- Text Size +

 

Brandon had been searching the heavily wooded area for nearly half an hour now. Still no sign of the little bitch. Fuck, he needed her. She was the one lure that Kinney couldn't overcome. Sensitive little Justin wouldn't be able to resist coming to her rescue. He had just retraced his steps to the darkened highway, thinking maybe she had done the same... only to find that searching for her was now going to be impossible. In the distance, he heard sirens. It didn't require much thought to determine both where they were heading and who had alerted them. "Fucking bitch," he snarled under his breath. She had unhinged all of his plans. Now, he had to flee.

 

As he slid behind the wheel of the rental car and sped off into the night, he vowed it wouldn't all be for nothing. He had committed a crime tonight. Brandon was damned sure he wouldn't go down for something that had been a complete failure. Flipping open his phone, he dialed Justin's number, knowing as long as the fucker didn't give away his identity to Brian, he could coerce the gullible fool to come to him. He clenched his teeth in fury as he thought of the blonde girl. If he could only get his hands on her now, he would make her pay dearly. All that mattered was that he got Justin in his power - FINALLY.

 

He smiled coldly as he heard Justin's voice tremulously answer the phone. Where there had been a doubt about how much Justin knew regarding Molly's whereabouts... now there were none. Justin's tone answered that question loud and clear. The bitch still hadn't been found. Perfect, Brandon thought. "Hello, Justin," Brandon purred into the phone, ecstatic in his position, almost feeling and tasting the gorgeous boy now. "Don't think about alerting your lover. If you do, I can make sure you never see your sister again. Now, be silent and do exactly as I say. Do you understand me?"

 

Justin waved his hand in the air toward Brian, his lips forming the one word that would make Brian understand. "Yes, I understand. Just let me step outside. Brian's in the next room."

 

Brian's eyes narrowed as he instantly understood what Justin was trying to convey. He nodded as Justin stepped toward the front door, opening and slamming it... yet remaining inside. Smiling his approval at his blond's initiative, Brian did his part by relaying Justin's cell phone number to Carl. A live call would be so much easier to trace than what he was working on with Molly's phone right now. Brian covered the receiver to his own phone call, mouthing distinctly to Justin - "Keep him on the line..."

 

Elation for finally connecting with his obsession quickly turned into suspicion. "Your cooperation is very sudden, Justin. Makes me wonder..."

 

"What's to wonder?" Justin snapped. "You have Molly. I need to find her. That's the only reason I would talk to you. Now, where the fuck is she?"

 

Brian nodded his approval, knowing Brandon to be stupid enough to buy Justin's act of aggression. In a logical moment, Brandon wouldn't, most especially face to face, but now desperate that he'd already lost his hostage and had crossed the line by incriminating himself, Brandon would leap to any story that led to him reaching his goals. Noticing Daphne stepping into the room, Brian cautioned her to be silent with the raising of his hand. She looked back and forth between him and Justin, immediately understanding.

 

"You are not the one to be making demands! This is what I want you to do... you will meet me in one hour." Brandon rattled off the meeting place, a location that Justin obviously wouldn't be familiar with not being from the area, his intentions to end this call and safely wait and watch from a distance. "If you're late, you'll never see your little bitch of a sister again!" Brandon laughed coldly. "Finally, I will give you what you've always been asking for. When I'm finished, your precious lover won't ever touch you again."

 

Justin was about to cuttingly respond when all he heard was a dial tone in his ear. "Fuck! He hung up. I swear I'm going to kill that son-of-a-bitch."

 

"Calm down, Justin. The call is being traced as we speak. They will get him..." Brian whispered almost vehemently, his ear still attached to his phone, waiting as Carl worked his magic.

 

Daphne rushed forward. "Does he have Molly again? Could you hear her at all?"

 

Justin shook his head. "No, all I heard was Brandon and static. It sounded like he was driving."

 

Brian smiled, thanking Carl boisterously. "Good news, Justin. Carl heard from his contact with the Chicago police department. The tracking of the 9-1-1 call worked. The police have Molly and they are bringing her home now."

