- Text Size +

 

Brian awakened a mere hour later in the most delicious of ways. A warm mouth was gently sucking on his cock - the slow and steady tugging causing his back to arch to meet the slow, yet urgent motion. His eyes remaining closed, he reached his hand down to sift through the blond strands on the head of the man he knew to be attached to that mouth. Justin. Fuck, the boy was incredible. He had urged him to take a short rest following the most delicious rimming it had ever been his pleasure to give, only to find himself falling asleep with the adorable blond in his arms. He hadn't even come yet, and he fell blissfully asleep knowing he had given pleasure to Justin. It was unthinkable... and it was undoubtedly not Brian Kinney. However, it happened.

 

His head arched back as he felt Justin's mouth become more avid... more determined to elicit a response. He had news for the blond that worked his cock so expertly - it wouldn't take too long for his response to begin coating his obviously skilled throat. Brian frowned briefly as he thought about that. He knew Justin had never bottomed - a lack he intended to rectify soon, but he couldn't still the twinge that fluttered inside his gut as he thought of Justin blowing other men. Brian had no clue what this man had done to him... but he knew one thing for certain - no matter how much he ended up changing his world, he didn't intend to retreat. He had never wanted... needed anything as he did Justin Taylor.

 

A growl was Brian's initial answering response when he felt Justin's tongue ravenously stabbing at the leaking slit that so desperately craved its release. His breath briefly lodged in his throat when Justin angled his head in a different way, his teeth grazing slightly over the tip; all without losing his suckling motion. Fuck, this boy was the best cocksucker - ever! Bar none. That was exalted praise coming from him. Brian knew that few men had the experience and wide variety of having their cock worshiped as he had. No other man had ever done to his cock what this hot little blond did now.

 

After several more minutes of sweat-inducing, lip-biting ministrations created by the compact little blond that so enraptured him, Brian reached down to lightly tap him on the shoulder; giving him the warning he was about to shoot into his mouth. As much as he loved the thought of his release coating the walls of Justin's throat... he wanted it to be a choice and not a circumstance out of his control. Brian moaned when Justin's hand closed around his shaft, sucking him in deeper... signaling that he was ready and eager to taste Brian fully. As Justin increased his pace, it didn't take long for Brian to follow through; his back arching upwards from the bed as his fluids filled the mouth of the hungry blond.

 

Licking and sucking until he had absorbed each drop, Justin flopped on his side next to Brian... giving him a beaming smile as Brian's aftermath trembling began to cease. "Mmmm, that was hot..." Justin murmured, snuggling into the bed like a well-contented kitten.

 

"Amazing..." Brian purred, leaning over to kiss him hotly on the cheek. "It only makes me want so much more, though."

 

"Greedy aren't we, Mr. Kinney?" Justin whispered provocatively.

 

Brian emitted a sexy laugh. "With you, Mr. Taylor - always!"

 

Justin slid closer underneath the sheets, his leg sliding over Brian's... a husky laugh passing through his lips at Brian's responsive hiss. "Well then, Mr. Brian - I can't get enough - Kinney, when do I get treated to the main event?"

 

The words were barely out of Justin's mouth when Brian flipped the blond onto his back; urgent hands ripping away the sheets - his body landing firmly atop Justin's, eyes feverish and displaying a need that hadn't nearly been satisfied yet. "The main event..." Brian whispered raggedly, "begins immediately. I think little Justin needs to learn a very valuable lesson."

 

A moan followed as Justin felt his hardening cock insistently rubbing against Brian's that had already returned to full mast. "What might that be?"

 

"The lesson about teasing the hungry lion..." Brian rasped, his lips smashing down to possess Justin's, a groan escaping when he could still taste himself on the beautiful blond's mouth.

 

"Ohhh! That lesson," Justin responded, in between deep, drugging kisses... his cock rising further as he felt Brian's poking insistently at his stomach. He knew without a doubt that Brian would reach for that next level very soon. It was an intimacy they had both craved from the first night they met. His voice falling to a husky and beguiling tone, one that he felt the response to immediately by the continued quickening of Brian's cock, he whispered, "This student is more than eager to continue his lessons."

 

Brian growled, his hand reaching down between them to grasp the cock that had already begun to leak against his skin. He gave an urgent tug on it, his lips sliding into the groove of Justin's neck... tongue licking and biting at his skin. Breathing heavily into Justin's ear, Brian rasped, "Yes. I can feel just how eager you are. I have dreamt both awake and asleep of fucking your hot little ass. It's time for your classes to resume..."

