- Text Size +

Chapter 2


“Hey Justin, I hope you got some sleep.” Amy greeted her as he entered the room.  “I’d like you to meet our friend and associate, Chip Coffey.” The two shook hands.  Justin instantly felt both comfortable but probed.  

“Justin, what just happened to you?” Chip asked.

“Excuse me?”

“I can feel in your energy that something… I’m sorry.  I don’t intrude on people’s thoughts very often but I am feeling a sadness that has to do with something in your life and… were you marked last night?”

Justin looked shocked, “I …. Well, I did have a fight  with my friend in Pittsburgh and yes, Jimmy did leave a mark.”

“Jimmy?” Adam looked surprised and the familiar name he used.

“That’s what he likes and…” Justin pushed the door shut and then, looking at Amy as he undid his fly.  “I don’t plan to show anything but a little skin.” Justin pushed his briefs down far enough that they could see the love bite he had been given last night.

“Holy shit!” Adam gasped.

“Why didn’t you say anything this morning?” Amy asked.

“He didn’t know until later, did you?” Chip interjected.

“You’re right. I noticed it in the shower this morning. I did tell everything I could remember to Daphne.” 

“Ya, she shared that with us a while ago.  Do you know how rare it is to connect with a spirit like you did.  It’s obvious from your recount you don’t feel violated.” Amy said as Justin redid his fly.

“I don’t know what I feel but you are right, it wasn’t a negative experience at all.  He picked up on the fact my friend and I were having a problem.”

After they covered a couple more things it was decided that at some point Chip and Justin would be in the little apartment, just the two of them.  As they all went to take a short break before they started for the night, Justin stopped Chip.

“May I talk to you just a minute?”

“Sure, Justin.” Chip rested a hand on his shoulder.  

“Jimmy whispered the words, ‘Hurt him’.  My first thought was, yes, I hurt Brian but now I wonder if Jimmy meant he would hurt Brian.  Can a ghost hurt someone? I mean he is over 300 miles away.  And maybe Jimmy was just commenting on the fact that I hurt him.”

“I will try to bring it up if he will talk to me tonight. We will try to get that answer for you.”

“Thanks, Chip.” And with that, Justin went to relax in his room for a while. He wished he could talk to Brian.  He wondered if he was still mad. He was afraid if he called him and had to leave he would be even madder but he thought he would take the chance.  He needed to talk to him and he needed Brian to listen to him.  He was about to call him when Daphne walked in.

“Justin, are you alright? I invited you to a fun adventure and you got pulled into the heat of it.”

“I’m Ok.”  His voice did not back up what he was saying.

“Have you talked to Brian?’

“Just earlier when we fought in the little apartment.”

“I thought you might have called him again.”

“I really haven’t had time and I really don’t want him to just hang up on me again or worse, not speak to me at all.”

There was a knock on the door, “Hey, Justin, you in there?”  It was Jerry’s voice.

“Ya, come in.”

“I just need you for like five or ten minutes and then you should have about an hour free.”  Justin followed him out the door.  

Daphne picked up her phone and called Brian.  He wouldn’t be out for the night yet.  “Is something wrong with Sunshine?” was how Brian answered the phone.

“Nice to talk to you, too, Brian.”

“Daphne, you don’t call me unless you are looking for Justin and since he is with you … he is with you isn’t he?”

“If you shut up and listen I can complete a sentence.”

“I liked you better when you thought I was gorgeous.” Brian said snidely.

“Brian, this has not been an easy 24 hours for Justin.  When you were leaving him messages he was having an encounter with James Dean and it really had an effect on him and then when he called you, did you listen to him at all?”

“Wait a minute. He had an encounter with James Dean? You do realize he died in 1955 right?”

“No wonder Justin didn’t want to call you!  If you care about him at all, the next time he calls you, you will shut your frickin’ mouth and listen to him.  He needs you.”

“I’m not his…”

“If you say you are not his boyfriend, I’ll come through this phone and hit you.  He doesn’t need you to be his boyfriend.  He needs you to be his friend and even though you act like a prickly bear, you have a huge heart and I know it so show him you do care.  You don’t have to believe him, even though he has teeth marks to prove it.  He has met James Dean.”

“Teeth marks, what are you talking about?”

