- Text Size +

 

Brian went into the living room with Justin holding Brian's hand very tight. 

"Everyone, this is Justin," Brian told the others. "Justin, this is Emmett, Ted and Vic," Brian told Justin, pointing to each one in turn.

They all noticed how young and nervous Justin was.

"Hello Justin, I'm very pleased to meet you," said Vic holding out his hand. 

Justin shook Vic's hand.

"Nnnnice tttto mmmmeet you ttto" said Justin nervously.

Brian turned Justin around to face him.

"Remember Justin to speak nice and slow o.k. I promise no one and I mean no one is going to hurt you. These are good friends of mine." Brian said, trying to reassure him. He gave Justin a quick peck  on the lips.

Emmett and Ted said their hellos.

"Nice to meet you Justin and happy birthday. I'm Cynthia. I work for Brian who forgot to introduce me, the bloody baboon he is" Cynthia said, breaking the ice.

Justin laughed and Brian smiled

Emmett came up next "Happy birthday Justin. Aren't you just mighty fine. How old are you?"

"17 ttttttoday" Justin replied.

"Before anyone says anything, yes I am 12 years older than Justin but we make eachother happy and that's all we care about." Brian told everyone. He didn't want it to become a big issue.

"Oh my that's a lovely bracelet you got there" Said Emmett looking at Justin's bracelet.

"Bbbbbrian gggot it fffor me as a gggift" Replied Justin, showing everyone his gift.

Emmett, Ted and Vic had also got Justin a gift. It was a lovely blue cashmere sweater. 

"Ttttthankyou. It's lllovely." Said Justin smiling. He loved it. He went to go and put it in the bedroom.

"What's wrong with his arm and leg?" Asked Vic.

Brian looked back at the bedroom to make sure Justin wasn't coming back and told them quietly.

"Justin's dad threw him against a wall and then got an ornament and kept smashing it on his head. Justin was unconscious. He was in a coma for 6months and then rehab for 18months. He has basically been on his own since then."

"Oh my god, what a bastard. Where is the dad now?" Asked Ted.

"Pppprison" 

They all turned around and saw Justin standing there. 

"We weren't being nosy or rude Justin." Said Emmett feeling guilty.

"Actually Justin I might be able to help." Said Vic.

Brian lifted his eyebrow meaning for Vic to carry on. Justin went to sit next to Brian.

"As Brian knows i used to live in New York. I met a great friend who is a therapist, and he might be able to help you. I can always ask him, if you don't mind of course." Vic told Justin.

"What do you think Justin.?" Brian asked.

"Cccccc i  use a dddiffrent nnname?" Justin replied.

"Why?" Asked Brian unsure what Justin meant.

"Mmmmmmy dddad mmmmight find out." Said Justin nervously.

"Your worried people will know who you are and your dad might find you and still hurt you somehow. Am i right." Asked Cynthia. She worked out Justin was still scared of his dad even though he was in prison.

Justin nodded his head. 

Brian thought for a moment and then looked at Vic.

"Call your friend and say his name is Justin Kinney." Brian told Vic. "And that he will be accompanied by his husband."

"Bbbbut Bbbbrian wwwe are nnnot mmmarried. And ddon't you hhhave tto bbbe 18 tttto ggget married." Asked Justin.

"Nope. At the moment it is 16 but they are changing it to 18, so we will go to Vermont tomorrow and get married,  just sign papers for domestic partnership and then change your name and everything will work out fine." Smiled Brian "Vic, make the appointment for a couple of weeks time and by then everything should be sorted."

"Will do Brian" Said Vic and went off to make his call.

There was a knock at the door and Brian looked at Emmett and Ted.

"Who the fuck is that?" Demanded Brian.

"We haven't invited anyone Brian, honestly." Said Ted.

"I'll get it." Cynthia said as she got up.

Next thing Debbie came into the room.

"Brian i need to know what the fuck.....Emmett, Ted and Cynthia, what the bleeding hell are you lot doing here?" Debbie demanded.

"We came because Brian invited us" Said Vic as he came back into the room. "4 weeks time is the appointment." Vic whispered to Brian and Justin. They both nodded and Brian said thankyou. It was then that Debbie noticed Justin.

"Who the fuck is he?" Shouted Deb.

Everyone saw Justin sweating and starting to panic. 

"Sis stop shouting" Said Vic.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do." Said Debbie, who was still shouting.

