- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to everyone who has commented - I really appreciate it :)

 

Chapter 4

 

“Finally,” Brian sighed as he closed the door behind himself. “I thought we’d never get out of there.”

 

Justin smiled patiently as he made his way into the room and looked around. “It was fun and I know that despite your constant moaning and groaning you had a good time as well.”

 

“I wasn’t moaning and groaning.”

 

“No? It sounded suspiciously like moaning and groaning to me,” Justin winked, before doing his best imitation of Brian’s voice. “Will they fuck off soon? How much more can they drink and dance? Isn’t a wedding supposed to be about the wedding night?”

 

“I was just asking legitimate questions,” Brian replied seriously, slowly walking over to his husband’s side - oh, how much he loved calling Justin that - and running his hands through his blond hair.

 

“Were you?” Justin asked with a raised eyebrow, leaning into Brian’s touch, before he sighed happily. “I loved today,” he said sincerely, before he ran his own hands over Brian’s chest. “And I know that you did, too.”

 

“And why would you think that?” Now it was Brian’s turn to raise his eyebrow in question.

 

“I know you, Brian Kinney,” Justin started, but was interrupted by Brian right away.

 

“Kinney-Taylor,” the older man corrected gently.

 

“Right, Kinney-Taylor. God, it’s going to take me forever to get used to that,” Justin joked, before leaning in for a quick kiss. “I love you.”

 

“I love you, too,” Brian replied into the kiss, before he sat down on the big king size bed in the suite that they had booked for their wedding night, pulling Justin down with him. “And you’re right, I enjoyed today. It was a lot less painful than I expected it to be.”

 

“Painful?” Justin frowned.

 

“You know, the speeches and all.”

 

“Remind me to kill Daphne when I next see her.”

 

“I liked her speech,” Brian smirked, earning himself a playful slap from Justin.

 

“She called you old.”

 

“Well, she was referring to her 17 year old self. I guess back then she must have thought me old.”

 

“I didn’t,” Justin said seriously, looking at Brian from sincere eyes.


“Because you knew that your emotional age far surpassed mine even back then,” Brian joked, before turning more serious. “And you were always too obsessed with me for your own good.”

 

“I wouldn’t call it obsessed. More like crazy, unequivocally in love,” Justin smiled, before he leaned in once again to claim Brian’s lips in another kiss.

 

“Lucky me,” Brian whispered into the kiss and smiled when Justin moved over and straddled his hips, deepening the kiss.

 

It didn’t take them long before they were lying on the bed, kissing passionately, hands roaming all over each other’s bodies. It was Justin who started removing Brian’s shirt, soon followed by Brian who removed Justin’s tie and shirt and then soon after his pants.

 

While they were still kissing and touching, they got rid of all their clothing and ended up naked on the big king size bed.

 

“Hmmmm, love you,” Justin moaned when he came up for breath.

 

“I think I got the message,” Brian chuckled, still trying to get his breathing back under control. He smiled at the man by his side and slowly started to run his index finger down Justin’s back side and over the round globes of his ass. After teasing the globes for a bit, Brian’s finger disappeared between them like a cruise missile in search of its target.


Justin gasped once when he felt Brian’s finger pressing against his hole and pressed back eagerly, urging the older man to push it inside.

 

Brian continued teasing his husband’s asshole for some minutes, eliciting the most desirable moans from the younger man.

 

When he felt Justin’s hands reach for his own cock, it was his turn to gasp. He didn’t think it would have been possible, but his penis got that much harder after Justin started touching it and Brian felt the excitement at the familiar touch rush all through his body.

 

Feeling that Justin was getting more impatient and pressing back more firmly against his exploring index finger, Brian finally pushed the tip of his finger inside his husband’s ass, once again marvelling at the tight heat that welcomed him. So tight. Even after all these years. Justin’s ass sure was a miracle.

 

“God, oh God… don’t stop,” Justin moaned, while he tried to keep up a rhythm as he was running his hand up and down Brian’s erection.

 

Soon after Brian entered a second finger and started scissoring movements to open up Justin’s ass for what was to come.

