- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Banner: Thank you to the talented Viv, Foreverbm at LiveJournal!

Disclaimer: I own nothing. This was written for entertainment purposes only. No infringement intended.


 

Emmett Honeycutt downed the last of his cosmo, squealing when a hand unceremoniously swatted him on his glittering pink-clad ass. He whirled around in true dramatic fashion to find Brian smirking at him. "I hope I didn't make you choke, Twinkle-toes. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time."

 

Ted laughed beside him, taking another drink of his beer. "Something you want to share with us, Brian?"

 

Eyes widening in sudden understanding, Emmett let out a loud gasp. "Heavens no. You know I don't go down on my friends..."

 

Brian chortled. "You would if I'd let you."

 

"Dream on, darling." Emmett looked at the time, jumping up in a mad frenzy. "I'm off, boys."

 

"We knew that..." Brian replied drolly. Frowning as Emmett began tugging on Ted's sleeve, he asked, "Is something going on that I don't know about?"

 

Ted lowered his gaze, not wanting to admit they were off to see the new dancer at Brian's biggest competition. In the past, Boy Toy had paled in comparison to what Brian had at Babylon, but now they had upped their game. Not only did they have the most exotic dancers, one in particular, but tonight rumors were going around that the mysterious blond that was packing in the crowds would be offering one single lap dance to the highest bidder. "Nothing going on here, Bri. See you in the morning, right?"

 

His eyes narrowed as he watched Emmett and Ted bolt, his head turning to see Michael quickly averting his gaze. He stepped closer, placing his arm around his neck, pulling him close to plant a noisy kiss on his cheek. "Okay, Mikey. Tell me what's going on with those two."

 

"Fuck, Brian. Why does it always have to be me that gives you the bad news..." Michael grumbled, fidgeting at the bar uncomfortably.

 

"What bad news?" Brian snapped, his eyes moving around the club... at once noticing too many bodies departing this early.

 

"Umm, well. There's this new dancer over at Boy Toy that's been getting a lot of attention. I haven't been there yet, though. I wouldn't do that to my best friend, but I hear he's really hot..." Michael rambled on, never able to keep anything bottled up inside.

 

Brian's brow arched. "Oh yeah. How hot?"

 

"Well, I heard there's going to be a private auction after his performance tonight. The highest bidder gets a lap dance from him," Michael whispered in a low voice as if he was revealing a deep secret.

 

"Interesting," Brian mused. "What's even more interesting, is that I hadn't heard of it... or him."

 

Michael looked at Brian knowingly. "You're gonna go check him out. Aren't you?"

 

Brian shrugged, not even attempting to appear indifferent. "I need to check out what the competition has to offer, don't I?"

 

"Right." Michael snorted. "You're going to do what no other guy has been able to do since he started last week. First, see his face... then, fuck him."

 

"Hold on there. What do you mean - see his face?"

 

Michael laughed. "That's a large part of his appeal. Nobody would know him on the street. He wears a mask."

 

Brian pushed away from the bar, his interest more than piqued. He barely glanced back at Michael. "Let's go."

 

"Why not..." Michael followed Brian out of Babylon, unable to resist goading him. "It will be interesting to see the King of Liberty Avenue fail - for once."

 

Striding swiftly ahead, Brian paid the cover charge for both of them... nonchalantly stepping inside. He looked at Michael incredulously. "Fail? If I decide I want this twink, then I'll have him."

 

Michael grunted, thinking Brian's words probably more than rang true, but if they didn't - this could be so much fun.

 

The boisterous crowd at once stilled to a hushed silence as soon as the announcement was made. The sultry strands of I Touch Myself began to play as the leather-clad body made its way out onto the stage, the men instantly whistling and shouting crude vulgarities to the dancer; all of them hoping they could catch the eye and so much more of the mysterious dancer.

 

Brian maintained his distance, watching as the blond, leather-clad man began to grind his hips against the pole, his head arching backward... mask covering his face, yet allowing the shimmering lights to catch his eyes just long enough to display the dazzling beautiful blue orbs. Brian knew they could be contacts, but he doubted it. He had a feeling there was nothing fake about this exquisite man. "Fuck. He's hot," Brian whispered, his eyes eating up his performance, just as the rest of the drooling crowd was doing all around him.

 

"He sure does know how to move, doesn't he? Damn. Look at these guys." Michael squinted up at Brian, a sudden thought assailing him. "You know what you need, Bri?"

 

His eyes drilling into the hot ass that was bent over, wiggling to the crowd of cheering men... all of his clothing still fully intact, Brian growled, "I know exactly what I need, Mikey."

 

Michael snorted. "Not that, stud. This place is packed. You need to hire him. If not him, you need to find another one like him."

 

Brian only spared Michael a glance. "Find someone like him? Are you kidding? He's one of a kind. Anyone can recognize that."

 

"Until he puts out and he's another face in the crowd." Michael looked at Brian shrewdly for a long moment. "So, are you going to try to hire him?"

 

"Maybe, but not tonight." Brian's eyes darkened as he watched the blond writhe around the pole, his body arching and twisting in ways that made every man watching instantly visualize the creativity he could achieve in bed... or any place a man was lucky enough to have him. Brian knew with certainty what he was going to do tonight. "For now, I'm going to move to the front of the line."

 

Brian moved forward, sensing the dance was about to finish as the final notes of I Touch Myself was being heard. What a choice of song, Brian thought to himself. This boy did not need to touch himself. Brian's eyes flickered in disdain over the men that virtually salivated to get close enough to touch him. He smiled as he watched how skillfully he evaded them. Brian wet his lips as he watched the boy continuing his gyrating, his fingers moving down to stroke his bulge through his leather pants. The crowd moaned in disappointment seeing he wasn't going to remove his pants; a collective sigh immediately heard when he unsnapped his pants and lowered the zipper... wiggling his hot little ass until he turned to display the unblemished skin to all.

 

Fuck, he's perfect, Brian thought to himself. One thing was for certain - he wanted the mysterious blond dancer. In fact, he wanted a few things, all of which he intended to have. He wanted the blue-eyed blond out of this wretched club, and into Babylon. He wanted to see his face. Brian had the feeling it would be as perfect as the rest of him. If such an auction existed, he wanted to be the winning bidder. Just thinking of the blond performing a lap dance for him had his cock twitching and leaking.

 

After that was done, he would take him out of here and home with him. Brian imagined what he would do next. He would slowly strip him, worshiping that delicious body from head to toe. When he was finished, he would replace the mask and fuck him without mercy. Eyes glazing in perpetual need as he watched the crowd gathering around for the apparent auction, Brian moved closer - his mind more than made up. Yes, that was exactly what he'd be doing.

 

Beautiful boy, I'm about to make your dreams come true; your pockets much richer, and your life much better when I drag you out of this dump. I'm sure when I purchase your dance, you will find a way to make it up to me. Brian smirked as the bidding began. Oh yeah. I know you'll make it up to me...

 

TBC