 

Daphne's jaw dropped down. "Oh my God! That's fantastic! Is she okay? Did they say?"

 

A laugh escaped Brian for the first time in quite a while; when he thought about it, most likely the first genuine one since this had all begun. "They said she's fine, just a bit shaken up. They wanted to check her for hypothermia but she refused to go to the hospital. The EMS unit grudgingly agreed that she could come home."

 

"God, she's stubborn," Daphne grumbled. She looked at Justin's pale face and stared at them incredulously. "Justin, are you okay? Did you hear what Brian said? Molly's okay. She'll be here soon."

 

Brian still hadn't finished his call with Carl, when he walked over to Justin, his eyes were heavy with concern. "Sunshine? Hey, snap out of it. Your sister is fine. Finally, you'll be with her again."

 

Tears began to slide down Justin's cheeks, his lower lip quivering as he looked back at both of them almost helplessly. "I-I can't believe it's really happening. After all this time, I'm really going to see her again."

 

A lump crawled up into Brian's throat as he watched over Justin, knowing in this instant how fucking much he loved this man. He'd known it for a while... but now, upon witnessing the raw look of love and hope on Justin's face, it was just all the more real. Brian whispered hoarsely into the phone, "Keep me posted, Carl. I need to go now." He had no more than closed his phone, when he pulled Justin tightly against his chest, rocking him back and forth as the sensitive blond beauty shed tears of joy that this part of the nightmare had ended. Running his hand soothingly up and down Justin's back, Brian whispered into his neck, "It's over, Justin."

 

Daphne cleared her throat, her eyes misting over at the open display of love - first in Brian's eyes, then in Justin's. She knew in Justin it was a love for this man, and for Molly as well. Daphne smiled as she looked at Justin. The siblings were so much alike. One thing was for certain, she was going to love Justin as much as she loved Molly. "I'll go start some coffee. I'm sure Molly will need something hot when she gets here."

 

Brian smiled at her from over his shoulder. "Thank you, Daphne. That's a great idea."

 

Justin curled his arms tightly around Brian's waist, holding onto him just as fiercely... needing the comfort of contact, if for no other reason than to assure himself this wasn't all the end to a dream, an ongoing dream that he had lived for so many years. "I just can't believe it, Brian. It just seems too good to be true."

 

"Believe it, Justin, and it's happening now." Brian stroked his back a few more times before he grasped his arms gently, yet firmly, and pushed him back a slight distance. "Alright. Now you need to get your little blond head focused again. Your reunion is about to commence, but Brandon is still out there. I need all the information he gave you on the phone so I can pass it along to the authorities."

 

"Brandon..." Justin hissed. "Fuck that. I'm going after him myself. Molly will understand."

 

"Like hell!" Brian barked. "You won't be going anywhere near that son-of-a-bitch." Brian looked at him incredulously. "I can't believe you'd even suggest that with Molly on the way here now. Seeing her is all that matters now. And how would she feel?"

 

Justin flushed. "I know. You're right, but he can't get away with this. He could have really hurt her. We both know he would have given a better opportunity. He can't get away, Brian. It won't be over until he's out of our lives!"

 

"He will be, Justin. I swear that to you," Brian growled vehemently. "The only reason I'm not going after him myself is that I won't let him draw me into his game. If I went face to face with him right now, I'd probably kill him. At the very least my actions would land me in jail right beside him. I won't let him win that way."

 

"You're right, Brian. Fuck. What if that's his plan now that his first one was thwarted? I mean, he has to know Molly could have gotten in touch with either me or the police. Arranging a meeting is risky at best," Justin answered, still not understanding what Brandon was doing.

 

Brian nodded. "Exactly. If Brandon is at that rendezvous, then I'd say he's slipped over the edge. Tell me the meeting place, and I'll call Carl back. Off the record, he is working with the Chicago Police to get this handled more quickly. My instincts tell me that Brandon won't be there, though."