"Deb can you please lower your voice." Brian said to Debbie. "This is Justin and he is 17 today and he doesn't like people shouting."

"Nice to meet you Justin." Debbie said to Justin. 

"He's a bit young for you isn't he Brian?" Debbie said to Brian.

"Only 12 years difference. That is nothing these days. We are going to Vermont tomorrow to get married." Brian replied.

"MARRIED" shrieked Debbie. 

"Yes, you got a problem with that?" Asked Brian.

"What about Michael?" Asked Debs.

"Michael thinks me and him are going to get married, well that is fucking crap. I told you that he got HIV from fucking bareback and now he wants to give it to me so we can be together. Fat chance." Brian told Debbie.

"That's why i came. I needed to hear you say it again before I spoke to him. Did you know he has got the marriage license and booked the day." Asked Debbie.

"Wwwwwhy ddddid hhhe bbbook it?" Justin asked Debbie.

Vic and Brian saw the way Debbie looked at Justin as he spoke. Brian went to say something to her but Vic got there first.

"Sis Justin had some brain injury but that is getting sorted so stop looking at him. And Justin the reason why Michael booked it, is because he has been in love with Brian for years, But Brian has only loved him like a brother."

"How are the munchers?" Brian asked Debs.

Justin looked confused.

"That's what Brian calls lesbians" Explained Emmett.

"Mel is just over 4 months now. She is really beginning to show. Lindsey wants you to give a sample because, and  I quote 'I lost Brian's baby'. That's all she says. And no-one has seen or heard from Rex. I'm actually worried about him" Debbie was telling them. 

"Rrrex?" Asked Justin Curiously.

"Rex is expecting Michaels baby," Said Ted.

Justin looked really confused so they all told him the story from start to finish.

"When i get back to Pittsburgh then i will ask around about Rex if you want?" Emmett offered.

"If you don't mind Emmett. I would really appreciate it." Said Debbie, giving Emmett a small smile.

"Where are all of you staying tonight, because if you haven't booked anywhere then you can stay here if you want to. I'm just going to book our flights....hang on Justin, do you have a passport?" Asked Brian.

Justin shook his head.

"Shit" Brian shouted with frustration."Do you have a birth certificate or anything?"

Again Justin shook his head.

"Now what?" Asked Brian.

"Let me get in touch and tell them the situation and what is the best thing to do. We can easily get a copy of Justin's birth certificate from the town hall. He's mother died and his dad is in prison so there has to be a way." Cynthia said to Brian. She then walked off to make the call.

"Why is your dad in prison Justin, if you don't mind me asking?" Asked Debbie.

Brian, Emmett, Ted and Vic explained what happened. By the end Debbie had tears streaming down her face.

Debbie went upto Justin and hugged him. "Don't worry, you have got all of us to protect you now" Debbie told him.

Just then Cynthia came back. 

"All sorted. All we need is a copy of the birth certificate and that's that." Cynthia reported happily.

"I'll just go and do that then" Said Brian getting up.

"Too late!" Said Cynthia laughing. "I already phoned and it's coming by courier within the next 2hrs."

Brian got up and gave Cynthia a kiss on the cheek. "If i wasn't gay then you would be the perfect wife."

Cynthia blushed as the others laughed.

Debbie had something on her mind.

"Out with Deb's. I know you got something to say" Said Brian.

"I was wondering if we could come and watch the wedding. I would love to welcome Justin as a son-in-law." Said Debbie quietly.

"Ddebbie is your mmmum?" Asked Justin.

"I'm not his biological mum. His real one is a drunken bitch. I've raised him since he was 14." Said Debbie proudly.

"Do you mind if they come Justin?" Asked Brian.

Justin shook his head.

Brian got up. "Well I had better go and book the wedding and hotel" And he went to study.

Emmett had cooked them a fantastic lunch. When Lunch had finished, a courier had come with a copy of Justin's birth certificate. Justin and Brian headed off to go and get Justin an emergency passport.

By the time night came Justin and Brian headed off to bed, everyone else was chatting and having a drink. That's when they heard moaning ‘Faster, Harder, Yes right there. Aaaaaargh' That went on for a couple of hours.Then it all went quite, So everyone went to bed. 

The next morning everyone was up and getting ready for the flight. Brian looked at Justin. He ,Brian, would be coming back a married man and he couldn't wait to be married to the man he loved and made him complete.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm not sure how Justin would of got a passport in his situation.