- Text Size +

Justin's steps stilled as they reached the old warehouse on the waterfront, far separate from the other part of his life that was lived on Liberty Avenue. He moved until his back was against the door that led into his apartment, smiling as he watched Brian looking around in confusion. "Well, we're here. Thank you for walking me home, Brian...as unnecessary as it may be."

 

"That's a matter of opinion," Brian answered, looking at Justin attentively. Arching a brow, Brian asked, "You live here?"

 

"Doesn't look like much from outside...but, it's actually very spacious inside, and I have a good arrangement worked out with the owner," Justin answered, turning to slide his key into the lock.

 

"Arrangement?" Brian asked, unable to stop his eyes from roaming up and down Justin's backside as he unlocked the door...stopping to linger with lustful appreciation on the fullness of his perfectly curved ass.

 

Justin turned to face him, laugher erupting as he watched Brian quickly averting his eyes knowing he had been caught openly ogling the goods. "Yeah. A mutually satisfactory arrangement...and not in a perverted way, either."

 

"Well, I can understand someone being so drawn to your obvious attributes." Brian's eyes openly swept over all of the beautiful blond, not even attempting to hide his admiration. "God knows I find your appeal practically intoxicating."

 

Justin smirked. "Practically? I saw how you were just admiring my ass."

 

"Guilty as charged," Brian answered in a soft whisper. He jerked his head towards the door. "So, hot stuff, you gonna invite me inside?"

 

Justin swallowed slowly. "Uhhh, I'm not sure that's such a good idea. Your reputation more than precedes you, Mr. Kinney."

 

"Forget about that, Justin..." Brian told him, his eyes instantly heating. "Invite me inside. I'll leave anytime you say."

 

"Okay. Come on in, then." Justin gnawed at his lower lip as he preceded Brian inside his large lower level apartment, turning to close the door behind them once Brian was inside. He turned to face his beautiful guest, unaware of the hunger building inside the brunet as Justin continued to worry his lower lip.

 

"Fuck. What you do to me..." Brian growled, as his eyes became mesmerized by Justin's nervous action. He moved forward until Justin's back was against the door, his arms stretched out to bracket around him, lips moving closer to his intended target. Brian's voice dropped to a deep and guttural tone. "Don't bite at your lip, Justin. Let me do it..."

 

Justin moaned, his eyes frantically moving back and forth between hazel eyes and lips that spouted the most arousing words he'd ever heard. He knew it wasn't the words...it was this man. He was the definition of a walking aphrodisiac. Justin didn't think he could deny him any longer. He didn't want to resist Brian. When he looked back up to see the searching question in Brian's eyes, Justin was then lost. Brian was asking for permission and not simply taking what they both knew he wanted. This man was a virtual enigma. He would never figure him out. To the world he appeared to be this jaded man who lived hard, and took his pleasure as he wanted; that was not the Brian Kinney he was seeing now. This man had so many hidden layers. He wasn't sure he could keep himself aloof and not seek to explore them.

 

Unable to deny the temptation any longer, Justin reached up to sink his fingers into silky, brunet strands, pulling his head down to smash their lips together. Justin moaned as Brian's arms fell away from the door panel and reached out to fully envelop him. Their lips instantly parted, tongues eagerly seeking out the other; hands frantically reaching for purchase. Justin had never felt like this his entire life. He moaned into the heat of Brian's mouth, his cock hardening as he both heard and felt Brian's growl as it vibrated straight down his throat. This gorgeous man was dangerous to both his equilibrium and his concentration. He had never allowed any man to distract him so completely. Brian Kinney broke every one of his self-imposed rules. Justin had the sinking feeling it was only the beginning...and soon Brian would unmask it all. Brian was too intuitive. He doubted there was anything the man couldn't ferret out - if the desire to do so was present.

 

His lifestyle as an exotic dancer gave the impression to many that he was experienced in the gay lifestyle; the truth of the matter - his experience was vastly limited. There were two things that he'd never done. He had never participated in rimming - giving or receiving...and, he'd never known the burn of a dick up his ass. As he surrendered himself over to Brian's kiss, he thought this could be the man that totally penetrated his defenses, the one that made him want to let go and explore the full gauntlet. Justin wasn't sure he had the strength to stop it from happening. As his hands clutched tightly at Brian's back, Justin began to accept he didn't even want to fight it.

