- Text Size +

That day they landed in Vermont. Justin was tired from the journey, so as soon as they all got to the hotel Justin went to sleep and Brian went downstairs to join the others.


"Is our baby asleep?" Emmett asked.


"Yes he went out like a light. I need to get a marriage certificate and sort out the Chapel and priest and stuff" Brian said.


"Well I've done all that already." Emmett told Brian. "I wanted you to have a rest so all of us chipped in and paid for everything. I hope you don't mind" Emmett said nervously. 


"Thank you Emmett. Thank You everyone for everything." Brian was grateful for everything that was done."I will just get the tuxes and then we shall be ready for tomorrow."


Brian went off to pick up their tuxes that he got delivered from Armani to the hotel reception. He then took them upstairs so they could both try them on.


It was around 7pm that Justin had woken up and saw the tuxes hanging up. He was getting nervous but excited at the same time.


Justin knew which tux was his as he was shorter than Brian. It was white with a light blue shirt. Justin took it off the hanger and tried it on. It fitted beautifully until he tried to button his trousers up. He tried to breathe in but to no avail. It was pointless. The trousers did not fit. Now Justin was getting worried. What was Brian going to say? Will he get angry? Will he call the whole thing off? All these thoughts were going through his head and then he started to panic. He was panicking so much he was struggling to breath, and that made him panic even more. 


That was Brian came into the room, saw Justin panicking and ran to help him.


"It's ok Justin. Deep breaths. 1 2 3 in and 1 2 3 out that's it nice and slowly. Justin's breathing started slowing down until finally he was breathing normally. 


"What happened?" Brian asked


"Tttthe ttttrousers don't fit" Said Justin sadly


"Is that all. Emmett is very good at fixing this problem and so is Deb's, But if you want discretion then I'll call Emmett ok?"


Justin nodded and Brian went to make the call. Within 5minutes Emmett was there, and within 20minutes everything was fitting perfectly.


Brian,Justin and Emmett went down to meet the others for dinner. 


Cynthia gave Justin a piece of paper.


"This is so you can legally change your name to Kinney or any other name you prefer"


"KKKinney, the ssame name as Bbbrians"


Brian had been listening. "I think Justin Kinney suits you very well Sunshine"


Justin blushed.


After dinner they all had a couple of drinks then went to their separate rooms. Debbie wanted Justin and Brian to spend the night apart, but after Brian saw Justin's nervous look he declined and said Justin stayed with him. 


They went to bed and after a couple of handjobs they both went to sleep.


The next morning Emmett took Justin to get his haircut. Justin liked Emmett and felt safe with him, but not as safe as he did with Brian.


They talked and Justin told him he had been feeling sick in the morning but it soon disappeared during the day. Emett had an idea what might be wrong so decided that he would talk to Brian about it when they got back.


When they returned Brian was on his laptop looking at emails. Brian looked at Emmett and knew something was up. Emmett told Justin to have a shower and put on his tux so he could check it fitted o.k.


Whilst Justin was in the shower Emmett walked over to Brian. 


"Brian i know you think i'm crazy but i'm pretty sure Justin is pregnant."


"What makes you think that?" Brian asked with a frown.


"Well when we were out Justin told me how he kept feeling sick in the morning and by lunchtime the sickness vanished, and he had put on a little bit of weight."


"To be honest Emmett i too have been thinking that, but was going to wait until after the wedding"


"What are you going to do if he is?"


"Well he is only 17 and we got all this shit going on with Michael, so we would just have to protect him and make sure everything is ok. But i think first is to find out if Justin is or not"


"No time like the present" Emmett proclaimed, reaching in his bag and passing a test to Brian.


Brian took the test and went into the bathroom where Justin was still showering.


"Justin i need you to do this for us"


Justin took the test and looked at it


"Wwwhat is it?" Justin asked puzzled


"It's a test to see if you are pregnant or not"  Brian replied, taking Justin's hand in his. "All you do is piss on the stick and after 3 mins it gives the result."


Justin went to the toilet and pissed on the stick. They both washed each other and decided to get dressed whilst they waited for the result. By the time they were ready 15mins had gone past. Brian and Justtin looked together. In front of them were 2 blue lines.


"WWWhat ddoes ttthat mmean? Justin asked, looking at Brian.


