- Text Size +

 

Three Months Later

 

Justin clutched Brian's hand tightly as the judge began to relay the sentence that they had been waiting nearly a week to hear. This was hopefully going to be a full closure on the chapter of Brandon in his life... their lives. He only hoped justice would be served. Any less and he didn't know how Brian would react. Justin eased his tight grip on Brian's hand when he felt the slight flinch in his partner, signaling his grip was far too tight. "Sorry," Justin whispered beneath his breath, knowing the last thing he wanted to do was to hurt Brian. He loved him more than anything in the world. A day hadn't gone by in the past three months that Justin hadn't been thankful for Brian's speedy recovery. He didn't know how he would have survived if he'd lost Brian. True, he'd found his sister again... but if he had lost his soulmate in the process - the void in him would have been irreparable.

 

Brian squeezed Justin's hand. "Shhh. It's okay, Sunshine."

 

They each stared attentively at the judge as the sentence was announced. Neither man emitted a sound as the sentencing began to be revealed. When the judge finally stopped speaking, they each looked at the other in wide-eyed astonishment. "Fifteen years..."

 

"That's what the man said, Justin. Now hush before we get in trouble..." Brian warned him, resisting the urge to seal their lips together in a celebratory kiss.

 

Justin listened intently as the judge relayed the details of Brandon's incarceration, a deep sigh of relief emitting that this nightmare was now truly over. He squeezed Brian's hand one last time, as he braced himself to leave this courtroom, knowing that at last, he could go on with living the rest of his life... finally feeling safe to do so. As Brandon was led from the courtroom, Justin's eyes glinted with triumph when Brandon's head turned to meet his gaze. Impulsively, Justin blew Brandon a kiss as he continued to be led away before he turned to see the less than pleased look on Brian's face. Walking out of the courtroom with Brian by his side, Justin mumbled softly, "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

 

Brian rolled his eyes, snagging his arm tightly around Justin's waist, pulling him to his side in what was a loving and protective gesture. "Those impulses of yours need to be curbed, Mr. Taylor. You do realize fifteen years isn't forever. Don't you?"

 

"I know. It was stupid. I just couldn't help myself." Justin hung his head down, unable to meet the censure in Brian's eyes... as always, knowing he was right.

 

"Stop being such a sentimental little twat," Brian growled. "It's understandable you would lash out. You never really had the chance to safely do so. Everything happened so fast."

 

Justin nodded in complete agreement. "I wish he'd never hurt you."

 

"It was nothing, Sunshine. All better now. Now, I believe we have a lunch date with a special someone... and then, I was hoping for a more private celebration," Brian said, before crushing their lips together, a moan escaping both men as the connection they had both been yearning for was finally acquired. Brian's tongue relearned the interior of his partner's mouth, before he whispered almost raggedly, "Fuck, I want you."

 

"I want you too, Mr. Kinney." Justin rubbed his body enticingly against his lover's, his voice dropping to a husky purr, "Are you sure we can't postpone that luncheon?"

 

Brian rushed Justin through the parking garage and into his car, his eyes burning over the petite blond he so adored. "Don't tempt me, twat. There will be plenty of time for that later. First, you need to meet my son. This meeting is long overdue."

 

"I agree. I can't wait to meet Gus." Justin bit at his lip uncertainly as Brian pulled out into traffic. "I hope he likes me."

 

"He'll love you, Sunshine... just as much as I do." Brian reached over to squeeze Justin's knee meaningfully, forcing himself to keep his eyes on the road and off of the beautiful blond seated next to him.

 

Justin sighed dreamily. "I'll never get tired of hearing those words from you."

 

Brian grunted in response. "Well, they are not common for me. Don't expect them on a regular basis."

 

"I'll keep that in mind." Justin became pensive for a moment. "I'm just glad I convinced Molly to stay away from the sentencing. I have Daphne's influence to thank for that."

 

Chuckling, Brian answered, "Yeah. Daphne is quite the little barracuda. Molly has a good friend in her."

