- Text Size +

 

Brian laughed as he stepped closer, watching as Emmett made the first bid starting at a meager twenty-five dollars. Rolling his eyes, he whispered in his friend's ear, "That won't be nearly enough for that prime piece."

 

"Well well, Mr. Kinney. Aren't you a bit out of your element here?" He looked around in a conspiratorial fashion. "What if someone sees your greatness at Boy Toy?"

 

"Cute," Brian answered. His eyes scanned the crowd for the serious bidders, keeping a close look at the blond boy's relaxed pose against the wall as horny men vied for the honor of his company. When the bid reached seventy-five dollars, Brian arched his brow at Emmett. "You're not seriously trying to win, are you?"

 

Emmett smiled and shrugged indifferently. "I'm just having fun, Brian. I don't see you bidding yet."

 

"What makes you think I'm going to?" Brian asked, his eyes centered on the hot little dancer, his head turning to see Brandon meeting his gaze from across the room.

 

"I saw the way you were watching him. I know you will." Emmett's eyes pulled to look toward Brandon. "I don't think Brandon's thrilled to see you here."

 

Brian snorted. "Probably not, but I doubt he'll refuse my money, either."

 

"Look at how he watches him. He acts like his boss and owner..." Emmett surmised, laughing at Brian's irritated scowl. "Well... I'm going back to Babylon. This isn't my scene, and I feel like dancing. I trust you're not coming?"

 

"Oh, I expect to be coming, alright, but not back at Babylon..." Brian's eyes darkened on the masked blond that leaned against the wall, his gaze fixed straight ahead... totally ignoring the bidders that coveted those few moments of pleasure he was about to provide. "Have fun, Twinkle-Toes."

 

"Good luck, Sweetie..." Emmett said blowing Brian a kiss in farewell, laughing as Brian grimaced at the pet name.

 

Brian's eyes narrowed on the last bidder that had increased it to one-hundred dollars. He was tired of this part of the game and wanted to get on to the main event. "Five hundred dollars," Brian called out, smiling when the bored blond turned his head to seek out the bid that had far surpassed the current one leading. Brian smiled at the dancer now that he had finally captured the blond's attention, making certain to run his eyes up and down the perfect body. He pulled his gaze away long enough to see Brandon walking toward him from across the room.

 

Brandon's business partner looked toward Brian with an elevated brow. "You said five hundred dollars?"

 

"That's right," Brian agreed, his eyes drilling into the bluest eyes he'd ever seen as he remained focused on the leather-bound blond. Brian watched as Brandon moved toward his business partner, whispering something in his ear, followed by the two of them having a heated discussion that Brian wasn't close enough to hear. Whatever it was, Brandon quickly lost the battle. With an angry glare toward Justin, then at Brian, Brandon pushed his way through the crowd of men and out the front door.

 

Brian laughed. He had a feeling he knew exactly what was behind Brandon's departure. Brandon didn't want Brian to win. He was afraid of Brian luring the blond away from both his disgusting club and from his boss' obvious pursuit. Brian couldn't blame him at all. He'd be chasing his hot little ass all night if he had him entrenched at Babylon. He was determined he would achieve that. Among other things. He looked at the more intelligent half of Boy Toy management, his brow arched... body language stating his impatience for this to be finished.

 

"Five hundred dollars is the high bid for a lap dance for this masked angel of desire. Any other bidders, gentleman?" He looked around at the crowd, all of them shaking their heads in denial... as much as they all wanted to win the coveted prize, none were prepared to match that outrageous price for a mere few minutes of pleasure. Brian was about to be announced as the winner when Brian forestalled the announcement by lifting his hand.

 

"Is there a problem, Brian?"

 

Brian shook his head. "No problem, Cliff. However, I'd like to make a special request, though..."

 

"Special request?" he asked suspiciously.

 

Brian moved closer, pulling Cliff away from the remaining crowd that obviously stayed to see the culmination of the auction. "I will increase it to 1,000 dollars if it's a private dance. It would be on your premises. And of course, I will adhere to the ‘no-touch' rule."

 

"Private as in you in a room with him - alone..." Cliff needlessly responded, both of them knowing Brian was offering to pay an exorbitant amount of money for this particular pleasure. He looked over at his dancer, smiling as the dollar signs flooded all common sense away. "Okay, I have a condition of my own."

 

"That is?" Brian asked, feeling his cock hardening, knowing he was so close to being alone with this boy.

