- Text Size +

CHAPTER 17 - MARKING HIS TERRITORY AND THEY FAIL TO STAKE THEIR CLAIMS


TWENTY FIVE MINUTES LATER


MICHAEL


I know Lindsay's gonna be pissed at me for leaving her to deal with George and Ma. Once I explain, she’ll understand. Besides, she's the manager and I urgently need to speak to Justin about being in partnership with Ma, surely he can contest that will or something?! 


It’s bad enough with Brian, though gaining Lindsay as a new friend is the bonus for that, however with him comes Mel. When I saw her in George’s office, there was a vague recognition, it hit hard when she came to the store. She’s known in the community as Jawzabel. An absolute fucking shark, but pretty with it, well to some people. 


As I approach the dinner, there’s my van. Justin will persuade Brian to give it back to me since I’m his best friend and soon to be husband. Which will be in less than five years, Uncle George, trust me on this! I don't care if we're rich or poor, as long as we’re together, just like Brian and Lindsay. Besides, from what we found out about what I thought was his side hobby, he doesn’t really need that money, though it would be nice to have it!


I sigh when I see the back of him, I can’t wait to return the topping favour on our honeymoon, or even before if he can’t wait!


“Justin! Hey, Jus!” He immediately shuts my van. “How are you doing? Recovered from last night? You've been fed and watered?”


“Yes, I've got to go. I thought you were at the store, that’s what Debs said.”


“Oh, you know me. If I want to be somewhere with someone, that’s where I’ll be!” I grin, perusing his frame. “That’s an unusual colour on you. Where’s it from, and why a turtleneck?”


“Hey, Justin!” Being shouted startles is both. My heart sinks as Brandon arrives. I hope he’s not going to keep us long. “You're looking gorgeous as always. The turtleneck hiding something?” He drawls, leaning against my van.


“No. Please excuse me, you two, I need to go.”


“Where?” We both ask and laugh, he scowls and looks at his watch.


”You okay, Jus?” Brandon asks, putting an arm around him, which he quickly, obviously thinking of my feelings, shakes off. 


“Fine, just going to be late. Which you both know I hate.”


“We’ll walk and talk.” I decide. “See you later, Brandon.” 


“No, there’s no see you later, Brandon.” Justin declares.


“Great! Where are we going then? I do love a threesome.”


“Foursome.” Brian pops up from nowhere. “And I don’t. We’ve got business conversations to have, so you guys can catch up later.”


“Michael!” I turn at Lindsay’s voice. “It’s all sorted at the - Brian! Oh, and Justin, how fortuitous we caught you!” 


BRIAN


“Is it?” I mutter, before pasting on a smile. “Hey, how was last night?”


“Great. So where are we going, and who is this handsome devil that's coming with us?” She adjusts her hair to show off her alleged and oft said only by her, swan-like neck, which I could happily wring right now. “I’m Lindsay, Lindsay Peterson. I’m Brian’s best friend and close companion.” 


JUSTIN


“She’s my sister, my older sister.” I simper. “Lindsay, this is Brandon, who, like you, bats for lashes.” 


“How lovely. As beautiful as you two blondes are, I'm much more interested in this Adonis. I saw you last night. So glad you know Justin. Who are you to him, Brian, his PA? Which would be a delicious novelty, I have some dictation I’d love you to take.” I keep from jumping in front of him and screaming he’s mine, that's who he is to me! 


“His business partner.” Brian’s radiating ice. “If you guys are coming, then you need to hail a cab. We’ll go to your office Michael.”


“Business doesn't mix with pleasure I hope?” Brandon drawls.


I am about to explode when a saviour appears. “Michael, grab that cab!” 


MICHAEL’S OFFICE IN TED’S BUILDING - AN HOUR LATER


LINDSAY


This city is just too much! Somehow we managed to lose the van! One second it was in front of us, then it was gone. Not only are we still waiting for them to get here, we’ve been sent to voicemail every time we call. 


At least Michael had the common sense to apologise immediately in the cab - a trait Brian needs to reacquaint himself with! I was furious that he left me to deal with Uncle George and his mother! I wanted to find Brian. However, we’ve now hired a cleaning company, thanks to my business sense, to do that kind of thing, thus freeing up Manning to do what Michael and I dictate!


