- Text Size +

 

The next morning Brian was awake early. He had to go to work and he wanted to pick a birthday gift for Justin. He shook Justin awake.

"Justin i have to go to work today, but i will be home tonight. Remember don't answer the landline. I'll see you tonight" Brian leant down and gave Justin a kiss on the lips and then he was gone.

Justin decided to go back to sleep. He didn't have anything to do but decided to tidy later.

Brian was hard at work working on a presentation. He had a meeting in an hour and he wanted it to be perfect. It was for a company called Brown Athletics.

There was a knock on his office door,

"Enter" Brian shouted out

In walked Cynthia.

"Debbie is on the line for you" She said.

"Debbie how lovely to hear from you" Brian said

"Congratulations Brian. I'm so happy for you. I can't for you to be my son in law, though i must say i was quite surprised"

"What the fuck are you talkling about. Have you been on the drugs and drink again" Brian sneered.

"Micheal and you getting married" Debbie said cheerfully

"Me and Michael are definitely not getting married." Brian replied

"Look here Brian, Michael has shown me the marriage licence and booked the day so don't let him down again" Debbie said

"Debbie, whatever Michael told you was a lie. I only found out myself last night what he was going to do." Brian felt a headache coming on. "

"What the fuck made him think you were getting married" Debbie asked.

"All I know is that he phoned me last night to say he has HIV and wants me to get it so we can be together." Brian replied "I have to go Deb. I got a presentation to do"

"O.k Brian, But we will speak later" And with that Debbie hung up.

Brian took some tablets for his headache and went to the boardroom for his meeting.

At lunchtime Brian told Cynthia he was going out. 

"Anywhere nice" Cynthia asked

"I want to get a gift but not sure what to get. Do you want to come and help? Brian asked.

"Let me go and grab my bag and coat then we shall be off" Cynthia said happily. And off she went.

They were walking down the streets of New York and Brian was telling her about Justin. Cynthia saw his eyes light up and knew Brian had finally found the one.

"How is your other problem going, You know any trouble getting it up?" Cynthia enquired.

"Nope not a problem" Brian answered bashfully. That was the first time she had ever seen Brian blush.

They came to a jewellery store. They went inside and looked around. Brian found a lovely bracelet that he thought was perfect for Justin. It was very masculine. It was platinum and had a couple of blue diamonds on it. It was very expensive but Brian thought Justin was worth it. The assistant asked if he wanted the gift wrapped which Brian rapidly said yes. He hated wrapping gifts. Brian's phone started ringing but Brian ignored it. He saw Cynthia look at him with a strange expression on her face.

"I'll tell you later," Brian told her. He didn't think that was a conversation to have in the shop.

They made their way back to Kinnetik where Brian did tell Cynthia everything. Brian thought of Cynthia as a very close friend.

"Tomorrow Emmett, Ted and Vic are coming for Justins birthday. Would you like to come as well?" Brian asked her.

"Yes I would love to. I will bring a cake. How old is he going to be?" Cynthia asked

"17" Brian replied. Brian saw the shock in Cynthia's face.

"Before you say anything, yes I know I'm 29 and I'm 12yrs older, but we have really connected together. He makes me smile and laugh. The sex is fantastic. I know people are going to judge me but i don't give a fuck. I'm happy and Justin is happy." Brian replied proudly.

"I'm pleased for you Brian and I can't wait to meet him tomorrow," Cynthia said. 

Brian decided to close a bit early. He wanted to go home to Justin.

 

Justin had had a busy day. After he had slept for a bit longer, he decided to wash the bedding and what clothes were in the laundry basket, but he didn't know how to work the washing machine. Because of the head injury Justin found things got scrambled up in his head, so following instructions was hard for him. Brian had told him about the cleaning lady called Sue, so Justin decided to leave the washing to her. Justin was bored so decided to watch some tv.

Brian arrived home to find the t.v on and Justin asleep. He went into the bedroom to hide the gift and then went to wake Justin up.

"Justin baby time to wake up" Brian said, giving Justin a little shake.

