- Text Size +

 

Two days later and Brian and Justin had made their way to the lawyers office. 

"Good morning Annie, we have an appointment to see Donald" Brian told the receptionist. 

"He just popped out to get coffee but will be here very shortly Brian. You must be the lucky husband?" Asked Annie as she held out her hand

"Justin Kinney and very nice to meet you Annie" Replied Justin as he shook Annies hand.

Mel and Lindsey soon arrived with the baby. Justin slipped his hand into Brian's.

"Good morning everyone" Called out a cheery voice

"Good morning Donald. I'd like you to meet my wonderful husband Justin Kinney"

"Pleasure to meet you Justin. I have some papers for you to sign afterwards, so i need you and Brian to stay behind."

"UM yeah sure. Um i think that is ok isn't it Brian?" Justin looked at Brian

"Yes Justin that is fine." Brian leant down and gave Justin a kiss on the lips. Mel was disgusted

"Can't you two stop that. We are here for the DNA test. I need to get back to work so fucking hurry up."

They all entered Donalds office. 

"I just need all 4 of you to sign this paper giving all your permissions." Donald said as he slid the paper over. Brian and Justin signed it straight away with no hesitations. Mel signed it with a frustrated sigh but Lindsey was not happy. "Why the fuck did he have to sign it" Lindsey said as she pointed at Justin.

"That is Brian Kinneys husband so it affects him too, so that is why he signed it." Lindsey signed it whilst mumbling disgusting stuff about Justin.

Once everything was signed Donald spoke into the phone. Straight away the door opened and a young woman entered. 

"Good morning everyone. I've come to do the DNA test swab." The young lady said

"Welcome Daphne. This is Mr and Mr Brian and Justin Kinney, and this is Mrs and Mrs Peterson-Marcus. This is Dr Daphne Chanders." 

Soon Daphne had taken the sample from the baby (Who Brian had later found out was called Jenny Rebecca) and was soon on her way.

"Well the results will take about 3 or 4 days. The results will not be opened until everyone, and i mean EVERYONE is here. Brian and Justin I need to talk to you about another matter."

Lindsey and Mel left taking Jenny with them.

"Let me just get Annie in here as she did most of the work." Donald got out of his chair and went to the door to get Annie.

Soon Annie came in and sat next to Donald. "Now Justin, I did what Brian asked me to do and looked into the will and everything. Donald helped a bit. Now your mum did leave a will. She had written it before she fell pregnant. She was leaving everything to you. Maybe when the baby was born it would have been divided up but as it stands now you inherited everything. The house was in your fathers name but he's wife lives there now until he gets released. Justin are you ok?" 

Justin was sitting there looking shocked. Because he hadn't been taught alot he didn't really understand what was going on.

"He has a brain injury so it takes a while for him to get his thoughts together, and some basic knowledge he does lack." Brian told them.

"That's ok Brian. I'm sure you will go over it in more detail later with him! Said Donald. Brian nodded his head.

"Justin, have you got a bank account. We need the details so we can start to get the money in there." Asked Donald

"Yes me and Brian share one together. I don't have any money to put in, so Brian puts his money in and money comes out for the bills."

"Does it matter if Me and Justin share an account?" Brian enquired.

"No it doesn't, So long as Justin has access to it." Replied Annie

"Yes he has his own card, but he never uses it. Show them your card Justin"

Justin took his card out and Donald took all the details down.

"How much is Justin looking to get?"

"Well Jennifer's family was very rich. Now there is only Justin left so he gets everything." Annie told him

"Ok. so what 50.000?"

Donald laughed "Nope it is more like 500.000.000"

"Fuck me" Shouted Brian in shock.

"Later Brian" Laughed Justin.

Brian and Justin had decided to talk about the money when they got home, But instead they celebrated long into the night, with them both topping each other.

 

3 days later Donald phoned to say the DNA results were back. Because business hours were nearly over it was agreed they would go the next day. 

They all arrived bright and early. Donald opened the letter. He looked at Brian and said 

"The DNA results for one Jenny Rebbecca show that Brian Kinney IS the biological father.......

 

To be continued.
Sweetcheeks76 is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked New York here i come also liked 441 other stories.