- Text Size +

 

Brian's jaw dropped down in disbelief, along with the rest of Justin's family and friends following the near-disastrous landing Justin amassed near the end of his short program. He shook his head, knowing there would be point deductions... thus, placing all the pressure on him for the long program. Just the finality he hadn't wanted to happen. What the hell had happened? The boy had been ready for months... even more so as time passed by. His normally flawless performance was now marred by imperfection. Now they had much work to do and only a few days before the long program. If the boy thought he had been relentless in his training previously... he hadn't seen anything yet.

 

Standing at the edge of the ice, waiting as Justin skated over, Brian watched him approaching with an arched brow. Justin looked up tentatively, his eyes quickly lowering upon seeing the fierce scowl on Brian's face. Upon his arrival, Justin studiously tried to ignore Brian's intensive scrutiny as he unlaced his skates, placing them in his bag and putting on his shoes. Nervously, he alternated looking at Brian and the scores that were just about to populate. Seeing that none were appearing yet, Justin attempted to give Brian his most apologetic look. "Brian look, I'm sorry..."

 

Brian forced a tight smile, knowing the protocol... that the cameras would be on them until the results were populated. "We'll talk later. For now, just smile and be gracious and attentive."

 

Justin nodded, averting his eyes from Brian and fastening them tightly on the scoreboard... not liking the cold reprimand in Brian's eyes. He'd seen it directed at many others during their time together, but never toward himself, and no, he didn't like it one bit. Silence prevailed as the scores meticulously appeared across the board - out of a possible 6.0 - he registered a 5.5, 5.1, 5.3, 5.4, and a dismal 4.9, averaging out to a total of 5.24. Justin groaned. This was a disaster. Fortunately, he was the last skater of the day, and could clearly view exactly what position that placed him in. Thankfully, none of the other top contenders had skated flawlessly. Right now his score placed him in fourth place. He had much to do to elevate him back to the top.

 

Brian swore underneath his breath. "4.9. That must have come from one of the foreign judges. No bias at all there."

 

Justin reached out to touch Brian's arm, feeling it immediately tense beneath his hand. "It's not hopeless, Brian. I'll get the numbers back. I will..."

 

"Damn right you will. Are you ready to go?" Brian asked, eyeing Justin, and his duffel bag.

 

Nodding, Justin answered, "Yes. I'm starving. Can we stop for dinner... or maybe see if my mom and Daphne want to join us?"

 

"No. I've already invited them over to the penthouse. I will throw something together. You will NOT be eating in a restaurant until this competition is over," Brian told him, determined no last-minute food poisoning attempts would be the cause of Justin's failure.

 

"Aren't you overreacting just a bit, Brian?" Justin asked, as they walked out of the facility, artfully dodging the curious cameramen and reporters; Justin immediately flinched at the angry glare his comment received. Damn. He's testy, Justin thought. Was it his flawed performance or was there something else going on? Right now, he wasn't about to brave the jaws of this particular lion to ask.

 

Brian silenced the approaching camera crew with a foreboding look and the raising of his hand. "Excuse me, stop right there. Mr. Taylor has nothing to say to the press until he completes his final day of competition. Until then, he is still in training." When a bold one tried to make a beeline for Justin, he clipped out harshly, "Get in the car, Justin." Turning to the offender, he said, "Perhaps you didn't understand me. Tell me, what rag employs you?"

 

"Uh..." the nervous reporter began before he was brutally cut off by Justin's trainer and champion in a multitude of ways.

 

"Never mind. I can read your badge. I'd back off now, little fella... or I'll have you and your newspaper for breakfast, lunch, and dinner," Brian hissed, laughing as the young reporter jumped in terror. "Do we understand each other?"

 

A vigorous nod immediately materialized. "Yes, Sir. I apologize for detaining Mr. Taylor."

 

Brian rolled his eyes in annoyance before sliding into the rental car, flickering a warning glance at anyone that moved to intercept them. Starting the car and moving forward, Brian snarled, "Fuck. I hate the press. I don't miss this part - at all."

 

"I think maybe you were a bit harsh, Brian. I don't think he meant any harm," Justin offered, hoping he was doing the right thing in challenging the beast. "I - uh mean... he was just doing his job."