"That means that we are going to be parents." Brian replied, swinging Justin around.


They went downstairs to where Emmett's was waiting.


"Congratulations to the both of you. I heard. Oh i'm so happy for you baby" Emmett said giving Justin a hug.


"Hand's of what is mine" Said Brian whilst taking Emmetts arms off Justin.


Emmett laughed. "He's not yours just yet" Emmett said as he went to go out.


"In the next 30mins he will be. Oh and Honeycutt don't tell anyone yet." 


"Of course i won't say anything and don't call me Honeycut" And Emmett was gone.


Brian took Justin's hand and sat on the bed with him. "Are you happy about the baby." Brian asked.


Justin nodded "Sssssscared"


"So am i Justin but we will figure it out as we go along. You know i love you"


"I lllove you ttoo" They both kissed. Brian took Justin's hand and they both went downstairs to where the car was waiting.


Within 10mins they were at the church. Everyone was there. They all went in. the Minister said some words. They both made their own vowels. They slipped on the rings and when it was time to kiss, Brian held Justin tight and kissed him with such passion. The Minister coughed and Brian finally let Justin go.


They left the church and went for dinner at a nearby restaurant. 


"Ladies and gentlemen" Debbie called out whilst Ted was tapping his glass "I think now is the perfect time for a first dance from the happy couple.


Brian and Justin slowly danced to it. After they sat back down and the conversation carried on. Later that evening they went back to the hotel. Justin was tired but not to tired for wedding night sex. 


Brian got undressed and slowly undressed Justin.Justin went to help but Brian stopped him.


"No let me do all the work. I want to worship your body and make love to you over and over again." said Brian kissing his way to Justin's nipples. He bit them a little hard and then blew on them to make them hard. Justin Gasped.. Brian then kissed his way down to Justin's cock and sucked it first hard and then soft and then hard again. He licked and sucked until Justin came pouring down his throat. "Mmmmm tasty." He then gave some to Justin and swallowed the rest. Brian then made his way to Justin's ass. He got Justin's feet near Justin's head. He had a perfect view of Justin's hole. He licked the hole and then when it was nice and wet he stuck his tongue in. Justin was groaning in satisfaction. Brian put some lube on his fingers and began to stretch Justin;s hole. Brian wanted to make Justin as comfortable as possible for his big dick. Soon Justin was ready. Brian got his dick lined up with Justin's hole and pushed in slowly. He didn't want to hurt Justin or their baby. Brian was soon pounding away.


"MMMmmore" Shouted Justin, Brian obeyed and pounded Justin's ass very very hard. Brian started rubbing Justin's cock as fast as he was fucking him. It didn't take long for Justin to cum, followed closely by Brian.


"Fuck that was good" Panted Brian


Justin nodded. He was out of breath.


Brian noticed Justin was still hard and so was he.


"Another round?" Asked Brian


Justin shook his head and said his ass was too sore.


"Well there is only one solution for that" Replied Brian. "Get the lube and open me up!" Said Brian as he turned around on all fours.


Justin got all his fingers lubed up and entered one finger then two and then three. Brian was so turned on and kept shouting more at the top of his voice.So justin put in another finger.


"Fuck Justin i need more please" Brian was begging and was trying to move backwards to get Justin's fingers deeper in him. 


"You want more Brian?" Justin asked


"Yes please i want more" So Justin put all his fingers up Brian's ass. Brian had never come so hard in his life. Next Brian turned around and impaled himself on Justin's cock and rode him hard and fast until they were both cumming again. They were both knackered and soon fell asleep.


 


Meanwhile Debbie was on the phone to Melanie who had informed her that Brian had given  his sample to Lindsey and she was now pregnant with Brian's baby.


"Lindsey doesn't know where Brian is, so how can she be expecting his baby. It does not make sense" Debbie asked puzzled.


"I've seen the test myself. I was fucking there when she took the test. It's Brian's baby just like my one is, so he will have to pay for both babies if he likes it or not." Mel shouted and slammed the phone down.


What the fuck is going on wondered Debbbie.


She wondered what her own son was upto. She decided to phone Michael in the morning. And she went to sleep.


 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

The song they danced to for their first dance was by Donna Taggart called This i promise you. 

Also this story needs to be rated m but unsure how to change it.