“For fuck sake, this is ridiculous! What the hell are they doing?!”


GARAGE UNDER TED’S BUILDING - SAME TIME


BRIAN’S VAN


JUSTIN


I tug his hair, he raises an eyebrow. “When did you do it?” 


“What?” He strokes my neck with a grin.


“The love bite. I wondered why Ted was smirking. I had to buy this, which itches!” I grumble.


“So I’m never to do that again?” He murmurs.


“Humph, just put it somewhere less obvious!” I twirl his sideburns.


“Gotcha.” He smirks, checking his teeth-work. “It's not that big. You being so pale makes it noticeable, I guess.”


“He guesses.” I snort. “It's about as subtle as Brandon.”


“We need to balance the unwanted lust, I can’t have two and you have one!”


“You weren't flattered then?” Although I’m being flippant, I know his reputation as a top. 


“Nope. True, he's gorgeous, but he's not you.” He pulls me into a deep kiss.


As we part, I have an idea. “Can you get in the back on your stomach?”


“You want to rim me now?” His eyes glow.


“Not enough room for squirming.” I undo his seatbelt, he opens the door. “But lovebites on your butt, there’s room for that.” 


He’s out and unbuttoning his jeans. “Hurry up!” I clamber over the seats, we arrive at the same time. In seconds, his lusty moans vibrate down my throat as I suck on his tongue.


BRIAN


“Lie down.” He whispers.


I flip over, he fondles my cheeks, before blowing a fiery trail across both of them. “Up, need to get to the best spot.” 


My jeans hit my ankles. Whilst kneading one, he mouths and nibbles the other. It is the most extraordinary sensation; I’m mute with pleasure, feeling it in my hole and cock. The slurping smack as he moves to the next spot is the only sound. 


“Tastes great.” He mumbles between bites. 


“Oh god!” I cry as his fingers gently stroke my hole.


“So wet and juicy.” He husks, pushing in a tip. “Want more?”


“Uhhuh.” I moan and he glides in. “Shiiiit!”


“Don’t you dare!” He chuckles. “Am I the first to touch you here?”


I’m almost delirious. “Yes.” I groan as my hips go their own way. “Ho-oh do that again!” 


“Hot rubbing on your nubbin feels good?”


I can’t hear him because of the blood rushing around my ears. My ass is on heavenly fire as he thrusts, swirls and rubs. “Gonna!” As the word leaves my mouth, spunk leaves my body, I bang my head against the door, he cries out, but, I’m too far gone in ecstacy to do anything for him. 


FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER


JUSTIN


Whilst he dabs at my lip, he avoids eye contact and I know why. Guilt. “If you’d clobbered me any other way, I would be pissed. You lost control because I was making you feel great. Plus, you have a great recovery, which makes me happy!”


“Indeed you were and indeed I do.” He murmurs, handing me a wet wipe. I frown. “For your hand.”


“What’s wrong with it?” I see nothing, except him blushing. “Absolutely not. This is part of it, the third best thing. After the feels and the taste is the smell. You smell great, all over sexy, earthy, male. You know what else you smell like?” I suck my fingers, his eyes widen. “Mine. All mine.”


BRIAN


I've got him pinned under me, he tastes salty. “What’s that?” I murmur.


“Sweat and cum, you made a lot.” 


I savour it, then take his hand and sniff. “It was so intense. I was pissed at you. In the bath, I was pissed.” I admit.


“For stopping you, yeah I know. God I wanted you to finish, but I also want you to relax, start getting used to your boyfriend making you feel good. Your boyfriend cares about you. Do you hear me? I care about you. Stop trying to control everything, it will happen, it will be at a time that feels natural and what we both want - no, let me finish, you did that because to you, logically, it seemed the next step. Cock in front of face, start sucking. Love making isn't logical.”


JUSTIN


He's getting it. He’s becoming pliant of body and mind. This is sharply interrupted by his phone, playing the Punani tune. “Let’s just get there please?” He sighs, brushing his cupid’s bow, I smile and nod. Both muttering choice epithets, hand in hand, we go to face Dumb, Dumb and Dumber.