 

"No harm? Just doing his job? You can't let the press run over you, Justin. And you don't need the distractions - especially not now." Brian moved in and out of traffic before he pierced Justin with a sharp glance. "You want to tell me precisely what happened on the ice today?"

 

"I don't know, Brian. Everything was fine, and then I just looked up and I think the reality just hit me. I was skating at the Olympics. I lost my focus for a moment and nearly fell."

 

Brian sighed deeply. "It's okay, Justin. Happens to the best of us. I will get you back on track. Tonight, after our visitors have gone, we will go back to the basics. You will be watching film after film, and we will work on centering your concentration."

 

"More films?" Justin groaned, curling his lip in distaste. Reaching over, Justin trailed his fingers up and down Brian's thigh, smirking as he felt the tightening of the muscles under the tight jeans. "I have a better idea, Coach. Nothing motivates me or keeps me as focused as our special workouts."

 

Brian reached down, removing Justin's hand, but not before giving it a warm squeeze. "That may be so, skater boy. But it's not going to work. We've had this discussion, and I told you two nights ago - no sex for my little champion until we get you through the final event. You need focus, and all of your strength will be channeled in that direction." Giving him a hot, wanting look, Brian growled, "Now I'd advise you to stop trying to tempt me. I'm already a bear with very little patience having been denied the pleasure of your hot little ass for the past two nights... don't make it worse."

 

"That's your fault... not mine," Justin snapped back, finally accepting Brian wasn't going to back down this time. "By the way... did you get your test results back?"

 

"I did. All systems go. Don't let me down, Justin. I want this sacrifice to have a large payday. Not only the sweetness of your perfect ass, but in addition - I want to fuck you with that gold medal hanging around your neck," Brian told him, as he pulled effortlessly into his parking space.

 

"Kinky..." Justin replied with a click of his tongue. "We'll see if that can be arranged, Mr. Kinney."

 

"I'm counting on it, skater boy extraordinaire. Now, let's get showered - separately I might add... before our guests arrive," Brian told him, giving his ass a playful swat as they exited the car.

 

Bowing and giving his lover a mock salute, Justin whispered, "Your wish is my command, Sir."

 

Brian shook his head in laughter, unbeknownst to the blond, his heart swelling with emotion and desire. Almost a week without fucking him was torture. Pure and simple. Three more days and it would all be over. Then he would be reacquainted with that ass, and it would be a reunion that neither of them would ever forget.

 


 

Justin stood at the edge of the ice awaiting his introduction. He smiled as he felt Brian moving up behind him. Uncaring of any onlookers, Brian looped his arms around Justin's waist, hugging him tightly. Justin reached up and squeezed a hand around Brian's arm. "Thank you, Brian."

 

Brian lightly kissed the side of Justin's neck. "For what?"

 

"Being here with me. Taking on my training when I know you don't do that. I don't think I'd have a chance without you by my side," Justin whispered.

 

"Nonsense, Justin. You are the best out there. There may have been a slight stumble in your first performance, but you are the best and they all know it. Being last has its advantages. You know what you need to net in this performance to win. You can do this. A 5.65 or higher wins you the gold. Just stick to your program... no grand theatrics, other than the one I let you add. No matter what... I'll be here waiting for you," Brian whispered into his ear, feeling a nervous shudder assail him at hearing Justin's introduction.

 

Justin turned around, smiling at him brightly... the love and hope shining in his eyes. He kissed Brian quickly on the lips. "I'll do this, Brian. I swear I will."

 

Brian curled his lips under, his heartbeat racing - knowing it would continue to beat erratically for the next ten minutes. Until he viewed Justin's winning numbers populating on the screen he couldn't relax. "I know you will. Now, go get 'em, tiger."

 

The remaining skaters that were still in contention, along with their coaches, joined Brian behind the railing that separated them from the ice, all watching intently for their own reasons. Two of the coaches that flanked him, patted him reassuringly on the back, grudgingly wishing him luck. Brian smiled as he listened for Justin's music to begin and for his ovals in the center of the ice to commence. He breathed a sigh of relief noting Justin had begun with a perfect arch, stepping off perfectly in time with the music. He shrugged his shoulders, answering both proudly and with confidence. "As long as he stays focused and on his program - nothing will stop him."

