- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A longer chapter but it's building up.

It was 5.30am when Brian woke up. He felt abit better so decided to have a shower, get dressed then do some work on the computer. While he was in the shower Brian got his cock in his hand and stroked himself but nothing, he just could not get hard. feeling frustrated brian got dressed then went on his computer. it was only 6.00am so he had plenty of time to catch up on some work that he had missed. He wondered what his friends had got upto last night and if anyone had pulled. Brian knew that Michael would't of as Michael was waiting for him. 

Across town Michael was waking up. He's ass was very sore. Michael had taken Rex home and Rex offered Michael a drink so he accepted. Michael told Rex that he was with Brian Kinney

"Kinney yeah i heard about him. He is such a slut and fucks anything that moves" Rex said

"Not me though" Michael thought to himself

Rex leant over and gave Michael a quick kiss then moved back. Michael looked at him and grabbed Rex by the top and smashed his lips on his. Within seconds they were both naked and going towards the bedroom. Rex pushed Michael on his back and kissed him. Michael felt cold lube on his hole and then Rex's fingers brushed against his prostate. 

"fuck me" michael said. Rex put on a condom and thrusted in to him. it didn't last long but they both came.

That was a good night. As Michael was gathering his clothes he noticed there was only one condom. This surprised michael because he knew Rex fucked him a few times. He asked Rex about this, 

"Dont worry Michael i used a couple of Dildos on you" Rex answered him.

That seemed to satisfy Michael. Michael looked at his watch saw that it was 6.45am and hurried out of there and back home. He had a quick shower and made to the diner by 7.30. Michael entered the dinner and saw Ted at the usual booth. 10 mins later Emmett arrived. 

"Morning all you lovely people" Emmett said in his cheery voice "And how was Rex after you walked him home" 

"Rex was fine. i left him just down the road from his and went back home where i went to bed thinking about Brian and what he does to me. Boy i was so hard" As Michael was sayimg this he didn't notice that Brian came in. Hearing what Michael was saying made him feel sick.

"Briiiian" Michael screeched. Brian quickly sat down next to Emmett before Michael could hug him. "Morning all" said Brian

"Morning" Ted and Emmett replied. Michael look across at Brian wondering why Brian hadn't even gave him a little kiss. Debbie brought their food over. Debbie knew their order of by heart. Halfway through their breakfast Lindsey and Mel arrived.

Brian poked Ted in the sides "By the way Ted Ryder needs to see you about some fucked up paperwork" Brian had got Ted a job at Ryders aout 2yrs ago and Ted loved it there.

"Sure thing Brian" ted said. Brian noticed the girls whispering and nudging each other but stayed quiet

"Brian Mel and i was wondering if you decided to help us have a child yet?" Lindsey asked Brian while smiling at him

"Yes i thought about it long and hard and the answer is no" Brian replied Brian knew if he couldn't get hard then there was no way that he could father a child.

"But why?" asked lindsey who was obviously upset

"You fucking asshole. You spread your sperm around but won't help us. You barstard" that was mel and she wanted to know why Brian wouldn't help.

"Yes i love assess. I love to rim them and fuck them, but my answer is no. Come on Ted lets go" and with that Brian and Ted left.

The others left for there jobs. Michael to Red Cape comics, Mel to court , Lindsey to the gallery and Emmett to Torso. Mel and Lindsey were both thinking of ways to get Brian to help them

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoy. This is a mpreg story.