- Text Size +

 

Brian analytically surveyed the table laid out in the center of the loft. Both floral arrangements had arrived and were positioned accordingly. One as a centerpiece, with a long-stemmed candle placed on either side... and the more intimate vase of red roses, sitting on his bedside table. Brian intended for that arrangement to be seen as well as the more elegant and robust centerpiece. Dinner had arrived mere moments ago. Dessert was remaining chilled in the refrigerator, and dinner was prepared while maintaining temperature in the warmer. His eyes took in everything, assessing, not missing a thing. Everything needed to go perfectly tonight. First a romantic dinner for two by candlelight, hopefully, some conversation that didn't become too intense... and then the culmination of the evening - Justin finally in his bed.

 

He groaned as he thought of finally having the beautiful blond trembling beneath him. He wanted him so badly. There had never been a man that he had wanted with this relentless intensity. It had to be tonight. Brian didn't know why, but he believed it would be. They each wanted the same thing. Tonight they would finally share this much-anticipated event. It would only be the beginning in so many ways. Brian's head turned toward the direction of the door as he heard the light knock, a smile crossing his lips as he looked at the time, noting the promptness of Justin's arrival. He couldn't be more glad of that. One thing was for certain - he couldn't wait for this night to begin... all of it.

 

Opening the door, his eyes that were hungry for the sight of the beautiful blond boy visually drank him in as he stood in the doorway. He reached over to hit a switch, effectively dimming the lights before he told him, "Please come inside, Mr. Taylor. I see you found my home with no problem."

 

"Hmmm, yes. Funny thing that..." Justin murmured. "I found your home with relative ease. All I did was tell the cabbie your address... and the rest, as they say, is history."

 

"Mouthy little fucker," Brian growled, slamming the door shut behind him, securing the lock in one fluid motion. Only a scant space separated them. Brian decided to limit that even further. Eyes dropping to the full and pouty lips that had tormented him at Kinnetik most of the day, Brian placed a hand against Justin's chest, and pushed, effectively pushing him backward until his back was against the door. "I seem to recall saying something earlier about kissing you breathless."

 

Justin moaned as his eyes connected with the determination and heat in Brian's gaze. "Yeah. I remember. Something about it being a bad time."

 

Brian's answering laugh was deep and throaty. "I don't think there's ever a bad time when it comes to tasting those lips of yours. Dinner is ready... but I wouldn't mind a little taste... an appetizer, if you will." His finger moved up to trail across the tempting lips, eyes hungrily possessing the succulent flesh he intended to break open with his mouth. "Prepare yourself for that breathless kiss... one that I've been aching to give you all day!"

 

"Do it, then." Justin's voice was whisper soft, his need to be in Brian's arms overriding any other.

 

A growl followed as his lips slowly lowered to make the connection, his hands reaching out to slide around Justin's waist, deftly moving them until he had his back cradled in his hands. Brian's tongue slid out to lick along the perfect lips that so beguiled him, his hands kneading on the flesh of his lower back; in Brian's mind - the slow seduction beginning now. His breathing began to quicken as Justin's lips began to open, a mere instant before their tongues engaged in the most erotic of play. Brian moaned into the heat of Justin's mouth. "Yes. That's what I want..." Brian murmured as he took in a breath, his mouth moving to devour Justin's in the next moment.

 

Their lips moved together in perfect motion, almost as if timed to do so... each caress more perfect than the last. In their own way, each of them thought if any man had been made for another it had been fully realized in the other man. Neither of them wanted to part, yet both of them knew they needed to take a step back and proceed a bit more slowly. Brian sipped at Justin's lips for several more intensive minutes, before he moved his hands up to settle on the blond's shoulders, raising them to frame his beautiful face in his hands. "I think we'd better go have dinner. If not, the main course is about to be changed."

 

"That would be a bad thing?" Justin whispered back, his eyes dreamily staring into the almost blackened ones of the man pressed so tightly against him.

 

Brian's eyes went wild for a moment, before twisting his neck to the side and stepping back several paces. "Fuck, how you tempt me," Brian's voice was low and rasping, his hands nearly shaking as he forced the separation. "Take off your jacket and have a seat at the table. I'll be right back with dinner."

