- Text Size +

 

It was sunday evening and Brian had been summoned to debs, He had tried getting out of it saying he lot's of work to do but Deb's put her foot down

"No Brian you are coming" Debbie said "I wish i was" thought Brian "No excuses, I want to see you there or i will come round and drag you round and don't think i won't. You are my sort of son in law" That made Brian shudder. So Brian was sitting outside Debbie's in his jeep. He was thinking about Michael and wondering if he should make an effort to be a better boyfriend. No i couldn't have sex but he could blow him. Brian didn't like that thought but who else is going to want him. He wasn't perfect so it looks like he was stuck with Michael. That thought made him even more depressed. He got out of his jeep and took a slow walk to what seemed like hell. 

Brian knew everyone else would be there by now so he just walked in. Michael came running up to him and kissed him on the lips. 

"I been waiting for you and your late" Michael whined

Yeah something came up" Brian said sarcastically  then walked over to get a drink. Brian looked at Mel and Lindsey 

"You both have been eating too much and getting fat." Brian said smirking at them "Who was the poor fucker you got to get you both knocked up or was it different men" Brian said as he sat down

Emmett came and sat next to Brian which annoyed Michael, "Oh sweetie the girls went to a sperm bank and they got the same dad" Emmett told Brian

"Well atleast you stopped fucking hounding me" said Brian

"I thought you would like to be a father and have a child of your own" said lindsey

"Nope i don't want any and if i do then i will decide who and when" Brian replied

"Come on, dinners up" Shouted Debbie. 

Michael grabbed Brian's hand so they could sit next to each other. Everyone was yapping away. 

"Hey Bri, I heard about what Ryder said to you. Congratulation" said Ted. He was pleased for Brian and thought Brian deserved it.

"Oh what news is this" asked Vic

"Marty wants to expand his business and is going  to open an agency in London and wants me to run it" explained Brian. Deb, Vic Emmett and Ted went up and hugged Brian. They were all pleased for him. If someone deserved it, it was Brian. The girls knew they were carrying Brian's babies so either way Brian would be supporting them.

"WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEE" Michael screeched at the top of his voice 

"We'll still each other when i come and visit " Brian said to Michael

"Your MY boyfriend so i will move to London with you" Michael said not giving Brian a chance to say anything. Michael started making plans ready for when they moved. He wanted a house with a garden. He also demanded the tricking stops now and that they were going to get married. 

Emmett looked over at Brian who had a look of horror on his face. Emmett knew by local gossip that Brian hadn't been tricking at Babylon or the Baths.

While all this was going on there was a knock at the door. Debbie answered it. There stood a short red head. 

"Can i help you?" asked deb

"I hope so. I'm looking for Michael Novatny" the man answered

"What's your name love? Debbie asked

"Rex. my name is Rex"

"MICHAEL THERE IS A REX TO SEE YOU" Debbie shouted over the noise.

Debbie invited Rex in

"What are you doing here" Michael whispered to Rex

Ted and Emmett recognised Rex from the night Michael walked Rex home. Just as it went quiet the others heard Rex say "I'm pregnant Michael. I'm having your baby" 

The room went silent

"What do you mean it's mine" Michael asked. 

"Well that night we went back to your loft and we both fucked each other, well the condom must of broke" Rex said

Michael went to say something but Brian stepped in

"Wait, what loft?" Brian asked, He knew Michael lived in a flat not a loft. 

"In Tremont" Rex said "It was very nice with a massive bed and blue lights"

"You took your one night trick to my loft?" Brian was not happy at all. Michael could see the anger in his eyes.

"Oh it wasn't just one night, we've seen each other a few times" Rex was quite happy to tell the others

"Well Michael enjoy playing daddy. I'm off"  Brian said

"What about when you trick Brian, Is that any different?" Michael said

"Well one it is just once, and secondly i don't get them fucking pregnant," Brian replied

"It's your fault Brian, you didn't want to have sex or even touch me and i have needs" Michael whined

Emmett saw Brian's face drop then quickly  put his mask back up.

"Well fuck you Michael just fuck you" Brian said and stormed out.

Everyone was asking Michael questions then Debbie asked everyone to be quiet and for Michael to explain

"What does it matter, Brian's gone. Rex you have to get a termination because the only man i want to have a baby with is Brian" Michael said. "I'll give Brian a week then I will go and fix things with him. He will forgive me and then we shall make a baby together." Michael said. 