 

The Austrian coach whose contestant was currently in line for the Silver Medal reluctantly concurred. "Yes, I'd have to agree you have a real champion there, Brian. I can see your influence on him. If he stays on task better than he did a few nights ago, he should nail it."

 

"Thank you. Alexander, isn't it?" Brian asked, before receiving an affirmative nod. "Win or lose this boy has nothing to prove. He is a true champion."

 

Brian narrowed his eyes, closing out all the collective gasps and muffled curses around him. Smirking, Brian thought to himself... Good Boy, they know they are outclassed now. His eyes drilling into Justin, he mentally willed him to continue, watching as he performed his version of high kick ice dancing that had the crowd reacting boisterously before he leaped forward to begin his intricate jumps and loops... the last of his jumps to be the show stopper which would be delivered directly in front of the judges' table. But he wasn't quite to that point yet.

 

Everyone watched with bated breath, the spins and jumps that more resembled soaring leaps, land flawlessly, a perfect arch and in complete sync with the music. Brian shook his head in awe at the incredible spectacle Justin made on the ice. He was more than focused. Justin had surpassed his performance at the Nationals - and as long as Justin landed his last and most difficult jump flawlessly, Brian had no doubt his skater boy would walk out of here with gold adorning his beautiful neck.

 

Brian watched as Justin skated along the far sides, close to the walls but not close enough to touch them, skating on one leg, alternating from one to the other. A requirement of the program, yet when done with beauty and finesse, one that could impact a score greatly. Justin succeeded in doing both of those. As Brian's purposeful gaze followed him, he realized there wasn't anything he hadn't done flawlessly. He watched as Justin built up his momentum, taking one more faultless pass, gearing up to the jump that should seal his performance as untouched and unchallenged. Brian bit at his lip, as he mentally willed Justin to succeed, unintentionally voicing his thoughts aloud. "That's it, Justin. You can do it. Believe in yourself. You own the ice. You own this event. Prove it to them now."

 

Alexander sighed in resignation knowing that Justin Taylor was about to bump his protégé down to bronze. "He's about to do something spectacular, isn't he?"

 

Brian laughed. "If he nails this - he's won the gold. He might have done it without it, but he's about to prove to the entire world just how amazing he is. Now watch as my boy makes Olympic history..."

 

"Ah, well. Bronze is better than nothing..." Alexander mumbled in concession. "He isn't competing next year, is he?"

 

"We hadn't really discussed it, but I think to him, it's a now or never deal. So, I think your boy will be safe there," Brian chuckled.

 

In the next moments, the chatter between the coaches and competitors fell into a stilled silence as they watched Justin accelerate once more from the back of the arena, moving at breakneck speed toward the center of the ice. Eyes remained fixed and frozen, jaws dropping open as the crowd watched Justin soaring straight up from the ice before landing with beautiful success the first quadruple axel to ever be faultlessly landed in Olympic competition. Justin remained in the center, spinning down into the ice, moving back upwards in a perfect series of spins, his arms and back arched awaiting the final strands of his music. Once it arrived, Justin bowed to find the entire crowd standing and applauding with the customary bouquets being tossed out onto the ice when his performance was complete.

 

Justin turned to face each side of the arena, bowing gracefully and waving toward the masses of enchanted spectators. When he had completed his bows, he swept the flowers into his arms skating toward the railing where Brian stood watching him with a welcoming smile. Justin beamed and nearly leaped into his hero's arms, hugging him tightly, chanting exuberantly, "I did it, Brian. I really did it!"

 

"That you did, skater boy," Brian answered proudly. "Let's take a seat and watch for your scores."

 

They both sat tensely waiting for the numbers to appear. It didn't take long. Brian nodded in satisfaction realizing there hadn't been much for each judge to deliberate. Justin had been rivaled by none in this final skate - and his scores should represent it. His eyes narrowed as he fixated on them, murmuring them aloud - doing the math as he did so. "5.8... 5.7... 5.9... 5.5... 5.8. You did it, my little gold medalist. You needed a 5.65 and you finished at a 5.74. Congratulations, Justin."

 

"Thank you, Brian. Without you I don't think I would have done it, and don't argue with me about that. You have been my motivation for years. I always wanted to be a skater like you. That you were here to guide me through the end of my journey was a dream come true. I'll never forget this moment. Ever."