 

Justin rattled off the information, more than anything, hoping Brandon was foolish enough to be at the meeting spot. Thinking back on the call, Brandon more than likely believed he had still not heard from Molly. At the time, he had been distraught with worry over her. Justin was certain that had been evident in his tone. He watched as Brian connected with Carl again, a nervous chill running up and down his spine as he heard a key being turned into the lock. Slowly, his head turned toward the door, a steady tremble in his legs in the knowledge of who was about to cross over the threshold. Justin's eyes were wide as saucers as he awaited the face of his beloved twin. Good and bad combined, Justin knew this would be a night he would never forget.

 

A soft smile crossed Justin's lips. He'd always thought it cliché when hearing the expression - time standing still. That was exactly how he felt at this moment. As he fell into the beautiful blue eyes that were a near mirror of his own, Justin quickly became oblivious to everything around him - Brian talking on the phone with Carl, the officers that flanked his sister, along with every sound around him that would be normally more discernible. Justin began to walk toward her, not consciously aware of his movements, only knowing the gap was being closed. Vaguely, he could hear Brian calling out to speak to the officers, uncertain if he had a genuine need or if he was just giving them a moment alone.

 

Molly's lip quivered as she looked at the beautiful face of her brother coming closer. Her head shaking back and forth, tears of joy sliding down her face. "I-I can't believe it. It's really you. After all this time, it's really you."

 

Justin reached her in steps that quickly increased, his eyes drinking her in for several moments, before he pulled her into his arms, broken sobs escaping both of them as they fell into a tight embrace that had been years in the making.  His entire body trembled as his arms pulled her even closer, each of them crying brokenly as a dream they both had shared for so long finally came true. "It's really me, Moll. We're finally together again. I'm never gonna let you out of my sight again..."

 

"I love you, Justin. So very much." Molly felt herself shaking as tears that seemed unending overwhelmed her, knowing despite how this evening had begun - this had been the best night of her life.

 

Neither of them was aware of the brunet that silenced any words from Daphne or the officers that sought to speak to them. A stern look to each of them was all that it took. Brian smiled, finding tears misting his eyes at this beautiful reunion. He couldn't look away from them. A love that was almost blinding completely surrounded both of them. Brian knew he would never forget this moment, nor he suspected either of them would. His heart swelling with love for this special and beautiful blond, Brian decided only one thing could make this night more complete - professing his love to the blond and hearing it returned in full. He would tell him tonight. After watching this beautiful reunion of brother and sister, Brian quickly realized that nothing was more important than love. In addition to that - each moment was precious and shouldn't be wasted. Brian vowed to himself not to make that mistake.

 


 

Brandon watched from his vantage point, Molly's entrance into her dorm room, her body flanked by two officers. "Fuck," he snarled. "Little bitch found her way home... and her asshole brother had tried to trick him!" Brandon felt the rage and lust building inside of him. Justin was in that room. His lips twisting in menace, another thought came to mind... Brian was in there as well. Kinney wouldn't hold onto his prize. He had Justin all lined up for his pleasure long before Brian appeared to destroy everything. "Kinney, always in the way." At that moment, Brandon made a realization... one that he now concluded had been long overdue.

 

Kinney was the real problem. If he removed that problem... then, his goal would be reached. Justin would be alone, vulnerable... and open to everything Brandon desired for him. He wouldn't allow himself to see Justin possessing any sort of inner strength. In his mind, Justin was weak. A victim that was meant to belong to him... and only to him. He continued to watch and wait, knowing with a grim acceptance that this wouldn't finish with the ease he'd hoped. Two variables had changed tonight - both his approach and his target.

 

Brian was now his target. Once he was gone, he would have everything he had ever wanted.

 

Brandon sneered under his breath. "Enjoy your little reunion, Justin. Soon you'll forget all about it... and your precious Brian. Soon, you'll be under my control. And once I have you there... you'll be mine until I decide otherwise."

 

TBC