 

Cliff looked at him dubiously for a moment. "It's not that I don't trust you, Brian, but I do know your history with men - most especially hot men. I will place you in a private room... however, you won't have to worry about breaking the rules. I insist on tying your hands to the chair. Still want to proceed?"

 

Brian's eyes moved over the dancer again, this time slower... desire pounding within him. "Yes," he growled. "More than anything."

 

"Okay then. I'll set you up in the room. Half up front, and the rest after. You can give the last half to Justin," Cliff told him, his palm outstretched expectantly.

 

"Justin?" Brian mused aloud, as he pulled a money clip out of his pocket and passed over five C-notes.

 

Cliff nodded. "Yep. That's his name. Are you ready?"

 

Brian's eyes never left the ones of the masked blond before he answered, "I'm more than ready..."

 

Justin stood against the wall, mostly oblivious to the men that vied for the honor of being the recipient of the lap dance that was to be awarded within moments. He had been bored immobile... until he had heard that voice call out the extravagant bid. Justin couldn't believe how much the man had increased on the bid that was currently leading. Obviously, this man meant to say he was upping the stakes, and that any other prospective competition had better do the same or be quickly eliminated. Justin openly looked at the brunet as he watched him speaking animatedly with Cliff, his boss, and part-owner of Boy Toy.

 

His jaw would have dropped if he had not forced himself not to allow it. He was too focused on his goals. A distraction the likes of that man was something he wouldn't allow himself. But fuck... that man was the most beautiful specimen of a man he had ever seen in his entire life. Justin watched as the man spoke, thinking how perfect his lips were... how much he'd love to feel them breaking his open in a kiss of passionate need. However, Justin knew that wouldn't happen. Even though he appeared to have won the auction... This man was off-limits to him. The brunet was the complete antithesis of the safe men that usually attracted him.

 

His focus had been in place for so long now. Longer than he could even remember. His art had always been his dream. Having just turned twenty-one years old, he was so close, and yet so far from achieving it. He was alone in the world, no family to call his own; he was orphaned, and left to his own devices once he came of age. He worked at an upscale coffee shop during the daytime, sucking up to the rich and successful - the class of hetero bigots that would mock him if they saw him here now, dancing and waiting tables nightly at Boy Toy. He had only been here for a couple of weeks now. The mask had been Brandon's idea. He said the mystery would make him more popular... gain him more tips, yet with Brandon, he never took anything at face value.

 

Brandon had made it more than clear that he'd enjoy pursuing more than an employer/employee relationship. Justin had rebuffed him at every turn. As he watched the hot brunet being led away to a room, not even thinking as to why, Justin remembered the last time Brandon had put his highly successful moves on him, but it hadn't been successful with him; it had also been the last attempt. Justin knew Brandon would come back when he found a new angle. Brandon was used to getting what he wanted, and he undoubtedly wanted him in his bed.

 

Justin had been leaving for the night, exhausted, hot, and sweaty. He felt Brandon's hand skim down his back; once he reached his ass... he squeezed his fingers around one cheek tightly. Justin turned to glare at him, spitting out angrily, "What are you doing, Brandon? I might have to deal with the rest of the queers groping me when I'm working, but I don't have to take it from you."

 

"I want to do much more than grope you, Justin. When are you going to stop playing hard to get?" Brandon sneered.

 

"We've had this discussion. I don't date my employers." Justin's eyes narrowed on Brandon when he realized he had made a huge omission. "I don't fuck them either."

 

Brandon laughed throatily. Justin thought that must have been sexy to some men, but Brandon did nothing for him. When Justin needed to get off, he did just that. He didn't do relationships, nor attachments of any kind. His art was his dream. One that he would work his fingers to the bone until he achieved it. He wouldn't allow any romantic dalliances to dissuade him from that goal.

 

"I can see one clear solution to that problem," Brandon drawled, his eyes lust eaten as they devoured Justin. "I could fire you."

 

Justin rolled his eyes. "There's an original idea. Sure you can do that, Brandon... it won't change anything, though. The only thing it would change is me going to your competition." Watching as the mocking smile faded from Brandon's lips, Justin continued, "Babylon, wasn't it?"

 

"You don't want to go there, Justin. If you think I'm bad... you haven't seen anything such as Brian Kinney. If you fall under his radar, he will hunt you like an animal until he captures you - personal rules or not."

 

"I can take care of myself, Brandon. I have lived my life doing it. Just remember what I've just told you. Keep pushing me and I'll take my talents elsewhere." Justin watched as Brandon's business partner eyed them curiously. "I won't warn you again about this. If I walk, I'll make sure your business partner knows exactly why he lost his meal ticket."