 

Justin moaned as his hips bucked upward into Brian's hand. "I couldn't agree more, Professor Kinney. Fuck me now!"

 

Brian's mouth slid down Justin's chest, all en route to one direct path - feasting on the leaking cock that he knew he'd never have enough of. "Mmmm," Brian hummed, as his mouth closed around Justin's pulsing cock; a low laugh resounding in his throat as expletives fell from Justin's mouth from the sudden and bittersweet torture. Brian sucked on the mushroom head urgently, then backed off... each time he pulled away, giving slow teasing licks around the entire organ - ending with stabbing motions into the slit that continued to drip and beckon him. "So fucking good," he hissed before he deep-throated him once more, fingers reaching into his side table drawer to grab the lube and condoms.

 

"Please... Brian," Justin gasped in between broken breaths. "I want you so much."

 

Brian lifted his eyes to meet Justin's almost pained ones, his own dark and feral as he continued to taste this addictive and totally bewitching blond... his need for him only continuing to intensify. He pulled his lips off, slowly sliding his body upwards - making certain they each felt every movement, each brushing of their flesh against flesh. Brian braced his hands on the bed, one of them going to clench in the beautiful blond strands, tugging his head backward to look at him. He stared deeply into blue eyes, ones that looked up at him with such trust and longing. His heart almost stopped. Fuck. He had so many feelings for this boy, ones he hadn't thought to ever name, at least in connection to him. But he'd be a fool not to realize how much this boy had him tied up in knots. What shocked him the most was in knowing he didn't want to be freed.

 

"Don't worry, Justin. You're about to have me... all of me." He handed Justin the condom, his body burning in a desire that he knew only this man could appease. "Put it on me, Justin. Slip it on my dick."

 

Justin's hand slightly trembled as he took the condom, tearing the wrapper and slowly rolling it onto Brian's generous cock. Sweat rolling down his face, Justin softly whispered, "Just go easy. Okay?"

 

Brian flipped open the cap on the lube, coating his fingers with it, slowly sliding his fingers inside. He smiled when Justin slightly jumped. "It'll warm up. Relax, Justin. I'm going to make this an experience you'll never forget." Gingerly he moved his fingers deeper, watching Justin's every response... making certain he was handling his invasion. Despite how badly he wanted Justin and how his cock throbbed for release, he didn't intend to rush this moment. Justin's first time would be special. He vowed Justin would be happy he had waited to experience it with him. When his fingers were finally fully inside, he almost lost his resolve when Justin's hips arched to meet his thrusts. "Fuck! You make it so difficult to go slow..." Brian growled.

 

"I don't want slow, Brian..." Justin gasped. "I just want you inside me."

 

A muscle twitched in Brian's jaw as he increases his measured strokes, his fingers tapping at Justin's prostate on each deliberate pass. When Justin's head arched back and guttural moans were heard, Brian knew he was close to losing his own control. Knowing that Justin was nearly ready for him, he began the scissoring motion that would better prepare him for his entry. Going slow would be the most difficult thing he'd ever done... but he would manage. Making this good for Justin was all that mattered. "I know what you want, Justin." Brian's impassioned eyes moved over Justin's flushed, sweating, beautiful body. He looked so hot lost in the throes of passion. Brian couldn't wait to see the look on Justin's face when he was finally moving in and out of him. His fingers increasing in speed, he asked in a low rasp, "Are you ready for me, little boy?"

 

Justin groaned as he met the dark and intense eyes. "I'm more than ready. Fuck me, Brian... please, fuck me. Now!"

 

Brian chuckled as he slowly pulled his fingers free and lined his cock up with Justin's hole. "Bossy little bottom boy." He bit at his lip as he felt his cock brushing against Justin's hole, uncertain of how long he would last. He had never wanted anyone like this. Brian doubted he ever would again - unless it was a feeling directed to the blond laying open and willing beneath him. "Place your legs up on my shoulders," Brian demanded.

 

Immediately, Justin acquiesced. He didn't care how much it hurt... he didn't want any more delays. He wanted Brian. Now. When he felt Brian's cock slowly making that slide into him, he winced briefly... his breath coming in and out as he adjusted to the feel of Brian's slow, yet steady penetration. Justin's eyes remained intent on Brian's face, finding himself filled with wonder at how controlled Brian was moving. Justin knew the pace wasn't easy for Brian. The wildness that lived in Brian was always just beneath the surface. Tonight it was more than present in his eyes. The truth of the matter, Justin adored that wildness in him... just as the knowledge that he could elicit it in him totally exhilarated him.

