- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a little rewrite of a season 1 scene in the diner which was inspired by a short conversation on Facebook. Thanks Nicole and Cathy!

Monday morning finds Brian, Michael and Emmett at the Diner eating breakfast and discussing their Saturday night at Babylon. Michael tells them about the "perfect" guy who unfortunately has anal parasites, Emmett tells about hooking up with an undertaker, and Brian admits he fucked an undertaker once, then...

Emmett: What about you, Brian? What, or should I say ‘who', did you do? Anyone interesting?

Michael frowns and stops eating, waiting for Brian to answer.

Brian: I made an early night of it.

Emmett: Really?

Brian: Yeah.

Michael looks relieved, happy even, and resumes eating, taking a big bite of his omelet.

Brian: I only fucked Justin 3 times instead of 4.

As Michael chokes on his food, Emmett pats in on the back.

Emmett sighs: Well, one must make some sacrifices for beauty sleep.

Michael sputters: What the fuck, Brian!

Brian: What, Mikey?

Michael: You fucked that kid again?

Brian: So what? Fucked him last night, too.

Michael: Last night?!

Brian spots a very familiar blond head at the counter, close to the cash register. His eyes travel down to an even more familiar bubble butt.

Michael: Why the hell would you fuck him again? You don't fuck the same guy twice!

Brian distractedly throws money on the table and stands up: Seven times, Mikey. Three on Saturday and 4 last night.

Michael: Brian!

Brian: Gotta go!

Emmett laughs as he watches Brian grab Justin, his hand coming to rest on Justin's butt, as Kiki hands Justin a bag of lemon bars.

Michael fumes as Brian and Justin leave the Diner together.

Emmett: Seeing the kid's bubble butt, it is no surprise that Brian keeps going back for more.

Michael: What's gotten into Brian lately? He's fucked that kid more than once and now I find out he fucked an undertaker and didn't tell me.

Emmett: Well, honey, like he always says, "Unless I'm fucking you, it's none of your business."

Michael chokes on his breakfast again.

Emmett, patting Michael's back again: And, sweetie, with the way you're choking on a little bite of food, you would never be able to handle Brian Kinney's 9 and a half inches.

Michael stops choking and stares wide-eyed at Emmett.

Emmett responds with a chuckle and a Kinney-worthy smirk and goes back to eating his breakfast.

 

The End.
Deb Tanner is the author of 28 other stories.

This story is part of the series, Just a Little Scene. The previous story in the series is Just a Little Scene Outside Kinnetik.