrow at Brian, glaring at him in reproach - instantly deciphering the change in the relationship between Brian and Justin. Brian shrugged, realizing it wasn't hard to do. Justin was smiling from ear to ear... and still wasn't walking as spiritedly as he would normally. That should resolve itself before he had another go at the all too tempting ass again, Brian thought to himself. Justin subtly nudged him, nodding toward a table at the far side of the room where their visitor sat waiting for him.

 

"That's him, Brian," Justin needlessly told him.

 

"Yes, I remember him. Go on over. I'll be right there," Brian told him, turning to face Debbie.

 

"What have you done now, Brian? Well, obviously you fucked the shit out of Sunshine. But why is he meeting the coach that dumped his ass?" Deb demanded to know, in her standard blunt fashion.

 

Brian sighed, wanting to get to the table quickly while feeling the need to speak to Debbie briefly. "I haven't done anything, Deb. I'm trying to help the boy. First of all, who I fuck isn't your business. Justin is old enough to know what he wants. Now, regarding the coach. How's he been acting?"

 

"I don't know what kind of game you're playing with Sunshine... but I swear Brian, I'll find out and then you are going to answer to me," she snapped, continuing to glower at him. "What do you mean - how's he acting? Squirrely, if you ask me. But that could be on account of being a straight guy surrounded by a room full of queers."

 

"I doubt it. I think there's more... and that's precisely what I'm going to find out - now," he bit out. He looked back to toss over his shoulder, chuckling when he saw Debbie's look of confusion. "Start us off with juice and coffee. Then we'll need a menu. Sweet little Sunshine most definitely needs fortifying..."

 

"Asshole," she muttered, and as usual, uncaring who heard her outbursts.

 

Justin's face lit up when Brian approached the table. "Brian, you're just in time. Coach Thompson has news from the Olympic team." Justin looked toward his ex-coach asking, "You know Brian Kinney, right?"

 

The coach began to look around nervously. "Yes, who doesn't know him? Umm, Justin. I was hoping we could have this discussion - privately," the coach said, looking at Brian uneasily.

 

Brian forced a tight smile upon his face, sitting next to Justin, reaching down to squeeze his hand for moral support - having the feeling the kid was going to need some bolstering soon. "Anything you need to say to Justin regarding his future needs to be said in front of me."

 

"Why might that be?" Thompson demanded to know.

 

Debbie arrived at that moment to place menus in front of everyone, distributing coffee and orange juice to Brian and Justin. Grudgingly, she refilled the coach's coffee, before she asked, "You fellas need time to order?"

 

Justin smiled warmly at her. "Yes, give us a bit, but not too long. I'm absolutely famished."

 

Brian smirked, turning his lips in as he cocked a brow up at Debbie, chuckling to himself as she stomped away, random curses as she returned behind the counter, continuing her glares at Brian from a distance.

 

"Allow me to answer that question. I have taken on the task of Justin's training. So, if you'd be so kind as to furnish me with the information given by the Olympic team - I will handle the rest," Brian said, staring down this coach that he didn't trust, coldly, and analytically.

 

"But you can't do that..." he spouted out, in what seemed like nothing short of a full-blown panic.

 

Justin's eyes widened when he turned to see the icy stare Brian had directed at his former coach. He knew one thing for certain - he would hate to be on the receiving end of that look. "Uh... it's true, Coach."

 

"But he's a club owner... not a professional trainer. And that's the other reason I came here, Justin. There's no need for such desperation. Your father changed his mind. He elected to continue to pay for your training."

 

Brian laughed. "How magnanimous of him after throwing Justin to the curb. Well, I can answer that for you, here and now. Tell Mr. Taylor, thanks, but no thanks. The issue of Justin's training has been resolved."

 

"Uh, Brian? Shouldn't we at least hear him out? I mean, this is an out for you. Unless you really want to do it?" Justin asked, unable to mask the hope that was in his voice... knowing he wanted nothing more than Brian as his coach, but not wanting that, if Brian was doing it simply because he felt he had to do it.

 

"I don't want an out, Justin. I offered because I wanted to do it... not because I thought you had no other options. I'm in this to make certain that you excel and win... that's what we all want - isn't it, Coach?" Brian asked, watching the coach with a narrowed gaze.

 

The coach swallowed, before nodding his head, "Yes, of course. But Justin... your father will be most displeased. He really wanted me to do this. I think he feels bad and wants to make amends."

 

Justin glared, his eyes filled with painful remembrance, before he answered, "Craig Taylor isn't one to make amends. He has hated me from the moment he found out I was gay, and even before that when he realized I had no interest in Taylor Electronics. I don't know why he's doing this... but it doesn't matter. I won't be his charity case or fall into any role he wants to fit me into. As far as I'm concerned, I don't have a father. You tell him that, Coach."

 

"That's my boy," Brian said, patting Justin on the knee, more proud of him than he could begin to express. "Now, why don't you give Justin the information from the Olympic committee. I need to step outside to make a call." Brian leaned over to brush his lips against Justin's softly, lingering for just a brief moment, before he told him, "I'll be right back. Order me some scrambled egg whites and wheat toast when Deb returns."

 

Brian pursed his lips as he stepped just outside of the diner, knowing now more than ever that something was very wrong... and he was determined to cut it off at the pass. He didn't have one doubt in his mind that a plot was afloat between Justin's father and his former coach. What they hadn't counted on was Brian's involvement. Reaching for his phone, Brian made the call, stiffly clipping out, "Theodore, I have a little project for you. I want a full investigation done on Craig Taylor, owner of Taylor Electronics. I also want an investigation of Justin's former coach, Thompson is the last name - that should be enough. In addition, I want you to start buying up stock in Taylor Electronics. I want a full report on all stock holdings and board members. If needed, I'll buy out their options."

 

"What the fuck, Brian? Do you have any idea how much this is going to cost you?" Ted sputtered.

 

"I know exactly. I don't give a damn about the money... some things are more important - and this is one of them. And aren't you always telling me I need to spend more of my ill-begotten gains?" Brian asked.

 

"Hell, Brian. Buying a new house or a car would resolve that... but this is going to be monstrous. Tell me, Brian... are you planning on some sort of a corporate takeover? If so, I have some connections - I can help."

 

Brian smiled coldly, thinking Craig Taylor had no idea what he was up against. No longer was it poor defenseless Justin... he now had someone to make certain he became the champion he was meant to be. And nothing would stop him from seeing that Justin realized that dream. "That's precisely what I'm planning, Theodore. And with your help - we are going to make it happen."

 

TBC