 

Maintaining a slow and steady pace was breaking him out into a sweat from head to toe. Fuck, he wanted to pound his sweet ass - deeply and ferociously into the mattress. That first feel of Justin's ass clenching down on him had nearly been his undoing. Never had he touched, tasted, or fucked a more perfect ass. As he kept himself aware of Justin's responses to his penetration, Brian began to increase his strokes, realizing he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. By the look of need in Justin's eyes, he quickly determined he wouldn't need to. Inching forward, Brian didn't stop until his length was completely embedded within his blond beauty.

 

Justin gasped as Brian's dick hit at his prostate, even in his slow strokes, causing him to pant and grunt in pleasure. A gasp fell from his lips. "C'mon, Brian. Fuck me. Really fuck me."

 

Brian growled ferociously, his hands reaching out to clasp around Justin's hands that now began to clutch at the sheets. "Are you ready, Justin? Ready to feel how I respond to what you do to me?"

 

"Y-yes." Justin moaned as Brian began to move quicker. "I'm ready for it all."

 

Feeling Justin's ass clenching around his cock, a primal smile curved Brian's lips. "Yes," he hissed. "You are ready."

 

Breathing became erratic in both of them as Brian began to plunge in and out, his hands releasing Justin's to slide down to clasp his hips... tilting them to both meet his thrusts, but to give him the angle for the deepest penetration. "So fucking tight..." Brian whispered almost feverishly.

 

"You feel so good," Justin told him, his hand reaching down to pull at his cock that was leaking and throbbing even more now. Justin briefly lost his focus when he felt Brian losing his control... thrusting forward as if his life depended on it. His neck arched as he gave himself over to the mixed pleasure of Brian's cock moving within him, and the pulling sensation on his own cock.

 

Brian had tried to keep his thrusting more measured... but when Justin gave him that look that said he was ready for anything, and those throaty moans - Brian was completely undone. Unable to still his movements, Brian continued his deep, frenzied thrusts... their sweat-drenched skin sliding together perfectly. Brian knew Justin was close. He began to increase his motions, even more, wanting them to finish together. "Let it all go," Brian told him raggedly. "I'm right with you, Justin."

 

Justin soon shouted out his release as his hand became coated with his cum, his body quivering as Brian relentlessly pounded out his explosive release. He couldn't take his eyes off of Brian as he watched the beautiful brunet finding his special place; further elated by the knowledge that Brian's bliss had been celebrated within him. He only winced slightly as Brian pulled his cock out, silently observing as Brian removed and tied off his condom, and tossed it into the nearby trash can. "That was..."

 

"There are no words for it," Brian interrupted, as he rolled to his side, his chest rising and falling as he came back down to earth. "Only one word comes to mind. Perfect."

 

Smiling brightly, Justin agreed. "Yes. That about covers it." He yawned slightly, as he snuggled into Brian's welcoming arms. "I'd really like to shower... but I'm too tired to move."

 

"We'll take one together in a bit. Get some rest, Sunshine." Brian had no idea where that pet name came from... he only knew it felt more than right in Justin's case.

 

"Sunshine, huh?" Justin beamed further. "I could get used to that."

 

Brian chuckled, pulling him in closer. "Don't get too cocky, little fucker. You haven't turned me into a lesbian - yet!"

 

"Ewww." Justin wrinkled his nose. "Who wants one of those? I like your body parts just as they are."

 

"That's good," Brian returned. "I have a lot of plans for you regarding the use of those body parts."

 

Justin couldn't stop a subsequent yawn, even while he moved closer to his amazing lover. "I'm sure you do, Mr. Kinney. I'm sure you do."

 

Brian looked down at the blond, smiling at him as he fell quickly to sleep. He moved his hands up and down Justin's back, stroking and soothing him into a restful place. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt so complete, determining all the more - this boy would be in his life for a long time to come. He was resigned to that fact now, and he wouldn't change a thing.

 


 

Chicago, Illinois

 

Molly vaguely heard the surprised gasp behind her when the door opened and closed with a loud click. Her roommate quickly padded over to her, looking at her in shock. Placing the bowl of popcorn on the table, Molly flicked off the movie she had been watching to smile warmly at her best friend. "How was your date?"