“He’s coming back.  I have to go.”  Daphne hung up and threw her bed on the bed.

Justin strode in and laid down on the bed.  “I just talked to Callie.  I thought you would be with her.”

“I was just talking to my mom,” she lied.  “I will go find her now.  Want to come with me?”

“Ya, I may as well,” he said as he looked at his phone and there was nothing from Brian. He didn’t think he had hurt Brian this weekend.  He thought he had pissed him off because he wasn’t there waiting for him everytime he called but he really wished he’d get over his hissy fit.  He needed him now.

Justin was sitting with Daph and Callie and was told it would be about 20 minutes and he would be asked to join Chip, Amy, and Adam.  Daph nonchalantly texted Brian, ‘Call him!’ and then prayed he saw it right away.

Two minutes later Justin’s phone rang.  He looked at it and said, “I’ll be in our room.”  He headed down the hall and answered the phone, “Hello.” His voice was not as strong as he wished it would be.

“Hey, Sunshine. Are you able to actually talk?” Brian sounded a bit irritated but that was the only way he wouldn’t sound sloppy because he was worried. He didn’t believe in that crap but who bit Justin?

“I have about 15 minutes before I go to film.”

“So you are actually in this show, huh?”

“Ya, Brian I have so much I want to talk to you about.  I just ….can it wait until I get home?”

“Sure, Sunshine.”

“I’m sorry I wasn’t available when you texted last night.  Did something happen?”

“Well, I thought so but in the light of morning and without a headache it isn’t so bad.  I’ll tell you about it when you get home.  Do you know when you are coming home tomorrow?”

“It won’t be early because I think I will be up a lot tonight but maybe Daph will sleep so we can leave….” Justin’s voice cracked.  “I’m ready to come home.  I don’t care if you want to hear it or not.  I love you, Brian.  I miss you.”

“I…” Brian stopped.  “Let me know what time you’ll be home and I will be here. Oh, and Justin, whatever you are doing, be careful.”

Daphne got a text as soon as Justin hung up.  ‘Who the hell bit Justin? He’s a wreck and Sunshine usually toughens up when he feels challenged but he is a wreck.’

‘Brian, you don’t want to believe it but while he was in a room, by himself, well, the next morning he had a love bite.’

‘Where? His neck? His arms?’

‘Much lower and I’m not talking about his legs.’

‘And he had teeth marks?’

‘He still had the marks this afternoon.’

‘Get him home to me, D.  And let me know if there is something else I should know.’

‘You don’t like it but you are his safe place.  If you hurt him, I’ll hurt you.’

As Daph sent the last message she saw Jerry coming down the hall for Justin.  “He’s in the bedroom.” She offered.

Jerry knocked on the door, “Are you ready, Justin?” And with that Justin followed him down to the small apartment.

After a few instructions and a little camera time with Amy and Adam, Justin was left with Chip and the cameraman.   Chip closed his eyes. Justin knew he was playing to the camera a bit. “James, are you here? I’ve been talking to your friend, Justin.  He has enjoyed getting to know you.”

Justin felt the coolness envelope him again. “Chip, do you…”

“Yes, he is here.” For the next five minutes Chip interacted with Jimmy.  Justin ‘felt’ some of the answers but could almost feel a wall around him, blocking out some of the conversation.

Chip continued now, “Jimmy, Justin will be leaving soon.  Is there anything you want to say to him?”

Both Chip and Justin felt the word ‘hurt’ come through.  Chip went into performer mode and said what he needed to on the camera and then dismissed the cameraman. Justin began to move to the door and Chip stopped him, “Justin, I wanted a minute off camera.  James is very concerned.  He does keep saying, ‘Hurt Him’ but he won’t clarify for me.  Maybe if you talk to him the two of us can clarify what he is talking about.”

“Ok, just now I know he came around me. I feel the air cooling.” Justin closed his eyes and he swore an arm wrapped around him and then he felt the presence of some leaning into him.

“Hurt him,” Justin felt the message again.  

“Jimmy, what do you mean? Are you telling me I hurt him or do you want me to hurt him?”  Justin felt the energy around him change.

He opened his eyes and saw Chip’s reactions. He saw him nodding as he responded to what he was hearing.  In a blink of an eye, the atmosphere changed and Justin knew he was gone.  Chip sat down and motioned for Justin to come over.

