- Text Size +

JUSTIN


I start praying, opening my eyes when I hear the blinds being closed. 


“I’m going to lock up, see you in a few minutes, you taking the martini?” He brushes my cheek when I nod, before closing the door behind him. 


I’m astonished by the surety of his tone, his unwavering and lustful gaze, also incredibly turned on! He wants me, little ole me, well not so little, inside him! Deciding not to chance my nerves with a tray; gathering the pitcher and a glass, head upstairs.


BRIAN


Because I’m so horny, it takes four attempts to get the alarm code right. This was always going to happen, from the second, yes the second I saw him. I could still feel him writhing against me when I wanked four times later that night.


I hear the bathroom door shut and frown, then realise what he’s most likely doing, I take the stairs two at a time calling for him to wait; he opens the door and I step into the steamy depths.


MICHAEL’S STORE - SAME TIME


MICHAEL


“I’d forgotten I’d ordered these!” I cry, opening the boxes of Kid Strong and Psyche. “Perfect for tomorrow’s day of rest!” I jump as the window is knocked on. Frowning, I unlock the door to Mel.


“I’m not open now, so can you come back tomorrow?”

 

“What are you doing then?” She asks, stepping around my attempted block. After picking up my copies, she peruses the shelves in silence, taking her pick. “If you’re not open, why are you here - stock dipping?”

 

“No I am not! The very idea! I had a text that there was a delivery.“


“I see. Here's my card. Give them my details so that they can alert me too.”  I pocket it and smile tightly. “Actually, no, I’ll do it. I’ve been told how forgetful you can be. What’s the name of the company? Saves me going to the office and looking for it.”


Yawning and rubbing my temple, I pick up my coat. “Can we do this tomorrow? I really need to go. What the hell?” I snap when she rips a piece of card from the counter.


“You have important information where anyone can see it! I bet you’ve got your password on your computer!” She stalks to the office. By the time I’ve locked up and joined her, she’s tapping away with a scowl.


“Again, what the hell?” I demand.


“Ensuring the safety of the business.” She retorts. “There. I will be back tomorrow, you go and get that rest. You’re gonna need it now.” She smirks as she gathers her purchases then heads to the door. My smugness is short lived when she fishes out keys, pausing as she scrutinises the lock. “We’ll be changing that, not secure enough. Have a nice evening.”


“We're not changing anything!” I snort as she disappears into the night. “Especially once Lindsay gets your supposed boss’s share!”


TURRET ROOM - SAME TIME


BRIAN


“That tickles!” I gasp. “Justin!” My protest dissolves into a moan as the feel of his hair at the base of my spine is replaced by his tongue and teeth. He nips and licks from one side to the other, up and down. My hole is quivering with anticipation, I’m gripping the pillow to stop myself from pushing his head where I need it desperately to be. “Why’d you stop?” I blink at him.


“Did you just order me to lick your hole, dammit?!” He demands. I bite my lip, he nips and kisses my cheeks. “Is my boyfriend a power-bottom?” I smoulder as he slicks his fingers, then strokes me from top to balls. “You are, aren’t you?” He croons as he pushes just a tip inside. “Hold them open, I want to watch and feel.” 


JUSTIN


His hands tremble as he complies. He smells both fresh and musky, as I plunder his heat, he’s saturating the bed and grunting with each thrust. “Need you, need your cock!” I slide on top of him. “Justin.” He pleads, sighing as I reach for the condoms. “It’s okay, I don’t need lube.” 


I kiss his shoulder. “This is your first time, you need it. Next time we’ll try without.” His nods then gasps when I apply it. “It will heat up.” I tug his hips.

 

“It’d better.” He groans as I fondle his heavy balls.

 

BRIAN


The snap of the condom makes my cock twitch, I clench my fists to stop from cumming. The warmth of his thighs against mine stops their trembling. I widen my thighs and lower my shoulders. 


“I need you to bear down. Promise to tell me to stop if it hurts too much?” He whispers, I blink back tears and nod. Seconds later, it happens. The initial burn causes my mouth to open in shock, not from pain, because of how natural it is and how great he feels, Instinct tells me to push back and he’s in.


“You feel so good, so good.” He moans, gripping my hips. “You okay, can I move?” He gurgles when I clench. “Oh God!” 


JUSTIN


I can both feel and hear the blood roaring through my veins. “I need…” I stutter to a halt as he clenches harder. 


“Lover, move!”