 

Brian ruffled his hair, sliding slightly away as all the well-wishers approached them, knowing Justin's family and friends would be here soon. In their last moment alone, Brian whispered gruffly into his ear, "Don't make any long-ranged celebration plans. I want that hot little ass to myself tonight." His voice dropping to one pooling in raw, untamed sex, Brian growled, "A week without little Sunshine's ass makes me very hungry."

 

"Don't you worry about that, my champion. I'm all yours tonight, and all the nights to come," Justin whispered, instantly melting under Brian's hot gaze.

 

Brian pursed his lips, no longer in denial of his feelings, knowing there was nothing he wanted more. "You're damn right you are twat. Now, let's get this event wrapped up. I'm more than ready for our much-anticipated reunion."

 


 

Lying naked in Brian's luxurious penthouse bed, Brian's fingers lightly stroked along the gold medal draped around Justin's neck. When Justin reached to remove it, Brian shook his head as he gave him a forbidding look. "Stop. I want it on while I fuck you. Afterward, we can display it properly."

 

Justin laughed. "I thought you were joking when you suggested it. But I guess I'll just need to add that to the long list of Brian Kinney's kinks."

 

"Oh trust me, my golden boy, you've only scratched the surface learning those..." Brian growled, with a feral light in his eyes. "Now, roll over. I find myself starving for my meal."

 

Rolling over, Justin gave Brian a saucy grin before replying, "I told you to eat all your dinner."

 

"Indeed you did. However, I wanted to save room for my exotic dessert... one that can only be found in the depths of your ass," Brian hissed, before sliding his tongue sinuously down Justin's back, his hands clasping around his hips, mouth homing in on the treasure he had been ravenously hungry to reclaim for the past week. "Mmmm, oh yes... I could make a meal right here..." Brian rasped, his voice deep and guttural as he took stinging bites out of the flesh of Justin's ass.

 

Justin moaned, grasping at the sheets beneath him, before gasping, "Fuck, Brian. Get on with it, will you? It's been too long... I can't stand it."

 

"Poor little Justin," Brian lustily purred. "No stamina. I thought I had taught you better. Let's see how you like this..."

 

Justin's eyes widened knowing Brian was moving in for the kill. In the next moment, Brian's tongue stabbed without delay into his hole, seeking, thrusting... intent on devouring. And devour, he did, unequivocally. In and out his tongue thrust, as his hands jerked Justin's hips in sync with his intense tongue fucking - leaving both of them with no doubt as to whom Justin's ass completely belonged. Justin reached underneath to grasp his leaking cock, unbearably hard and aching to be filled by the man he loved above all things. "Brian... please."

 

Brian's eyes crawled up Justin's back, as his tongue continued to plunder and thrust inside, his predatory instincts thrilling at Justin's lack of control. Pulling his tongue out, only to shove it in even deeper, he pulled back out, smiling in a lust-filled frenzy at Justin's frantic movements beneath him. "Tell me, Justin. What is it you need?"

 

"Fuck," Justin gasped in between clenched teeth. "I need you. Inside me. Fuck me, Brian... please."

 

Brian took another bite out of Justin's ass before he uncapped the lube to coat his fingers. He slid them inside Justin's hole, more than satisfied how well lubricated his rim job had made him. That's good, he thought to himself. Waiting nor indulging in prolonged preparations were not what his dick most craved. Rolling off of him, Brian whispered throatily, "Roll onto your back, Justin. I want you looking into my eyes the first time I fuck you raw."

 

Justin groaned as he immediately acquiesced knowing there was nothing he wanted more. "I want you, Brian. So fucking much..."

 

"I know you do," Brian whispered, his voice raw and full of need - a need he had determined so long ago that only this special little fireball could effectively satisfy. "Spread the lube on my dick, Justin."

 

Justin swallowed as he reached for the lube, squeezing out enough to fully coat Brian's large and throbbing erection. He smiled as he slathered it on, watching Brian's glazed expression throughout, his eyes following the droplets of sweat that were rolling down his lover's face... further down to his neck that arched back at Justin's touch on his cock. "Fuck me."

 

"Don't worry, Blondie. I intend to do precisely that," Brian told him softly, his voice gravelly, and full of want. "Put your legs on my shoulders, Justin. I want to be as deep in you as I can be."