“He is very powerful.  Not in the bad threatening way but he feels a strong connection with you.  His loyalty is palpable.”

“He didn’t tell me what he meant.  Did he clarify for you?”

“Justin, he is confused. He felt you were hurt by your boyfriend but he feels your emotions and he said you were worried about your boyfriend.  Does that make sense?”

“It does.  Brian can be a jerk but it is because of his parents that he is a jerk.  He learned very young he couldn’t count on anything from his family without a world of hurt attached. He has a heart that seems impenetrable but it really is very fragile.”

“James isn’t here anymore.  Spirits come and go. No, I don’t know where they go.  Justin, I think he is a bit sad you are so attached to Brian.  But James believes in  friends for life, well, past life on earth, and he only wants what is best for you.”

“Do you think he will hear me if I talk to him now?”

“I think he may have already heard you but I will leave you alone.  Amy and Adam need me at another spot in the apartment.  There is definitely at least one more spirit around here.”  With that said, Chip started toward the door but stopped.  “Justin, he is  very attached to you.  You may feel him even after you leave.” With that Chip left.

Justin walked over to the shelves and picked up the book of ‘The Little Prince’.  The second he touched it he felt the coolness but in the pit of his stomach he felt the heat of need. He felt led to lay down and as he flipped through the book he felt Jimmy next to him.  He wasn’t sure how the book got to the shelf but soon he felt his body reacting.  As the pleasure rose in his body he said, “Can I do anything for you? I want you to be…”  Justin felt himself give into the feeling as he heard, ‘Just relax’ in his head.  Justin laid there for a few more moments and then sat up.  “I’m glad I met you, Jimmy. I will miss you and won’t forget you.” Justin slipped out of the room then feeling very emotional.  It was about 3:00 a.m. when he got to the room.  He picked up his phone and saw Daphne let him know she was sleeping in Callie’s room but if he needed her he should let her know and she would be right there.

He decided to shower before crawling into bed.  As he felt the water run down his body he could almost feel hands doing the same. As he ran the bar of soap he saw there was still a faint mark where he had been bitten and once he was out of the shower and drying off he noticed , in the mirror that there was a new mark.  It was too high for him to see it without the mirror but it was definitely there. It was where his neck moved to his collarbone.  There was a red mark that obviously was made by very sensual lips. He swore he could see the lips around it.  He pulled on shorts and got into bed.  He was kind of glad he was there alone.  His brain needed time to categorize all this.  He really had no idea how he felt about it.  He was so glad he had talked to Brian and he hoped he was in a listening mood when he got home.  He needed the gentle Brian today.

Justin woke up at 9:00 when Daphne came in to get her clothes. “Oh, I am sorry.  I didn’t want to wake you up.”

“I’m good.  I had six hours which is more than I get most nights.  When can we leave?”

“Amy and Adam really want you to do a finishing interview if you would.”

“Do I have to?”

“Of course you don’t have to. They have drug you through a lot this weekend.”

“I’ll talk to them but I don’t know if I want to go on film again.”  

“I’ll let them know. Oh, and I will try to be ready at 10:00, 10:30 at the latest.”  She walked over to his bed and hugged him.

“Thanks, Daph.  I just want to get home.” 


Justin did a quick voice over for the show and hugged Amy and Adam.  Chip said, “Let me walk you out.” Once they were in the a little alcove by themselves Chip stopped.  He turned and looked at Justin.  “I think you understand but I just wanted to reinforce this, James might follow you home.”

“Do you really think that will happen?”

“I would normally say a gentle spirit like he is, he wouldn’t, but as the evening went on, and you went to bed, he connected with me and asked if you were alright more than once. If he does and you don’t like it, you can ask him to leave you alone.  He likes you.  He doesn’t want to cause you any stress, that’s obvious.  If he does follow you, ask him gently to go back to his things.  That apartment is full of his things.”  Chip patted his shoulder.  “If you ever want a job, I think you are very open to spirits.  We could use…”

“Thanks, but no thanks.  I don’t think I could do what you do.”  With that the two men went their own way.  Justin went back to find Daphne and after saying goodbye to Callie, they were on the road. 

They had been on the road for about two hours.  Daphne had been chatting but Justin had only said a few words when he was asked a question. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Justin kept bringing his hand up to his neck and he didn’t respond when she asked him about it.  At the three hour point she pulled into a rest stop and stopped the car.