 

"Yes. I can't thank you enough for all you've done, Brian. First, you find Molly... then, you risk your life to keep us all safe; concluding with you arranging transfers for both girls to complete their education in Pittsburgh." Justin's eyes swam with tears as he thought about how much Brian had changed his life. "You're my hero, Brian Kinney."

 

"Not really. I am just a man who knows what to do to make the one he cares about as content as he can be. I knew you'd never be happy being separated from Molly again... and I didn't want to move to Chicago, so my options were limited." Brian glanced over at Justin before moving into the parking spot in front of the munchers' house. "It was all very simple. I wasn't about to lose you, Justin. I would have done anything to prevent that."

 

Justin smiled, a beaming smile that made his eyes sparkle. "I love you so much, Brian."

 

Brian kissed Justin sweetly on the lips. Upon pulling back, all the love he held for Justin was clearly exposed in his tender gaze. His voice husky and filled with emotion, Brian whispered, "C'mon. Time for my son to meet the man who's changed my life..."

 


 

Two hours later, Daphne and Molly had left to do what they stated was more moving into their new home on the Pittsburgh campus. Justin knew it was more a ploy to give Brian, Justin, and Gus some time alone together. Lindsay and Melanie had even departed the scene, saying they had an urgent errand to run... leaving no doubt that they were giving the three of them more time to get acquainted. Justin smiled as he watched Gus bouncing on Brian's lap enthusiastically, on close scrutiny seeing so much of Brian in his young son. The child was adorable... and without a doubt in complete adoration of his father. Something he could agree with completely.

 

"So, what do you think, Sonnyboy?" Brian asked, even at Gus' young age, making a point of including his son in on the most life-changing decision he had ever faced.

 

Gus scrunched up his nose, looking first at his daddy, then at Justin, before back to Brian again. "You mean about you and Jus'n."

 

"Yeah." Brian looked at his son affectionately, knowing for certain his son's response. Their initial meeting had gone exactly as he'd expected. First Gus had been uncertain... almost inquisitive, then his curiosity brought him closer. Once that happened, Justin poured on the charm that had melted his own heart in their early days together. Gus had been wrapped around Justin's finger from that moment on... as he had watched them, Brian decided it was a mutual state.

 

"I like Jus'n." Gus supplied a toothy grin with his answer, in his mind the matter all resolved with that simple answer. He looked at his daddy curiously, before he asked, "Will you and Jus'n be like my two mommies?"

 

Brian smiled at his son, cradling him closer in the process. "Something like that, Gus."

 

Gus looked at Justin's expectant face, then back to his father's, sliding from Brian's lap in one motion to walk toward Justin, wrapping his small arms around Justin's neck. He kissed him noisily on the cheek, before he told him, "I'm glad Daddy found you."

 

Justin felt tears trickling down his cheeks, before he answered, "I'm glad too, Gus."

 

Brian chuckled, looking away before he also became pulled into what his former self would have called the most lesbianic of displays. With a slight tremor in his voice, Brian said, "Looks like you did it, Sunshine. You lassoed both of the Kinney men."

 

A beaming smile came across Justin's face. "I wouldn't have it any other way..."

 


 

"Where the fuck is he?" Brian snarled, his back against the bar as his eyes scanned past the hot, gyrating bodies... his full attention on the faraway doors that would signal Justin's entrance.

 

Ted approached the bar, looking at Michael and Emmett curiously, before settling his eyes on Brian's glowering expression. Drolly, he spoke, "It seems I could have timed my arrival better."

 

Emmett placed a sympathetic hand on Brian's shoulder, removing it just as quickly following the quick glare that attached to it. "Now Sweetie, you know he'll be here."

 

Michael snickered. "I don't know. Maybe he found someone younger. That shouldn't be too difficult since he's just a baby himself."

 

"Oh, God. I know I left some paperwork at the office. I think I'd better go, hmmm file it or something..." Ted muttered, not inclined to be in the middle of this fracas.

