- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beware hetro sex in this chapter. You have been warned

 

Meanwhile back in Pittsburgh a lot of things were going on. Rex called Michael asking him to come to his scan to see their baby.

"I can't Rex. I have to go back to London. I'm trying to find Brian my boyfriend" said Michael

"But I'm having your baby" cried Rex.

"I don't give a fuck about you or the baby. I told you to get rid of it and here you are still carrying the brat. Now get rid of it and fucking leave me alone" Screamed Michael. He was being very nasty to Rex. Rex felt so alone. Rex knew he made a mistake with Michael, But their baby was not a mistake. I think I should find someone better for me than that manchild. 

Michael watched as Rex went off down the street. "Thank fuck he has gone" Michael said to himself. Michael decided to go to Ryder's to see if they knew where Brian was. The receptionist was a woman called Jane. She thought Michael was perfect and wanted him to be her boyfriend. 

"Hello Michael. Long time no see" said Jane.

"Hello Jane, I'm looking for Brian" Said Michael smiling sweetly at Jane.

"He moved to another office nearly 4mths ago" Jane told him

"Do you know where he went?" Asked Michael. All he wanted was to find his Brian.

An idea came into Jane's mind "If you take me to lunch then i'll tell you" Said Jane.

"Ok, come on," Michael said.

Michael took her to the diner. Debbie was there along with Ted, Emmett and Vic. They guessed that Michael was trying to find Brian.

"Jane you better not reveal anything about Ryder" Ted warned Jane

"Of course not Ted, i'm not stupid" Janr replied

After they had eaten Michael asked her where Brian was again.

"Look Michael i could get into serious trouble here so you have to do something for me first" said jane

"Anything. I just want to see Brian" Said Michael. He was practically begging.

"I want you to take me home and make love to me" Said jane. She wanted to see how far Michael would go.

"Jane i'm gay" Said Michael

"So, i heard gay men sleep with one woman in there life. Have you been with a woman before?" Jane asked

"No i haven't" Michael admitted

"Well i shall be your first" said Jane

"I'm not sure about this" Said Michael

"If you want to know where Brian is then you have to have sex with me first. Then i will tell you everything i know" Jane knew she had him.

"O.k, Let's go," said Michael. Michael wondered what the hell he was doing but he knew he had to find Brian. He missed him so much.

The others had been listening to everything

"Oh my word is Michael really going to fuck that woman just to find Brian?" Asked Emmett

"I think he is" Replied Ted

"I think we should really tell Brian" Said Vic "I really can't believe that nephew of mine. He is such a fucking idiot"

"Don't worry. The only ones who know about New York are us and Marti. Jane thinks Brian went to London but as far as I know Marti couldn't find the right location, but he is still looking" Ted explained to them. 

"So he is going through that for nothing" Said Emmett laughing "Fucking serves him right"

"Who is going through what?" Debbie asked

"Well sis, it seems your son and my nephew has taken a walk on the straight line, so to speak" Vic informed Debbie

"What the fuck are you talking about Vic"

"Now Deb's, Michael wanted to find Brian so much that the receptionist at Ryder's asked Michael for sex in exchange for the information and he said yes. So they have now gone to do the deed" Emmet was squealing in his seat.

"What about Rex. I know he told Rex to get rid of the baby but he didn't mean it" Said Debbie

"Not sure" Said Emmett "I haven't seen Rex"

"Well I better get back to work before Ryder fires me" Said Ted getting up.

"What about Jane?" Asked Vic

"Oh I forgot to say, she only works in the morning's, so Michael has all afternoon with her. Won't that please him" said Ted.

Over at Jane's house Jane had got Michael naked and started stripping herself.  She laid next to Michael then started kissing him. Michael didn't respond.

"Michael if you want information then you better do it right. I want everything done to me" Demanded Jane. Then she went back to kissing Michael and he did start to respond. She then started kissing down his chest until she got to his cock and started sucking it. Michael got hard considering it was a woman blowing him which surprised him. Michael thought if he could just cum now then he could tell Jane that he couldn't cum anymore for a few hours.

Michael was close to cumming but Jane stopped, She looked up at Michael and smirked at him. She then kissed her way back upto Michael and then kissed him on the lips. She turned herself around so her mouth was at Michaels cock and Michaels mouth was above her pussy and sat on his face. He had no choice but to put his tongue inside her. Once his tongue was in deep she sat further on his face. Michael got his fingers and rubbed her clit until she emptied herself down Michaels throat. Jane turned back around and got a condom and slid it on Michaels dick and lowered herself down. She then bounced on his dick until he started emptying into the condom. Jane got off and Michael took the condom off and put it in the bin.

"I fucked you so now tell me where Brian is" demanded Michael

"He's in London" Said Jane

"No he is not. I have been to London and no one has ever heard of Ryder's advertising agency" Michael was shouting. 

"That's all i know" Said Jane

Michael was pissed, he had just fucked a woman for nothing. Michael knew he should have told her something but he had forgotten, "Oh well it can't be that important" Michael thought to himself. He got his clothes and fucked off out of there. He decided to go back to his store.

Meanwhile at Lindsey and Mel's house Lindery was starting up

"I want you to end the pregnancy" Said Lindsey

"What why?" Asked Mel

"Because if i can't have Brian's baby then neither can you. I want Brian's baby as well" Said Lindsey. She was acting like an immature child.

"Lindsey, the baby will still be Brian's and he will have to pay maintenance for the baby, but me and you will be the parent's. If you want when we see Brian again then we can nick another sample for you." Said Mel

"I don't have a choice. Let's hope we see him soon" said lindsey. She had always been in love with Brian and had always dreamed that they would get married and start a family. "When i have his baby Brian will have to marry me if he wants to see it" Lindsey thought to herself.

Ted had decided to call Brian but it went on voicemail so he thought he would try the next day. Ted was tired but he was going to stop at Woody's for just one drink then go home to bed.