Spoilt little rich girl Lindsay Peterson gets everything she wants, when she wants it; but now she has something she doesn't want, a surprise half brother called Justin Taylor, who stands between her and their late father's estate. As well as getting her for a sister, Justin has another problem in the form of his best friend, Michael Novotny. They met in art class where Justin was a teacher's assistant, and became fast and best friends. One drunken night, however, they made a deal that if by the time Justin reached 28 and Michael 35 and if neither of them were in a relationship, they would marry. Speaking of marrying, Lindsay wants to marry her best friend, the gorgeous but repressed Brian Kinney...who Justin takes one look at and wants for himself - who will win? The sister? The brother? Or the wannabe lover?
Plot bunny by the lovely Cathy Sunderland - thank you!
DISCLAIMER: I own nothing, not a damn thing, no copyright infringement is intended whatsoever
Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner, Blake Wyzecki, Brian Kinney, Carl Horvath, Daphne Chanders, Debbie Novotny, Drew Boyd, Emmett Honeycutt, Justin Taylor, Lindsay Peterson, Melanie Marcus, Michael Novotny, Original Character, Original Female Character, Original Male Character, Other Cast Regulars, Ted Schmidt, Vic Grassi
Tags: 100k+ Word Count, Abuse/Child Abuse, Anal Beads, Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Anti-Lindsay, Anti-Michael, Bisexual, Bottom Brian, Brain Bleach Recommended, Brian/Other, Celebratory Fuck, Coming Out, Drug Use - Recreational, First Time (Sex), Fluff, Friendship, Jealousy, Justin/Other, Masturbation , Mental Health Issues, Oral Sex, Orgasm Delay/Denial, Possessive, Raw Sex, Responsible Justin, Rimming, Sex Toys, Slow Burn, Toppy Justin, Vulnerable Brian, Vulnerable Justin
Genres: Angst w/ Happy Ending, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Porny, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Brian/Lindsay, Brian/Other, Emmett/Drew, Justin/Other, Other Cast Pairing, Ted/Blake, Ted/Emmett
Chapters: 24 Completed: No
Word count: 60304 Read: 25186
ePub Downloads: 116 Published: Dec 22, 2020 Updated: Oct 15, 2023
1. The Princess and the Wannabe Prince...Who's Actually a Frog by MissMerlot [Reviews - 10] (3087 words)
7. The Meeting of the Fools, Renaming the Hounds and Keeping Schtum by MissMerlot [Reviews - 7] (2357 words)
8. The Bs Be...Boys, Britin, Blake, Bracelets and Babylon by MissMerlot [Reviews - 5] (3309 words)
14. Putting Him in the spotlight and Them in their supposed Place by MissMerlot [Reviews - 8] (2171 words)
16. Moving in Two Directions, One Wrong and the Other Right by MissMerlot [Reviews - 4] (2029 words)
17. Marking His Territory and They Fail to Stake Their Claims by MissMerlot [Reviews - 3] (3097 words)