- Text Size +

 

"Linds, how long are we going to stand here and wait?" Melanie demanded impatiently.

 

"Just a few more minutes, Mel. I'd like to congratulate Justin on his spectacular performance, and then we can go pick up Gus," Lindsay answered, watching for Justin to emerge.

 

"Yes, he was brilliant," she agreed. Narrowing her eyes thoughtfully, she questioned, "Are you sure it's Justin you're waiting for - and not Brian?"

 

Looking at Melanie incredulously, she answered, "Of course, I'm not waiting for Brian. Why would I?"

 

"You tell me. You seem awfully concerned about him lately," Mel snapped back.

 

"He's my oldest friend, you know that. We wouldn't have Gus if not for him. Doesn't that garner him some sort of respect?" Lindsay countered.

 

"Respect? Brian Kinney? Un-fucking-believable. It never ends. When will you open your eyes and see he's not the man you think he is!" Melanie spat out, between clenched teeth.

 

Taking a deep breath, refusing to get into this, here and now, Lindsay calmly answered, "No, Mel, you are wrong. He's so much more than you credit him. Now, can we just wait for Justin quietly?"

 

"I have nothing more to say about it," Melanie grumbled. Then as an afterthought, "Linds?"

 

"Yes, Mel?" she asked, not turning to face her concerned partner, but still watching the swinging doors that all the contestants had already passed through, all except Justin.

 

"Has it occurred to you that Justin hasn't come out yet, nor has Brian? Umm, you don't possibly think..." Mel asked with accusing eyes.

 

Eyes widening, Lindsay gasped out, "He wouldn't. Brian knows how that would scandalize this entire event."

 

"Uh-huh, and that means exactly what to Brian?" Mel bit out sarcastically.

 

Closing her eyes, Lindsay said a mental chant to herself, inwardly knowing the two of them were probably in there together, hoping with every fiber in her being that Brian would act responsibly for Justin's sake. Brian, please don't mess this up for Justin...

 

"Brian has been through this process, he won't do anything inappropriate to jeopardize Justin's chances. I know he won't," Lindsay fervently vowed, sounding much more convinced than she was in actuality. Don't disappoint me, Brian. And for God's sake, don't let Justin down.

 


 

Justin watched with rapt fascination: Brian's slow, yet steady, approach toward him.

 

Almost a predatory gait. Calculated, his body stiffened with determination. He moved in a virtual prowl, similar to a wild jungle animal stalking, en route to devouring his prey.

 

Shaking his head to clear it, Justin thought his musings to be more than ludicrous. Perhaps that was just how Brian naturally moved, like a sinuous panther, hunting his next delicacy.

 

It had nothing to do with him personally. The man couldn't be stalking him. Granted, he had made overtly suggestive comments to finding Justin attractive, but it didn't mean he was going to act on it. When Brian was standing mere inches from him, his eyes quickly darkening, Justin wasn't quite so sure.

 

Brian slowly moistened his lips, as his eyes touched on every detail of Justin's face, before he whispered, "That was quite the show you put on out there, Taylor."

 

"Thanks, Mr. Kinney," Justin answered, feeling the flush crawling up his neck to glow brightly on his face, more than overwhelmed at receiving praise from his longtime idol.

 

Brian clicked his tongue, shaking his head back and forth, before laying a forestalling finger across the blond's lips. Leaning closer, until their breath began to mingle, he lightly scolded, "Tut, tut, tut, Justin. Now, what was my name?"

 

Chuckling as the flush continued to rise onto his cheeks, Justin answered, "Uhhh, Brian."

 

"Good boy," Brian returned in a husky purr. "Sweet heaven, these lips had to have been created solely to bring pleasure to me. Now, how about we start putting them to practical use?"

 

Blushing feverishly now, unbelieving of what he was hearing, and not from just any man, but the one and only Brian Kinney. Justin was beyond flabbergasted, he was elated, turned on, and utterly confused about what to do next.

 

Part of him wanted to drop to his knees, in the attempt of giving Brian the best blowjob he had ever experienced, and Justin believed he could do just that; how could it be any less so, when he had featured it in his dreams for more years than he could count?

 

Despite his quaking nerves, Justin put on a brave front, chuckling softly as he challenged his determined predator. Quirking a brow, Justin asked, "Are you hitting on me, Brian?"

 

Brian's eyes followed the movement of Justin's lips, his finger beginning to idly trace them, before he growled out a response, "If you have to ask, skater boy, then it's time I made my intentions much more clear."

 

Justin's eyes widened in a mixture of alarm and anticipation, as he watched Brian's eyes darkening even more, hunger blazing clearly in the hazel depths. Sadly, Justin realized this was not the time for such a dalliance. He needed to free himself from this sexy beast's pursuit immediately before consequences ensued.

 

They were in the building where Brian was one of his judges; if anything compromised the boundaries of propriety - this was most definitely it. Ignoring the pulsing of his hardening cock, Justin knew one of them needed to be accountable. It undoubtedly appeared, regardless of age, Brian was not going to be the responsible one of the pair.