 

Brian was lost in a similar sensory bliss; cognizant of the fact that Justin was right with him...kiss for kiss, touch for touch, their responses equally matched, yet oblivious to the mental struggle that plagued the beautiful blond...along with how close the young man was to giving up the fight. All Brian knew was that he wanted Justin Taylor. The intensity of his desire almost alarmed him. It went far beyond anything he'd ever known. He didn't only want to fuck Justin...he truly wanted to know him. Brian wanted to know every defining ingredient of this beautiful blond. More than anything, he hoped to have that opportunity. This boy was special. He didn't intend to back away...not for anyone.

 

What scared him the most was the protective feelings he felt towards this man he barely knew. He wanted to keep him safe from the Brandon's of this world; knowing many viewed him as such a predator... the truth of the matter being - he had been once. However, not with Justin. And, never to the degree of Brandon. Given the chance, Brandon would destroy Justin if it meant accomplishing his goals. Brandon's desires were plain and simple. He only wanted another notch on his belt...another beautiful trophy piece to use and discard. Brian had always viewed a trick much the same, however, the way they approached the hunt had always been vastly different.

 

Each of them gasping for air, Brian pulled back only briefly...his own breathing erratic, beads of sweat trickling down his face. "You taste so good, Justin, One taste only leads to wanting so much more..." Brian swept his hands, up and down Justin's back...sliding them further down to cup around the perfect flesh of his ass, groaning at the feel of the most exquisitely formed ass he'd ever held. "Fuck. I want you, Justin. You have no idea how fucking much," Brian growled, his fingers sinking in and out of the flesh that he instinctively knew would be completely unblemished...a body he believed to have been made expressly for him.

 

Justin chuckled nervously. "This is going so fast, Brian. I - I don't do things like this."

 

"Things like what, Justin? Live?" Brian asked, his eyes glistening as his need continued to overwhelm him. Brian knew there was something in Justin's life...even his past, that held him back from getting involved. Normally, he wouldn't care. He could lure any man into giving him what he wanted. Brian had quickly found he didn't want it like that with Justin. As he also knew, he couldn't walk away. He watched with a frown as Justin pushed away from him and moved across the floor and towards the couch that was arranged at the far side of the room. Fuck. He'd pushed the wrong buttons. The last thing he wanted to do was go backward, and it seemed like that was exactly what had just happened.

 

"I do live," Justin muttered underneath his breath. "I have a lot of things going on in my life. As I've told you, I don't have time for involvements."

 

Brian sat next to Justin on the couch, surprising himself when he reached out to take Justin's hand to squeeze it reassuringly. "Tell me about these things. I might actually be able to help."

 

Justin shook his head. "These are things I need to work out myself."

 

"That may be so...but a man needs to know when he needs help, too. I think you may be at that point..." Brian said, looking at Justin shrewdly, clearly able to detect the tension in the blond, the pain in his eyes that he couldn't quite mask.

 

"I'll find a way. I always do..." Justin answered, turning to flash Brian a quick smile...one that he knew far from reached his eyes.

 

Brian nodded, knowing when to push and when to retreat. He wasn't strong on retreat...however, he didn't want to take any chances on scaring Justin off, either. He looked around in interest, observing the layout of the apartment, quickly observing it was all one room...although a huge one at that. The bed set in the far corner of the room, a king-sized variety with iron bedposts. Brian forced his eyes away from the sight as all sorts of images flashed before his eyes of precisely how they could make the best use of that bed. He noticed the furnishings to be extremely sparse, with lots of open space. Brian could imagine Justin in here practicing his most erotic dancing. A sight he would more than enjoy seeing again. Brian's eyes narrowed as he looked down at the sketchpad he found laying on the oblong coffee table, quirking an eye in surprise. "May I?"

 

Justin shrugged. "Sure. It's nothing special, though."