 

Justin came back to the present, realizing it was show time when Cliff lifted his hand to motion him over. He couldn't help but wonder what had caused Cliff to make this a private dance. Whatever the reason, Justin was going to enjoy it. Dancing for the beautiful brunet would bring him the greatest pleasure he'd known in a long time. He didn't intend to waste a single minute.

 

Brian sat in the chair; his arms tied snugly, yet comfortably enough, to the long arms of the chair. He watched the door as it swung open, his eyes fastened with hunger on the blond vision he longed to possess. Fuck. He had never wanted a man so instantly. He quirked a brow as he watched the blond lean nonchalantly against the door he had closed behind him, a knee bent with his foot resting against the door; hips slightly extended forward... the bulge of his cock in the tight leather pants more than visible. Brian had never seen anything hotter in his life. He doubted he ever would again.

 

"So good of you to join me. Justin, isn't it?" Brian rolled his lips, before he offered, "An extra five-hundred dollars under the table if you remove the mask."

 

Justin smirked, deciding he would have done it for this man for nothing, but since he had offered, he wasn't about to refuse him. Playing with him for a bit seemed to be more than called for, though. "Table? I don't see a table next to your chair."

 

"Smartass little shit, aren't you? I like that. Takes a hell of a man to keep up with me. I have a feeling you could come close..." Brian told him in admiration, willing the hardness in his cock to ease; not wanting this to be over before it even started.

 

"Close?" Justin scoffed. "I think you're a good deal older than me. I think I would far surpass you in stamina..." Justin cooed flirtatiously as he pushed away from the door. He moved toward a portable CD player that was prepared for such events, looking at the assorted discs curiously, before he asked, "Is there a song you prefer?"

 

Brian shook his head, his eyes drinking in every movement of the beautiful blond. "No. Whatever it takes to get this started, and your hot little body gyrating on me is all I need. What I'd prefer is the mask removed first."

 

Justin inserted a disc into the player, yet refrained from pushing play. He turned to face the beautiful brunet, reaching up to slowly untie the mask... his eyes fastened on Brian's face the entire time. "It amazes me that a man like you feels the need to engage in such a kink."

 

Brian laughed. "I don't need to resort to anything, little boy. I heard about you and came to check you out. When I see something that I want, I go after it."

 

Turning his back to the brunet, Justin tossed aside the mask... wishing at this moment he could let everything else go and live for the moment. He'd love to experience that release with this man. But this wasn't a man that would be easy to walk away from in the morning. He wouldn't be distracted from his dreams. Not even for someone as irresistible as this man. He turned back to face him, smiling as he viewed the shocked expression on the man's face, before he asked, "Meet with your approval, sir?"

 

"And then some. By the way, my name is Brian... in case you need to know." He looked at Justin expectantly waiting for the motionless blond to move. "Well, shall we get started? They'll think we're fucking back here..."

 

Justin reared back his head, pools of laughter erupting. "I have only been here a short time, but they would think you to be a magician to accomplish that. I'm the complete opposite of easy... no matter what you see me doing for a living."

 

"I don't think you're easy, Justin. That's simple to discern. What I think is this - you're hot. I would give just about anything right now to fuck you."

 

Pressing the play button, Justin waited for the song to begin. "I'm afraid you'll be disappointed, Brian. I'm not going to let you fuck me."

 

"You won't disappoint me, Justin. Not ever. I may not have you tonight, but I will. I guarantee that I will."

 

When the sultry strands of Marvin Gaye's, Sexual Healing began to play, Brian knew he was undeniably fucked as he watched Justin's body begin to sway to the music. He groaned as he watched Justin plucking at his nipples through his shirt, alternating between tugging and running his fingers up and down the material... doing all he could to not beg the provocative blond to remove it instantly. Thankfully, he didn't have to wait for long. Justin arched his head back, his tongue reaching out to wet his beautiful raspberry lips... right before he peeled the shirt away, displaying a toned and perfect alabaster chest that Brian hungered to run his tongue over and over until he had the blond screaming in pleasure.

 

"You are so fucking hot," Brian growled as Justin shimmied closer, his eyes caught on the motion of Justin's hand reaching for the snap on those too-tight leather pants. "Oh yes. Take them off, little fucker. Show me..."

 

Justin smirked, wiggling his hips as he moved closer, slowly opening the front of his pants to full view, his hands moving back up to tweak at his hardened nipples... his cock hardening as he watched Brian's brow beginning to sweat, wishing he could lick every drop from the beautiful brunet's body. "Do you like this, Brian? Shall I come closer? How badly do you want me on your lap?"