 

"As you wish, Mr. Kinney." Justin moved toward the center of the room, his eyes widening as he viewed the romantic setting on clear display. He smiled, as his eyes touched on each item with affection. His initial perception of Brian had been so wrong. Brian Kinney could be sensitive and romantic... and he was enjoying every moment of this unexpected discovery. "Wow, Brian. This is quite the scene."

 

Returning with a bottle of white wine ensconced in a silver bucket, Brian nodded his head in acknowledgment of Justin's words. "I wanted it to be a special evening. I'm glad to see you are impressed. I don't do this for everyone." Popping the cork, Brian curled his lips under as he concentrated on his task, not wanting a drop of this rare vintage to go to waste. "Truth of the matter - I don't do this for anyone." He paused only to light the candles on the table, casting an almost ethereal glow over their dining area.

 

Justin blushed, becoming more and more astonished with each moment he spent with this man. This was not the Brian Kinney he'd always been led to expect. He didn't know what had happened to that Brian, or if he had unknowingly done something to cause it; he only knew he was glad. Despite this man being the largest of distractions, he now welcomed that with open arms. "I just don't get you, Brian. But I'm trying to work you out."

 

"Don't worry your little blond head about it too much. Just enjoy the moment." Brian poured a small amount of wine into his glass, sloshing it around generously before giving it a proper tasting. "Mmmm, excellent. I have two bottles of Montrachet 1978. I've been saving them for a special occasion."

 

Watching as Brian filled both of their glasses, he quirked a brow at Brian's announcement. "I know nothing about fine wines. I'm assuming it's both rare and expensive."

 

"You have no idea. These two bottles set me back a small fortune when I purchased them." His eyes penetrated Justin's deeply. "I am more than pleased to share them with you, Justin."

 

Justin bit at his lower lip, embarrassment, and exhilaration assailing him. "I'm honored, Brian." He watched as Brian moved toward the kitchen, returning with two plates. Looking at them closely, he smiled and shook his head in acknowledgment that Brian had pulled out all the stops tonight. "Now, that is a salad..."

 

"Indeed it is," Brian replied, sitting down across from him. "It's a Thai cucumber salad. I hope you like it... and Thai food. The entire menu consists of it."

 

"I love it," Justin murmured, looking down as he spoke the words, feeling his heart skipping a beat as he looked into the intense gaze in Brian's eyes. He took a few bites of his salad, along with a sip of the rare wine, and found his senses immediately swimming. "This is incredible. I can't imagine how you'll top this."

 

Brian laughed huskily, his eyes crawling over his beautiful dinner companion. "Start imagining, Justin. I'm extremely skilled at topping things."

 

Justin took another swallow of wine, all to suppress the moan that threatened to escape. He took another bite of his salad, looking up to see that Brian wasn't eating; instead, the gorgeous brunet was watching his every movement - eyes darkening as the fork moved from the plate to his mouth. "Uhhh, you're watching me eat?"

 

"I guess I am. Such a simple task shouldn't be so arousing. On you, it is."

 

Eyes narrowed in assessment, Justin observed. "If I didn't know better, I'd say I was on the menu... a seduction of the most decadent and erotic kind."

 

"Justin, let's be honest with each other," Brian whispered. "You know I'm seducing you... as you know I'm going to succeed. There's no point in denying it."

 

"Well then, Mr. Kinney... perhaps we should speed up the actual dinner process so you can get on with the featured event..." Justin told him, his own eyes openly displaying his longing.

 

Brian's nostrils flared. "That sounds exactly like what I had in mind. I'll be right back with the main course."

 

"I'll be here waiting," Justin answered, his eyes blatantly running up and down Brian's body as he stood, a sultry smile of satisfaction curving his lips as he noted the growing bulge in Brian's pants.

 

Cursing under his breath, Brian growled, "The things I'm going to do to you..."

 

Justin laughed as he watched Brian's perfect form moving back toward the kitchen, continuing to enjoy his cucumber salad... knowing he would need all the sustenance he could attain. He watched as Brian returned with two steaming plates, the scent of Thai chicken penetrating his sense of smell. "I know there's no way you prepared this..."

 

"Hardly." Brian scoffed. "I do know how to tell others what I want, though."