 

Opening it, Brian began to slowly flip through the pages...his eyes widening in disbelief at what he was seeing. The sketches ranged from landscapes to people. Each one was vastly different...yet, had one thing in common. They were amazing...a talent in each stroke that he found astounding. Brian gasped as he continued to look, unable to believe what he was seeing. He frowned slightly when he kept seeing the image of the same person captured, over and over. The drawings ranging from happiness to profound sadness. A young girl. Brian wondered who she could be. She couldn't be a stranger. Such love was incorporated into each drawing. He turned to look at Justin, an unspoken question in his eyes.

 

Swallowing tremulously, Justin hollowly answered, "My twin sister."

 

Twin? Finally, they were getting somewhere. Although, Brian wasn't certain the place they were heading was a good one...at least not for Justin. His passion to possess the blond was pushed rapidly to the side, only to be replaced with a need to protect him. Brian's eyes watched as Justin's eyes became tormented...even haunted as he looked at his drawing. He knew there was only one way to help him. They needed to talk about it...whatever ‘it' may be. "The pictures are of a child, all of them appearing to be of the same age. Does that mean she's---"

 

"No, of course not!" Justin hissed, as he stood up from the couch, pacing back and forth, running a hand through his hair...willing the tears away, knowing exactly what Brian had been attempting to ask him. A question he had silently asked himself for years...but one that he couldn't bear to hear aloud. He didn't want to break down in front of Brian. Justin jumped when he felt hands falling upon his shoulders. "Brian, maybe you should just go now. I - I can't do this. I'm not sure I can ever do this. Do yourself a favor and find someone else less fucked up."

 

Brian laughed shortly, turning Justin around to face him. He tilted his chin up with one finger...looking deeply into his eyes. "That's just the thing, Justin. I don't want to find someone else. I have no idea what this is...but, I know it's something special. I want to explore it...and I think you want that too."

 

"Maybe I want that, too...but, I think I already told you - we can't always have everything we want." Justin lifted hunted eyes to gaze into hazel ones that were still filled with many questions and concerns.

 

Brian reached out to idly touch strands of blond hair falling across Justin's forehead. Tongue-in-cheek, he replied, "That doesn't exactly fall in with my particular brand of philosophy."

 

Justin emitted a half-hearted laugh. "This doesn't surprise me."

 

"I believe in living each day to the fullest. No apologies, no regrets. If I want something badly enough, I find a way to make it happen," Brian spoke in a matter-of-fact manner, yet there was a warning in his tone as well.

 

Briefly succumbing to that tone, Justin teased, "And you want something that badly?"

 

Brian's eyes flared for a slight moment. "We both know I do. I think we both realize I could take you to bed tonight, Justin...however, for the first time in my life I want so much more. In time I think I will have it all. In the meantime, what I think you need the most is a friend. I want to be that for you...that is if you'll let me. Will you let me be your friend?"

 

"I'm not sure what being your friend entails...but, I think I'd like that very much, Brian Kinney." Justin smiled, thinking there to be far worse things in the world than being this man's friend.

 

"Good." Brian leaned down, kissing Justin softly on the lips...forcing himself to keep it light, thinking he had pushed Justin enough for one night. He looked at him intently for a long moment, before he asked, "Can you have lunch with me tomorrow? I'd really like to talk to you more about a variety of things."

 

"Uhhh, I have an early shift at the coffee shop. I get off at one," Justin answered, uncertain if he should plan to spend so much time with Brian...but, finding it to be more than irresistible. And, what were these things Brian wanted to discuss?

 

Brian frowned thoughtfully for a moment, before nodding his head. "That will work. I can juggle a couple of appointments around and pick you up around two. Will that be okay?"

 

Justin smiled brightly, realizing he was already looking forward to it. "Yes, that will give me time to take a quick shower and change."

 

"Perfect." Unable to resist, Brian kissed Justin one more time - deeply and thoroughly; wishing he could pull him over towards that large, beckoning bed and explore every inch of him. This wasn't the right time for them. He knew that. Justin had too many other personal issues. One at a time, Brian intended to uncover them and do everything in his power to help him resolve them.

 

As he said goodnight to his beautiful blond, Brian was certain of one thing and one thing alone - he wanted Justin Taylor around for a very long time. Another realization swiftly followed. He had never been more determined in his life to see a goal come to fruition.

 

TBC