- Text Size +

The next morning Brian had woken up. He couldn't help but look at Justin who was sound asleep. Brian started kissing Justin's neck, oh god he tasted perfect. Justin started waking up

"Bbbbbrian wwwwhat are you dddoing? Justin asked

"I'm having a taste and you taste like sweet honey" Brian replied "Do you want me to stop?" brian was hoping Justin would say no

"Nnnno iii like iit" Justin replied

Brian carried on kissing Justin on his back as his hands moved down to Justin's ass. Brian loved feeling Justin's ass. Brian moved his mouth down lower . He pulled Justin's cheeks apart and kissed his hole. Justin shot up

"Bbbbbbrian tttttthat iiiis wwwwrong. You sssshouldn't touch tthere. It is ddddirty" Justin was saying. 

Brian moved back up to Justin and took him in his arms

"Who said it was wrong and dirty?" Brian asked

"Mmmmy dddad" Said Justin

"And look where he is Justin. In prison." Brian replied back being sarcastic. Justin went to move but Brian held him firmly. 

"As long as it's 2 consenting adults and both are clean then it is totally fine. I promise you and I never break a promise. I want to show you the joy's that 2 men can have together" Brian told Justin, looking into his beautiful eyes.

Brian moved his lips closer to Justin's. It would be upto Justin if he wanted to seal them together. Brian was going to move away when Justin put his lips onto Brian's then moved back.

"Justin what's wrong?" Brian asked worriedly

"I'm sssscared" Justin said shaking

"We can just kiss and cuddle and see how you go," Brian said. He knew he would need a lot of patience with Justin but he didn't mind. For the first time he was in love and brian would make sure they were always together no matter what.

"Yyyyes iii wwwould llllike ttthat" Justin replied

Brian swooped down and kissed Justin hard. They only came up for air for a few seconds then they would be back to kissing again. Brian moved his fingers down to his own cock that was leaking precum, wiped some on his finger and then found Justin's hole and slipped 1 finger inside. Justin could't protest as Brian wouldn't stop kissing him. Brian then slipped 2 fingers into Justin and soon found his prostate. 

Justin was withering beside him. He tried to move his mouth, but Brian only gave him a couple of seconds then he was back to kissing him again.

Brian was now very very hard. He hadnt' had sex for nearly a year. 

Justin got his good arm and pulled Brian on top of him. Justin didn't know what he was doing but it felt the right thing to do. He tried getting his bad arm up to pull Brian's hair but it didn't work, so Justin just used his left arm instead. 

Brian couldn't get enough of Justin. He was horny and he wanted everybit of justin. He was moving his body up and down Justin so their cock's were rubbing together, as he was still kissing him. Brian got some lube onto his finger's and entered one finger into Justin's hole and then two. He then withdrew his fingers and put his cock at Justin's hole.

"You ready," Brian panted in Justin's ear,

Justin just nodded. Brian entered Justin, stopping sometimes to allow Justin to adjust. When Justin was ready Brian thrusted harder and harder, both had sweat pouring down their faces. Soon Brian felt Justin shoot his load over their stomachs. Then Brian felt himself cum so hard he passed out. When Brian had come to the first thing he saw was Justin crying. He felt his heart break into pieces. 

"Justin baby " Brian said reaching for Justin's hand

"Bbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrian" Justin eventually got out "III ttthought you hhhad ddddied" sobbed Justin

"Oh Justin" Brian pulled Justin into his arms "I passed out because I have never cum that hard."

"Wwwwas i o.k?" Justin asked

"Baby you were brilliant as always and you cleaned up all the mess too" Brian said smiling

"Wwwell iiit wwwas mmainly me that was mmesssy and mmmy bbbbotttom "Justin said blushing. 

Brian went to say something when he realised what Justin had said. "Did you say your ass was messy? You mean like on the cheeks?"

"Nnnno inside." Justin noticed Brian's face "Dddddid iiii ddddo ssssssomething wwwrong, oh good ii dddid, ii bbbetter gggo and of he went to get his clothes and go. 

Brian heard his door open and jumped out of bed, got dressed and went to get Justin.It was lucky Justin couldn't walk far as Brian soon caught up to him.

"Justin please don't go" Brian turned Justin around and saw he was crying.

"Wwwwwhy ddddoesn't aaaanyone wwwwant mmmmmmmmme?" Justin sobbed

Brian pulled Justin into his arms

"I want you Justin. I want you alot" Brian whispered into Justin's neck, then he lifted Justin's chin and kissed him. 

Justin couldn't walk back as he was tired and his leg was hurting, so Brian carried him, bridal style.

"Yyyyou cccarried me over ttthe threshold" giggled Justin

Justin's giggle made him hard. He laid Justin on his back on the couch.

"Mmmmm you want to be the wife do you baby" Brian breathed into Justin's ear as he undressed him. "You want me to make love to you every night and every morning. You want me to suck your cock as you make dinner?"

