- Text Size +

 

Justin leaned his back against the bar, his eyes looking out toward the dancing bodies; the ambiance of Babylon was set a world apart from what he experienced at Boy Toy. He glanced briefly at Brian, hearing him ordering them both beers; realizing coming here with him probably wasn't the smartest thing he could do... yet, what he couldn't resist doing. This man was a distraction he didn't need, but one that was entirely too irresistible. He took the bottled beer, smiling at Brian warmly... unable to fully grasp how much more comfortable he felt here than at Boy Toy.

 

"Thanks." Justin looked around the club slowly, shaking his head in amazement. "This is quite the club you have here, Brian. Totally different on the inside."

 

Brian smiled, looking at Justin intently. "I'm glad you like it... most particularly being how different it is from Boy Toy."

 

Justin rolled his eyes. "That's not necessarily a bad thing."

 

"Agreed. However, you work there... so, I'm trying not to speak badly of either your employers or the establishment..." Brian told him, his lips curling under, instantly realizing he had never tried so hard to make a good impression. Justin was special. He didn't want to scare him away. Brian wasn't certain of the specifics of what he wanted to happen... he only knew he wanted him around, and the opportunity to get to know him. He intended to make that hope a reality.

 

"Just because I work there, doesn't mean I like either the employers or the establishment," Justin returned, taking a drink of the bottled brew and looking out at the dancing masses; oblivious to the satisfied smile that passed Brian's lips at that admission.

 

Brian moved in closer, taking a slow drink... his attention was fully focused on the blond. "I could change that."

 

Justin turned to look at the gorgeous brunet, knowing in that instant it had been a mistake to do so. Immediately he found himself lost in the hazel eyes, his senses going into overload at his nearness... wanting nothing more than to launch himself into his arms. Swallowing with difficulty, Justin mumbled, "I'm sure you could, Brian. However, I don't think it would be wise of me to approach such a change."

 

"Why? Because we both know I want to fuck you?" Brian downed the rest of his beer in one long swallow, knowing his question didn't require an answer. When he finished, he nodded toward Justin to do the same. "Finish that. Then I want to dance with you."

 

"You assume I want to dance with you?" Justin asked, looking at him surreptitiously as he instantly complied with Brian's request. "And yes, I know you want to fuck me. I already have that with Brandon's constant advances."

 

Brian's eyes darkened in anger. "Don't ever compare me to Brandon. I would never use your job as a tool to coerce you into bed. When you come to my bed, it will be because you want me as much as I want you."

 

Justin placed his empty bottle on the bar, his tongue running along his lower lip... eyes caught and held by Brian's hungry gaze. Raising his brow, he baited, "Don't you mean if and not when?"

 

A muscle ticked in Brian's jaw, a signal that meant he was close to making his move. That he didn't want to spook this particular blond was the only thing that prevented him from pouncing. As experienced as Justin tried to project himself to be, Brian had the unshakable feeling that anything but that was the case. The boy had a hard edge to him, almost desperate at times, but buried deep underneath the surface there was a vulnerability. Brian wasn't about to allow Brandon to exploit it. He wasn't sure why he cared so much about that; all he knew was that he did. Very much so.

 

"You can lie to yourself all you like, but we both know the answer to that. Don't we?" Brian gave Justin no more chance to resist as he pulled him away from the bar solely by one hand on the clinging material of his shirt, quickly aligning their bodies together as they moved as one to the strains of Forever Young.

 

Brian looped his arms over Justin's shoulders, laying his forehead against Justin's, smiling as Justin linked his arms around his waist... bodies moving together in synchronized harmony. He breathed in and out deeply, the fresh scent of Justin's sweat permeating his nostrils; finding one of his most immediate desires would be to lick the beads of sweat from the hot little blond's body. He swore to himself he would do that, perhaps not tonight... although, he hadn't ruled out that possibility yet. His primary desire would be to kiss those plump lips that teased him so effortlessly. Kiss them thoroughly, leaving the blond no room to doubt just how much he was wanted.

 

Justin pulled his head back, immediately realizing his mistake as hazel eyes bored into blue ones. He was mesmerized... completely transfixed by the brunet that held him so closely. Their hips were moving together almost as if they were one, lips so close that only the slightest nudge would connect them. Justin felt his eyes falling to those lips, knowing he should maintain separation from them, yet finding he wanted to feel them covering his own more than anything. Brian Kinney was undoubtedly the most beautiful man he'd ever seen in his life. Getting involved with him was the worst thing he could do if he wanted to stay on track with his goals.

 

He was having a hard time keeping those goals in mind. In fact, that had been the case since he came here with Brian tonight. Brian Kinney was dangerous. He could never be filed away as a casual counter. Justin fully recognized one taste of this man would never be enough. He would be an addiction... a constant craving that would need to be fed over and over again. He couldn't allow himself to be pulled in further. Oblivious to the fact of the yearning displayed in his eyes, he tried to pull free of the man that kept pulling him closer... the one he needed to avoid at all costs. His voice low and husky, he stammered, "I-I really should be going, Brian."