 

"Good." Looking at her sternly, she asked, "Why are you up so late? I know you have morning classes. You never do this." Eyes piercing her shrewdly, she surmised, "More nightmares?"

 

"Yes. I need to stop being such a baby about the past and just enjoy the life I have." Molly looked up at her concerned friend, feeling guilty she so often dragged her down. "Everyone has nightmares, right?"

 

Nodding, her roommate added, "Yes... but not all have gone through the tragedies and abuse you have. Damn. I wish I could help you find him."

 

"I know, and I love you for that, Daph. If it's meant to be, we'll find each other again. I have to just believe he's safe and happy." Molly sighed, not saying that's what kept her going, convincing herself that Justin had a good and secure life now.

 

Plopping down on the sofa next to her, Daphne looked at her almost questioningly. "You have Labor Day Weekend off, right?"

 

"Yeah. Why?"

 

"Well, we have a four-day break. You know I am going home to see my parents..." Daphne prompted.

 

Molly looked at her friend blankly. "Yes."

 

"You don't have any plans, right?"

 

"Uhhh, no." Molly frowned at her roommate, wondering exactly where this was heading.

 

Daphne sighed, realizing she would have to spell it out in simpler terms. "I want you to come with me. My parents love you, and it would do you good to get away from here for a while."

 

Molly instantly became pale. "I- I don't know, Daph. Pittsburgh has so many memories."

 

"Exactly!" Daphne exclaimed. "Who knows, maybe the two of you will bump into each other on the street."

 

An eye roll followed. "Now who's been watching too many old movies? Daphne, that doesn't happen in real life... and even if it did, don't forget how many years it's been - we wouldn't even recognize each other!"

 

"Okay. Maybe not... but I think it's time you made some more positive memories in Pittsburgh... and you never know - Justin might still be there."

 

"I doubt it. My foster parents told me they searched for Justin. They said the agency said Justin fled the city. He could be anywhere..." she said in a hollow whisper.

 

Daphne pursed her lips, not wanting to say what she thought... knowing Molly genuinely loved the parents that had adopted her. She had reservations about their supposed search. In fact, she wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Justin was still living in Pittsburgh. "I know that, Molly. But going home is a good place to start... and don't forget, you'd be with me."

 

"Okay, Daph. I give in." She hugged her friend tightly, whispering into her shoulder, "Why do I even try to fight you?"

 

Giggling, Daphne answered, "That's what I'm saying! Why even try?"

 

Daphne smiled at her dear friend reassuringly, wishing her goodnight... watching her a bit sadly as she made her way to her bedroom. She hoped this trip to Pittsburgh helped her... even if it only provided a bit more closure. These persistent nightmares were not good for her... and they were definitely not normal. Something needed to happen and soon. She wished she had the money to put together an investigation, but she was struggling too. Daphne was a firm believer in fate, though. If Justin still resided in Pittsburgh, she had to believe that he would find his sister again. The bond between twins was a complex matter. She wasn't a twin, but she had studied it. Daphne couldn't help but wonder if Justin was out there feeling the same things as his sister. If that were the case - fate really needed to bring them together.

 


 

Brian was awakened by thrashing in his bed, screams of terror falling from Justin's lips. He hit the light to turn it on, looking down at Justin in distress. He shook his shoulder gently, calling out his name, "Justin? It's just a dream. Wake up."

 

Justin tossed and turned, his mind not hearing Brian - the only thing he could hear was his sister's sobs of terror...  and her accusations in the voice he remembered. "Jus, you promised! We'd never be apart. You lied to me." Justin could hear the cries echoing in her throat. "You never cared about me. Never. Never. Never." He began to mumble almost incoherently. "That's not true, Molly. I tried to find you. I love you, Molly."

 

A lone tear shimmered in one of Brian's eyes as he deciphered enough to understand. He leaned in again, pulling Justin more tightly against him. Placing his lips against Justin's ear, he whispered, "Shhh. It's going to be okay, Justin... for both you and Molly." His eyes became fierce as he fully grasped what he intended to do. Looking down at the agonized blond, he breathed in a sigh of relief once he realized he had fallen back into a more peaceful slumber. He didn't know how exactly - but he would set this right. He would find Molly. Justin's nightmares would end.

 

Brian curled his lips under as he watched the steady rise and fall of Justin's chest. Fuck, he's so beautiful and incredibly sensitive. I just want to make his life better, Brian thought. That's when it really hit him for the first time.

 

The unimaginable had happened. Brian Kinney had fallen in love.

 

TBC