 

When he knew that Justin was ready to take more, he inserted a third finger and started pushing in and out again, finger fucking his more than willing husband.

 

“You like this?” Brian grinned, knowing full well how much Justin loved what he was doing. He could see it in the way he was gasping for breath, writhing on the bed, trying to press down against Brian’s fingers, urging him for more. When he removed his fingers from Justin’s ass, the younger man let out a moan of frustration at the loss of contact.

 

“Need you… need you, Brian…,” Justin got out, locking his eyes with Brian’s before he let go of Brian’s erection and slowly turned onto his back, opening his legs in invitation.

 

“And you will get me,” Brian whispered, quickly reaching for the night table, sighing in relief when he found what he was looking for. Looked like the best man and woman had prepared their suite well for their wedding night.

 

He grabbed the lube and then moved into position between Justin’s opened legs, his eyes meeting with the younger man’s.

 

Seeing the longing in Justin’s eyes, Brian handed him the lube, not surprised when Justin quickly squirted some on his fingers, before he started moving them up and down Brian’s erection once more.

 

“Jeez… you’re killing me here,” Brian moaned, loving the touch of Justin’s hands as they ran up and down his erection, before some more lube was squirted onto them and the younger man led them to his own asshole, carefully spreading the lube around it, before pushing in two lube-covered fingers. “God, you look so hot…”

 

“Not as hot as you, old man,” Justin teased breathlessly as he continued to spread the lube around his tight hole.

 

“I’ll show you who’s old,” Brian mock-threatened, before he leaned down and claimed Justin’s lips in another passion filled kiss.

 

The kiss quickly turned into more and both men were gasping for breath.


By now Justin had removed his fingers from his own backside and Brian had lined up his erection at his entrance.

 

Their gazes were locked and both men’s eyes were shining as Brian pushed in.

 

Loud moans filled the room as either man adjusted to the new sensations.

 

After a few seconds of just enjoying being connected like this, Brian started moving out and pushing back in again, setting up a frenzied rhythm that was met by Justin’s hips on each thrust.

 

It didn’t take either men long before they felt the telltale signs of their orgasms approaching.

 

Brian felt the typical clench of Justin’s tight ass muscles around his penis and he knew that the younger man was close. This only increased the tingling in his own stomach and he felt the familiar wave crush over him as it had so many times before.

 

Seconds later both men came with loud groans, each other’s names on their lips as they spilled their seeds, riding the waves of their first orgasms as married husbands.

 

They collapsed in a tangled mess of limbs on the bed and gasped for breath.

 

“Wow…,” was all Justin could say as he tried to get as much air as possible into his lungs.

 

Brian only nodded, not quite able yet to form any words.

 

Hearing the ragged breathing of his husband, Justin turned to Brian with a look of concern. “You okay?”

 

Brian just nodded, trying to smile at Justin as well as he could under the circumstances. Ever since he had a part of his lung removed, Brian’s lung capacity had been lower than for average men and especially when he was exercising or having wild sex, he would be out of breath way earlier than before. This wasn’t the first time some wild sex had gotten him out of breath, but it still concerned Justin each and every time.

 

Justin cursed himself for having allowed their coupling to get that wild and frenzied when he knew very well that Brian needed to keep an eye on his breathing. He should have made sure his husband had slowed down, instead of going along with the frenzied fuck.

 

“I’m okay,” Brian said after a minute in which he had just looked at Justin from eyes that had tried to calm the young man down. “Really,” he emphasized after he saw the doubtful look on his younger husband's face.

 

“I am sorry… I shouldn’t have…,” Justin started, but Brian rested his index finger on Justin’s lips, effectively shutting him up.

 

“Yes, you should have. I’ll be damned if I can’t fuck my husband into the mattress on our wedding night,” Brian said, only half teasing.

 

Their sex life hadn’t quieted down by any means after Brian’s lung cancer, but it sure had changed. They still had wild, frenzied, animalistic sex, but not as often as they used to before. Part of it was because of Brian’s lung capacity and because it would impact his breathing in a bad way and part of it was because both men prefered more meaningful sex when they came together. Not that they would ever admit it, but there was something to making love to each other that a wild, frenzied fuck couldn’t give them. And yet, they still had those fucks occasionally.