"If you think Brian will forgive you then boy are you wrong" said Emmett

Michael was pissed by now 

"Come on Rex i will take you home" and Michael dragged Rex out

When he was gone they all wondered what was going to happen next.

"You're lucky you went to a sperm bank to get a baby. At Least you won't have this crap going on" Ted said to the girls.

"Of course it's better at a sperm bank" Mel said looking at lindsey.

Emmett and Vic looked at each other. They had seen the girl's looking at each other and knew they were up to something. Emmett decided to find Brian to make sure he was ok.

"Well i have to go now. Toodles" 

"Wait Emmett, I'll come with you" Vic called out. He knew Emmett was going to find Brian. Brian was like a son to Vic and Vic always looked out for him. Vic was the one who Brian went to about fatherly stuff and only Vic knew about the football coach who molested Brian at 14yrs old.

Michael had taken Rex home and just left telling Rex to get rid of the brat. They had a big argument and Michael stormed out to Woody's where he was getting drunk. He then went to Babylon to find Anita for some good drugs but she wasn't there. There was another dealer who said he had some better stuff at his place so the idiot that Michael was went home with him. The tall dark man gave Michael some meth and whilst he was very high he gave him 2 tablets which turned out to be viagra. Michael was turned on and hard as anything and very high. The man told him to go into the next room, and when Michael walked in there, there was men fucking everywhere. It wasn't long before a man stripped Michael naked bent him over and was fucking him. But what Michael didn't know was that it was a bareback party and by the end of the night they had all fucked each other.

Meanwhile Emmett and Vic had driven everywhere to find Brian and finally found him in a small bar. They went over to him.

"Hey Brian hows are you doing" asked Emett and Vic

"I'm ok, just thinking about the job offer in London" Brian replied "What happened after i left" Brian asked

"Well Michael told Rex to get rid of the baby then took him home" Vic said

"Good old Mickey. He gets that man knocked up then wants to kill an innocent child" Brian said snidely.

Emmett knew he had to say what was on his mind

"Brian is there any way the girl's babies could be yours?" Emmett asked

"I'm not into pussy Em so no most definitely not mine" Brian replied

"Maybe they took one of your condoms and got a turkey baster or something. Who knows with women these days" Vic said

"You've not been in Babylon lately or the baths, actually there has been talk of  you not tricking at all" Emmett said to Brian

"He hasn't been himself at work either" Came a voice behind them

"What would you know Ted" Brian said turning around to talk to Ted

"I've heard you being sick in the toilet and how pale you sometimes look and I've been worried about you" Ted told him. You could see the worry in Teds face.

"Sit down Ted and i will tell everyone what happened but you got to promise this stays with us and no one else. Promise me" Brian heard them all promise

"Well about 8mths ago i was with a trick and he found a lump in one of  my testicles so i went to the doctor, I was sent for a biopsy. It came back that it was cancer" 

They gasped in shock but stayed silent so Brian could finish.

They took the infected ball off and put a fake one in instead. I had my last treatment nearly 3wks ago. I've not has sex or anything for 7mths because i can't get a fucking erection. No matter what i try" Brian said feeling more down hearted

"Give it time. Everything has to heal and maybe when the chemo is finally out of your system then it might happen" Vic explained to Brian

"If not then there is always viagra" Ted said trying to cheer people up

"You know if you take this job offer in London then Michael will turn up" Emmett said

"Why not choose a different location" Ted said

"I've always wanted to go to New York" said Brian

"Well then what's stopping you" Vic said "We can still visit or you come to us"

Brian thought about it and then took out his phone and dialled.

"Good evening Mrs Ryder may i please speak to Marty please, It's Brian, Brian Kinney. Thankyou"

Brian waited as Marty's wife went to fetch him

Good evening Marty. I would like to talk about the job offer in London. Well I was thinking New York would be alot better and there will be plenty of choices of locations. Great. Night Marty"

Brian hung up the phone. 

"Well what did he say" Emmett asked bouncing around

"Marty was all for it" Brian said "He was having trouble finding space in London"

"So when do you leave" Vic asked

"In a couple of weeks so please try and keep Michael away from me until I go"

"We shall try" They all said

Brian sat there thinking New York here i come 






 

Chapter End Notes:

Next Chapter Justin arrives