- Text Size +

 

Brian was slipping his tongue into Justin's mouth. He was hard. Very hard. Justin could feel something was growing and was getting embarrassed. 

"Bbbbrian sssstop" Justin begged.

Brian stopped straight away

"What's wrong?" Brian asked, concerned he had done something to hurt Justin.

"I ttthink ssssomething is wwrong and im sssscared" 

"What's wrong?" Brian could tell something was wrong.

"Sssssomething is sssswelling up. I mmmight dddie" said Justin. He was now getting hysterical. 

Brian was really concerned now

"I'll take you to the hospital now" Brian said getting up

Justin grabbed hold of Brian "No nnno hhhhhospital, pppplease" begged Justin 

"Ok i won't for now, but you have to show me what is swelling up and then i will decide then ok"

"It's eeeembarrassing" 

"Justin show me or we go. It's your choice" 

Justin went to say no but Brian raised his eyebrow and gave him a look that meant business 

"It's ddddown ttthere" Justin said going bright red. 

"Your leg?" Asked Brian 

"No mmmmmy ppppprivate region" Justin wished the floor would just eat him up, he was so embarrassed. 

"Ok strip so i can have a look" Brian told Justin

Justin looked horrified. 

"It's either me or the hospital" said Brian 

Justin slowly slid his pants down and then his boxers.

"That is an erection. There is nothing wrong with you. It means you like me" Brian said with a smirk

"Sssso yours is gggrowing too?" Asked Justin

"Yes because I like you to. Very much actually" replied Brian 

"What's it ffffor" said Justin

:Justin has anyone ever taught you about sex and the male body?" Brian asked, feeling he knew the answer

"Nnnnno, bbbbut you cccan ttteach me" Justin said.

"We shall take it slowly ok but you will have to trust me."

"Ok bbbrian"

"Now Justin do you want me to help you get rid of that hard cock?"

"Yyyes pplease"

"Ok but because we haven't got any lube then i think it's best to relieve it in the shower" Brian got up, put the water on warm and pulled Justin into the shower with him. They started kissing and Brian got some lube on his hands and started both cocks together. 

"Brian i ffffeel all funny" Justin said

"That's ok, just go with it. Soon some white stuff will shoot out and that is called sperm or cum. It is perfectly normal"

Next thing Justin shot his load and 2 seconds later Brian came.

"I lllllike tttthat" Justin said with a big smile on his face. 

Brian thought his smile lit up the room

"I liked it too sunshine" 

They got out of the shower and got dried. 

"Brian wwwhy dddidn't you lllet your fffriend have your sssperm?" Justin asked.

Brian decided to be honest with Justin as Justin had been with him.

"Nearly a year ago I had cancer and had to have a testicle removed and replaced with a fake one. I wasn't perfect anymore and I couldn't get an erection. No erection means no sperm, and no sperm means no baby"

"If sssshe asked again wwwould you. I mmmean nnnow ssshe lost hers tthen sshe mmmight ask you again" 

"And the answer would still be no. Knowing lindsey she would try nicking my condoms"

Brian told Justin. Brian didn't know exactly how true that was.

"Don't yyou wwwant any kkids?"

"Yes i do, but if i have kid's then i would want them with my life partner and to raise them together. What about you?"

"Yyyes iii wwant ccchildren, but i gggot tto find someone to wwant me ffirst" Justin replied feeling down.

"I want you Justin and if you want then we can find you someone to help with your dificulties." Brian said, taking Justin in his arms.

Brian put the duvet over them. He turned his head and gave Justin a kiss on the lips.

 

"Get some sleep now as it will be another day tomorrow " and they both snuggled up. Justin fell asleep first very happy he met Brian, and Brian, well for once he was very happy. He never thought he would find someone special. Justin didn't care that he wasn't perfect any more. Brian knew he was totally in love with Justin and with those happy thoughts he fell into a peaceful sleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you llike this bit. I wanted Brian to take it slow with Justin.