 

Seeing that Brian’s breathing had returned to normal and he really seemed fine, Justin smiled at the older man. “Hmmmm, you sure did…”

 

Brian smiled back, before leaning down and claiming Justin’s lips with his own. “Love you,” he whispered into the kiss, feeling his heart beat just that much faster when the sentiment was returned by Justin seconds later. God, he really had turned into a lesbian and he didn’t care one bit. Not if it meant being married to this amazing man and having him and their children by his side through this rollercoaster ride called life.

 

Rolling onto his side and off Justin’s sticky chest, Brian flopped onto his back, his eyes twinkling as he looked at him.

 

“You okay? I don’t think we’ve fucked like that in a long time…”

 

“I am good,” Justin smiled, his eyes shining with happiness. “More than good. That was just…”

 

“Wow?” Brian supplied when Justin seemed to be lost for a suitable word.

 

The younger man laughed. “You sure have a way with words.”

 

“It’s why you married me,” Brian winked, his own eyes shining with happiness as he spoke.

 

“One of the many, many reasons, yes.”

 

Justin carefully moved over and rested his head on Brian’s shoulder, lazily running his fingers over the scar on his torso that would be a constant reminder of the older man’s fight against lung cancer. It had become a thing Justin did and while it had bothered Brian a bit in the beginning, having been very self-conscious about the scar, he now knew that it was just something Justin did, something that showed Justin that he was alright and still there. Just like Justin had loved to run his fingertips over the scar from his c-sections. The younger man just had a weird fascination with Brian’s scars.

 

When Brian had asked him once why he was always tracing the scars, Justin had just replied quietly that they reminded him of what they had already made it through and what they had already achieved together as a couple and that to him the scars weren’t something bad, but a reminder that they were still here and together.

 

In the end Brian had just accepted that and knew that it was something that Justin loved doing and probably needed to do. So who was he to stop him?

 

“It felt different, you know?” Justin said quietly, his fingers never leaving the scar on Brian’s chest.

 

“I know,” the older man agreed, knowing that Justin was referring to their first time having sex as a married couple. And even though it sounded absolutely ridiculous, it had felt different. As if they had been even more connected than they had been before. Brian hadn’t thought that possible, but that was how it had felt. As if being married had brought them even closer. And he hadn’t thought that possible, he had thought that they had already been as close as was possible. Now he knew better. “I feel even more connected to you than I ever did before.”

 

“Yeah,” Justin agreed, giving Brian his best sunshine smile.

 

“You look happy,” Brian stated, turning onto his side and watching the smile he loved more than anything else in the world. It was ridiculously romantic and lesbionic, but it was true, Justin was his sunshine. He brought light into his world at the darkest times and now he knew that the young man would always be by his side and would always continue to do so.

 

“I am. Ridiculously happy. Are you?”

 

Brian nodded, before leaning over and claiming Justin’s lips in a gentle kiss. “I never really knew what I was missing in life until I met you and… I know I’ve never made it easy for you and God knows you have shown more patience with me than any human would have deserved, but I just want to thank you for never giving up on me… even when I made it impossible to love me…”

 

“Brian,” Justin said quietly, noting how Brian’s tone of voice had gone from playful to serious.

 

“No,” Brian went on, his gaze never leaving Justin’s. “I know I don’t deserve you and I don’t deserve our family, not after what I have done to you, but… I am grateful every fucking day that you are by my side and find it in you to love me and our children, because… I don’t know what I would do without you or them. You gave me a second chance when I didn’t deserve one and… I just want you to know that I will never stop being grateful for the day you deemed me worthy of your love. I… know I don’t deserve you, but I sure as hell am fucking glad to have you by my side and I’ll never let you go. You’re stuck with me now, Sunshine,” Brian ended, a single tear running down his cheek.