"Bbbrian your home" said Justin opening his eyes.

"I brought chinese home for dinner. I'll get the plates ready" said Brian, and he went into the kitchen.

They finished dinner, cleared away and went and showered where Brian made love to him. They fell asleep wrapped in eachothers arms.

The next morning Brian woke up first and looked at Justin. He pulled the blanket down that was covering Justin so he could see Justin's lovely cock. Brian licked his lips and bent down to taste Justin's cock. Brian was busy licking and sucking Justin's cock when Justin started stirring.

"Mmmmmmmm" Mumbled Justin as he was gripping the sheets.

Brian kept sucking him until he could feel Justin's cock swell in his mouth before Justin came hard down his throat. Brian crawled back upto Justin and kissed him. Justin opened his mouth and tasted himself on Brian's tongue.

"Happy birthday baby" Said Brian.

Brian got out of bed and got the gift out of the wardrobe.

"This is for you Sunshine" Brian told Justin as Justin took the gift. 

Justin opened the gift. He loved it. Justin leapt onto Brian's lap, who was sitting next to Justin on the bed, and kissed him all over his face. 

"TTThank you BBrian. IIII lllove it"

Brian helped Justin put the bracelet on.

"It looks perfect on you" 

The both started kissing and things started getting heated. Brian laid on his back as Justin started kissing down his chest. Justin bit on the first nipple then licked it to cool it and did the same with the other one. He continued kissing down until he came to Brian's cock and started licking it. Justin liked the taste.He carried on until he came to Brian's ass.

He remembered how he felt when Brian had rimmed him. Could he do it to Brian, Justin wondered. He slowly poked his tongue out and took a small lick. It tasted heavenly, So Justin continued. He put his tongue far inside Brian and moved his tongue around.

Brian was writhing around. He had felt Justin kissing his way down his body and wanted to see how far Justin would go. Brian had never been rimmed before or had anal sex so this feeling was new to him. He felt Justin put a finger inside him and then 2. Brian got the lube and coated Justin's cock with it. He then laid back  and willed himself to relax.

Justin was nervous. 

"Bbbbrian iiii cccan't" stuttered Justin

"Yes you can" Replied Brian "Just do it slowly and give me time to adjust ok"

Justin nodded and slowly pushed into Brian, stopping some of the way so Brian could adjust. Once he was all the way in he started moving slowly. He couldn't move fast with his bad arm and leg.

Brian wanted harder and faster so he got Justin to pull out and lay down. Brian then sat astride Justin and slowly eased Justin's cock inside him. Once he was fully seated he started bouncing and moving hard and fast. He could feel himself get bigger before he squirted all over Justin's chest and stomach. Soon he felt Justin spunk filling his ass. Boy that felt good. 

Brian slowly lifted himself off Justin. He was sore but a good sore. He laid down next to Justin and Justin put his head on Brian's chest. They both fell asleep.

Buzzing on the door intercom woke them up from their sleep. Brian went over and answered.

"Yes" Said Brian

"Honey it is the 3 amigos and Cynthia" Replied Emmett.

"Hang on emmett" Said Brian. 

Brian walked to the bedroom. 

"Justin go in the shower and warm it up and i will come and join you in a minute" said Brian giving Justin a kiss on the lips then went to answer the door.

Emmett, Ted, Vic and Cynthia came up the stairs. Cynthia carrying a cake and Emmett and Vic carrying a takeout bag. Ted was carrying some bottles of wine.

They all hugged Brian when they saw him. 

"We have missed you," said Vic sadly.

"I'm here, just a phone call away" replied Brian.

"Where's the birthday boy?" asked Emmett enthusiastically. 

"In the shower." Replied Brian grinning. "I'll just get showered then I will bring him out." Then he walked away.

Emmett noticed the way Brian was walking and nodded to the other's.

"What does that mean?" asked Cynthia.

"That my dear lady means that our ex-stud likes to have his ass fucked, Just like the rest of us" replied Emmett as he went to get the glasses.