TEN MINUTES LATER


MICHAEL


“Jesus, are you okay?!” I cry as he comes in looking bruised and dishevelled.


“Oh my god, Brian, your face!” Lindsay exclaims. “Your beautiful face!”


“I think it adds character.” Brandon drawls. “Which one wants their booboo kissed better first?”


We all jump when Brian slams the door. “Listen to me. Neither of us want anything kissed by you. This is our place of work, you will treat it, myself and Justin with respect, not as a bordello or fucktoys! Start by apologising. If you can’t or won’t do that, then piss off.”


“I-I-I was just teasing.” Brandon stammers.


“That’s an excuse.” Justin states. “You’ve got five seconds.”


“I’m sorry, really sorry.”


“I should hope so too!” I declare, handing Lindsay the kit. “Now what happened?”


“We were messing around and got carried away.” Brian pours some water whilst we gape at him. “What? That's what we were doing.”


“Brian, that is not funny!” Lindsay declares. 


“Give me that!” Justin snipes, snatching the kit off her. “Hey, look at me.” We’re silent as he tends to his face. “Do you have a headache, fuzzy vision?”


“No, I’m fine. What about you?”


LINDSAY


“Brian, I appreciate that you’re a bit in shock, for whatever reason, but that was disrespectful and your mother would be ashamed. Now apologise to me, for I was only expressing concern.” 


“He doesn't owe you an apology!” The simpleton spits. “Stop digging her up to bury him in guilt!”


“I’m doing no such thing. I’m being the voice of reason, as usual.”


“I don’t like it, I’ve never liked it. If you can’t quit it, then you can go home! By home, I mean New York, and I will send for his things; you are fucking me off sister dear!”


“Brian, how can you let him speak to me like that?!” I gasp, as  my pretty tears, as there’s Brandon to impress, flow. They work since he comes to my aid, rubbing my back, soothing my hurt feelings with kind words. Glancing across, I enjoy the look on Brian’s face. Yes, he’s jealous! 


“You okay now?” Brandon asks. “A beautiful face should never have tears.”


“Yes, thank you Brandon. I can’t understand what’s happened to him. There’s no way her son, her loving and caring son, would talk about her or to me that way. She loved, cared and protected him from harm.”


“I wanna go home.” Brian whispers. “Take me home.”


“Okay, my sweet boy and best friend. Michael, can you get us a cab to the hotel please? Justin, you’ll understand that we need to be alone now.” 


“He’s talking to me!” Justin snarls like a rabid dog before he simpers that Brian should give him the keys.


“None of you are driving!” I declare. “Michael or I will. Brian, give one of us the keys!” 


“Why is everyone shouting?!” Daphne swaggers in, she gasps when she sees them. “Oh shit, you were the fender bender?!” 


“Fender bender?” I echo. “You were in a car accident?!” 


“Drew?! Can you bring the car around, get these boys home, then come back for me?”


“Daphne, you are just an employee. I know what he wants and needs best, and that’s me!”


“Enough, you two!” Uncle George and Debs enter. “Both be quiet. Vic is downstairs, he will take them home. Debs, go with them please. Daphne, take a seat, they’ll be okay.” Debs gives me a filthy look as they leave. Justin’s arm around Brian’s waist isn’t necessary, he’s not all that bruised and can walk unaided! “Brandon, what are you doing here?”


“I bumped into Justin and Michael outside the diner. They said I should join them.”


GEORGE


“Knowing how you are in the club, that was most probably the lesser of two evils.” Uncle George retorts. “Off you trot.” 


“Hope to see you guys around, especially you, Lindsay.” He kisses, then brushes her cheek and saunters out. 


“And you will, Brandon, I’d like to take you for a drink to say thank you for your kindness. May I take your number?” He immediately hands over his phone, I take my time putting mine in, enjoying the gorgon’s gurning. Once he leaves, I turn to Uncle George. “I really need to go back to the hotel and rest. It's been very upsetting.”