 

Brian's breathing became erratic as he watched the teasing motion of Justin's body, accompanied by the provocative words falling from his luscious lips. "Why don't you untie my hands and I'll show you how much I like it."

 

"Sorry, can't do that. House rules..." Justin toed off his shoes, before kicking his pants completely away; his only covering a tight pair of black briefs leaving nothing to the imagination. He placed his hands on the side of the chair, covering Brian's arms that were in restraints... his chest pressing against the brunet's - their lips so close they could almost touch, until he breathed out huskily, "Feel good, Brian?"

 

His hips arching upwards, any control he had hoped to maintain long since abandoned, Brian whispered, "Feels fucking amazing. I want more... so much more."

 

Justin leaned forward, his mouth whispering into Brian's ear, "How much more?"

 

Brian hissed out his response. "You'd more than know if I could touch you..."

 

"Mmmm. Sounds delicious." Knowing the music would be ending soon, and with it their dalliance, Justin began to grind his hips against Brian's, his head arching back as he looked into the face of a man lost in a primal intensity. A man that was hungry and intent on bringing them both to satisfaction. Justin couldn't hold back the moan of pleasure ripping from his throat as he gave himself completely over to the dance... seeing the hazel eyes darkening in response - knowing both of them would find their release soon. That in itself was an unknown variable for Justin. He was used to men finding pleasure watching him. He wasn't accustomed to joining them. This man was dangerous to him. As he thrust forward and felt Brian's jerking motions, he knew was doing the same, and Justin knew he needed to stay far away from this man.

 

"Incredible," Brian rasped, his voice low and sounding raw. "I haven't come in my pants... well, for a very long time."

 

Justin shakily slid back into his pants, able to echo that statement perfectly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He stepped closer, quickly untying Brian from his restraints... grimacing as Brian rubbed skin that was reddened from the pressure exerted as he had tightly gripped the chair in his obvious need for release. "I'm sorry if your skin is chafed. I can get some lotion for it."

 

"No need. I have my own at home. I'm particular about what I rub on my skin..." Brian drawled, standing slowly to pull out his money clip to extend the remaining balance of five hundred dollars, plus another five hundred for the removal of the mask. "Here you are. Money well spent."

 

Raising a dubious brow, Justin commented, "Fifteen-hundred dollars is a lot to spend for such a brief encounter."

 

Brian shrugged indifferently. "I got off, didn't I? Besides that, it gave me a chance to really see you. I do have a question, though."

 

Pocketing the money, Justin asked, "What's that?"

 

"What are you doing in this dump? You could do so much better." Brian looked around the small, dirty room in disgust. "You are so much better than this."

 

Justin snorted. "You don't even know me to make that judgment. I do what I have to do."

 

Brian couldn't let this beautiful blond slip away before extending his offer. Whether he accepted it or not, Brian didn't intend to let this be the end. As Justin's hand reached for the door handle, Brian told him, "You don't have to settle for this, Justin. I can offer you so much more."

 

"What could you possibly have to offer me?" Justin asked, turning to look at Brian with confused blue eyes.

 

Brian smiled, feeling immediately taken in by the softness in that gaze. Justin wasn't nearly as jaded as he tried to project. There was something vulnerable about the boy. He wanted to help him. Fuck, where did that come from, he thought. "I own a club, too."

 

Justin shook his head as instant awareness assailed him. "Babylon," he whispered. "You are the infamous Brian Kinney. Brandon has told me all about you."

 

"Don't believe everything you hear from him, Justin. I want to help you, whereas Brandon wants to use you. Keep that in mind. That's all I ask." Brian looked at Justin intently, a mixture of concern and desire in his eyes. "Come to me when you're ready to talk about it. I'll be waiting."

 

Uncertain of what to say, yet knowing he'd been back here entirely too long, Justin slipped out of the room knowing he had a great deal to think about. Leaving Boy Toy would be a dream come true. But to go to Babylon in the process? Could he do that knowing he would see Brian's beautiful face and body every night? Justin sighed as he went back out and handed Cliff his share of the money, before grabbing his coat and slipping out the back way. As he made the walk home, Justin shook his head in regret. As much as he'd love to jump on the opportunity for a better and different life away from Boy Toy, and most particularly Brandon, Justin knew he couldn't make that change. Brian Kinney was far too distracting. He couldn't allow himself to be swayed from his purpose. He wouldn't allow it. Now or ever.

 

TBC