- Text Size +

Two weeks had passed and everytime Lindsey saw Brian she kept asking him if he would make a donation to help her have a baby. Brian was grateful when Ryder sent Brian for an account to Australia. He would be gone for nearly three weeks. He was looking forward to the peace and quiet. The only person who found out about Brian going away was Michael.

"I'm going to miss you Brian" cried Michael. The way he was crying you would think Brian was never coming back. 

"Well bye Michael, don't do anything i wouldn't do" said Brian, then he hopped into the cab and sped away to the airport. Michael just watched the cab drive into the distance. 

Michael decided to go home and read some comics. He was sitting reading as something caught his eye so went over to investigate. What he saw made him scream "AAARRRGGGHHH COCKROACHES" And there was quite a lot. He ran outside and called pest control who came within the hour. They told Michael they had to fumigate the flat and no one was allowed in for 7 days. Michael packed a bag and decided to stay at the loft as he knew Brian wasn't there. So after the pest control left, Michael dropped his stuff of at the loft then went to the diner. Debbie was there

"Hello Michael back so soon" said Debbie

"I got cockroaches in my flat, no one is allowed there for 7 days so Brian said i could stay there"Michael told his mum

"That's nice honey," Debbie said to her son. She was pleased Michael and Brian were together, She thought Michael deserved the best.

Michael hadn't seen Mel and a colleague sitting at another table. Over hearing Michael gave Mel an idea. She knew Brian only topped and with Michael staying at the loft any condoms would be full of Brian's sperm. Mel sent Lindsey a message and Lindsey said give it a few days then the cleaning lady would have been and then we know for sure it is definitely Brian's baby. Mel and Lindsey were getting excited now.

Michael had been staying at the loft for 4 days and today was Friday. He arranged to meet Emmett and Ted at Babylon but on the way he bumped into Rex. 

"Hey Michael, long time no see" said Rex giving Michael a kiss on the cheek. "Where you off to" Rex asked

"Just off to Babylon" replied Michael

"You want to come back to mine?" Rex asked

"What about coming to mine?" Michael said, He never let on that it was Brian's loft. He thought of the loft as his home as well and that's why Brian gave him a key.

"Sure, let's go," Rex said, holding Michaels hand.

They made it back within 20 mins and were soon in bed. They only got out of bed to shower  eat and to go to the toilet.

Monday morning came and Michael and Rex were in the shower and Rex was fucking Michael. They didn't hear the loft door open. There were lots of condoms on the floor so Lindsey and Mel just grabbed four and quietly crept back out. They went back home and inseminated each other with two each. They hoped and prayed it worked the first time.

Michael was saying goodbye to Rex who was late for work. Michael knew he had to go back home as the 7 days were now up. He tidied up the loft and went back home.

Two weeks later Brian was back home. As soon as he walked through his loft door he knew something wasn't right. Brian was very anal about his stuff and his place, but couldn't put his finger on what was wrong.

Little did he know that in the next to months Brian's life was going to change. But was it for the worse or for the better?