 

"I want that too, Brian..." Justin whispered, as he immediately complied.

 

Brian didn't know what to expect from the initial feel of his bare cock sliding inside of Justin, but whatever it might have been - it had in no way compared to the reality. "Ah, fuck..." he groaned, as the incredible feel of Justin's tightness immediately greeted him, and gripped him as he smoothly slid inside. "So fucking good, Justin. I'm not going to last long."

 

Justin reached up to lovingly stroke Brian's face. "It doesn't matter, Brian. This is just one night of all the ones to come. Take what you need."

 

Brian's heart raced as he moved deeper, fully embedding himself inside of Justin's tight heat. He loved this little blond dynamo so much; he realized he didn't have a life before Justin barreled into it with all his dreams and undeniable charms. Without pausing, Brian leaned down to kiss Justin hotly, licking at his lips erotically as he began to rock his cock fiercely inside, groaning at the warmth that continued to envelop him. Nothing had ever felt like this. Knowing that he could fuck Justin like this... that he could feel this in all the days and nights to come had his cock filled to painful proportions with the need to release now.

 

Continuing to ram into him, Brian gasped out huskily, "Grab your dick, Justin. Jerk yourself. I'm about there." Fucking him harder and faster, Brian growled, "Fuck. You feel so good. I don't want to stop fucking you. Ever."

 

Justin groaned, his head arched back in untold ecstasy as Brian's cock continued to hit his sweet spot on each pass. Reaching down, he jerked his leaking cock in sync with Brian's frenzied movements. Barely able to speak lucidly, Justin whispered, "Sounds good to me. I can't think of anything better than you fucking me."

 

"That's good. We're in total agreement then," Brian hissed, his breath speeding up as he felt his release beginning to shoot hotly inside of Justin.

 

Justin moaned at the feel of Brian's warmth spreading inside his ass, his motions increasing until he was exploding across his hand and Brian's stomach. Both quivering and replete for the moment. Brian shuddered one last time, before slowly pulling out to lay on his side, eyes looking at Justin in complete wonder.

 

The trembling beginning to ease within him, Justin looked at him curiously. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

 

"You're amazing. You know that, don't you?" Brian asked with a warm, indulgent smile.

 

"I didn't, but it's good to know," Justin answered with a happy and glowing smile, his eyes beginning to flicker, a yawn swiftly appearing.

 

"My poor little skater boy is tired. Such a long day." Looking into Justin's blue eyes, Brian told him, "Before you go to sleep there's something I want to say."

 

"What's that?" Justin asked, half sitting up to look at Brian closely.

 

Brian swallowed before he reached across him to open the bedside table to withdraw a small box. He held it out to Justin, smiling at his wide-eyed expression. "I don't know how often I will say it... as I've told you before, but I love you, Justin Taylor. Now, that's enough lesbianic bullshit. Open it."

 

Justin sat up fully, before opening the box to reveal two identical bands of gold. He gasped as he looked up at Brian with tears of joy shimmering in his eyes. "Brian? Is this what I think?"

 

"It is hotshot. You did the impossible. You caged the beast," Brian said, curling his lips downward as he spoke. "Marry me, Justin."

 

Justin's fingers stroked across the rings, tears slipping down his face freely. "I - ahhh, don't know what to say, Brian. This is beyond my wildest dreams..."

 

"It's very simple, Justin. Say yes..." Brian prompted him, his eyes burning into Justin's.

 

Justin closed the lid, holding onto the box tightly, before he tangled his arms around Brian's neck, kissing his cheek... his neck... ending with smashing their lips together. Pulling back after a thorough kiss enjoyed by both men, Justin smiled with delight. "Of course, I'll marry you."

 

Brian smiled, pulling Justin down to cradle him onto his chest. He stroked his back lovingly, knowing nothing - now or ever - could compare to this state of bliss he now felt. He loved this man - heart, body, and soul, and he was more than content with spending the rest of his life showing him - whether he regularly verbalized it or not.

 

Justin lifted his head from Brian's chest to gaze at his lover - now fiancé with an open expression of love. "I love you so much, Brian Kinney. I thought I knew what my dream was, the one I realized earlier today, but the real dream was always you. My dreams of gold and you - now, everything is complete."

 

THE END

 

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Dreams of Gold and You also liked 326 other stories.