“Lindz, why not come back to mine? It's nearer and saves you all that messing about. The spare room is already set up.” She nods and sobs - again. “Give me Fizz’s number, after I call her, we can find you somewhere nice and quiet for us to wait for her.”


“That’s alright, isn’t it, Uncle George?” She snivels. When I nod, their small smirks are not as hidden as they think. I almost lose it when they stupidly widen as Daphne stalks out.


TED’S OFFICE, FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER


GEORGE


“Debs said they were both trying to calm each other down.” Daphne steams. “It was a toss up who was angrier. Oh, how I want to clean her smug clock!” 


“As do I. However, there’s better ways to skin that cat. Their simpering act has given me an idea, which saves me money! Come in!” I order. After he sits, he takes off his shoes, then rests his feet on the table. “Nice socks.”


“Thanks.” Brandon ruefully wiggles. “I really fucked up, didn’t I?”


“Yes, you did. First you bossed - in bed with a top of all places and people, if you didn't want to bottom why did you? Then you bragged about how good you were. How much you taught him. To me.”


“I was just so surprised he said yes! Also, I didn’t realise he’s your nephew.” He bleats.


“That’s not the point. Backroom barracking and bragging could be expected, not appreciated but expected.” He’s puce and sliding down the chair. “That’s not where you two happened.” His flag is frantically waving. “Alright, alright. Now why were you at the diner?”


“To say sorry. Honest! Same with the club, but then I saw Michael hanging around him, and after the blistering you gave me, I knew if I said something in front of him he’d want to know why.”


“Finally, smart thinking. What elicited the fucktoy comment?” More cringing. “Membership is at stake.”


“I offered to kiss their booboos better.”  


“As if I would let that happen!” He starts at Daphne’s growl. “He was really upset when he heard about your bragging, not as much as I am!”


“I’ll apologise for that.” He quails under her glare. “Okay, okay, no going near them. She looks like she’d cut my dick off, please make her stop!” 


“Daphne, Brandon’s got a heart of gold, however leads with said dick too much.” She unfolds her arms. “Now be off you, your membership is safe. Although don’t be taken in by the simpering or tears of Lindsay during that drink or whatever.” His face darkens. “What? You said beauty should not be marked by tears.”


“I was talking about his, she needs to learn to be a better faghag. More heart, less ego and cunning.”


“Well once she knows she is one, I'm sure she'll excel.” Daphne kvetches.


“How doesn’t she know she’s a faghag?” He scoffs, it morphs into a scowl as she tells him what’s happening. “Whatever I can do, get him to let me know.” He puts on his shoes, blows us kisses and departs. 


DAPHNE


I stretch out along the sofa to read Justin’s text. I’m relieved that they’re both fine and about to have a bath; I grin at his hopes that we didn't see too much of what they were doing in the van. I reassure him that we didn’t but heard and I want context! 


“What can he do and why, also what’s your idea?” I look up at the silence, he’s got the same smile on his face he has for Justin and Brian. “George?”


“Harm one harm all. He’s very protective of the tribe. As for the idea, it was Michael who gave it to me. Yes, I’m surprised too!” He snickers. “I’m going to get her out of the hotel by suggesting she move in with him.”


“They’d never go for that!!”


“They will once I add the services of Manning to the mix.”


“Manning? Why?”


“Because in five weeks, Lindsay becomes responsible for the mortgage on her brownstone, all quarter mill of it, plus the services. Michael is ugly, greedy and lazy. He will jump at the chance to have someone waiting on him hand and foot. He’ll get her in there.”


“How do you know that?!” I gasp.


“Mel and Manning, although they haven't told Brian.”


“He’ll be furious over the secrecy. Besides he doesn’t want her homeless, he just wants her out of his pants. He’ll most likely buy it for her and pay for the upkeep.”


“She won’t be and he can’t.” He sighs. “Because there’s already someone lined up for it.”


“Which means she’ll stay here!” I exclaim. “What are they thinking?!”


“That's what I said, but they reckon they’ve got everything under control.”


“They’d better, or I will give her Mel’s address. That wasn’t only annoyance she was looking at her with!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and constructive if reviewing. Thanks