“Why are we stopped?” Justin said, snapping out of his haze.

“I just needed to stretch since the conversation is so stimulating.”

“I’m sorry, Daphne.  Do you want me to drive for a while?”

They both got out of the car and met at the front.  “I am so sorry.  I just can’t focus.  I texted Brian and told him when I would be home and he responded that he was glad I would be back but… It’s like my mind just can’t forget about Jimmy.” As he said that he reached for his collarbone again.

“Justin, is there something on your neck there? You keep touching it and seem to tug your shirt up to make sure it is covered.”

Justin gently pulled the shirt collar down just a little bit and Daph gasped, “Justin, are those lip prints?”

“I think so.  I mean at first it just looked like a light hickey but as the day went on, the lip marks have become much clearer.  If he was this intriguing  as a ghost I can’t imagine what he was like when he was alive.  He feels like Brian in some ways.  He had a rough upbringing and, well, he was beautiful but he was unsure of himself in a lot of ways.”

“Ya, that does sound a lot like Brian. Let’s get on the road again.”

“Do you want me to drive?” Justin asked her.

“I don’t think so.  You just aren’t focused enough.”

“You’re probably right.”

Once they were on the Turnpike again Daphne continued, “Justin, what happened last night.  We watched some of the stuff with you and Chip but then I know you and Chip stayed and talked alone.  The cameras were on but there was no sound. What happened?”

“I needed Chip to tell me if Jimmy said anything else, especially when he said hurt him.  I needed to know if he was saying I had hurt Brian or if he wanted to hurt him.”

“How could he hurt Brian?”

“Chip said he could show up again.”

“Who could show up?” She paused and thought it through.  “You mean James Dean’s ghost could follow you home? Is he in the car with us?”

“I haven't felt him at all.  So I don’t think so. I just don’t ….. What if Brian doesn’t believe any of this.  If he doesn’t believe me, it will be so hard.  Obviously, I know Jimmy is dead but he still has a soul.  He still needs to be heard and believed and obviously, he still wants love.”

“Promise not to get mad?”

“What did you do, Daphne?”

“I just told Brian he better believe you or he had to deal with me.”

Justin had to smile at his friend’s loyalty.  “Daphne, Thank you.”

“For what?” 

“There has never been a time when I needed you that you weren’t there for me and no matter how crazy it was you never made fun of me or told me I was crazy. Well, you may have told me I was crazy but in a nice way.”

“Justin, you are easy to be friends with.  You always do the same for me. Hell, you took my virginity for me.”

“Do you ever regret that?”

“No, not really.  I would have never waited until I was married so I am glad it was my best friend who is still by my side.”

Justin got quiet again and he wasn’t sure where the time went but the next thing he knew they were in the city limits and then they were pulling up in front of the loft.  “Daph, hope you understand if I don’t say I had a great time.  It was definitely interesting but.” Justin realized Daphne was just staring at him.  “What?”

“I have been trying to get you to say anything in the last hour.  You were in some kind of transe, I swear.  I thought you were just in a deep sleep.”

“Sorry, I don’t know….”  Justin said as Daphne saw Brian coming out of the loft. He was only wearing his low slung jeans.

“It doesn’t matter.  Brian’s almost to the car.  Don’t forget your bag.  Call me if you need me.”

As Brian opened the car door Justin looked at Daphne.  “I love you, Daph.  Thanks.”

“I knew you were going to get involved with that first girl…” Brian smiled at Daphne and offered his hand to Justin. 

“Grab his bag,” Daph stated. Brian opened the back door and pulled it out.  “And Brian, don’t make me come back here tonight.”

As Daphne pulled away she saw Brian pull Justin gently against his long lean body and kiss him.  Damn, she needed to find a straight Brian Kinney.

Justin wrapped his arms tightly around Brian’s neck and the kiss went on without going any deeper.  Justin didn’t loosen his grip but dropped his head on Brian’s chest.  It wasn’t long before Brian got a little uncomfortable.  “Sunshine, let’s go inside. I’m getting cold without shoes or a shirt.”  Brian kept his arm tightly around Justin’s waist, knowing he needed that.   