 

Brian slid his arms from Justin's shoulders, down his back until they clasped around his hips... his eyes dark and penetrating the blue ones that held a look mixed of desire and despair. "You don't want to do that, Justin. I can see it in your eyes... feel it in the way your body virtually melts against mine. However, we don't need to stay here. We can go somewhere else."

 

Justin's eyes remained fixed on Brian's lips, knowing he'd never wanted to feel a mouth moving on his more than he did in this precise moment. He couldn't allow it to happen. Instinctively, he knew there would be no going back if things progressed with Brian. He couldn't risk allowing himself to form this attachment... one he didn't think could be easily severed. "It's the mark of a mature man to know he can't always have what he wants."

 

Brian smiled, controlling the pace of their dance with his firm grip on Justin's hips, his lips moving closer until his breath whispered against Justin's in a feather of a caress. "That may be true, Justin, but it has no bearing here. You can have what you want... we both can."

 

"If only it were so easy..." Justin whispered, his eyes moving back and forth between the almost hypnotic eyes and the lips that he knew were determined to possess his... and soon.

 

Eyes narrowing, Brian pulled back just a fraction. That vulnerability was on display again. "Why can't it be?"

 

Justin shrugged, knowing this was his best opportunity to pull free and away from the spell Brian seemed to be weaving around him, yet finding he still couldn't. "It's a long story. My life just isn't ideal for relationships."

 

"How about we don't think about the future and just deal with now?" Brian asked him, realizing for the first time he hadn't cringed when the word ‘relationship' was mentioned. He'd never sought one, but he knew with certainty he didn't rule one out with Justin.

 

Unable to resist the temptation of the sultry eyes and voice of this man, Justin moved his hands to slide up Brian's chest, a soft yet sensual smile curving his lips. His voice dropped to a husky entreaty. "What exactly did you have in mind, Mr. Kinney?"

 

Brian's dick twitched at the provocative teasing from the hot blond... a man he wanted to know and possess in every way. "How about we start with a kiss?"

 

Justin's teeth worried along his lower lip, his eyes pulled once again to Brian's mouth, knowing he should run now... further realizing he wasn't going to do that. "I guess one kiss won't hurt."

 

Removing one hand from around Justin's hips, he slid it slowly up his back until he clasped it behind his neck. Brian sifted his fingers into the blond strands, growling his pleasure. "I love the feel of your hair. However, I doubt as much as I'm going to love the feel of your lips..."

 

Justin gasped at the husky roughness of Brian's voice, his lips rising to meet the ones that descended to close the difference. A moan escaped at the initial contact. Justin was unsure if it had been from him... or both of them. All he knew was that he'd been correct in his wariness of this man. Brian was unlike any man he would ever know. He had known that the first night they had met... it was only reaffirmed now. Justin slid his hands upwards, his breathing quickening, lips parting as he allowed Brian to deepen the kiss. Hands sliding in and out of Brian's hair, Justin groaned as he felt their cocks rising and prodding at the other.

 

A deep growl resounded from Brian's throat as his tongue sinuously slid inside Justin's mouth, his senses telling him he had never responded so immediately to a first kiss. It was an evocative sensation that overwhelmed him. Fuck, he could kiss him all night. That was not standard Brian Kinney. Undoubtedly, he loved kissing a hot man. But it was just a preliminary to the main event. It wasn't the case with Justin Taylor. As their mouths increased in fervor, each hungrily devouring the other, Brian remembered the lap dance and how Justin made him come in his pants. As the kiss continued, his cock continuing to thicken, Brian wondered if the unthinkable could happen again.

 

Reluctantly, he pulled back, not wanting it to be like that tonight. He wanted... needed so much more. His voice dropped to a soft, aching whisper. "Justin, let me walk you home."

 

Justin found his hands shaking as he removed them from around Brian's neck. "I... uhhh, that isn't necessary, Brian."

 

"Perhaps not, but I want to, Justin." Brian gave Justin the much-practiced Kinney stare, hot and sensuous. One that was designed for seduction. Succeeding had never been more important to him than it was tonight. "I'll leave you at your door if you want. I hope you will invite me in, but I'm not going to pressure you."

 

"Okay, Brian. You can walk me home." Justin sighed as Brian kissed him once again briefly, sliding his arm around Brian's waist as he led him out of Babylon... both of them oblivious to the malicious stare sent to them by the blond watching them from across the street.

 

Justin leaned his head on Brian's shoulder as they walked silently down Liberty Avenue, knowing his life had undeniably changed. He had a decision to make before they reached his apartment. Would he say goodbye at the door, or would he take a chance and invite Brian inside? Whichever choice he made, could have far-reaching implications in his life. His head told him which decision he needed to make. However, his heart was telling him something entirely different. He only had a few more minutes before he would need to make that choice. Justin only hoped he made the right one.

 

TBC