Justin looked at his husband from warm eyes and gently wiped away his tear. “I don’t know how not to love you,” he whispered, his voice honest and sincere. “I tried not to, but… I don’t know how. I just love you. It’s as easy as that. And I know that you don’t see it that way, but I am the luckiest man alive to be loved by you. When you love someone, you give them your whole heart. You don’t just love someone a bit. When you love someone, you love them with all you have to give and I am so grateful that you love me and our children like that. I know that you tend to only see the bad sides of yourself and I hope that with time I can make you see what I see when I look at you: I see the most loving, most caring, most generous man I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I see a man that would give anything for me and our children. I see a man that would give his own life if it meant making us happy, a man that is so selfless, he has always put our well-being before his own. No, I don’t see a perfect man, but I don’t need a perfect man. I need a man that loves me the way you do and only you can. I don’t need perfect, Brian. I need you. It’s as simple as that. I love you and I need you to love me back. And knowing that you do… knowing that you married me today in front of all our friends and families… you have no idea how happy that makes me. I feel like I could burst from the happiness I feel right now.”

 

“Don’t… I don’t want to know what they’ll charge us for cleaning up that mess,” Brian joked, though it was obvious how moved he was by Justin’s words.

 

Knowing that Brian was done talking about his feelings for the moment and knowing that this was his cue to change the topic, Justin decided to go along. He laughed at Brian’s statement and then slowly climbed over and straddled his husband’s hips.

 

“Yeah, better let them charge us for cleaning up other messes,” Justin agreed, before he leaned down for a gentle kiss, deciding to show Brian in other ways how worthy he was of Justin’s love and just how much Justin loved him.

 

“What other messes might those be?” Brian raised an eyebrow, smirking at his husband.

 

“Hmmmm, you’ll see,” Justin smirked back, before he slowly started to kiss down Brian’s neck, then down his chest along the scar from his lung surgery to his bellybutton, then following the treasure trail down to his rapidly hardening cock.

 

Justin kissed the now fully erect penis as well, before gently sliding it into his mouth and giving Brian a well deserved blow job. Instead of letting him come in his own mouth though, Justin had other ideas and let go off the erection when he felt Brian getting close to his orgasm. Instead he licked past Brian’s balls to his asshole, now having moved inbetween Brian’s legs and lifting them up over his shoulders.


When Justin had made it to his final destination, he pushed his tongue inside the tight hole, gently opening up the muscle.

 

Brian was writhing and gasping, clearly enjoying the rim job he received thanks to Justin and neither men could help thinking back to a rim job so many years ago when an experienced 29-year old stud had given a 17-year old virgin the first rim job of his life. Who would have thought that night that they would still be together 20 years later, would even be married? Clearly not them, that much was obvious to either of them.

 

Once again stopping before Brian was ready to ride the waves of his orgasm, Justin sat up and looked at his husband from loving eyes. “Don’t come yet. I want you to come with me buried deep inside you,” he whispered huskily and Brian could only nod, his eyes glazing over with lust.

 

God, he loved it when Justin made love to him and he knew that unlike their frenzied coupling earlier that night, this would be making love. Justin had always been incredibly careful and tender when fucking him and had always made sure that Brian would enjoy the experience as much as he did.

 

It was no secret that Brian didn’t enjoy bottoming as much as Justin did, but when he did, which was a lot more often than people would probably expect, Justin always made sure that it was a good experience for Brian as well. And hell, Brian loved it when he felt Justin’s thick cock slide into his tight tunnel and hit that sweet spot that made his feelings explode.

 

He felt his excitement and anticipation build when he saw Justin spread lube on his fingers once more and started to prepare him for what was to come.

 

Justin slowly and carefully continued where his tongue had left off and opened him up expertly, before reaching for the night table once more and reaching for a condom.

 

That was the only downside to Justin fucking him. The condoms to avoid getting pregnant. Since Justin couldn’t get pregnant, Brian could fuck him without a condom whenever he wanted, but the other way around, they always needed to be careful.

 

They had talked about it and after Vicky had been born and everything they had been through with the lung cancer and her being a premie, they had decided that they wouldn’t tempt fate again and would just be happy with the family they had. They loved their three children and were happier than either of them had ever thought they could be, so it had been a mutual decision to go back to condoms when Justin was fucking Brian.