Once they were in the apartment Brian led him up to the bedroom. Justin dropped onto the bed and crawled under the blankets, still not having said a word.  If Brian didn’t know better, he would think Justin was on some drug.  Brian shed his jeans and got in next to him pulling him close.

“You going to tell me what happened?”

“Can we just lay here a few minutes?”

“Sure, Sunshine, there’s no rush.”  It wasn’t long before Brian heard slow steady breathing.  He had never seen Justin act like this.  He looked at the clock.  It was getting close to dinner time so he got up and called the diner.  He heard Debbie’s voice come on the line.

“Liberty Diner, if you are hungry for buns, we have plenty.”

“Hey Debbie.”

“Brian, I haven’t seen  you in a few days.  With Justin out of town I thought you’d stop by.”

“Well, I had some things I needed to do but I was wondering if there was anyone around there that might be willing to drop off a couple meals for us.  Justin has a headache and doesn’t feel like going out and I don’t want to leave him alone because he was a little off balanced,” Brian lied.

“He must have really tied one on this weekend.  What do you want? If you offer to tip them well enough I am sure I can get one of these guys to drop off your order.”

“Tell them there is a $20 in it for them.  Just give us ….”

“Do you want burgers or something more homemade like a hot roast beef sandwich.”

“That sounds good.  Give me two of the specials. Can you throw in a couple sodas? I am out. Oh, and I can give you my credit card number to pay for it.”

“Just stop by sometime this week.  I will have the bill by the registered.”

“Thanks, Debbie.”

“Take care of that sweet Sunshine or I will come…”

“Damn, the second time in an hour I have been threatened by a woman.  I’m staying here to take care of him, aren’t I?”

“It should be there in half an hour or so. Oh, I’ll throw in a couple lemon bars, too,” and the call ended. 

“Who were you talking to?” Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck from behind as he sat by the desk.

“It was the diner.  Someone is bringing us a couple of specials.  You looked like you could use something besides a burger.  “Ya, I haven’t really had much to eat in the last 24 hours.” 

Brian pulled him around and into his lap. “Are you going to tell me what happened? I want to see the bite mark.”

“I got another one last night.  It really isn’t a bite but…” Justin pulled his shirt to the side and Brian reached out and touched the spot.

“That is really …. Odd.  What would make the marks that look like lips.  Are you sure you didn’t…” 

“Brian, how would I do that to myself when I don’t even know what it really is.  It started out really like a hickey and then the lip prints darkened as the day went on.”

“Dinner will be here in a few minutes.  Tell me the whole story when it gets here?”

“Bri, what did you want to talk to me about the first night and yesterday morning when you left the message for me?”

“It wasn’t that important.”

“What was it?”


“Where the hell did you put all the condoms? My friends came over and fuck, between us we only had 6 condoms and when those were used, they left.” Brian started laughing softly.  Now that I think about it, that was a good one but I hope later tonight you will show me where you put them.  

Justin reached in his pocket and pulled out a handful of them and then began kissing him. Justin had just thrown one leg over so he was basically sitting on the arms of the chair when there was a buzz from downstairs. “Damn, whoever that is just got himself a smaller tip.”  He smiled as Justin got off the chair and walked over to the intercom, buzzing him up.  He walked over and held out his hand to Brian who handed him a $20.  

“You didn’t promise a bigger tip, did you?”

“No, I said $20.” Justin leaned over and kissed him.  “The condoms are in a shoebox in the closet.”

After a quick warm up in the microwave, Brian and Justin sat on the floor, resting against the sofa, each with a styrofoam container in their hands.  Of course, Debbie had given them extra large portions but Justin ended up eating the whole meal and then sighed.  “The lemon bars are going to have to wait,” he said.  He felt more like himself then he had all weekend.  He began gently biting Brian’s earlobe.  “You’re done eating that, aren’t you?” He took the container out of his hands and set it on the coffee table.  Justin unzipped Brian’s fly and dropped off the sofa between Brian’s legs and slowly lowered his mouth down onto his rising member.

“God, I missed you,” Brian croaked out as he started thrusting to meet Justin’s mouth.  

After Brian had climaxed and Justin swallowed, Justin stood and offered his hand, “Want to see the teeth marks?”

