- Text Size +

CHAPTER 11 - HORRIPILATION AND JUST PLAIN HORROR


BRITIN - LATE NIGHT 


LOUNGE


BRIAN


I made him go and have a nap when he woke up, we ordered Thai, being a meat and tatoes guy, his words, he’s never had it. I had to order more dumplings. Now we’re just chilling, well I am, he’s trying very hard not to give Cumulus and Remus the steak we were going to have.


“Give them that and you will clean up whichever end that comes out of!” I assert, which does the trick. They look sad as he heads back to the kitchen. “If it upset your stomach, you wouldn’t like it.” They huff before turning back to the fire. “You know I’m right.” 


“You’re no longer their buddy-boy.” He laughs as he comes back with wine and two glasses.


“Their stomach and your nose will thank me in the morning.”


“Why my nose?” He frowns, struggling with the opener. When I sigh, he hands it ruefully over. 


“Runny shit and vomit stink. So as well as meat and potatoes, you’re more of a screw cap wine guy?”


“I’m not a total savage!” He snickers and pours. “But I always manage to either cork it or leave half the cork in the neck.”


“I see. Did you buy this?” I hold the glass up to the light.


“Before I answer, what are you doing?” 


“Seeing the body of the wine. So did you?”


“Yes, does it pass the Kinney Master of Wine Test?” He teases. 


“It does and I am certified.” I grin at his shocked expression. “I like to excel in all I do, especially if I like it. I like wine. Oh and whisky, am going to take a whisky appreciation course, I’d like to be a sommelier in that too.”


“So are you good at everything?” He grins cheekily. “Or don't people complain to your face?”


“Nobody's complained.” I reply, looking away.


“I’ll bet.” He stares for a few seconds before his eyes widen. “Um, Brian, when you say nobody’s complained, why haven’t they?”


“Because I’ve not had sex with anyone, nor do I want to.” 


“Get lost! No, I don't believe that!”


“Why would I lie about it?”


 You’re a virgin? How the hell have you not - not with anyone! Nothing!”


“Not totally pure. I’ve fooled around and got off, just not gone all the way.” I shift to face him. “For years it was drummed into me by Mom that sex was a chore, something to be endured, and most definitely for procreation purposes only.” He silently gestures for me to continue. “When I left for university, I was a good boy and did Mommy proud, at first focusing on my studies, but then I discovered beer!”  He snorts into his glass. “My first time was with my Dad. He came without her, because she had a Church weekend. It was so good, not just because of the beer and my first whisky, but she wasn’t sitting there like a vulture pecking at our happiness and joy.” 


“So your first fumble followed?” He asks, sipping then going pale. I swallow furiously, shaking my head, he looks relieved. “Does she know? Is it because she wants to deflower you that she’s so keen, good looks aside?”


“No, she thinks I’ve had a string of conquests and wants to be the last.” I shudder. “And whilst we're talking honestly, when did you know you’re gay?”


He looks thoughtful. “About eleven. I wasn’t playing with Barbies or anything like that, girls just didn’t do it for me. My unlamented stepfather drummed it into me that I should settle down with a good girl, carry the Taylor gene.”


“Why did you keep his name?”


“I didn’t, she was already a Taylor. The asshole wanted to double barrell it, just so people would know they were married. Thank God she refused and wasn’t married to him for too long. The minute she was focusing on my health, he sulked, then mercifully left.”


“So, top or bottom?” I ask. He pinkens slightly. “Good to know I am not the only virgin.” I’m quiet for a few seconds. “And there's something else with Lindsay. I’m stuck between a rock and her very hard place, no matter what I do. If I’m good, she wants to reward me. If I’m bad, like telling her to go fuck herself, she sees me as more desirable.” 

 

“Michael's kinda the same. He wants, and I quote, the right guy to take his most sacred rosebud. He keeps looking at me, when he says it, all come hither with your zither.”


“They say the way a person eats is an indication of their technique. He eats like a warthog, her like a famished ferret, all sharp and quick bites. Can you imagine them near either of our dicks?” I hand him a hankie to wipe his jeans. “You and him ever kiss?”


JUSTIN


“Once, a long time ago, it was horrible.” My lip twists as I don't know if he will answer my questions, so start with the easiest one. “You and Lindsay?”


“Twice, both unpleasant and initiated by her. She said she was drunk, but I couldn't taste any booze in the gallon of drool she pushed down my throat.”


“Oh, for crying out loud, a simple yes and it was vile would’ve done!” He chuckles and tops up our glasses. “How did it feel when Emmett kissed you?”


“Better than her!” I feel a little sad at his smile. “He's the first guy who's ever kissed me, though some have wanted to but not done so.” He looks across. “I've never done that, initiated a kiss I mean. Funny though, as that's the one thing that I love doing when I do it with the right person. A prelude to the act. And to clarify when I said I don’t want to have sex, I meant that I want to make love, fuck, screw the person I’m doing that to. I want them screaming my name and begging me never to stop.” I’ve stopped breathing, I feel sure of it! “It's called horripilation.” He nods at my arms. “When your hairs stand on their ends through excitement, horripilation, am hoping it’s that as opposed to horror or fear, you’re feeling.” If I was breathing, I’m definitely not now as he takes my glass and looks from my lips to my eyes. “So, are you saying yes?”


“To what?” I whisper, hoping against hope.


“To kissing you. I’d very much like you to be my first in some things, this is one of them.”


“No.” His face falls and he backs away. “I mean yes! Of course I mean yes, the no is for me mentally.” He looks confused but relieved. “I’m telling myself no tongues.”


“Don’t do that, let me feel your tongue please.” I’m in his lap in seconds. “Perfect.” He whispers, tracing my lips, his eyes never leaving mine. “Soft and no doubt sweet, time to taste.” As he tilts my chin up, my eyes close. When his lips touch mine, my heart melts, and for the first time ever, I swoon!


BRIAN


I tongue his mouth open, we both moan as the kiss deepens. I snicker as he takes my hands and puts them firmly on his butt. I pull him closer. His cock presses against my stomach, like mine, it’s throbbing.


As we kiss, I’m relieved he's just stroking my face. If he touches me anywhere else, I will explode. He pushes slightly, I lay us down and my happiness starts to bubble. Yes, I’m gay. Deep down I’ve always known this, but until this man, I’ve never acted on it. However, with this man, right here, I feel I can finally fall in love.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively, thanks