 

Brian's irritation toward Emmett quickly transferred itself to Michael. "Tell me again exactly why I put up with you guys?"

 

Simultaneously, the two offenders answered.

 

"Because you love us so..."

 

"We're the only ones that will put up with you..." Michael sputtered, thinking he had nailed it far closer than his more campy friend.

 

Brian rolled his eyes. "Fuck the both of you. I'm leaving." He looked around the crowded room, his eyes slicing toward Ted long enough to say, "If Justin arrives, tell him I went home."

 

Emmett clapped his hands in excitement. "Why don't you tell him yourself..." At Brian's look of confusion, he leaned closer to whisper in an almost conspiratorial manner. "That is - once he's off the stage."

 

In an instant, they all processed not only had the dancing stopped, but the music as well. In the next moment, lights shone on the stage when Justin, clad in skin-tight black leather pants, began to grind his hips against the pole. They all collectively gasped when they looked upward to see the mask over Justin's eyes, the same mask Justin had worn the first night he and Brian had met. All eyes in the filled club widened, and jaws dropped as Justin began to perform the erotic dance that he hadn't performed since his time at Boy Toy.

 

"Little fucker. Always full of surprises..." Brian said aloud. As far as he was concerned, the crowded room only contained two people - him and Justin.

 

Emmett's eyes narrowed on Justin, before he whispered, "Uhhh, not so little."

 

They all laughed as they caught Emmett's meaning. The pants that held the sprayed-on effect left nothing to the imagination. Only one man didn't laugh at Emmett's observation. The man that was hopelessly in love with the blond vision, the same one that visually devoured him with his eyes. "Fuck, he's hot." Brian watched as Justin worked every man in the room to a fever pitch, elated in the knowledge that it would be him taking him home tonight; that it would be him embedding his dick deep inside the hot little ass.

 

Brian couldn't fathom how long it had been since they'd been together. First, it had been his recuperation from the attack he'd suffered at Brandon's hands... Then, it had been Justin spending time with Molly; first in Chicago helping her to move to Pittsburgh, and then being with her so much after the move. Then, of course, the trial came, and distractions abounded in that too. He hadn't fucked Justin since before their trip to Chicago - over three months ago. His dick was in a constant state of need. One he only wanted one man's ass to assuage. The impossible had happened. Brian Kinney was tamed. At least regarding tricking. He only wanted one man... and he couldn't wait to have him again.

 

Michael laughed at the expression on Brian's face. Initially, he had deeply resented Justin. When the young blond had come along everything had changed in their circle. Yet, that no longer mattered. As he viewed the rapt gaze focused completely on Justin, he decided this was for the best. Brian finally had what his life had always been missing. He'd found love. Of course, he couldn't resist rubbing it in a bit. That was just their way. But all of that aside, he was really happy for him. Michael stood up, kissing Brian lightly on the cheek. "I'll save you a spot on Stepford Lane."

 

Brian pulled his eyes away from Justin long enough to glare at his best friend. He gritted his teeth in aggravation as he attempted to stare down Michael. He wasn't angry that Michael read him so well... it was more in the knowledge that he couldn't even voice a token protest. He was completely enraptured by Justin... and he didn't give a damn who knew it. Ignoring his friends, Brian moved closer to the stage, his eyes all for his special blond, his ears taking in the song lyrics as he made his way.

 


 

First when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream, that your fear seems to hide deep inside your mind.

All alone I have cried, silent tears full of pride... in a world made of steel, made of stone.

Well, I hear the music, close my eyes, feel the rhythm... wrap around, take a hold of my heart.

What a feeling.

Being's believing.

I can have it all, now I'm dancing for my life.

Take your passion and make it happen.

Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life.

Now I hear the music, close my eyes, I am rhythm.

In a flash, it takes hold of my heart.

What a feeling.