 

"Hmmm, yes. That I can believe," Justin agreed, enthusiastically biting into the spicy chicken, soothing the sting with the wine that more than complimented this meal.

 

They ate silently and comfortably for several moments, both of them knowing they were exactly where they wanted to be. Brian pushed his chicken away only half-eaten, his attention fully encompassed by the beautiful blond that so captivated him. "I'll be back. I'm going to get dessert."

 

"There's dessert? Other than me?" Justin provocatively teased his host.

 

Brian chuckled huskily, standing up and moving to stand directly behind Justin's chair. He leaned over, placing his lips against Justin's neck. He licked and nibbled on the skin, a smile of satisfaction passing his lips when he heard Justin's suddenly erratic breathing. "Oh no, Justin. You're not dessert." He sucked languorously on Justin's neck for a moment. "Did you notice that I didn't eat much? Well, there's a good reason for that."

 

Justin squeaked out his response. "There is?"

 

Brian's hand slid downward, reaching for and capturing the enlarged gland that he determined to soon play with at his leisure. He squeezed it tightly, smiling as Justin's head arched back... a moan passing through his lips. "Oh yes," Brian whispered, after taking another teasing nip. "You are my appetizer, entrée, and dessert. I've been salivating with the thoughts of finally tasting you."

 

Justin began to pant breathlessly as he felt his hips squirming to fit himself into Brian's hand. "Fuck. Who needs dessert?"

 

"Are you sure, Justin? I'd hate to see you miss out on the mango-pineapple cake." Brian's lips began to trail further down Justin's neck, his mouth pushing the collar from his path. He had one goal in mind - having him now. Brian growled as he felt the wetness seeping through Justin's pants. Things seemed to be looking very good for him now.

 

"We can have it later." Justin panted as Brian's thumb pressed against the pulsing head of his dick. "Much later..."

 

"My sentiments exactly," Brian snarled, releasing his most valued prize to slide his hand to close around Justin's, pulling him effortlessly to his feet. "Take off your clothes and get into my bed." Brian followed Justin at a close pace, his eyes wild as he watched the sway of Justin's perfect ass. "Finally, I'm going to do what I've always wanted to do."

 

Justin quickly stripped, his cock painfully extending more when he turned to watch Brian doing the same. He bit at his lip as he became transfixed by the primal look on Brian's face. God, how he'd love to paint him with that look. So fucking beautiful. "I want you, Brian..." Justin hollowly whispered, his legs trembling as Brian moved closer.

 

"Don't worry, Justin. You're about to have all of me." He gently pushed Justin forward, urging him to lay face down on the bed. He crawled up behind him, his lips starting at his neck anew before sliding his tongue down the center of his back. As Justin twitched beneath him, Brian cradled Justin's hips in his hands, his mouth opening and closing on each delicious mound of flesh... his intentions never in doubt. "Now, I'll do what I've been aching to do. I'm going to eat your sweet ass, Justin - so thoroughly you'll come without being touched." His tongue slowly stroked along the crack of Justin's ass, his hands moving to spread the delicate flesh open... his eyes blazing as he viewed what awaited him.

 

Clutching frantically at the duvet beneath him, Justin screamed out in response, not even thinking that Brian had barely touched him. "B-Brian... please."

 

Brian's hands allowed Justin's ass cheeks to fall back together as he kneaded them momentarily. He looked down at the perfect body that he somehow knew he'd never have enough of. A smile of anticipation spread across his lips. "Don't worry, Justin. I'll please you. Over and over again." Brian didn't waste any longer talking about it. His mouth moved back into position as his tongue began to probe and thrust relentlessly, his desire to devour the blond never stronger than it was now.

 

Justin moaned as his hips began to move, meeting Brian's skillful tongue-fucking stroke for stroke. "So, g-good... so f-fucking good."

 

He slid his fingers inside Justin's ass, spreading him further apart as he ate him voraciously. He couldn't get enough. He wanted to eat him all night. Brian growled from deep within his throat as he thought he might do precisely just that. His tongue spearing him over and over, he groaned as he heard the cry that signaled Justin's impending release. He didn't want to stop. His mouth becoming one with the delicious flesh he possessed, Brian's last thought before Justin shouted out his release was very simple - he didn't think he would ever want to stop being with this man. Not tonight or ever.

 

TBC