Justin just groaned

"Now i'm going to turn you over and lick that beautiful ass of yours, and it's not wrong. Just relax" and with that Brian turned him over and rimmed Justin for ages. He got his tongue deep inside Justin. Justin was on the verge of cumming so Brian stopped and then started again. When Brian stopped and pulled his tongue out Justin felt a loss, That was until Brian got his cock and put it inside Justin and started thrusting.

Brian was loving the feeling of his bare cock inside Justin. He felt Justin shudder as he came and then he let himself come inside Justin.They both collapsed on the couch Brian still in Justin.

"You know what it means now I have unloaded my sperm in you?" asked Brian

"Nnnno, is it ggggood?" Asked Justin nervously

"Very good. It means we are now together and we can't have anyone else.You are my everything" As he was saying this he was getting harder and so was Justin, soon Justin came again and Brian emptied more cum into Justin, But he didn't stop. Everytime he unloaded his cum into Justin he would get hard and empty more. After 12 times (A record for him) He was fully emptied. He pulled out then cuddled up to Justin. They both fell asleep

Three hours later and Justin woke up to Brian's phone ringing. He tried waking Brian up but he was dead to the world. Justin knew Brian was waiting for a call from someone called Rydder, so decided he would try and answer it

"Hhhhhello Bbbbbrian's PPhone" Justin said

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" the voice screecheed down the phone 

"Jjjjjjjjj mmmmmy nnnnname iiiis jjjjjussssttttt i mmmean " then Justin stopped. Why wouldn't the words come out? "Mmmmmmmm nnnnnname iiis jjjjjuuuu" Than Michael interrupted

"PUT BRIAN ON YOU SPEECH IMPAIRED FUCKER"

Little did he know that Brian had woken and heard Justin struggling and Michael shouting. He came over kissed Justin and took the phone

"Hello Michael, Just a friendly warning, but you ever speak like that again then i shall come back, cut of your balls and ram them down your throat, is that understood"

"Get rid of the trick because i got news and you have to join me"

"What news is that?" Brian asked. He wondered what Michael had got himself into now,

"I got high and drunk at a bareback party and i got fucked lots and now i have hiv" Said Michael

"And what has that to do with me. You want me to cure you"

"No I need to fuck you bare so i can give it to you, then we shall be proper lovers and you'll have to be faithful to me, then we can get married. I shall get the marriage licence ready and book a day. Will call you back when i have booked a venue and date" With that Michael hung up.

Brian just stood with his phone in his hand in bewilderment. Michael wants to give him hiv. WTF. Brian turned as he felt a hand on his arm. He knew Justin had heard everything. 

"Hhhhhe nnnnnot nnnnice" Justin stammered

"No Justin he isn't. Don't answer my phone anymore ok" Justin nodded.

IIII wwwwas tttrying ttto help." Justi told Brian

"I know baby. What i'm going to do is buy you a phone" Brian started before justin interrupted

"Nnnnnnnnnoooo" Justin was desperate. He didn't want a phone to speak to people

"Justin, it's only so people can message that phone and then i can call them back on my phone. I promise you that you don't have to answer it ok" Brian hoped he had reassured Justin enough. Justin nodded reluctantly. Brian phoned the phone company he was with and arranged to have the phone sent to him within a couple of hours. 

"We have a couple of hours to spare, i wonder what we can do" Brian said winking at Justin

"Food" Justin replied grinning.

"We can eat as i set the phone up. In the meantime I want you and only you" and brian lifted Justin up and carried him to bed.

They were on their 4th round when the door went. Justin's phone had arrived. Brian ordered the food and as they were eating Brian had set the phone up. 

Justin went to wash up as Brian made a phone call. 

"Emmett it's me" Brian quickly said before Emmett wondered who the number belonged to.

"Why are you calling on a different number?"

"This is a different phone. This phone is to message me on then i will phone you back on my phone, but never and i mean never give this number to Michael" Brian warned Emmett

"Give this number to Vic and Ted but NO ONE else."

"I promise Brian, but can i ask what is going on" Emmett asked

Brian told Emmett everything Michael had said.

"What a sick bastard. You don't give someone hiv because you were stupid enough to get it" Emmett said in disgust. Emmett heard someone call out to Brian. He strained his ears to listen

"Bbbbbrian are you cccoming tto bbbed sssoon?" He heard a voice ask Brian. 

"In a minute. You go and get the shower started and i'll come and wash your back" He heard Brian reply. 

"Brian who is that. He sounds delightful" Said Emmett

"Justin and he'll be 17 in 2 days time" said Brian proudly.

"Well we will have to come and celebrate with him"

"Who's we?" Asked Brian

"Me of course, Ted and Vic." Emmett said clapping his hands

"Ok but i must warn you and the guys, that Justin has been totally alone since he was 10, then he was in a coma for 6mths and then rehab for 18mths. After that he went to foster families where he was beaten and nearly raped. He has disabilities but he has a heart of gold. So when you see him just be gentle and let him come to you." Brian knew he had to tell the other what was wrong with justin.

"That's ok Brian. We will see you in 2 Days which will be saturday."

"Bye Emmett" Brian put the phone down and joined Justin in the shower. They went to bed and straight to sleep cuddled in eachothers arms.