Brian stood and together they walked to the bedroom.  After Justin pulled out the shoebox of condoms they both stripped and laid on the bed.  Brian began at Justin’s lips and began to move downward.  He pressed his own lips and the mark on Justin’s collar bone. Brian and Justin both shivered.

“Did you just feel …. I’m not sure what I just felt,” a confused Brian looked at Justin.

“Welcome to my weekend.” 

Brian continued to move downward and soon Justin was squirming as Brian grazed down Justin’s chest and then stopped at his navel for a moment and he continued downward.  “Holy shit!” he said softly as he found the mark just above the base of Justin’s penis.  He moved a few inches away from Justin and looked him in the eye, “You know I don’t care if you fucked a guy this weekend. Did you really have to lie about all this?”

“Brian, why would I do that? I know you don’t care.  Hell, you were in bed with two men, why would you care if I was but I wasn’t.  Well, not with one that I could see.  I know it’s hard to believe but please, baby …. Shit,” Justin rubbed his rock hard cock. “Let me show you.”  Justin grabbed his phone off the nightstand and found the clip from the first night.  Brian watched the screen and saw Justin alone in the apartment and then saw him lay down with the recorder, playing a familiar song and then Brian hit the pause button.  The instrument was hanging midair above Justin.  

“Holy shit!” he hit play and watched as he saw the mist and then manipulation of Justin’s clothes.  He was so absorbed he didn’t see Justin get up, grab a robe,and walk down the steps to the living room.  Justin walked to the window and for a split second he could have sworn there was a hand on the nape of his neck again but then it was gone and he was sure he had just wished for the comfort he needed.

Brian continued watching, trying to comprehend what he was seeing.  He could tell it was a raw cut, unmanipulated for the show at this point. He turned to say something to Justin and then realized he was alone.  Brian took a deep breath and sighed.  He really screwed this up.  He had been pissed at Justin about the condoms on Friday night but on Saturday he was mad at his dad and he just needed to talk to Justin..  No wonder Justin was unsettled.  He actually did have a ghost, not any ghost but the ghost of James Dean make love to him.  He wasn’t sure why he thought love rather than sex but that was the vibe he got.  

“Sunshine, where’d you go?” he said as he got up and walked down into the living room.  He walked up behind Justin and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.  “I should have believed you.”  Brian waited for Justin to strike back.

Justin just softly said, “Yes, you should have.”

“You had a crazy weekend.”

I’m sorry I hid the condoms.  I was acting childish.  If I had gotten the text I probably would have told you where they were.  I mainly wanted to piss you off.  And I have to admit, I like it when you get jealous, and whether you admit it or not the thought of me having sex without you around ticked you off.  Don’t you know by now, unless you throw me out, I’ll always be back and sometimes I’ll be back even though you did throw me out.”

Brian brought his mouth down to Justin’s shoulder and kissed it. Then he gently turned him around and brought his mouth down to Justin’s.  As they kissed, Brian undid Justin’s robe so their skin touched.  The robe puddled on the floor by their feet and Brian pulled him close his tongue danced with Justin’s.  He then left Justin’s mouth and moved downward.  He dropped to his knees and this time, when he saw the bite mark he kissed it. Brian felt a sharp pain as if he had been hit with something for a split second but as he moved downward the pain did not repeat.  Damn, he was getting old.

As he took Justin’s cock into his mouth, Justin leaned against the window sill and closed his eyes as Brian brought him higher and higher. He began to thrust faster and faster as he grabbed Brian’s head. As he shouted and emptied into Brian’s mouth, his eyes fluttered open.  He shook his head.  What the hell had he just seen?  Brian worked his way back up and Justin was too distracted to think about the hazy image he thought he had just seen. 

Together they walked to the bedroom and this time, Brian put on a condom and then, positioning himself over Justin, with Justin’s legs over his shoulders he entered him and they made love once more. 

Later, Brian lay in Justin’s arms with his head on Justin’s chest.  “Brian, why did you call me Saturday morning? You weren’t still mad about the rubbers.  Sure you were pissed but that would have waited until I arrived today.”

“I sometimes wish you weren’t so tuned in to my feelings.” He dropped a kiss on Justin’s chest.  “I don’t know how to deal with someone who wants to know how I feel.”  He moved his hand down and realized he was tracing the bite mark with his finger.  I got a call that started out with the word, ‘Sonny boy’!”