 


 

Justin had eyes for only one man during the course of his erotic dance... the only man he would ever dance for again. As their eyes connected, he knew this would be the last time he performed this public dance. All his dances were for Brian... and for him alone. As he gave himself over to the music and allowed the rhythm to fully overtake him, he mouthed the words that he and Brian both knew to be true - I love you. Justin knew it to be a love to last a lifetime. Looking into Brian's emotion-filled eyes, Justin knew his passionate brunet felt exactly the same.

 

An hour later, the two of them lay in their bed, both of their bodies drenched in sweat as Brian's bare cock moved in and out of him; that special feel of bare skin transporting them both to a place of ecstasy they had never known before now. Brian's teeth gritted as he moved within his lover, this homecoming the most beautiful and emotional one he had ever experienced. He never wanted to separate from him again. Although he knew they were both poised on the edge, he didn't want this moment to end. It had been so long in coming... and now that they could demonstrate their love without the barrier between them, Brian didn't want it to be over.

 

"Fuck, you feel so amazing. Hot... tight... and so fucking mine," Brian growled as he increased his pace, his head arching back as he drove toward his completion, knowing by Justin's rapt expression and leaking cock... he was right with him.

 

"Y-yesssss..." Justin moaned, his head thrashing about as he felt the bliss long denied him spinning him over the edge. "So perfect," he gasped in between erratic breaths.

 

Brian rammed his entire length deep into Justin, a shout of euphoria erupting as he exploded unhindered into his beloved lover. "You, Justin Taylor, are utterly amazing..." Brian whispered when at last he could speak again, slowly withdrawing his length and weight from the smaller man's body.

 

"Hmmm yes, I guess I'd need to be to keep up with you, Mr. Kinney."

 

Curling up against him snugly, Brian arched a brow in reproof, before he corrected, "You can certainly try, Sunshine... but I think I can outlast you."

 

"I don't know. You are getting older." Justin laughed when he received the punishing slap on his ass. He looked at Brian almost impishly, before he asked, "So... did you like my performance?"

 

Lips rolling under, Brian asked, "Which performance is that? In bed... or your hot little dance at Babylon?"

 

"My dance, of course."

 

"Of course..." Brian dutifully agreed. "It was hot. Every man in the place had their eyes and dick pointed directly at you."

 

Justin smiled. "That may be so, but that dance was for you... and for you alone. I don't plan a repeat performance... unless it's for you."

 

"That happens to suit me just fine, Taylor." Brian propped himself up on one elbow, an earnest expression on his face. "I was thinking... since you already have Gus' seal of approval, there's no time like the present to make it official."

 

"Meaning what exactly?" Justin asked, his heart feeling as if it were now lodged in his throat.

 

"You already know I consider you to be my equal partner... now I'd like to take it to the next level." Brian took in a deep breath, unable to believe he was about to ask this question... yet, knowing with Justin it was not only what he wanted, but the right thing to do too. "Justin, will you marry me?"

 

Justin sat up, his jaw dropping down as he stared at Brian in astonishment. "You mean it, Brian? You really want to marry me?"

 

"Yes. I mean it, Sunshine." Brian kissed him softly, deeply for a long breathless moment. "I love you, Justin. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Brian held a vulnerable look for a moment. "Do you want that?"

 

Hands urgently reached out to entwine around the other man's waist, lips turning into his neck, with sobs wracking his slender body. "Want that? I want it more than anything. I love you so damned much."

 

Brian returned the gesture, his arms reaching to hold Justin tightly to him. He sighed almost brokenly against the blond's neck. "I know you think I'm your hero... but you're mine too. I never thought to have such feelings. If I hadn't met you, I would have never known them."

 

Justin snuggled closer, his hands stroking up and down Brian's back. No matter what Brian said, he would always find him to be his hero... in so many ways. The song he danced tonight summed it up perfectly for him. What a feeling. Beings believing. Yes. What a feeling. The love and joy would never end. He would hold onto this feeling forever.

 

THE END

 

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked What A Feeling also liked 489 other stories.