 

No matter how badly he wanted to respond to Brian's overtures, and granted being in such a position that had featured in his dreams, asleep and awake, he knew the timing was inopportune at best. He had to focus now. Remember his goals. He would not get caught with his pants down, and in effect, lose everything he had struggled his entire life to achieve. Brian Kinney might be the fuck of a lifetime - hell, who was he kidding? Of course, Brian would be the best, the man excelled at everything. In bed, without a doubt, he would be extraordinary.

 

But now was not their time. He had to get through the competition. A sore ass would not be his friend right now. And as much as he was not inexperienced, he was still a virgin bottom. Justin groaned aloud, lost in hot torrid imagery of what being taken by his idol, the incomparable Brian Kinney would feel like, instinctively knowing that no fantasy; past, present, or future could ever live up to the reality of being possessed by that man. Damn, dreams do come true, Justin thought. Now, to only keep Brian interested until after the competition. He didn't want to rush into this, and for certain he wanted to win the Nationals first and foremost.

 

Seeing his time was quickly evaporating, instinctively feeling Brian was about to move in for the kill, Justin artfully dodged Brian's descending mouth, ducking out from underneath his arm, picking up his dropped bag, to begin edging toward the door. His eyes continued to widen as he watched the smirk develop on Brian's lips, as he watched Justin's nervous retreat. Before he was halfway across the room, Brian began to advance once again, fire blazing in his eyes.

 

"B-Brian, stop. This can't happen now, we both know it," Justin stammered, attempting to be rational, hoping Brian would see reason outside of the obvious bulge tenting in the front of his pants.

 

Almost upon him once again, Brian rasped, "The only thing I know, Justin Taylor, is that I need a taste of you - NOW."

 

"Now, Brian, be reasonable. We are in the arena. You are a judge, and the competition is only half over. I can't risk disclosure of any involvement with you, especially not here."

 

"A valid point, however, it doesn't relieve my aching cock, nor from what I view from my vantage point yours either," he answered in a husky whisper, continuing his approach.

 

"I would be a fool to even attempt to deny how attractive I find you. You're fucking hot, and you know it. But I can't take that chance, Brian, not right now. You of all people should be able to understand," Justin implored of him, hoping he would understand, and not continue to push; uncertain how long he would be able to resist him, goals or not.

 

Curling his lip downwards, his eyes flickering slightly, he answered, "I understand, Justin. Your aspirations, along with the fact we're in this building are the only thing that is saving you right now. If you were on my turf, your ass would be mine."

 

"I am more than flattered by your interest, Brian. I have just been working toward this for what seems like my entire life. In fact, from the first time I ever saw you skate, I knew it was my dream, one that I can't stop trying to fulfill until I succeed."

 

"Succeed you will, Justin. You had no equal out there today. If you perform as you did today - with no falls - you will skate away with the gold and be on your way to the Olympic games," Brian predicted.

 

"Thank you, Brian. That means more hearing it from you than anyone. I know you know what it means, what it takes to achieve that goal, and knowing you think I did well, makes me so proud," Justin answered, feeling as if he was beaming from the inside.

 

"You should be very proud, Justin."

 

"Well, I better be going. My mom is waiting outside, insistent on taking me and my roommate out for a celebratory dinner," Justin grimaced, knowing his mom could make this an elaborate and very long evening.

 

Eyes narrowing slightly, Brian asked, "Roommate?"

 

"Uhhh yes, Daphne. My best friend, and yes a girl, obviously not my girlfriend," Justin smirked.

 

"Obviously. Before you go, there is something I wish to give you," Brian said, pulling out his wallet, extracting an embossed card.

 

Justin took the card that Brian extended toward him, a slight frown marring his brow. Slowly he read it aloud: "Babylon guest pass."

 

"It's a pass to get into my club. Use it anytime you like, it will get you past the line and without the standard cover charge. I would be very pleased to see you there," Brian murmured, once again his eyes warming as they traveled over Justin.

 

Smiling brightly, Justin placed it inside of his bag, his eyes taking in Brian's total beauty. Slightly embarrassed he had been caught staring by Brian's all-too-knowing eyes, Justin accepted as he answered, "Thanks, Brian. I just might check it out, very soon."

 

"I will look forward to it, Justin."

 

Moving toward the door, Justin unlocked it, before slowly opening it. "Well, I guess I will see you in two days."

 

"Indeed you shall, Justin," Brian answered. Deliberately, he followed Justin to the door, pressing his body up against his, before whispering hotly into his ear, "Two days, that is your total reprieve."

 

"Reprieve?" Justin nervously stammered.

 

"Mmmm, yes," Brian growled into the shell of his ear. "You think I excelled on the ice, well, my sweet boy, you are about to learn where I truly excel. Two days, Justin, then the hunt will truly begin..."

 

TBC