“Oh, Brian, I’m sorry.  What did he want this time? Let me guess, could you loan me just enough to tide me over until payday? I’ll pay you back.  I keep track.”

“You know Jack well.” Brian’s voice was filled with melancolia.  I just wish once, just once….”

Justin’s arms tightened around Brian, “I wish you would just realize that nothing you have done or will do can change your parents and it isn’t your fault.”

“I just wish they could accept me for who I am.  I don’t expect them to love me or ever be concerned.  I just wish my dad would ask about my job and that my mom wouldn’t start out with ‘Brian, why do you…’”

“I hope you know the only thing I would change about you is your parents.”  Justin tilted Brian’s head up and kissed him.  “I know it is still early but, I really need to get some sleep.  I have an early class in the morning and I didn’t get much sleep this weekend.”  Justin ran his fingers through Brian’s hair.

“Sunshine, I’m glad you’re back home where you belong.”

“I love you, Brian.”  Justin kissed him once more and then gently pressed Brian’s head back down on his chest and the two fell asleep.


Brian woke up sometime later and shivered.  It must have gotten a lot colder tonight.  He grabbed the covers and tucked them around Justin and then rolled over, his back to Justin, pulled the blanket up to his chin and went back to sleep. Sometime later, Brian felt himself being pushed onto his back and then he shivered as the blankets were lifted and a trail of kisses caressed his chest and then his abdomen.  And then he felt his dick being engulfed.  He instantly became aroused but as the sensation enveloped him he was trying to figure out how Justin was giving him a blow job but his mouth felt so cool around him.  It wasn’t long before he felt himself give in to the sensation and climaxed.  He felt a cool touch on his check that felt like lips and then nothing.  Justin must have gone right back to sleep.  “You could at least replace the blankets,” Brian said as he reached down and pulled them back up.

“You say something, Bri?” Justin said, seeming to have been woken up.

“Forget it,” Brian said groggly as he got resituated with his cover and went back to sleep.


The next time Brian woke up he felt the warmth of Justin’s body pressed against him.  Brian kissed him and then reached down and stroked his ass, pulling him close. “How’d you do that last night?”

“Do what? The sex was great but it wasn’t anything new?”

“Not then. I mean in the middle of the night when you gave me the blowjob.”

“Brian, I slept straight through the night.  You put the blankets around me. I do remember that.” He kissed Brian.  “Thank you, by the way. But that was the only time I woke up at all last night.”

“I know what you are doing, Justin.  You are trying to freak me out.  How did you make your mouth so cool at the same time you had a hot cock in your mouth?”

Now, Justin sat up and peeled the blankets off Brian. Brian expected the air to be chilly but it was a pleasant temperature. Justin had an idea.  He straddled Brian after slipping a condom on and then lowered himself onto Brian’s morning hardon.  He began to move up and down slowly.  He bent over and kissed Brian as he continued to move slowly but when Brian began to thrust up to meet him he quickened the movement and soon they both arched and shuttered before Justin dropped onto Brian’s chest.  

After a few moments, Justin moved off him.  “Scrub my back?”

“Sure.  I’ll be right there.”

Justin stepped into the steaming water.  He put some shampoo in his hair and after scrubbing it, he shut his eyes as he rinsed the soap out.  As he brought his head back out of the water he felt Brian’s hand with a bar of soap sliding over his back.  Brian soaped his hands and began sliding his fingers down the valley between Justin’s cheeks, pressing his bud as he got to it.

“I wish I had time for another round but I need to be getting out of here.  Turn around and I’ll wash your back.”

“My back is fine.  I want you to wash my cock.” Brian put his hands on his hips and thrust his pelvis toward Justin.  Justin took one of the plush cloths they kept in the shower and soaped it up.  Justin quickly soaped Brian’s chest and then moved downward.  He began to rub Brian’s cock and balls with the cloth when he froze.  He bent over a bit and then rubbed the cloth over the same spot several times.  

“Um, Brian, you know how you accused me of giving you a blow job in your sleep?”

“Are you going to finally confess?”

“Brian,” Justin put a hand on his shoulder and had him bend over a bit.  “I forgot to tell you, I might have taken a new friend home with me.”

“You what?” Brian looked at him confused.

“I didn’t give you a blowjob.  Jimmy did.”