 

This was probably the only time Brian was looking forward to getting older. Much like women went through their menopause, men went through their andropause which would mean that they couldn’t get pregnant any longer at the end of it. Unfortunately, Brian wasn’t quite there yet, but this was the one thing about getting older that he didn’t mind: Finally being able to have Justin fuck him without a condom again.

 

He watched as Justin slipped on the condom and then positioned himself at Brian’s entrance. Brian gasped at the intrusion when Justin entered him, but as usual, the slight pain passed quickly and then turned into pleasure right away.

 

Justin quickly set up a slow, meticulous rhythm and expertly made love to Brian in the way only he could. It didn’t take either men long to reach their climaxes again and Justin groaned deeply when he felt Brian’s muscles spasm around his erection, telling him that Brian was about to be hit by his waves of pleasure. Sure enough a second later the older man came all over his chest which only made Justin come faster and spill his seed inside the condom inside his husband’s body.

 

When they were both done riding their orgasms, Justin leaned down and claimed Brian’s lips in a soft kiss, not quite ready yet to pull out of the tight warmth that was his husband.


They stayed like that for what felt like forever, before Justin started moving again. He looked up at Brian with a proud grin, looking like the cat that had eaten the canary.

 

“Say it,” he urged Brian, grinning at him even wider.

 

“You already know it, Sunshine,” Brian teased, enjoying the pout on Justin’s face.

 

“Still, say it.”

 

Brian sighed dramatically, then pulled Justin closer and held him in a tight hug. “No one can fuck like you can. You are the one man I’d bottom for again and again.”

 

“And don’t you forget it,” Justin grinned, enjoying the praise, knowing that it was ridiculous that Brian’s praise of his sexual abilities made him feel so proud. Well, he was only human after all. And praise from the stud was true praise indeed.

 

“Never,” Brian smiled, kissing Justin once more.

 

After kissing lazily for a couple of minutes, they reluctantly pulled apart, knowing that they both needed a shower.

 

For once the shower stayed rather timid and after they came out of the bathroom, Brian opened the bottle of champagne they found in a cooler and started the jacuzzi in the next room of their suite. They settled in the jacuzzi with their glasses and sighed happily, clinking their glasses together.

 

“To you, Justin Kinney-Taylor,” Brian raised his glass, only to have it met by Justin’s.

 

“And to you, Brian Kinney-Taylor,” he smiled, before taking a sip. “God, this is the life,” he sighed happily, enjoying the champagne and the relaxing effects the jacuzzi had on his body.

 

They stayed in the jacuzzi for more than an hour, nearly drinking the whole bottle of champagne, while talking about this and that and inbetween kissing lazily.

 

Around 3am, they decided that it was probably time to head to bed, seeing how they had scheduled breakfast with their family for 10am, before they would be off on their honeymoon to Hawaii, where they had booked a week in a luxurious villa right by the ocean.

 

It would be the first time they would be travelling on a holiday on their own without their children and while both men were quite excited at the prospect of it only being the two of them and them being able to have sex whenever they wanted without having to be careful of what their children might hear or see, they also knew that they would miss their family like crazy.

 

They snuggled in each other’s arms as they got comfortable in the big bed.

 

“I love you, Brian. Thank you for today,” Justin whispered sleepily, feeling his tiredness finally catch up with him.

 

“No, thank you. You have no idea how much you and the kids mean to me,” Brian whispered, pulling Justin that much closer and smiling when he felt the small fingers of his husband settling on his chest once more to caress his scar as he always did before he fell asleep. “I love you, Sunshine.”

 

Soon after both men were asleep, enjoying their first night as husbands in each other’s arms.

 

The End

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is it - I hope you all enjoyed this little story :) 

I will be back in 2021 with a new story, so until then: Have happy holidays and a happy new year! It can only get better in 2021!

Stay safe everyone :) 

The End.
Moffel83 is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked The Wedding also liked 275 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Back for Good Universe. The previous story in the series is Through Sickness and Health. The next story in the series is Family Matters.