The snap of my hips rips a cry out of him that gives me pause. “Keep going!” I adjust a little but his bucking is throwing me off. “Stop and pull out.” Disappointed, I do so, then take off the condom. He breathes deeply. “Lie down.” I frown. “Justin, lie down.” 


My confusion melts into a smile when he reaches behind himself and for my cock. I sink back; five minutes later, I’m like a rock from his stroking whilst he rode his fingers. He looked so sexy and wanton with his head thrown back chanting my name. 


He’s almost growling when I take my time with the condom. Then it’s my turn as he slowly slides down my shaft, his eyes widening as I fill him. His lips smash against mine and his tongue matches his ass plunges. His cum splashes on my chest and chin. I grip his cheeks as tight as he grips my hair, the pace is frenetic. I don’t know how but I manage to flip us and push his knees to his chest, his eyes never leaving mine as I plunder him. 


BRIAN


With each thrust, my back spasms. I’m breathless and totally his. I’m soaked with sweat and our juices, yes, juices sound so…oh god he's going quicker and deeper, I need him to stop and keep going! I can’t wait to do this to him…oh fuck, oh God, it's happening. Really happening, my balls are in my throat, they hurt so good! 


“Gonna, gonna cum. Gnnnahh!” I spurt over my belly and chest.

 

“Hell yeah!” He bellows, pulsing for what seems like forever.

 

TEN MINUTES LATER


JUSTIN


Our breathing is back to normal, we're a beautifully sticky mess! As I reach for the martini, my hand trembles. He snorts so I give up and let him get it. “Good idea on the tumbler.” He murmurs. “Can you sit?”


It takes a few seconds, but we're up and he’s helping me to drink. “I needed that!” I rest my head on his shoulder, he strokes my neck. “How are you feeling?”


“Sore. Next time you want to put my legs like that, give me a few days' warning so I can do some stretching first.” I look up, his eyes are bright. “Now about your ass.”


“What about it?” My heart pounds.


“I’ve just had eight and a half inches going at me like a freight train, want to feel nine and half up yours?”


I look down. “You're still hard!” I gasp.


“Never lost it. So face to face, or a freight train?”


“Okay, Mr Cocky, how about both?”


TWO HOURS LATER


JUSTIN


The pitcher ended up on the floor. I yelp as he rolls something ice cold down my back, then purr as he uses the body roller over my ass. “Feels good.” I murmur as he massages one cheek then the other. “We are ripe!” I grouse when I catch a whiff. “Don’t get too arrogant, but you are a natural.” I declare, whilst stretching like a cat. “I can’t believe you’ve never edged anyone before.”


“I have.” He kisses my shoulder as he picks me up. “Me.” I roll my eyes whilst he looks proud and smug. “Sort out bedding, shower, rest of the biscuits then sleep?” I kiss his chin, he carries me to the hallway cupboard, giggling. Once he finally makes up his mind, I pull out fresh bedding. “We’re okay right?”


“We're not okay, we're excellent.” He beams as he returns to the room. After we strip the bed, we count condoms. “Why are there only five?” I frown. “Didn’t we go six rounds?”


“Definitely six of the best. Neither of us are wearing it, check your butt.” 


“It’s not up there you doofus!” I laugh. “Maybe the bathroom?” As he goes to check, I start snickering. 


“What? What’s so funny?”


“It’s in your hair!” I hoot, going to help him. “How the hell did it get there?!”


“Very There’s Something About Mary.” He chuckles as I dump it in the trash with the rest. “Can you hear music?” I nod. We finally find the source, my phone, down the side of the bed. “Someone called you, think they’ve hung up.” 

 

“No doubt they’ll call back.” I declare, tossing it onto the sofa. “C’mon, I’m getting itchy!”

 

MICHAEL’S LOUNGE - FIVE MINUTES LATER

 

MICHAEL

 

I’ve finally come out of my shock. I gulp down the whisky I’d poured after Lindsay went up. Taking the idea from her having Brian’s Mom’s old one, I got a new one and decided to call him. I didn’t think he would answer, since he's a bit prissy like that; I was all set to explain who and why when I heard moaning and someone begging whoever to never stop. At first I thought he was watching porn so was going to, jokingly-but-not-joking, ask which one so we could watch it together, then realised it was him.

 

He was fucking someone then was fucked by them; more than once! Although I’m angry and disappointed that I’m not going to be his first, I’m damn well going to be his last!