- Text Size +

 

"What do you mean your husband?" Lindsey said quietly. She had always hoped it would be her and Brian. She had been in love with Brian ever since college.

"Why the fuck is it any of your buisness? What i do and who i do it with is none of your fucking buisness." Brian sneered "Look Mel just tell me what the fuck is going on. I have a lot to do"

"I had your baby Brian and you have to pay maintenance. I was thinking 5000 a month." 

Brian sat stunned at what was coming out of Mel's mouth, as for the others they were truly gobsmacked. Debbie was the first one to recover.

"What fucking drugs are you on. Why 5000 a month for a BABY who only needs clothes and diapers. The milk comes from you so that is free."

Next Brian spoke "I don't mind how much I pay for a baby every month, week or day if the baby was mine, which by the way yours is not so no money from me."

"Ah i thought you would say that so i made sure i got proof" 

"What proof Mel?" Asked Ted

Mel went into a different room and came back holding some paper. She handed the paper to Brian. 

"Those are DNA results that show the baby is yours so pay up arsehole." 

Brian and Justin were looking at the results in shock. How the fuck was this possible. Brian knew he was 100% NOT the father. The timing wasn't right. Justi and Brian got up to go outside and talk, Emmett went with them.

"Brian are you sure you are not the father?" Emmett asked knowing what the answer would be.

"Emmett i couldn't get an erection for months because of the chemo and shit. It wasn't until I met Justin that I finally got hard. And there has only been Justin since. There is no way in hell that the baby is mine."

"What is going on Brian?" Justin asked.

"I don't know sunshine, I just don't know. But I will prove that the baby is not mine."

They all went back inside. 

Suddenly an idea came to Emmett. "How did you get Brian's sperm if he never gave it to you?

"Easy, I went into the loft and took it while he was in the shower. Brian always tops so i knew it couldn't be anyone else's. Then I came home and inseminated myself and Lindsey with it."

Justin was confused "How did you do the DNA test?" 

"What the fuck has it to do with you" Mel sneered at Justin.

"Actually a lot" Said Brian "Justin is my husband, so if by some miracle the baby is mine then Justin is the stepdad, if you like it or not. But the baby isn't so that is not a problem." Brian walked over to Mel and stood face to face "By the way Melanie i want another DNA test, but this time i want to send it off through my lawyer. Until then NO MONEY."

"If you get in touch with your lawyer and get the testing sorted then we can all be there for the results" Lindsey said walking in.

Brian got straight on his phone and spoke to his lawyer. He had booked an appointment for 2 days time. He wanted to get this sorted.After everything was sorted Brian and Justin left to go to Ryder. Ted drove Emmett and Debbie back home. On the way home they were discussing how something wasn't right, but don't know what.

 

Brian and Justin arrived at Ryder's. Brian went to find Marty as Justin stayed with Cynthia. Justin liked Cynthia. She showed him around the art department and talked about the different advertisements they were doing.

"Brian how nice to see you. How is married life?" Marty asked as he shook hands with Brian.

"Everything is great. Is there any particular reason you wanted to see me?" Brian asked as he sat down.

"Look Brian i am going to be blunt. I have cancer and it has spread everywhere. I have been given 6 months and I want to spend that time with my wife and kids."

"Hang on Marti you can't give up. What about chemo. It worked for me so it could work for you. You have to at least try." Brian begged.

"I have had chemo and it didn't work. I need to do this for me, which is why i want you to buy me out."

"How much are you selling for?"

"220.000 and you get everything"

"Let me work some stuff out and i will get back to you."

"I will give you a week and then it will go to Gardner Vance."

"I will give my answer in a few days." They shook hands and Brian left to find Justin. He found Justin with Cynthia and put his arm around Justin's shoulders. 

"Everything all right?" Asked Cynthia

"I'm not sure to be honest. Ryder wants me to buy him out."

"Are we moving here?" Asked Justin.

"Would  you mind moving here?"

"I was born here. My dad is here in Pittsburgh Penitentiary. So long as i don't see him then i will be ok" Justin wasn't keen on the idea but he didn't want to hold Brian back, And he had Emmett and company that he could see more often.

"First Sunshine we have to go back to Deb's and talk about ideas to get the money, and secondly you won't see that piece of scum." Brian helped Justin up and they made their way back to Debbies.

Brian was telling Debbie and Vic about the offer to buy Marty out.

"Can you afford it?" Debbie asked 

"I'm not sure to be honest Deb's" Replied Brian.

"I can find a job to help" Suggested Justin.

"Thanks for the offer Sunshine, but it won't be anywhere near enough" Said Brian as he gave Justin a hug.

"Can we afford the baby?" Asked Justin

"What baby?" Screeched Debbie

"Justin is pregnant with our baby, and I know this one is mine" Brian said laughing.

"Oh Sunshine congratulations" Debbie cried as she gave Justin a hug.

Vic had been listening to everything and gave Brian and Justin a hug. He was so happy for Brian and for Justin. Something was on his mind and knew he had to ask.

"Justin when your mum died, did she make a will?"

Justin looked at Brian confused. He had never heard of a will. Brian explained what it meant.

"A will is a legal document that tells the living people who gets what when you die. So when your mum died she might have left you some money and your dad some money and the house."

"No she didn't, at least nothing I know about. My dad would have done that because I was really young when she died."

"If you don't mind Justin, then i think i will get my lawyer to look into it." Said Brian.

"Sure, but i will be very surprised if there is."

Brian phoned his lawyer and told him about Justin's mum and dad. He had to give all names involved and date of birth, and of course the date Jennifer died. The lawyer said he would look into it and would call Brian back when he had some more info. Brian also made sure that nothing was said in front of Mel and Lindsey when they did the DNA test.

After Brian had finished his call they all spoke about Mel and the baby. 

"Something is going on and ......oh i fucking don't know" Brian was getting frustrated.

Vic looked at Brian "Brian what are you going to do if the DNA comes back as the baby is yours. I know it is impossible but what if it did"

Brian looked at Justin and then at Vic and Debbie. In a stern voice Brian said "If the baby comes back as mine then i know they are fixing the results, and if that is the case then i'm going to hit Mel where it will hurt the most. And I will go for full custody."