- Text Size +

 

Brian called Debbie back, He decided that while he was on the phone to Debbie he could find out what Michael wanted. He didn't want to talk to Michael. First he had to make sure Justin had breakfast

"Justin take a menu and order us some breakfast please"

"Ooooon ttttthe phone?" Justin asked. He didn't want to. He had spoken to anyone else in years

"Yes Justin on the phone" Brian replied

"Nnnnno i cccan't" Justin said "They wwwill lllaugh"

"No Justin nonone will laugh at you. Ok. Just read the word out nice and slowly" Brian replied. He got his mobile phone and went outside to phone Debbie.

"Hello" Came Debbies voice. Brian smiled. He did miss Debs.

"Morning Ma it's Brian, i was just returning your call" Brian said

"Of course i know it's you Brian. Your the only fucking person i know who doesn't live in the fucking pitts" Debbie said cheerfully. 

"Debbie, I called about Lindsey" Brian quickly interrupted her. If he didn't then she would be there all day yapping away. While Debbie was yapping Brian went back indoors.

"Oh yeah it happened 2days ago. She is back home now. They gave her good drug's. She kept saying your name and that she lost your baby"

Brian was listening but was watching Justin aswell. Justin was really struggling and couldn't even make a full sentence. Brian tapped him on the shoulder making him jump and drop the phone. 

"Sssssssorry Bbbbbrian" Justin whimpered. Brian covered the phone and said it was fine. Justin went and sat on the sofa huddling in the corner while watching Brian on the phone.

"It fucking wasn't mine" Brian wanted to make that clear. "Also Deb why has Michael been trying to get hold of me" Brian asked

"I don't know Brian. All i know is he went to London to find you"

"So he sold of his fucking toys then" Brian said.

"No he hasn't sold them. He actually brought more and he did his shop up and also his flat. I don't know where he got the money from" Debbie said. She sounded tired and fed up.

"Look Deb i'm going to go but we'll chat soon" and with that he hung up. Brian turned to look at Justin. God he was so gorgeous. 

"So Justin what shall we have to eat?" Brian asked as he sat next to Justin "I suppose i could eat you. You look tasty" 

"I mmmmost definitely nnnot tasty" Justin knew Brian was joking with him.

"Well we need something to eat before we go out" Brian said as he poked Justin in the tummy. Brian got the phone and ordered.

"Wwwwhere wwwwe gggoing" Justin asked

"Shopping. you need some clothes. Mine are too big for you. Also i think you need a haircut."

"I ddddon't wwwwant ttto gggo out" Justin said. He was starting to cry

"Hey Justin, look at me, i will be with you at all times. I will not leave your side" Brian reassured him

"Even iiif you wwwant tttthe tttoilet" Justin said playfully

"Oh i'll even take you with me. Plenty of fun happens in the bathroom" Brian said winking at Justin. 

Justin was confused. He had never felt safe with anyone before. He was always alone, He had no friends, He's dad nearly killed him, He was nearly raped. He had no one since he's mum died. People tried talking to him in rehab but because he's speech was worse than it is now, Justin refused to talk. But somehow he felt safe with Brian. He loved it when Brian kissed his head and sat Justin on his lap. Justin felt things he had never felt before.

"Ok ii wwwill ggo, bbbbut i ccan't wwalk tto ffar with mmmy gammy leg" Justin said

"That's ok we'll take the car" Brian replied, happy to get Justin out.

"BBBrian how ddid your bbbaby dddie?" Justin asked

Brian looked at Justin in confusion

"What baby Justin? I don't have any children" Brian replied

"Lllllllindsey llllost your bbbbbaby" Justin said "Is llllllindsey your ggggirlfriend?"

"Lindsey is most definitely not my girlfriend. I don't like women like that." Brian tried explaining to Justin "Lindsey is an old friend, she wanted a baby with her girlfriend and asked me for my sper and I said no. They then proceeded to go to a sperm bank and viola, they both became pregnant. Lindsey had a miscarraige and because of the drugs they gave her, made her think it was my baby"

"Why ddddidn't you gggive your sssperm"

"I will tell you why later. Now let's go shopping." Brian said and took Justin's hand. He was hoping Justin would be too tired to remember later.

First of Brian went with Justin to get his haircut. Justin Physically grabbed Brian's hand and held on for dear life as the barber came near him to cut his hair. Next they went to Brian's tailor to get clothes fitted for Justin. But that was a massive NO. Marcus the tailor went to measure Justin.and when he touched him Justin stood there, frozen, shouting "Nnnnnno Ddddddddon't tttttouch mmmmmme" He was crying very hard and really shaking. Brian was over there in a flash

"Hey Justin come here" and Justin sobbed in Brian's arms. Brian felt his heart break in two. He knew that he was falling for the blonde and he was scared. 

Brian explained to Marcus that Justin had been badly hurt. 

Marcus started talking to Brian hoping that Brian would catch on to what he was trying to do

"Brian what about we measure you first so that Justin can see what we do and how we measure someone. Would that be ok with you both?"

Brian looked at Justin "Well Justin. Would that be ok with you"

"Cccccan iii ssssstill sssstay wwwith you?"

"Of course you can. And then after I will hold you as you get measured." Justin was ok with that. When it was time for Justin to get measured Brian had to hold him and help Marcus. Justin wouldn't let Marcus measure his inside leg so Brian had to hold the tape near Justin's groin area. When it came to measuring Justin's right arm Marcus asked Justin to lift it. As hard as he tried he could only lift it a very tiny amount. Justin started panicking again.

"Justin it's ok, i will just lift it for you, then it shall be all done"

They finally got all their shopping done. It took longer than usual because they had to keep resting because of Justin's leg and Justin could only carry things in one hand. 

On the way home Brian picked up some food for their dinner and continued home. Once home Brian helped Justin put his stuff away in Brian's bedroom then sat down to eat.

"Why iis mmmmy sssstuff im your room" Justin asked

"So if you have a nightmare then i'm there for you" Brian said and gave Justin a quick peck on the lips.Justin felt his lips tingle. He liked that feeling a lot. 

"Brian i kkkknow i lllike mmmen. I know I'm gggay. Wwwwhen you kkkisss me i lllike it. Are you gggay ttto?"

"Yes Justin i am gay also."

"Ccccccan yyou kkkisss mme again"

"Mmmmm with pleasure" and Brian swooped down kissing Justin hard.